The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by Cloak on Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:51 am

Move towards the core, flipping my shield on and off to displace some of the goo and move faster, then shred that junk wall with Omnislash.
avatar
Cloak
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Posts : 855
Join date : 2012-06-10
Location : Mid

ANV Character
Name: Fluffles
HP:
720/800  (720/800)
TP:
415/500  (415/500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by Dracojounin7 on Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:11 am

Take any launchable pipe or other spear-shaped piece of junk and toss it.
avatar
Dracojounin7
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Posts : 337
Join date : 2012-06-10
Age : 21

ANV Character
Name: Jadaal
HP:
520/600  (520/600)
TP:
1500/1500  (1500/1500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by grashbar on Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:29 am

USE BACKPROPELLER TO SWIM TOWARDS THE AMMUNITION

USE BACKPROPELLER TO SWIM TOWARDS THE AMMUNITION

USE BACKPROPELLER TO SWIM TOWARDS THE AMMUNITION

USE BACKPROPELLER TO SWIM TOWARDS THE AMMUNITION, I NEED THAT CRAP
avatar
grashbar
Veteran Guy
Veteran Guy

Posts : 237
Join date : 2013-04-14

ANV Character
Name: Walker Gallier
HP:
720/800  (720/800)
TP:
500/500  (500/500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by Archer on Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:10 am

Now that you mention it are we actually free to move around just covered in goo, or are we still assimilated just free to make some move?

The last few bits of the update kind of confused me in that regard.
avatar
Archer
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Posts : 1707
Join date : 2012-06-10

ANV Character
Name: Dente - El Exterminador de Demonios Dos
HP:
320/400  (320/400)
TP:
955/1000  (955/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by Tael on Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:17 am

Follow fluffles and attempt an [Infinidistance Shot] at the core if he clears the barrier
avatar
Tael
Final Fight Guy
Final Fight Guy

Posts : 357
Join date : 2013-05-06
Age : 22
Location : The Salt Factory

ANV Character
Name: Ceasar
HP:
320/400  (320/400)
TP:
970/1000  (970/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by DA on Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:27 am

Alpar wrote:Now that you mention it are we actually free to move around just covered in goo, or are we still assimilated just free to make some move?

The last few bits of the update kind of confused me in that regard.
You're still inside her goo and can move ever so slightly as the goo is gripping you bit by bit. You can struggle around inside her, moving slowly, but surely, towards whatever goal you wish to reach.

_________________
"Hey! The secret to health, happiness, a successful marriage and a booming business is simple. All you need is puns! No more trotting out boring old "Good morning" and "Goodnight". When you greet people, do it with a smile and a bit of horseplay. Try a "Good marening" or a "Goodneight"! Before long, you'll be the most popular punner in the town, neigh, the world! Remember: you'll be galloping your way towards happiness with laughter as your steed."
avatar
DA
Owns this joint
Owns this joint

Posts : 655
Join date : 2012-06-10
Age : 23
Location : South of the border, down Mexico Way

View user profile http://boredman-da.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by StalinCommander on Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:21 pm

Roar in anger, try to eat Cunt Destroyer

Roar in absolute rage at nearest ally, go [Bullettime] and get the hell out of this goop, then take mech suit off, grab the nearest brush-like object and start cleaning.

_________________
Cloak wrote:HE TEMPTED ME WITH PROMISES OF EQUALITY AND VICTORY SHARED AMONGST THE PEOPLE!


[12:55:11 AM] Zyquux: inb4 stalin is playing us all

Zyquux wrote:From now on, I'm voting Stalin day one.
avatar
StalinCommander
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

Posts : 905
Join date : 2012-06-10
Age : 99
Location : Moscow, Motherland

ANV Character
Name: Dr. Vladiovich Von Krusteacov Ruskieman
HP:
308/400  (308/400)
TP:
920/1000  (920/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by Zyquux on Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:24 pm

Gam wrote:
Hunter Axel wrote:And I want to try and assimilate one or two of the tentacles.  
Zyquux wrote:ASSIMILATE GOO AROUND CRUSHSMASH.
You guys DO know the only reason I can assimilate stuff is because I'm a golem, right? (At least I ASSUME that's the only reason, considering when it happened it bypassed the games systems) And DA already told me I can't assimilate the goo.

I was working off the assumption that we can assimilate anything into our armor as long as it's inorganic or dead. Presumably, this goo isn't alive since the Junktopus seems to be controlling it with telekinesis or something.
avatar
Zyquux
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Posts : 855
Join date : 2012-06-19
Age : 24
Location : Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha

ANV Character
Name: CRUSHSMASH THE SMASHCRUSHER
HP:
380/600  (380/600)
TP:
1420/1500  (1420/1500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by Archer on Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:47 pm

DA wrote:
Alpar wrote:Now that you mention it are we actually free to move around just covered in goo, or are we still assimilated just free to make some move?

The last few bits of the update kind of confused me in that regard.
You're still inside her goo and can move ever so slightly as the goo is gripping you bit by bit. You can struggle around inside her, moving slowly, but surely, towards whatever goal you wish to reach.

FLAMETHROWER MYSELF OUT OF THERE
avatar
Archer
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Posts : 1707
Join date : 2012-06-10

ANV Character
Name: Dente - El Exterminador de Demonios Dos
HP:
320/400  (320/400)
TP:
955/1000  (955/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by Gam on Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:36 pm

Zyquux wrote:I was working off the assumption that we can assimilate anything into our armor as long as it's inorganic or dead.  Presumably, this goo isn't alive since the Junktopus seems to be controlling it with telekinesis or something.

Hmm, I don't think so. From what I understand of my assimilation, it tried to become my armour but failed. I ended up taking it into my body as what I can only assume would be comparable to an exoskeleton. Though if DA could clarify I think that would help everyone out. [citation needed]
avatar
Gam
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Posts : 468
Join date : 2012-06-11
Location : Location: Location: Location: Location...

ANV Character
Name: Wibli
HP:
775/800  (775/800)
TP:
475/500  (475/500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by Leo E. on Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:35 am

DA says no updates until he can purge the things living in his body.

_________________
Heka: "If you mean to kill me, at least do it quick!"
Raidy: "I'm afraid Fonfon is quite good at hurting you without killing you."
Fonfon: "You bet I am! Corpses don't scream, so that's boring."


Alparisms:
[7:33:58 PM] see a doctor before you die of cunnilingitis or whatever it was called.
[11:03:08 PM] aaaaand this is why I'm gay
[12:39:08 AM] so libido is which part of the dick
[11:51:15 AM] I will marry you

GUEST STAR:
"it's the LoGH of anime"
-Rofl on Queen's Blade
avatar
Leo E.
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

Posts : 1517
Join date : 2012-06-10
Age : 24
Location : Vice

View user profile http://hakureiillusion.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by Nick Soapdish on Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:36 am

Leo E. wrote:DA says no updates until he can purge the things living in his body.

I just realized, the current RP is an analogy for DA's current physical state, or it can be seen as his 'sick' fantasy.

The junktopus is DA, he's a slime creature just like the slime waifus he covets. He is trying to purge the living things in his slimy body, which is all of us in the RP who are currently swimming in goo.

I think DA is trying to say that we make him sick.
avatar
Nick Soapdish
Veteran Guy
Veteran Guy

Posts : 252
Join date : 2013-05-06
Age : 34
Location : Australia

ANV Character
Name: Cunt Destroyer
HP:
375/400  (375/400)
TP:
985/1000  (985/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by StalinCommander on Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:32 am

Or he partied too hard on his birthday.

Eitherway get well Soon

_________________
Cloak wrote:HE TEMPTED ME WITH PROMISES OF EQUALITY AND VICTORY SHARED AMONGST THE PEOPLE!


[12:55:11 AM] Zyquux: inb4 stalin is playing us all

Zyquux wrote:From now on, I'm voting Stalin day one.
avatar
StalinCommander
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

Posts : 905
Join date : 2012-06-10
Age : 99
Location : Moscow, Motherland

ANV Character
Name: Dr. Vladiovich Von Krusteacov Ruskieman
HP:
308/400  (308/400)
TP:
920/1000  (920/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by DA on Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:54 pm

MrNaleIt wrote:>Rage Boost again because nobody else is gonna fucking do it.

>Gather a large sample of goo and analyze it using the wristputer. (see weaknesses, strength, HP/TP restorative properties, etc.)

>Taste goo (just take a big ol' gulp)

You rage boost once more, giving your mates a fighting advantage. Since you are currently inside the goo, you just open your wristputer to see what's up with this goo.
Apparently, it's just junk, oil, antifreeze, engine coolant and all that kind of nasty stuff mixed with a bit of the junktopus' bodily fluids. The Junktopus can also adjust the tension and viscocity of the goo itself with its mind control, making most devices classify this as an organic substance.

...you decide to defy common sense and proceed to dig in anyways.
The chemicals and all-around NASTINESS of the goo is just too much to handle! You puke immediately afterwards, damaging yourself in the process! The toxicity of the goo has made things even worse! -150 HP
Status Ailment:
Terminal Poison
NOW YOU FUCKED UP! You need to get to a doctor, pronto! You have 10 turns before you collapse and/or die!

Zyquux wrote:ASSIMILATE GOO AROUND CRUSHSMASH.

JAM RUSTY CORTOSIS PIPE INTO OPENING IN PUPA ARMOR AND PRY OPEN LIKE CRATE
You can't assimilate goo, silly!
You start banging on the pupa's armor like crazy! ...well, as much as a crazy covered by movement restricting goo can. A bit of the casing is lifted, making it perfect for you to jam the pipe in it and start prying it open!
It... only lifts a small bit. Small enough to fit a small dog... hm...

nicksoapdish wrote:With my ability to move freely in comparison to everyone's slow baby movements, go and troll the bear by taunting the bear (just out of his reach) with my fly goo swimming skills while saying "you're too slow". Just doggie paddle all around him while he is unable to catch me due to him having the movement speed of a sloth in concrete shoes.

Use scanner to identify potential weak spot on armour coating. Once weakspot is identified attempt to drill through to make small hole, big enough for bullet to go inside, or determine if weakspot can be penetrated by bullet.

Then fire an Infinidistance Shot into the metal casing. This shot should bounce around inside the casing repeatedly (as long as it doesn't fly out the whole from whence it came) thus reducing the pupa to mush.

[taunting intensifies]
After pissing off your cohort, you swim towards the new hole CRUSHSMASH has done. One of the few things you're actually grateful for him to do, and start making a mess inside out. In one of your digging antics, you manage to hit the pupa itself, damaging it! This makes the junktopus angry, as it pushes you out of its casing, slamming you inside its walls in the process! -25 HP

Yoshi wrote:I want to get out of her,try to use my claws to claw my way out of this thing and then try to find cover to recooperate and then scronge for something sharp to try and cut that fucker form a distance.
Scept wrote:Try to escape. If that fails, attempt to deploy a grenade barricade to make a bubble like CRUSHSMASH did when he threw Ruskieman.
If that fails, well, shit.
Alpar wrote:FLAMETHROWER MYSELF OUT OF THERE
StalinCommander wrote:Roar in absolute rage at nearest ally, go [Bullettime] and get the hell out of this goop, then take mech suit off, grab the nearest brush-like object and start cleaning.

You all try to escape from the insides, but the superficial tension exerted on the gooey walls of the mother junktopus are too flexible for you to get out! Lynn deploys a Grenade Barricade, but they don't seem to detonate!

Vatonnage wrote:NO

UNACCEPTABLE

YOU CANNOT SLOW ME DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN

CHAOS CONTROL (or Chaos Spear, if that works. Guess that would count as a Super Scatter Shot)

[muffled Breaking the Habit plays in the distance]

The Junktopus increases the density and thickness of the goo! Your shots are affected by the goo's density, exponentially slowing down to a pulp and not hitting the core! On the plus side, you did manage to hit Lynn's grenades make some nice air pockets on the goo

Gam wrote:So it wants an assimilation fight, huh? Assimilate the junk it's assimilating. Leaving its defense open for whoever attacks.

EDIT: Or better yet, after I assimilate the junk, shoot it at the junktopus using Super Scatter Shot.

You try to assimilate the junk, but its goo covering means that its still under the junktopus' control! You instead decide to shoot at it. The air pockets made by [MLG]xXxDaRknEss420_n0sc0purxXx expand in width and length thanks to your shots, leaving a perfect trail that leads straight to the core!

Cloak wrote:Move towards the core, flipping my shield on and off to displace some of the goo and move faster, then shred that junk wall with Omnislash.

With your trusty shield, you expand the air pocket a lot more, making it into an actual air "trench" of sorts! Unfortunately, you forgot the basic rule of electronics.
Starting up and shutting down are the processes that waste the more energy. Your shield has run out of power! You did manage to reach the core, though. You slash with all your might, increasing the size of the opening Cunt Destroyer made!

Tael wrote:Follow fluffles and attempt an [Infinidistance Shot] at the core if he clears the barrier

You have the perfect line of sight with no goo in the way! You take the shot and...
...the goo walls around the air trench started closing in, absorbing your shot! The junktopus also seems to be collecting more junk to patch her hole!

...shit, that sounded too lewd.

Link Lab wrote:Grab the biggest sharp piece of Junk I can carry and use fabulous slash display to try and slice off as much goo as possible to prevent it from grabbing too much junk.

"OH NO YOU FUCKING DON'T!" you say, as you slash away goo to keep the air trench open for your cohorts to react.

Hunter Axel wrote:Remember I have bombs and ask Ceasar to relight the welder so I can light two more bombs and toss them at the core.

Now's your chance! Using the small bit of oxygen from the air "trench" and Ceasar's welder, you reignite 2 of your heavy bombs and toss 'em through the trench, falling right into the core's opening!
"EVERYONE HOLD ON TIGHT!" you say, as the bombs clash with the core!





KA-BOOOOOM!

The resulting explosion destroys the metal coating, knocks the goo out of the junktopus, makes the goo inert, knocks all of you back and all in all makes a HUGE MESS, destroying the junktopus' gooey outside, leaving only a shriveled pupa in the floor!

You all stand up to see the remains. The junktopus is out of its pupa and is struggling to come in contact with more goo! It's trying to regenerate!

Dracojounin7 wrote:Take any launchable pipe or other spear-shaped piece of junk and toss it.
You run towards where the shriveled junktopus is, picking up the nearest pointy rod you find on the way. You jump off one of the junk piles, into the junktopus, as you shout what seems to be a nonsensical war cry and jam your rod into her, stabbing the junktopus with extreme prejudice! After squirming a bit, releasing a bloodcurling scream, the mother junktopus stops moving.
You've defeated the mother junktopus!
The rest of you start standing up, trying to remove the junk and goo you all have. Dr. Ruskieman notices that he can't see anything right now, but a flyer for the Orbit Tournament is just stuck to his face, obscuring his view. Cunt Destroyer feels slightly hurt from all that moving around, and Truck is currently writhging in pain on the floor.

grashbar wrote:USE BACKPROPELLER TO SWIM TOWARDS THE AMMUNITION

Your propellers seem to be jammed from all this goo, though, but since you're already free, you just walk up to the ammo box.
The explosion blew a hole in the box, as some of the rockets are missing and others have cracked open, leaving you with only 4 useful rockets.
Bazooka Ammo (x4) acquired!

[character]
Deadline: Tomorrow

_________________
"Hey! The secret to health, happiness, a successful marriage and a booming business is simple. All you need is puns! No more trotting out boring old "Good morning" and "Goodnight". When you greet people, do it with a smile and a bit of horseplay. Try a "Good marening" or a "Goodneight"! Before long, you'll be the most popular punner in the town, neigh, the world! Remember: you'll be galloping your way towards happiness with laughter as your steed."
avatar
DA
Owns this joint
Owns this joint

Posts : 655
Join date : 2012-06-10
Age : 23
Location : South of the border, down Mexico Way

View user profile http://boredman-da.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by grashbar on Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:10 pm

Well... that was hectic. At least no one died.

Scavenge trash dropped from junktopus, see if there's anything else usable in there for the group.
avatar
grashbar
Veteran Guy
Veteran Guy

Posts : 237
Join date : 2013-04-14

ANV Character
Name: Walker Gallier
HP:
720/800  (720/800)
TP:
500/500  (500/500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by Link Lab on Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:37 pm

Rummage around the goo covered junkyard for anything that could potentially aid that guy on the floor and while I'm at it, look for energy sources and attempt to gain energy from them.

Also, after seeing what the junktopus could do with all that goo, try to contort myself into the shape of the various creatures that were fighting the junktopus.

Oh, and introduce myself.

_________________
Nintendo Network ID: Link_Lab
avatar
Link Lab
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

Posts : 593
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 26
Location : Kakariko City, Hyrule

ANV Character
Name: Eliot Egawa
HP:
400/400  (400/400)
TP:
920/1000  (920/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by Yoshi on Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:59 pm

Oh god...goo in my fur ;~;.Anyway i'mma get up and try and get as much as i can off me before seeing if that big goopus has anything useful before flying out of the junkyard and checking th...wait the bear had a flyer on his face. Kindly take the flyer to assist the big mechabear and see what it is about before flying out of the junkyard to check the map.


Last edited by Yoshi on Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Yoshi
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Posts : 476
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 32
Location : Above you.

ANV Character
Name: Kit
HP:
680/800  (680/800)
TP:
500/500  (500/500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by Cloak on Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:12 pm

Stomp the pupa a bit, then look for Conventional weaponry and power cores
avatar
Cloak
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Posts : 855
Join date : 2012-06-10
Location : Mid

ANV Character
Name: Fluffles
HP:
720/800  (720/800)
TP:
415/500  (415/500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by Zyquux on Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:26 pm

CRUSHSMASH SEES TRUCK WRITHING AND SMASHES THE POISON OUT WITH [HEALING WAVE]

CRUSHSMASH ALSO TRIES TO WIELD THE PUPA AS A WEAPON
avatar
Zyquux
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Posts : 855
Join date : 2012-06-19
Age : 24
Location : Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha

ANV Character
Name: CRUSHSMASH THE SMASHCRUSHER
HP:
380/600  (380/600)
TP:
1420/1500  (1420/1500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by Archer on Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:46 pm

MAGNIFICENTLY POSE THE GOO OFF ME

then welcome the new guy and discuss what exactly we should do next. Since we have so many places to go and so many possible things to do.
avatar
Archer
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Posts : 1707
Join date : 2012-06-10

ANV Character
Name: Dente - El Exterminador de Demonios Dos
HP:
320/400  (320/400)
TP:
955/1000  (955/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by StalinCommander on Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:24 pm

Fuck what's this thing on my face.

Swat around for a while trying to get whatever's on me off of me before taking off mech suit. Look at the flyer and Use Cunt Destroyer find a mop or brush to clean goo out.

_________________
Cloak wrote:HE TEMPTED ME WITH PROMISES OF EQUALITY AND VICTORY SHARED AMONGST THE PEOPLE!


[12:55:11 AM] Zyquux: inb4 stalin is playing us all

Zyquux wrote:From now on, I'm voting Stalin day one.
avatar
StalinCommander
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

Posts : 905
Join date : 2012-06-10
Age : 99
Location : Moscow, Motherland

ANV Character
Name: Dr. Vladiovich Von Krusteacov Ruskieman
HP:
308/400  (308/400)
TP:
920/1000  (920/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by Scept on Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:26 pm

1. Gather a little goo and see if it can stabilize my hammer just a little.

2. See if I can't get/learn some claw techniques (being a catgirl and all.)

3. Assist CRUSHSMASH in keeping Truck alive with a Healing Wave.

4. Chastise Truck for defying common frickin' sense.
avatar
Scept
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Posts : 1100
Join date : 2012-06-15
Age : 22
Location : In the Corner O' Shame; Northwestern Iowa

ANV Character
Name: Lynn
HP:
520/600  (520/600)
TP:
1400/1500  (1400/1500)

View user profile http://sceptilianblade.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by MrNaleIt on Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:48 am

>analyze the junktopus fetuses for any un-being terminally poisoned effects
>if that effect is there (and no other bad things are present that will make me worse), take a bite out of one
>if no effects are present, gather a sample of goo and store in separate pocket of inventory somewhere (if nowhere is a storage spot, just carry it in my hand)
avatar
MrNaleIt
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Posts : 532
Join date : 2012-06-13
Age : 23
Location : Location, Location

ANV Character
Name: Truck
HP:
800/800  (800/800)
TP:
490/500  (490/500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by Gam on Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:27 am

Play track: Walking on Sunshine
Hunt: Fat Loot
avatar
Gam
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Posts : 468
Join date : 2012-06-11
Location : Location: Location: Location: Location...

ANV Character
Name: Wibli
HP:
775/800  (775/800)
TP:
475/500  (475/500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by Hunter Axel on Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:19 pm

See if I can find something to bottle and store some of this goo in. It might come in handy later. Maybe.

Thank Ceasar for "borrowing" his tools again before noticing the flyer stuck to Dr. Ruskieman's face. Read it out to everyone.
avatar
Hunter Axel
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Posts : 925
Join date : 2012-06-11
Location : The Usual Place

ANV Character
Name: Minerva
HP:
710/800  (710/800)
TP:
490/500  (490/500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum