Halolz Mafia Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched

+22
Link Lab
Tael
Diabeetus-Tan
Nick Soapdish
Cloak
The Mysterious Gourmet
spplmj
Vatonnage
OrionX
StalinCommander
Not_anon
Dracojounin7
Leo E.
Mentle
Zyquux
Hunter Axel
Yoshi
Scept
grashbar
lazy-spoon
Archer
DA
26 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 2 Empty Re: Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched

Post by Yoshi Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:53 pm

First name: Yoshi
Photo of yourself/physical description: I'm a blue pengin with bombs
Zodiac:the non-exsistant one
Aspiration:I wanna be the dude dood
Personality:I dun got one...i'm horrible
Turn-ons:brown and black hair
Turn-off:Vampires
Yoshi
Yoshi
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Kit
HP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue680/800Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (680/800)
TP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 2 Empty Re: Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched

Post by Hunter Axel Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:01 pm

pls dood
Hunter Axel
Hunter Axel
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Minerva
HP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue710/800Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (710/800)
TP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue490/500Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (490/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by OrionX Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:07 am

First name: Orion
Photo of yourself/physical description: Average Asian with short black hair and glasses. 5'11'' and dangerously underweight.
Zodiac: Sagittarius
Aspiration: Knowledge
Personality: Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 2 C65y(7, 3, 4, 6, 5)
Turn-ons: Formal Wear, Charismatic
Turn-off: Facial hair
OrionX
OrionX
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Vatonnage Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:46 am

First name: Vatonnage
Photo of yourself/physical description: 6 ft, pale, slightly crispy.
Zodiac: Gemini
Aspiration:
Spoiler:
Fortune
Personality:Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 2 Jokez10 (8, 4, 5, 4, 4)
Turn-ons: Blonde hair, formal wear
Turn-offs: People who don't believe in magic

I'll make a real one later
Vatonnage
Vatonnage
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: [MLG]xXxDaRknEss420_n0sc0purxXx
HP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue770/860Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (770/860)
TP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue475/500Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (475/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:26 pm

Fine have a real one demmeit

First name:Yoshi
Photo of yourself/physical description:5'10",tooby,if no pic then you better give me a goatee,hat,and sunglasses (Good loooking ones)
Zodiac:Areis
Aspiration:popularity (Cuse freindship is magic~)
Personality:
Turn-ons:Lycanthropy and black hair
Turn-off:Vampire

updated with a better turn on

Last edited by Yoshi on Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yoshi
Yoshi
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Kit
HP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue680/800Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (680/800)
TP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by spplmj Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:44 pm

First name: SPP
Photo of yourself/physical description: I'll PM you a terrible quality webcam pic Fuck it. 5,10 Medium build and skin tone. Short black hair, green eyes, rimless glasses if possible.
Zodiac: Leo
Aspiration: Romance I guess
Personality: Just put 5 across cause I'm too lazy to do that shit
Turn-ons: Redhair, Swimwear
Turn-off: Stink

Last edited by spplmj on Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
spplmj
spplmj
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracojounin7 Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:57 pm

@Al - Too used to Exalted, where you start with 1 and add on from there with your points =_=
make it:
Dracojounin7
Dracojounin7
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Jadaal
HP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue520/600Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (520/600)
TP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:10 pm

@Spp: You only get one turn off, but you can keep your two turn ons.
Archer
Archer
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Dente - El Exterminador de Demonios Dos
HP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue320/400Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/400)
TP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue955/1000Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (955/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mysterious Gourmet Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:10 am

First name: Ratsel
Photo of yourself/physical description: More or less like Jake Marshall from Ace Attorney, but less tall and with slightly shorter hair
Personality: 3 sloppy, 5 shy, 2 lazy, 5 serious, 4 grouchy (Do I have to use all 25 points?)
Turn-ons: Fitness, formal wear
Turn-off: Full face make-up (stink is too mainstream)
The Mysterious Gourmet
The Mysterious Gourmet
DONG GUY
DONG GUY

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:20 pm

The Mysterious Gourmet wrote:Turn-ons: Fitness, formal wear
You know if it's not too late I'd kind of like to put formal wear in as a turn on too. Don't hve to if you don't wanna, DA, but still.

Also

>Full face make up over stink for turn offs

ur a casul

(but if there were more turn offs allowed I'd definitely put that in)
Archer
Archer
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue320/400Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/400)
TP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue955/1000Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (955/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by DA Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:29 pm

Drinking game! Take a sip every time I say Alpar!
I've got good news and bad news

The good news is, the expansions I installed came with new Turn-Ons and Turn-Offs! Rejoice! I put them in the OP so you guys can narrow down your character now.

The bad news is, while making Alpar in the game, he turned out GREAT!
...but it turns out, that if you save the family, you can no longer edit it, so that means that I'll start using the character creation tool once EVERYONE has filled their forms. So GET TO IT!

Also, everyone WILL BE the same height. Unless we make Alpar a teenager.

Also Alpar: It must necessarily be 2 turn ons and 1 turn off. No more. No less. (or else the game won't let me create the sim)

Also! I'm gonna need names for these families!
You guys decide via poplar vote the names of Diabeetus-tan and Phoenix's family AND the other family.
Please note that the game sets it to "The ______ Family", so make sure you don't do the same mistake I did when making temp Alpar in his temp "family". (The The McShames Family [sic])
DA
DA
Owns this joint
Owns this joint

http://boredman-da.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Vatonnage Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:43 pm

>Witchiness

Might as well make Kinzo and not me
Vatonnage
Vatonnage
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue770/860Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (770/860)
TP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue475/500Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (475/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloak Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:57 pm

First name: Colton
Photo of yourself/physical description:
Near-anorexic skinny, brown messy hair, blue eyes, bear/mustache combo, 5'10", long legs
Zodiac: Leo
Aspiration: Fortune
Personality:
Turn-ons: Fitness, Glasses
Turn-off: Vampirism
Cloak
Cloak
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Fluffles
HP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue720/800Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
TP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue415/500Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (415/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mysterious Gourmet Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:52 pm

The Mysterious Gourmet wrote:First name: Ratsel
Photo of yourself/physical description: More or less like Jake Marshall from Ace Attorney, but less tall and with slightly shorter hair
Personality: 4 sloppy, 5 shy, 4 lazy, 5 serious, 6 grouchy
Turn-ons: Athletic, formal wear (If only I could fit robots in)
Made appropriate changes.

Last edited by The Mysterious Gourmet on Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Mysterious Gourmet
The Mysterious Gourmet
DONG GUY
DONG GUY

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:31 pm

>New turn ons and offs
>Athletic

u wot

what's the point when fitness is already in.

Also darn... if you could remake me I'd ask for you to place me with athleticism and logical as turn ons...

oh well! Can't help it. I'll have to make do.
Archer
Archer
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Soapdish Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:54 pm

Make Alpar a teenager. Do eet.

Here's me.

*edit* thanks Alpar I didn't know about the 25 point thing. I fail at reading. Numbers updated

Sims profile:

Last edited by nicksoapdish on Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nick Soapdish
Nick Soapdish
Veteran Guy
Veteran Guy

ANV Character
Name: Cunt Destroyer
HP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue375/400Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (375/400)
TP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue985/1000Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (985/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:01 pm

Well people do have the tendency to call me a manlet.

Also Soapdish you look like a qt, 10/10, man.

BTW SOAPDISH you miscounted, your personality traits must all add up to 25.
Archer
Archer
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by lazy-spoon Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:15 pm

im changing one of my turn ons

perfume --> Charismatic

also i say that family one should be named thunder cougar or gold team
lazy-spoon
lazy-spoon
Active Guy
Active Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Diabeetus-Tan Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:28 am

whoops I dropped off the face of the earth apparently
I'm loving where this thread is going XD

First name: Diabeetus-Tan (the uncensored version)
Photo of yourself/physical description: you people already know anyway D:
Zodiac: Libra!
Personality 6, 1, 3, 6, 9 (I MUST BE SO NICE THAT MY CHARACTER SHOOTS RAINBOWS AT PEOPLE)
Turn-ons: Glasses, Logical (don't judge meeeeeee)
Turn-off: Zombism (what even?)
Diabeetus-Tan
Diabeetus-Tan
Really Active Guy
Really Active Guy

https://www.youtube.com/user/SingingSamine

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo E. Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:52 am

Diabeetus-Tan wrote:Photo of yourself/physical description: you people already know anyway D:
I don't. I just kinda assumed this was you.
Leo E.
Leo E.
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

http://hakureiillusion.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:04 pm

lazy-spoon wrote:also i say that family one should be named thunder cougar or gold team
YO MANG I AM DIGGING THIS CHICK'S IDEA

GOLD TEAM

GOLD TEAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

Leo E. wrote:
Diabeetus-Tan wrote:Photo of yourself/physical description: you people already know anyway D:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 2 7397
Archer
Archer
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Diabeetus-Tan Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:06 pm

Alpar wrote:
Leo E. wrote:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 2 7397
LOL
also I wish that was me because hot damn, mikuru-chan :<
if people are curious enough, my Deviantart is public knowledge anyway, but it's mostly cosplay
I think it'd be amazing if somehow DA could change my character's hair randomly (because wigs) throughout the game, but I'm pretty sure there's no feature like that XD
Diabeetus-Tan
Diabeetus-Tan
Really Active Guy
Really Active Guy

https://www.youtube.com/user/SingingSamine

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:57 pm

And that reminds me

DA I'll fill this out for you if you haven't already.

Dante:

Donte:

I wish I could somehow fill in a better personality for Dante but oh well! I still wouldn't recommend using the one I made for him though, doesn't seem quite right...
go ahead and use the one for Donte though.

Also I don't think Dante has an official birthday so go with whatever you think makes most sense. If we could find out Tameem's birthday, we could fill in the Zodiac for Donte.
Archer
Archer
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by StalinCommander Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:22 pm

StalinCommander wrote:Oh yeah I should do this thing

Firstname: Stalin
Apperance: https://sphotos-a-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/q77/s720x720/5725_535260023178473_1156124609_n.jpg
Aspiration: Fortune
Zodiac: Scorpio
Pesonality: 2 points sloppy
9 points outgoing
2 points lazy
7 points playful
5 points nice
Turn ons: Formal Wear, Lycanthropy
Turn Offs: Vampirisim
Updated because turnon
StalinCommander
StalinCommander
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

ANV Character
Name: Dr. Vladiovich Von Krusteacov Ruskieman
HP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue308/400Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (308/400)
TP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue920/1000Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (920/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vatonnage Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:28 pm

Jesus Christ even your zodiac sign is something that can stab you
Vatonnage
Vatonnage
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next