The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by Nick Soapdish on Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:24 pm

Before Ruskieman picks me up, find something disgusting like poop to roll around in. Then after bear rubs himself with my goo and miscellaneous substance covered fun run off to check on waifu bot.
Waifu bot will clean me and comfort me from my pain.
avatar
Nick Soapdish
Veteran Guy
Veteran Guy

Posts : 252
Join date : 2013-05-06
Age : 34
Location : Australia

ANV Character
Name: Cunt Destroyer
HP:
375/400  (375/400)
TP:
985/1000  (985/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by Vatonnage on Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:38 pm

GO FAST

SO FAST THAT THE GOO IS TOO SLOW AND GETS OFF ME
avatar
Vatonnage
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Posts : 505
Join date : 2012-06-13
Age : 22
Location : DOWN IN PUMPKIN HILL

ANV Character
Name: [MLG]xXxDaRknEss420_n0sc0purxXx
HP:
770/860  (770/860)
TP:
475/500  (475/500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by Zyquux on Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:48 am

Nale wrote:[5:37 AM] MrNaleIt: >yfw the rp on the forums is spy kids 3D
avatar
Zyquux
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Posts : 855
Join date : 2012-06-19
Age : 24
Location : Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha

ANV Character
Name: CRUSHSMASH THE SMASHCRUSHER
HP:
380/600  (380/600)
TP:
1420/1500  (1420/1500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by Tael on Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:47 am

Hunter Axel wrote:
Thank Ceasar for "borrowing" his tools again

no worries dude

Anyway, I'll just keep my eye out for any [sick loot] while going around seeing if I can't fix/upgrade anyone's shit.
avatar
Tael
Final Fight Guy
Final Fight Guy

Posts : 357
Join date : 2013-05-06
Age : 22
Location : The Salt Factory

ANV Character
Name: Ceasar
HP:
320/400  (320/400)
TP:
970/1000  (970/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by Cloak on Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:12 pm

Addendum: Construct additional miniature pylons within the armor.
avatar
Cloak
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Posts : 855
Join date : 2012-06-10
Location : Mid

ANV Character
Name: Fluffles
HP:
720/800  (720/800)
TP:
415/500  (415/500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by Dracojounin7 on Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:44 am

RIP RP

You had a good run, almost as good as our Sims.
avatar
Dracojounin7
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Posts : 337
Join date : 2012-06-10
Age : 22

ANV Character
Name: Jadaal
HP:
520/600  (520/600)
TP:
1500/1500  (1500/1500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by DA on Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:46 pm

grashbar wrote:Well... that was hectic. At least no one died.

Scavenge trash dropped from junktopus, see if there's anything else usable in there for the group.
You search around the place and find some tripod pieces. If you get a strong enough welder, you might get a less-than-stellar, but still useful tripod.
Jadaal sees you with your tripod parts and decides to nab them for himself. B'aw...

Jadaal got Steel Tripod Parts!

Tael wrote:Anyway, I'll just keep my eye out for any [sick loot] while going around seeing if I can't fix/upgrade anyone's shit.
You do notice that there's a tripod that needs repairing, so you proceed to do exactly that.
Steel Tripod successfully crafted!
You gave Jadaal his new tripod.

Cloak wrote:Stomp the pupa a bit, then look for Conventional weaponry and power cores
"Yeah! Take that, you stupid shriveled thing!"
Rigor mortis has decided to kick in, and during one of your stomps, you notice that its body is a lot more solid than before. The tentacles don't seem to be affected somehow.
"That's now how rigor mortis works!" you shout.
Well then, who's writing the god damn rules, eh?

You don't seem to find any power sources of any kind, though.

Zyquux wrote:CRUSHSMASH SEES TRUCK WRITHING AND SMASHES THE POISON OUT WITH [HEALING WAVE]

CRUSHSMASH ALSO TRIES TO WIELD THE PUPA AS A WEAPON

You cast Healing Wave on Truck. While it does seem to lessen the pain he's suffering, it doesn't stop the effects of the poison.
You grab the severely stomped and somewhat hardened junktopus and grab it from the tentacles. You then decide to use it as a flail.
Junktopus Flail acquired!
It does not assimilate into your armor as you already have a rusty cortosis pipe assimilated.

Link Lab wrote:Rummage around the goo covered junkyard for anything that could potentially aid that guy on the floor and while I'm at it, look for energy sources and attempt to gain energy from them.

Also, after seeing what the junktopus could do with all that goo, try to contort myself into the shape of the various creatures that were fighting the junktopus.

Oh, and introduce myself.
Seeing as you're an amorphous being, you try to immitate your cohorts' general shapes. It... mostly works. You still look bluish and glowy and stuff.
"Oi! Cut that out!" Lynn says miffed
"Oh, my apologies" you begin "Allow me to introduce myself. I am Eliot Egawa, super genius."
Dr. Ruskieman belts out some ridiculously loud roars, that somehow manage to convey the message "NIGGA, I HAVE A PH.D!"
You decided to stay in a shape you're comfortable with (use your imagination and share, please)
Lv 1 Immitation learned!

Alpar wrote:MAGNIFICENTLY POSE THE GOO OFF ME

then welcome the new guy and discuss what exactly we should do next. Since we have so many places to go and so many possible things to do.

*SCHWVING!* the sun's beams radiate behind your magnificent pose as squiggly onomatopoeias appear beside you, tossing the goo away from you.
...said goo lands on Kit, Minerva and Dr. Ruskieman. All three scold you for it, as you can see Dr. Ruskieman flailing to get the flyer off of his face.
"So... where to?" you ask.

StalinCommander wrote:Fuck what's this thing on my face.

Swat around for a while trying to get whatever's on me off of me before taking off mech suit. Look at the flyer and Use Cunt Destroyer find a mop or brush to clean goo out.

Yoshi wrote:Oh god...goo in my fur ;~;.Anyway i'mma get up and try and get as much as i can off me before seeing if that big goopus has anything useful before flying out of the junkyard and checking th...wait the bear had a flyer on his face. Kindly take the flyer to assist the big mechabear and see what it is about before flying out of the junkyard to check the map.

Hunter Axel wrote:See if I can find something to bottle and store some of this goo in. It might come in handy later. Maybe.

Thank Ceasar for "borrowing" his tools again before noticing the flyer stuck to Dr. Ruskieman's face. Read it out to everyone.

"I think I know where... that flyer may have some info!" Minerva says, as she empties the contents of one of her makeshift bombs to store some goo in it.
Small bomb lost.
Goo vial obtained!

She approaches Dr. Ruskieman, who is trying to get the flyer off of his face, but thanks to it being drenched in goo, it's hard to get off! She tries to remove it, but as she moves her hand towards Dr. Ruskieman's face, one of his flailing paws hits Minerva.
"Hey! Take it easy, big guy!"
"Tch, you guys are useless" says Kit as she flies above Dr. Ruskieman and yanks the flyer with Dr. Ruskieman's paws barely gracing her.
"Oh, look at me, I can fly and shit, how fair." Minerva sarcastically replies.
Dr. Ruskieman stops flailing as he can see clearly now the flyer's gone. He gets out of his suit, which he configured to spin in place to dispel any goo lodged inside and outside, as Dr. Ruskieman starts shaking off the goo around him.
"Oh, thanks for the help, bird brain" Minerva says to Ceasar. "Now then, what does that thing say?"
"It's a flyer of sorts for a... travelling tournament?" Kit says, as everyone's ears perk up to hear this.

"It says 'Gather round, everyone! The Hildrum and Harold High-flyin' Worldwide Tournament is coming soon!
Bring your kids to see the most dangerous of species and men duke it out in this stadium while you take a peek at the lush fields of Dundria from above!
Fighters! You think you have what it takes to face the mightiest fighters of Dundria? Sign up now & win fabulous prizes! Details @ the Amazin' Flyin' Stadium, flying around all over Dundria. Tickets and sign-ups available now until--'...uh... the rest is ripped off."
Dr. Ruskieman quietly roars in forgiveness.

So, there seems to be a tournament flying all over the world. Sounds like a potential side-quest to you.
Kit flies up into the air to see if there's anything worth getting. She sees a radiator, but Wibli is approaching it. As an act of camaraderie, she lets Wibli get it.
She also scouts left and right to see if the Amazin' Flyin' Stadium is anywhere nearby.
"...THERE'S NO SIGN OF THAT STADIUM, GUYS!" she shouts.
Looks like it'll take a while for the stadium to arrive here.

Scept wrote:1. Gather a little goo and see if it can stabilize my hammer just a little.

2. See if I can't get/learn some claw techniques (being a catgirl and all.)

3. Assist CRUSHSMASH in keeping Truck alive with a Healing Wave.

4. Chastise Truck for defying common frickin' sense.

You rub some goo on the hammer hoping it would make it more stable...
..but since this is oil and lubricant we're talking about, it makes your hammer EVEN MORE SLIPPERY AND UNSTABLE!
"Aw fuck!"
Hammer accuracy reduced!
Your claws are too short to do anything useful other than cause a slight chance of bleeding on hand-to-hand combat.
You help CRUSHSMASH helping Truck with a helping dose of helping hands, helping him out with the help of Healing Wave. How helpful!
"Why the fuck did you even DRINK poisonous crap!?"
MrNaleIt wrote:>analyze the junktopus fetuses for any un-being terminally poisoned effects
>if that effect is there (and no other bad things are present that will make me worse), take a bite out of one
>if no effects are present, gather a sample of goo and store in separate pocket of inventory somewhere (if nowhere is a storage spot, just carry it in my hand)
You feel better after being healed by those two, but your stomach still feels mighty upset. Your Wristputer notifies you that the poison isn't gone yet, so you still need to visit a doctor soon.
You analyze the fetuses.
"The Fetus of a Junktopus secretes a substance known as Stediumotorin, which is similar to Adrenaline, to help it survive his brethren's severe treatment when they're still with the Mother Junktopus. These creatures are feisty cannibals while on the fetal stage, so their Stediumotorin lets them flee from their brothers and sisters' wrath" the Wristputer reads.
"ADRENALINE!? IMMA NEED THAT!" you say as you scarf down one of the fetuses.
...you immediately pass out.
"...WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST SAY!?" says Lynn.
Her scolding stops as you immediately stand up, do a hand stand, jump, perform 3 backflips and land on your feet.
"I FEEL EVERYTHING!
I KNOW EVERYTHING!" you shout to the heavens.

Status Buff: Stediumotorin High
YOU FEEL INDESTRUCTABLE! You feel like you could take on the whole world!
Your attack and speed have been MASSIVELY increased, and you are immune to the effects of status ailments while you're on this rush!
Unfortunately, your defense is completely nullified as any and all attacks that may land on ya deal double damage to you.
Not to mention, after the effects of this high pass, you suffer a massive Stediumotorin Crash, leaving you weary and tired.
Duration: Plot sensitive (or 10 turns in battle)

This Stediumotorin High has temporarily halted the effects of the poison!
Gam wrote:Play track: Walking on Sunshine
Hunt: Fat Loot

Rummaging through the remains, you find a rusted, bent, beat down, goo-covered radiator.
This might come in handy, as you take it and assimilate it as a makeshift metallic chestplate
Beat-down Radiator assimilated to body!

nicksoapdish wrote:Before Ruskieman picks me up, find something disgusting like poop to roll around in. Then after bear rubs himself with my goo and miscellaneous substance covered fun run off to check on waifu bot.
Waifu bot will clean me and comfort me from my pain.

Crisis averted, as Dr. Ruskieman shook off the goo out of him. Bucketheaded Waifubot still proceeds to clean out whatever goo you may have gotten on your non-nanomachined fur.

Vatonnage wrote:GO FAST

SO FAST THAT THE GOO IS TOO SLOW AND GETS OFF ME
Unfortunately, since we've already established that the goo is pretty much gunk, oils, lubricants and all that jazz (specially when not being manipulated by a Junktopus) the friction of you going fast ignites the goo around you!
Status Ailment: ON FIRE!
Your metallic flesh! It burns! You need to turn that off before you burn to a crisp! (Plot sensitive)

[character] (Deadline: Valve Time)
avatar
DA
Owns this joint
Owns this joint

Posts : 655
Join date : 2012-06-10
Age : 23
Location : South of the border, down Mexico Way

View user profile http://boredman-da.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by grashbar on Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:02 pm

You sonofabitch, why did you steal it. Gah.

Look up in the sky, try to get an estimate of time. If it's late, suggest we make a temporary base. Bad shit tends to come out when it's late in games.
avatar
grashbar
Veteran Guy
Veteran Guy

Posts : 237
Join date : 2013-04-14

ANV Character
Name: Walker Gallier
HP:
720/800  (720/800)
TP:
500/500  (500/500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by Cloak on Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:15 pm

Set up some cans/bottles/other generic cylindrical container and get some practice with the Infinidistance Shot.
If I can find some solid metal plates, use them to test if I can ricochet the bullets, then assimilate the plates to increase my armor coverage.
avatar
Cloak
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Posts : 855
Join date : 2012-06-10
Location : Mid

ANV Character
Name: Fluffles
HP:
720/800  (720/800)
TP:
415/500  (415/500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by Yoshi on Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:23 pm

I'm just gonna stay up high on look out for that flyin' stadium and maybe try and spot something i can use as a polearm/halbred or if i can find pieces to have ceasar wield together, otherwise i'm staying skyborn to keep an eye out.Also taunt minerva a bit during one of my rounds.
avatar
Yoshi
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Posts : 476
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 32
Location : Above you.

ANV Character
Name: Kit
HP:
680/800  (680/800)
TP:
500/500  (500/500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by Archer on Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:28 pm

Try to help out Vat. Find a nearby shovel (or anything close enough to resembling once since it's a junkyard) and use my PERFECT SEX-DISCARDING LIFEFORM MUSCLES to shovel dirt on him as fast as possible, hopefully put the fire out.

After that, I guess I could try and find generic inventory stuff since items would be nice. If we're done with the junkyard then we should probably get out now, if there's nothing left to do. Try and inquire more about that sidequest thing when we're all ready to leave.
avatar
Archer
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Posts : 1708
Join date : 2012-06-10

ANV Character
Name: Dente - El Exterminador de Demonios Dos
HP:
320/400  (320/400)
TP:
955/1000  (955/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by Zyquux on Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:35 pm

CRUSHSMASH TESTS THE LIMITS OF TRUCK'S HIGH BY SMASHING HIM WITH FLAIL
avatar
Zyquux
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Posts : 855
Join date : 2012-06-19
Age : 24
Location : Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha

ANV Character
Name: CRUSHSMASH THE SMASHCRUSHER
HP:
380/600  (380/600)
TP:
1420/1500  (1420/1500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by MrNaleIt on Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:58 pm

>use my high to go fast
>while going fast, find anything that looks like poison-cure stuff and analyze each one to make sure it is poison-cure stuff
>combine a portion of any and all poison-cure stuff found (fore example, something like 1/3 of item A, 1/3 of item B, etc.) and analyze with the Wristputer to see if it's a super-poison-cure
>if super-poison-cure is found, drink the concoction and make another to put in my empty sac-slot
>if super-poison-cure isn't found, get CRUSHSMASH to heal the concoction and give it a boost then test it
avatar
MrNaleIt
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Posts : 532
Join date : 2012-06-13
Age : 23
Location : Location, Location

ANV Character
Name: Truck
HP:
800/800  (800/800)
TP:
490/500  (490/500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by Scept on Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:50 am

Haha welp.
Okay, wipe off as much of the crap as I can and find something that actually will stabilize it. Even a strip of cloth or wire wrapped crosswise on it will do. Also, search for anything I could use as a makeshift chestplate.
Also, look for any metal scraps I could wield as a sword or spear or something.
avatar
Scept
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Posts : 1100
Join date : 2012-06-15
Age : 23
Location : In the Corner O' Shame; Northwestern Iowa

ANV Character
Name: Lynn
HP:
520/600  (520/600)
TP:
1400/1500  (1400/1500)

View user profile http://sceptilianblade.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by Link Lab on Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:15 am

Settle in the shape of a candle flame. Help the burning robot by lifting as much dirt as I can and dumping it on top of him.

Suggest to the group to head to a nearby town since they're more likely to have places to get decent items and information about the flying stadium. Also, they might be able to help the poisoned guy.

_________________
Nintendo Network ID: Link_Lab
avatar
Link Lab
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

Posts : 593
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 26
Location : Kakariko City, Hyrule

ANV Character
Name: Eliot Egawa
HP:
400/400  (400/400)
TP:
920/1000  (920/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by Dracojounin7 on Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:28 pm

>check my inventory vs. the list I made and keep scavenging
>most importantly, if I find a car with an intact brake system I can get the brake drum and brake cap at the same time
avatar
Dracojounin7
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Posts : 337
Join date : 2012-06-10
Age : 22

ANV Character
Name: Jadaal
HP:
520/600  (520/600)
TP:
1500/1500  (1500/1500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by StalinCommander on Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:57 pm

> Ponder what a degree in classical architecture could do to help a poisoned man.
> Use Degree in classical architecture to calculate where a floating stadium would be.

_________________
Cloak wrote:HE TEMPTED ME WITH PROMISES OF EQUALITY AND VICTORY SHARED AMONGST THE PEOPLE!


[12:55:11 AM] Zyquux: inb4 stalin is playing us all

Zyquux wrote:From now on, I'm voting Stalin day one.
avatar
StalinCommander
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

Posts : 905
Join date : 2012-06-10
Age : 99
Location : Moscow, Motherland

ANV Character
Name: Dr. Vladiovich Von Krusteacov Ruskieman
HP:
308/400  (308/400)
TP:
920/1000  (920/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by Nick Soapdish on Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:52 pm

A big battle is coming up.
Time to train!

Start levelling up and developing skills in a TRAINING MONTAGE with my killer waifu bot. We shall raise our power levels for the battles ahead!
avatar
Nick Soapdish
Veteran Guy
Veteran Guy

Posts : 252
Join date : 2013-05-06
Age : 34
Location : Australia

ANV Character
Name: Cunt Destroyer
HP:
375/400  (375/400)
TP:
985/1000  (985/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by Tael on Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:32 pm

I agree with the blue guy, we'd get better help for the poison in a town or something. Plus, I want a forge. First, I'll look around and see how many cogs and springs I can scavenge from the wreck.
avatar
Tael
Final Fight Guy
Final Fight Guy

Posts : 357
Join date : 2013-05-06
Age : 22
Location : The Salt Factory

ANV Character
Name: Ceasar
HP:
320/400  (320/400)
TP:
970/1000  (970/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by Hunter Axel on Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:10 pm

Using my awesome photographic memory (and not looking back at previous pages), recall the area map and to look at options.

Spoiler:

We could try and make the journey to the Hobo outpost but it'd probably take too long compared to where our starting point was.

Or we could risk going into the forest of potential return and potentially finding an herb or plant to save Nale.

Or we can try shoving various chemicals around the the junkyard down Nale's throat.

Either way I'm gonna find a nice metal pipe to swing shit at for later then find me a tall junk pile to sit and rest on. Use that vantage point to keep an eye out for danger and make sure the others don't kill themselves.
avatar
Hunter Axel
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Posts : 925
Join date : 2012-06-11
Location : The Usual Place

ANV Character
Name: Minerva
HP:
710/800  (710/800)
TP:
490/500  (490/500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by Cloak on Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:37 pm

Also, see if I can invent a Tech Shotgun.
avatar
Cloak
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Posts : 855
Join date : 2012-06-10
Location : Mid

ANV Character
Name: Fluffles
HP:
720/800  (720/800)
TP:
415/500  (415/500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by StalinCommander on Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:44 am

So.
Was this coming back an April fools joke too?

_________________
Cloak wrote:HE TEMPTED ME WITH PROMISES OF EQUALITY AND VICTORY SHARED AMONGST THE PEOPLE!


[12:55:11 AM] Zyquux: inb4 stalin is playing us all

Zyquux wrote:From now on, I'm voting Stalin day one.
avatar
StalinCommander
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

Posts : 905
Join date : 2012-06-10
Age : 99
Location : Moscow, Motherland

ANV Character
Name: Dr. Vladiovich Von Krusteacov Ruskieman
HP:
308/400  (308/400)
TP:
920/1000  (920/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by Scept on Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:45 am

So, if this isn't dead (and I hope to Falcon it isn't), I'd also like to search around for materials to make an arm-mounted plasma cannon.
avatar
Scept
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Posts : 1100
Join date : 2012-06-15
Age : 23
Location : In the Corner O' Shame; Northwestern Iowa

ANV Character
Name: Lynn
HP:
520/600  (520/600)
TP:
1400/1500  (1400/1500)

View user profile http://sceptilianblade.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by DA on Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:08 pm

Scept wrote:So, if this isn't dead (and I hope to Falcon it isn't)
It's not. It's running on DA Time.

What's that? You don't know what DA time is? Why, it's the uncertain time DA takes to update something.
It's a simple formula! First calculate our first variable, which is Valve Time, and divide it by Shawn Time, which is the time you THINK the forums will be back minus the actual time it has passed since the forums died.
Then you multiply all that by the Binary Logarithm of chapmanTime, the guesstimated time it will take The Bros. Chaps to update Homestar Runner again. Like so:

Now use this newfound knowledge to get pissed at DA even more!

_________________
"Hey! The secret to health, happiness, a successful marriage and a booming business is simple. All you need is puns! No more trotting out boring old "Good morning" and "Goodnight". When you greet people, do it with a smile and a bit of horseplay. Try a "Good marening" or a "Goodneight"! Before long, you'll be the most popular punner in the town, neigh, the world! Remember: you'll be galloping your way towards happiness with laughter as your steed."
avatar
DA
Owns this joint
Owns this joint

Posts : 655
Join date : 2012-06-10
Age : 23
Location : South of the border, down Mexico Way

View user profile http://boredman-da.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by StalinCommander on Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:10 pm

I got extremely exited when I saw DA was the last post and then extremely dissapointed.

_________________
Cloak wrote:HE TEMPTED ME WITH PROMISES OF EQUALITY AND VICTORY SHARED AMONGST THE PEOPLE!


[12:55:11 AM] Zyquux: inb4 stalin is playing us all

Zyquux wrote:From now on, I'm voting Stalin day one.
avatar
StalinCommander
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

Posts : 905
Join date : 2012-06-10
Age : 99
Location : Moscow, Motherland

ANV Character
Name: Dr. Vladiovich Von Krusteacov Ruskieman
HP:
308/400  (308/400)
TP:
920/1000  (920/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum