The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by DA on Fri May 30, 2014 9:40 pm

Due to this large inactivity gap, I completely forgot what do your inventories consist of. And since I'm a bit short on time, I ask you for your help in this.
In your character sheets, you will find a field that says "Inventory". Please fill it with whatever belongings you've acquired in this RP. I trust you enough to provide truthful and correct info (or else the consequences will be severe if you're found out to be rusing us)
Also, for the sake of my conenience, I'll only show the map once you enter/exit an area.


With that said, welcome back to the RP thread!
Cloak wrote:Set up some cans/bottles/other generic cylindrical container and get some practice with the Infinidistance Shot.
If I can find some solid metal plates, use them to test if I can ricochet the bullets, then assimilate the plates to increase my armor coverage.
Cloak wrote:Also, see if I can invent a Tech Shotgun.
You use your tech to materialize a Tech Shotgun for scatter shot (since you lack infinidistance). You think this will help it work lke an actual shotgun, but in reality, it just shoots a regular old scatter shot.
Apparently when it comes to tech proyectiles, it's the type of "bullet" that's shot, and not the weapon.

You ponder this for a moment before you test out a new idea. You rematerialize your tech shotgun into a tech hammer.
You strike the floor with it, but all it does when it hits the ground is shoot another Scatter Shot...
...from a hammer.

You are incredibly awed at how tech works.
Dracojounin7 wrote:>check my inventory vs. the list I made and keep scavenging
>most importantly, if I find a car with an intact brake system I can get the brake drum and brake cap at the same time
[INVENTORY UNAVAILABLE AT THE MOMENT]
You find the hollow shell of a car, though. It has absolutely nothing except some shards of broken glass. Nothing useful at all.
StalinCommander wrote:> Ponder what a degree in classical architecture could do to help a poisoned man.
> Use Degree in classical architecture to calculate where a floating stadium would be.  
Maybe some POISE will help his POISE-ON!
It's not very effective! As his fast twitchiness makes you unable to make him stand still.

You hear Kit's inquiry, and so ponder on your previous musings to guesstimate the location of the floating stadium.
By using some goo/grease on your claw, you try to communicate to your cohorts that the stadium will most likely appear when plot and real life events intertwine.

...this message doesn't get through at all.
Yoshi wrote:I'm just gonna stay up high on look out for that flyin' stadium and maybe try and spot something i can use as a polearm/halbred or if i can find pieces to have ceasar wield together, otherwise i'm staying skyborn to keep an eye out.Also taunt minerva a bit during one of my rounds.

"HEY, BROWN-WHOPPERS-FOR-TITS!"
"What?" says Minerva
You proceed to taunt her, flipping her off. As she tries to toss a cog from the ground to you, you fly off
"BET YOU'RE SAD THAT YOU CAN'T FLY!"

Zyquux wrote:CRUSHSMASH TESTS THE LIMITS OF TRUCK'S HIGH BY SMASHING HIM WITH FLAIL
MrNaleIt wrote:>use my high to go fast
>while going fast, find anything that looks like poison-cure stuff and analyze each one to make sure it is poison-cure stuff
>combine a portion of any and all poison-cure stuff found (fore example, something like 1/3 of item A, 1/3 of item B, etc.) and analyze with the Wristputer to see if it's a super-poison-cure
>if super-poison-cure is found, drink the concoction and make another to put in my empty sac-slot
>if super-poison-cure isn't found, get CRUSHSMASH to heal the concoction and give it a boost then test it
CRUSHSMASH grabs his Junktoflail to try and smash Truck. He misses, as Truck's reflexes are 2fast4u, and the flail's not big enough to cover such a wide area!
Truck speeds through the entire junkyard with his SWEET OD'D SHISA SKILLZ to search for something to cure his poison, analyzing any potential elements with the wristputer.
"Nothing."
"Nothing."
"Nothing."
"Nothing!"
"NOTHING!'
Truck speeds back to where everyone's hanging out.
"IfoundnocuretocuremypoisonbutonthebrightsideICANDOANYTHING2FAST!" he says at a ridiculously fast pace
Everyone looks at him with confused looks.
Scept wrote:Haha welp.
Okay, wipe off as much of the crap as I can and find something that actually will stabilize it. Even a strip of cloth or wire wrapped crosswise on it will do. Also, search for anything I could use as a makeshift chestplate.
Also, look for any metal scraps I could wield as a sword or spear or something.
Scept wrote:I'd also like to search around for materials to make an arm-mounted plasma cannon.

You find a tattered piece of cloth. You rip it in two, and use one half to clean it, the other to wrap it around the hammer.
Hammer stability reset!
Also, no can do on the arm-mounted plasma cannon. You guys sacked most of the good stuff already. The rest went down the sinkhole where the junktopus emerged, so that's gone for good.

nicksoapdish wrote:A big battle is coming up.
Time to train!

Start levelling up and developing skills in a TRAINING MONTAGE with my killer waifu bot. We shall raise our power levels for the battles ahead!

You and Waifubot seem ready for action! Time to train, let's start with some leg-toughening jumps!
1!
2!
3!
4!

...

On second thought, that whole fight was tiring and there doesn't seem to be any looming dangers nearby. You lie on the floor tired. Waifu-bot picks you up and nestles you in her disco-ball bosom.

Alpar wrote:Try to help out Vat. Find a nearby shovel (or anything close enough to resembling once since it's a junkyard) and use my PERFECT SEX-DISCARDING LIFEFORM MUSCLES to shovel dirt on him as fast as possible, hopefully put the fire out.

After that, I guess I could try and find generic inventory stuff since items would be nice. If we're done with the junkyard then we should probably get out now, if there's nothing left to do. Try and inquire more about that sidequest thing when we're all ready to leave.
Link Lab wrote:Settle in the shape of a candle flame. Help the burning robot by lifting as much dirt as I can and dumping it on top of him.

Suggest to the group to head to a nearby town since they're more likely to have places to get decent items and information about the flying stadium. Also, they might be able to help the poisoned guy.
Tael wrote:I agree with the blue guy, we'd get better help for the poison in a town or something. Plus, I want a forge. First, I'll look around and see how many cogs and springs I can scavenge from the wreck.
Hunter Axel wrote:Using my awesome photographic memory (and not looking back at previous pages), recall the area map and to look at options.

We could try and make the journey to the Hobo outpost but it'd probably take too long compared to where our starting point was.
Or we could risk going into the forest of potential return and potentially finding an herb or plant to save Nale.
Or we can try shoving various chemicals around the the junkyard down Nale's throat.
Either way I'm gonna find a nice metal pipe to swing shit at for later then find me a tall junk pile to sit and rest on. Use that vantage point to keep an eye out for danger and make sure the others don't kill themselves.

Dente, el Exterminador de Demonios Dos rips off the hood from the hollowed car and starts tossing some dirt on [MLG]xXxDaRknEss420_n0sc0purxXx to put out the fire.
Eliot approaches [MLG]xXxDaRknEss420_n0sc0purxXx to help him out, but upon seeing his firey form, he thinks he's part of his fiery pain and proceeds to try and stab him. He is interrupted by a hefty dose of dirt on his face.
"...I was trying to help, you nitwit!" Eliot says "In any case, once this fire is put out, we must choose our course of action. This is a vast place and only recently have I been materialized into it."
"Wait, you mean you've just been born?" asks Ceasar as he picks a couple of basic materials from the floor.
"Not... entriely. Us energy beings are--"
"CUT THE EXPOSITION AND HELP OUT WITH THE FLAMES, DICKWAD!" shouts Dente.
"You know" begins Minerva as she also helps put out [MLG]xXxDaRknEss420_n0sc0purxXx's fire "the blue guy's right. It's getting a tad late and we don't wanna be in a nasty pickle when it gets late. From what I recall, we have many places to go to."
[MLG]xXxDaRknEss420_n0sc0purxXx is no longer burning!
[MLG]xXxDaRknEss420_n0sc0purxXx is too edgy to say thanks like a foolish baby of a foolish fool... you fools!

Ceasar acquired Small Machinery Components! [x10]

"Well then, where to?" asks Dente.

grashbar wrote:You sonofabitch, why did you steal it. Gah.

Look up in the sky, try to get an estimate of time. If it's late, suggest we make a temporary base. Bad shit tends to come out when it's late in games.

Judging by the slowly descending-into-the-horizon sun, it may take about 6 hours for it to become completely dark. Enough time to build a sturdy enough base. That, or go to a nearby town and rest for the night.
"Guys" you begin "we could also build a shelter over here!"
Everyone begins pondering their current course of action right now.

So! Winnin Guys. What will you do in the next 6 hours?

[roll]
avatar
DA
Owns this joint
Owns this joint

Posts : 655
Join date : 2012-06-10
Age : 23
Location : South of the border, down Mexico Way

View user profile http://boredman-da.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by Cloak on Fri May 30, 2014 9:55 pm

Set the default Scatter Shot weapon to "Gauntlet" (Aigis Mode Engage), then start digging around for construction materials.
Make sure to find some chains, chicken wire, and tin roofing for the real junkyard fortress feel.
Also, under the assumption that a hardlight projection is an infinitely thin surface (and thus a fucking fantastic slicer), try to carve out two faceplates, one cardboard Gundam Faceplate for El Dente, one Big O helmet of scrap metal for Robot Waifu. Have nale run around on his high and dig up any and all power cores he can find, as well as any fungi growing around the junkyard (with the specific instructions to NOT EAT IT).

I've got that empty level 5 power core stuffed into the projection tablet/hardlight shield, the broken silicon board, the mechanical shoe parts, and an open mind.


Last edited by Cloak on Fri May 30, 2014 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Cloak
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Posts : 855
Join date : 2012-06-10
Location : Mid

ANV Character
Name: Fluffles
HP:
720/800  (720/800)
TP:
415/500  (415/500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by Yoshi on Fri May 30, 2014 9:59 pm

A shelter sounds good,maybe some defenses for everyone,i'll stick to the air and find a high place to perch for keeping watch.
avatar
Yoshi
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Posts : 476
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 32
Location : Above you.

ANV Character
Name: Kit
HP:
680/800  (680/800)
TP:
500/500  (500/500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by StalinCommander on Fri May 30, 2014 10:21 pm

We may all continue talking to DA. Good job.

Dammit Nale, didn't Alpar teach you anything? Posing correctly can fix anything.

>Demonstrate this by putting myself in an Architecturally sound pose. Gotta be some sort of defense bonus there or something.
> Argue with Fluffles and Kit saying we should go find a town and now spend our time here in a junkyard of all places. It's a junkyard. Disgusting. Plus there's a man dying of poison.
>If they don't agree slap materials out of Fluffle's hand and start scavanging myself, these fools would never be able to make a structurally sound gothic style junk house.

_________________
Cloak wrote:HE TEMPTED ME WITH PROMISES OF EQUALITY AND VICTORY SHARED AMONGST THE PEOPLE!


[12:55:11 AM] Zyquux: inb4 stalin is playing us all

Zyquux wrote:From now on, I'm voting Stalin day one.
avatar
StalinCommander
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

Posts : 905
Join date : 2012-06-10
Age : 99
Location : Moscow, Motherland

ANV Character
Name: Dr. Vladiovich Von Krusteacov Ruskieman
HP:
308/400  (308/400)
TP:
920/1000  (920/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by Hunter Axel on Sat May 31, 2014 12:05 am

My vote's on go find a town. We clearly do not have either an antidote for our poisoned friend and who knows what worse things are lurking out in that junkyard at night.

And now I want a whip after that foolish line of foolish foolishness you foolishly spout like a fool who foolishly fools around with other fools foolishly....fool.

Also, posing is not as easy as it looks. Being a Pillar Loli gives Alpar an affinity to posing. And don't even bother if you're nowhere near fabulous.
avatar
Hunter Axel
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Posts : 925
Join date : 2012-06-11
Location : The Usual Place

ANV Character
Name: Minerva
HP:
710/800  (710/800)
TP:
490/500  (490/500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by MrNaleIt on Sat May 31, 2014 1:04 am

Figure out where the nearest town is.

Then, using my fast, try to drag CRUSHSMASH THE SMASHCRUSHER to the nearest town so that he can persuade the medicine people to heal me.
avatar
MrNaleIt
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Posts : 532
Join date : 2012-06-13
Age : 23
Location : Location, Location

ANV Character
Name: Truck
HP:
800/800  (800/800)
TP:
490/500  (490/500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by Geno on Sat May 31, 2014 2:02 am

DA wrote:You may join at any time.

I hope this still stands because


Name: Walk Wellington
Gender: Presumed Male
Species: Sentient Legs

Attack based.

He walks, and he does it well. He is also always 14th place. At everything.
avatar
Geno
Really Active Guy
Really Active Guy

Posts : 94
Join date : 2014-04-20
Age : 21
Location : Probably Russia

ANV Character
Name: Walk Wellington
HP:
800/800  (800/800)
TP:
500/500  (500/500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by DA on Sat May 31, 2014 4:17 am

((HP and TP updated to reflect on your addition. Welcome aboard!
Ya cannot participate in this roll, though
now to wait for everyone else to voice their rolls))

_________________
"Hey! The secret to health, happiness, a successful marriage and a booming business is simple. All you need is puns! No more trotting out boring old "Good morning" and "Goodnight". When you greet people, do it with a smile and a bit of horseplay. Try a "Good marening" or a "Goodneight"! Before long, you'll be the most popular punner in the town, neigh, the world! Remember: you'll be galloping your way towards happiness with laughter as your steed."
avatar
DA
Owns this joint
Owns this joint

Posts : 655
Join date : 2012-06-10
Age : 23
Location : South of the border, down Mexico Way

View user profile http://boredman-da.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by Geno on Sat May 31, 2014 4:34 am

((Gotcha, I'll wait on the next story post with high regard. I read the entire thread and am hype ))
avatar
Geno
Really Active Guy
Really Active Guy

Posts : 94
Join date : 2014-04-20
Age : 21
Location : Probably Russia

ANV Character
Name: Walk Wellington
HP:
800/800  (800/800)
TP:
500/500  (500/500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by Tael on Sat May 31, 2014 5:29 am

Well, I suggest we split into 2 groups. Everyone that wants to help build the base stay here, and a small number of us can make the trek into town for supplies and information, and to get help for the poison.

That said, I want to go into town myself.
avatar
Tael
Final Fight Guy
Final Fight Guy

Posts : 357
Join date : 2013-05-06
Age : 22
Location : The Salt Factory

ANV Character
Name: Ceasar
HP:
320/400  (320/400)
TP:
970/1000  (970/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by grashbar on Sat May 31, 2014 6:15 am

A town sounds good, but I'm gonna help with the base. No telling what can happen in town.

Also, recall the Neo-Kobold Scouts from earlier, when we first arrived here. We should prepare in case they bring their fighters to reclaim their scavenging grounds.
avatar
grashbar
Veteran Guy
Veteran Guy

Posts : 237
Join date : 2013-04-14

ANV Character
Name: Walker Gallier
HP:
720/800  (720/800)
TP:
500/500  (500/500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by Scept on Sat May 31, 2014 6:36 am

I'll go into town with Tael/Ceasar. Maybe I'll find some good stuff.
avatar
Scept
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Posts : 1100
Join date : 2012-06-15
Age : 23
Location : In the Corner O' Shame; Northwestern Iowa

ANV Character
Name: Lynn
HP:
520/600  (520/600)
TP:
1400/1500  (1400/1500)

View user profile http://sceptilianblade.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by Nick Soapdish on Sat May 31, 2014 7:04 am

I decide to stay and build shelter. Who knows if the next town is even friendly or if you'll find it before night fall.

Waifu robot can do the cooking with bento boxes for the next day just like one of those animes I hear so much about. She'll cut her fingers and have bandaids (despite being a robot) to show she cares so much.

I'll help scavenge for parts to give us a roof and 4 walls at the least.
avatar
Nick Soapdish
Veteran Guy
Veteran Guy

Posts : 252
Join date : 2013-05-06
Age : 34
Location : Australia

ANV Character
Name: Cunt Destroyer
HP:
375/400  (375/400)
TP:
985/1000  (985/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by Archer on Sat May 31, 2014 12:59 pm

I agree actually. There are those of us that are just better suited for scouting and those that are better suited to rest at the moment.

Because I'm a PILLAR LOLI I don't think I'll be needing sleep anytime soon. Travel with Tael into the town, I wanna see stuff there too. I don't quite think I have anything in my inventory, so I guess try and find anything that looks like it'd be helpful to the group, maybe recovery items or just general other parts. Make traveling to town a priority, scavenging can be done along the way.

If it's best not too many people go into town though then I'm willing to stay back and keep watch of the place.
avatar
Archer
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Posts : 1708
Join date : 2012-06-10

ANV Character
Name: Dente - El Exterminador de Demonios Dos
HP:
320/400  (320/400)
TP:
955/1000  (955/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by Link Lab on Sat May 31, 2014 3:53 pm

Going to town is definitely the better idea. I mean, our biggest problem is that they're somehow mad that the Junktopus was killed, isn't it?

_________________
Nintendo Network ID: Link_Lab
avatar
Link Lab
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

Posts : 593
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 26
Location : Kakariko City, Hyrule

ANV Character
Name: Eliot Egawa
HP:
400/400  (400/400)
TP:
920/1000  (920/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by StalinCommander on Sat May 31, 2014 4:38 pm

I just realized this is a [roll] and not a [charecter].

I am a fool.

I vote for the splitting up plan, I'll stay here and help build shelter.

_________________
Cloak wrote:HE TEMPTED ME WITH PROMISES OF EQUALITY AND VICTORY SHARED AMONGST THE PEOPLE!


[12:55:11 AM] Zyquux: inb4 stalin is playing us all

Zyquux wrote:From now on, I'm voting Stalin day one.
avatar
StalinCommander
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

Posts : 905
Join date : 2012-06-10
Age : 99
Location : Moscow, Motherland

ANV Character
Name: Dr. Vladiovich Von Krusteacov Ruskieman
HP:
308/400  (308/400)
TP:
920/1000  (920/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by Scept on Sat May 31, 2014 5:14 pm

Ooh, yeah, I vote we split up if that's the case.
avatar
Scept
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Posts : 1100
Join date : 2012-06-15
Age : 23
Location : In the Corner O' Shame; Northwestern Iowa

ANV Character
Name: Lynn
HP:
520/600  (520/600)
TP:
1400/1500  (1400/1500)

View user profile http://sceptilianblade.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by MrNaleIt on Sat May 31, 2014 6:33 pm

oh yeah, it is a roll. well then [vote town]
avatar
MrNaleIt
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Posts : 532
Join date : 2012-06-13
Age : 23
Location : Location, Location

ANV Character
Name: Truck
HP:
800/800  (800/800)
TP:
490/500  (490/500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by grashbar on Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:01 am

Alright then, voting to split up.
avatar
grashbar
Veteran Guy
Veteran Guy

Posts : 237
Join date : 2013-04-14

ANV Character
Name: Walker Gallier
HP:
720/800  (720/800)
TP:
500/500  (500/500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by Cloak on Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:34 am

Voting split up.
Me, Ruskieman, and the crack fiend (his fast can get us materials quickly) can stay behind and make a structurally sound yet visually appealing fortress, while everyone else checks out the town.
Oh, and give them my shields power core so they can see if it's rechargeable. That would be nice. Maybe pick up a Lvl 2 core so I can fuck with the dip switches.
avatar
Cloak
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Posts : 855
Join date : 2012-06-10
Location : Mid

ANV Character
Name: Fluffles
HP:
720/800  (720/800)
TP:
415/500  (415/500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by Dracojounin7 on Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:34 am

Pop off the brake system of the car and remove one drum and one cap. Then all I think I need is a source of air.
avatar
Dracojounin7
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Posts : 337
Join date : 2012-06-10
Age : 22

ANV Character
Name: Jadaal
HP:
520/600  (520/600)
TP:
1500/1500  (1500/1500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by DA on Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:06 am

"We should definitely stay here and camp! We have a poisoned dolt right here!" says Walker Gallier
"Then how do you expect us to heal him if we don't go looking around for a cure?" says Ceasar "'sides, he can shrug it off as long as his stediumotorin high doesn't die off, right?"
"OFCOURSEOFCOURSEOFCOURSEOFCOURSE!" exictedly says Truck as he cannot stay put at all.
This discussion between everyone about whether or not they should stay keeps going on and on, until...

"Why don't you guys try splitting up?" says a voice from behind the Winnin' Guys
Everyone immediately stops their bickering as they turn around to see (with one snazzy ass background music to boot) a walking, sentient pair of legs, strutting in the most groovy way towards the winnin' guys.
"...the fuck are you?" says Kit
"Glad you asked, monstrosity! The name's Wellington. Walk Wellington. I walk, and I do it so damn well." says the pair'o legs.
"Are you one of the locals of this junkyard?" asks Lynn
"HA! As if this place can contain such magnificent legs! I was one of the early pre-alpha pre-testers of ANV before I was tossed down this junkyard and left for dead! In fact, here's my tester's badge"
He shows a small card that has his actual non-ANV character face, his current bipedal appearance and his tester's ID, which is apparently #00000000014
Lynn looks at Walk with disgruntled look "...so you ARE from this junkya--"
"AS I WAS SAYING" interrupts Walk "You peeps should try splitting up in 2 groups. One to stick around here and take care of the hyperactive scaley thing"
"BUTIWANNAGOTOO!"
"And another to go look for a nearby town"
"Alright, but we must decide who stays and who goes" says Cunt Destroyer "I suppose you're leading everyone else to a town, right? Since you say you were here before in the early days of ANV, right?"
"Yes, but the Resistance must've changed the land a lot since I last explored Dundria. There might be some new places the Resistance must've built over Dundria's lush ecosystem, or even some holographic dungeons and shit. I'll do whatever's most convenient for our group."
"Our group, kemosabe?" says Dente
"Hey! I'm only trying to help ya out! You guys wanna defeat the Resistance, and I wanna get revenge for tossing me like last week's garbage!"
"Oh alright. Welcome aboard, I guess" says Fluffles
Dr. Ruskieman roars loudly and joyfully sky before getting back in his now clean mech suit

Well well! Glad you all took a third option! This should prove interesting. Now you all must let me know: should you stay or should you go?
Just say [leaving] or [staying] so I can see how to split the team.

_________________
"Hey! The secret to health, happiness, a successful marriage and a booming business is simple. All you need is puns! No more trotting out boring old "Good morning" and "Goodnight". When you greet people, do it with a smile and a bit of horseplay. Try a "Good marening" or a "Goodneight"! Before long, you'll be the most popular punner in the town, neigh, the world! Remember: you'll be galloping your way towards happiness with laughter as your steed."
avatar
DA
Owns this joint
Owns this joint

Posts : 655
Join date : 2012-06-10
Age : 23
Location : South of the border, down Mexico Way

View user profile http://boredman-da.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by Hunter Axel on Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:09 am

[leaving]
avatar
Hunter Axel
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Posts : 925
Join date : 2012-06-11
Location : The Usual Place

ANV Character
Name: Minerva
HP:
710/800  (710/800)
TP:
490/500  (490/500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by Tael on Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:11 am

[leaving] on a jet plane

Well I would be, if I had one
avatar
Tael
Final Fight Guy
Final Fight Guy

Posts : 357
Join date : 2013-05-06
Age : 22
Location : The Salt Factory

ANV Character
Name: Ceasar
HP:
320/400  (320/400)
TP:
970/1000  (970/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by Nick Soapdish on Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:16 am

[staying]

To continue from Tael
avatar
Nick Soapdish
Veteran Guy
Veteran Guy

Posts : 252
Join date : 2013-05-06
Age : 34
Location : Australia

ANV Character
Name: Cunt Destroyer
HP:
375/400  (375/400)
TP:
985/1000  (985/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum