Round 42: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Phantom Mafia

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Round 42: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Phantom Mafia

Post by Hunter Axel on Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:26 pm

Leo E. wrote:Explain why a townie would be mad when the option they voted for ended up winning. Mafia have reason to think one way and vote another, but townies don't.

And may I remind you that lynches take priority over no lynch if they have the same amount of votes, so adding No Lynch to the tie would have had no effect anyway.

You forget that this is Nale you're talking about, you know, the guy that loves to tie more than break 'em. And most people here generally don't like to have a lynch not happen that day. Especially if it's only the first day. You're the one that decided to add another vote to the no lynch bandwagon and it was your idea for him to vote for no lynch.

I'm not liking this one bit and so my vote goes to you, Leo.

Leo - 2 - Mentlegen, Axel
Nale - 1 - Leo
Zink - 1 - Zyquux
4/15
avatar
Hunter Axel
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Posts : 925
Join date : 2012-06-11
Location : The Usual Place

ANV Character
Name: Minerva
HP:
710/800  (710/800)
TP:
490/500  (490/500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 42: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Phantom Mafia

Post by Leo E. on Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:51 pm

Hunter Axel wrote:You're the one that decided to add another vote to the no lynch bandwagon and it was your idea for him to vote for no lynch.

So Nale isn't suspicious because he forced ties like he usually does, but I am suspicious because I stopped ties like I usually do? And please explain to me where I told Nale to vote No Lynch.

If I were mafia, I could have easily voted off Cloak, French, Zyquux, or Vat; I doubt there are FIVE mafia, so if I were mafia, then at least one of them would be a townie that I could have lynched, and it would have been stupid of me to vote No Lynch.

I'm going with you, Zink, and Nale being my prime suspects at the moment.

_________________
Heka: "If you mean to kill me, at least do it quick!"
Raidy: "I'm afraid Fonfon is quite good at hurting you without killing you."
Fonfon: "You bet I am! Corpses don't scream, so that's boring."


Alparisms:
[7:33:58 PM] see a doctor before you die of cunnilingitis or whatever it was called.
[11:03:08 PM] aaaaand this is why I'm gay
[12:39:08 AM] so libido is which part of the dick
[11:51:15 AM] I will marry you

GUEST STAR:
"it's the LoGH of anime"
-Rofl on Queen's Blade
avatar
Leo E.
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

Posts : 1517
Join date : 2012-06-10
Age : 24
Location : Vice

View user profile http://hakureiillusion.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 42: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Phantom Mafia

Post by MrNaleIt on Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:54 pm

Leo E. wrote:Explain why a townie would be mad when the option they voted for ended up winning.
Oh please, it was a SMASHING tie, and the numbers in no-lunch tied up as well - even though it wouldn't have made a difference at that point because of how nolunch works.
If I'd had seen the tiebreak streak made by Cloak and Orion and it stayed (but it didn't, <3 Zink), I wouldn't have been happy with them, either. Ties are usually fun in my opinion, I thought that was clear to everyone. And a multi-way tie on the first day is one of the best times to have a tie, isn't it? I'm not sure who to vote for though, as I want to say that Leo just suspected me because I called him out on it and not Cloak or Orion.

::edit::
I don't like the "SMASHING" replacer text. I also forgot what I originally put in it's place, if anything.


Last edited by MrNaleIt on Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
MrNaleIt
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Posts : 532
Join date : 2012-06-13
Age : 24
Location : Location, Location

ANV Character
Name: Truck
HP:
800/800  (800/800)
TP:
490/500  (490/500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 42: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Phantom Mafia

Post by Leo E. on Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:57 pm

Oh, right, voting Axel. I forgot he only ever talks this much when he's mafia.

Leo - 2 - Mentlegen, Axel
Axel - 1 - Leo
Zink - 1 - Zyquux
4/15

_________________
Heka: "If you mean to kill me, at least do it quick!"
Raidy: "I'm afraid Fonfon is quite good at hurting you without killing you."
Fonfon: "You bet I am! Corpses don't scream, so that's boring."


Alparisms:
[7:33:58 PM] see a doctor before you die of cunnilingitis or whatever it was called.
[11:03:08 PM] aaaaand this is why I'm gay
[12:39:08 AM] so libido is which part of the dick
[11:51:15 AM] I will marry you

GUEST STAR:
"it's the LoGH of anime"
-Rofl on Queen's Blade
avatar
Leo E.
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

Posts : 1517
Join date : 2012-06-10
Age : 24
Location : Vice

View user profile http://hakureiillusion.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 42: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Phantom Mafia

Post by Hunter Axel on Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:08 pm

Leo E. wrote:So Nale isn't suspicious because he forced ties like he usually does, but I am suspicious because I stopped ties like I usually do?

You did have the last vote and chose not to lynch anyone. So eyes would be on you.

Leo E. wrote:If I were mafia, I could have easily voted off Cloak, French, Zyquux, or Vat; I doubt there are FIVE mafia, so if I were mafia, then at least one of them would be a townie that I could have lynched, and it would have been stupid of me to vote No Lynch.

Really now? The way I see it, if you're mafia, you wouldn't want to lynch anyone since you had the last vote before polls closed. If your vote had been to lynch any one of those, more people would be looking at you.

Leo E. wrote:And please explain to me where I told Nale to vote No Lynch.
Okay I checked back and I admit I made a mistake when I glancing over your earlier posts. That I apologize for.

Leo E. wrote:I'm going with you, Zink, and Nale being my prime suspects at the moment.
k.

Leo E. wrote:I forgot he only ever talks this much when he's mafia.
You're going to get a kick out of this.
avatar
Hunter Axel
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Posts : 925
Join date : 2012-06-11
Location : The Usual Place

ANV Character
Name: Minerva
HP:
710/800  (710/800)
TP:
490/500  (490/500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 42: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Phantom Mafia

Post by MrNaleIt on Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:15 pm

Leo E. wrote:So Nale isn't suspicious because he forced ties like he usually does,
Also, hey, man, that tie happened on its own without any influence by me. This time, I actually didn't force it.
avatar
MrNaleIt
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Posts : 532
Join date : 2012-06-13
Age : 24
Location : Location, Location

ANV Character
Name: Truck
HP:
800/800  (800/800)
TP:
490/500  (490/500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 42: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Phantom Mafia

Post by Leo E. on Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:15 pm

Hunter Axel wrote:You did have the last vote and chose not to lynch anyone. So eyes would be on you.

The way I see it, if you're mafia, you wouldn't want to lynch anyone since you had the last vote before polls closed. If your vote had been to lynch any one of those, more people would be looking at you.

So lynching a townie on the first day makes you suspicious? When no one knows anything?

And so does having the last vote? Doesn't someone ALWAYS have to do that?

I also could have claimed it was for self-preservation since my ass was also on the line. It's not nearly as suspicious as you're making it out to be, ESPECIALLY this early in the game.

Alternatively, if there were another mafia in that tie, I could have lynched them and won the trust of the town.

MrNaleIt wrote:Also, hey, man, that tie happened on its own without any influence by me. This time, I actually didn't force it.

Essentially the tie was already there and you voted No Lynch so as not to break it.

_________________
Heka: "If you mean to kill me, at least do it quick!"
Raidy: "I'm afraid Fonfon is quite good at hurting you without killing you."
Fonfon: "You bet I am! Corpses don't scream, so that's boring."


Alparisms:
[7:33:58 PM] see a doctor before you die of cunnilingitis or whatever it was called.
[11:03:08 PM] aaaaand this is why I'm gay
[12:39:08 AM] so libido is which part of the dick
[11:51:15 AM] I will marry you

GUEST STAR:
"it's the LoGH of anime"
-Rofl on Queen's Blade
avatar
Leo E.
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

Posts : 1517
Join date : 2012-06-10
Age : 24
Location : Vice

View user profile http://hakureiillusion.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 42: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Phantom Mafia

Post by Hunter Axel on Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:30 pm

Leo E. wrote:So lynching a townie on the first day makes you suspicious? When no one knows anything? And so does having the last vote? Doesn't someone ALWAYS have to do that?

The first day is to help gather an idea of who to maybe look out for.

Leo E. wrote:I also could have claimed it was for self-preservation since my ass was also on the line. It's not nearly as suspicious as you're making it out to be, ESPECIALLY this early in the game.

Alternatively, if there were another mafia in that tie, I could have lynched them and won the trust of the town.

Could've. should've, would've, but didn't. The only thing that's definite right now is that we're both talking quite a bit right now and all eyes are on us.
MrNaleIt wrote:Also, hey, man, that tie happened on its own without any influence by me. This time, I actually didn't force it.

Leo E. wrote:Essentially the tie was already there and you voted No Lynch so as not to break it.
Which is normal for him. Leo, just admit you're as lost as the rest of us.
avatar
Hunter Axel
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Posts : 925
Join date : 2012-06-11
Location : The Usual Place

ANV Character
Name: Minerva
HP:
710/800  (710/800)
TP:
490/500  (490/500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 42: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Phantom Mafia

Post by Leo E. on Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:34 pm

Hunter Axel wrote:Could've. should've, would've, but didn't.

Because that would be lying. I voted No Lynch simply because the giant tie was retarded.

And I'm not entirely lost. You've given me ample reasons to suspect you, after all.

_________________
Heka: "If you mean to kill me, at least do it quick!"
Raidy: "I'm afraid Fonfon is quite good at hurting you without killing you."
Fonfon: "You bet I am! Corpses don't scream, so that's boring."


Alparisms:
[7:33:58 PM] see a doctor before you die of cunnilingitis or whatever it was called.
[11:03:08 PM] aaaaand this is why I'm gay
[12:39:08 AM] so libido is which part of the dick
[11:51:15 AM] I will marry you

GUEST STAR:
"it's the LoGH of anime"
-Rofl on Queen's Blade
avatar
Leo E.
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

Posts : 1517
Join date : 2012-06-10
Age : 24
Location : Vice

View user profile http://hakureiillusion.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 42: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Phantom Mafia

Post by Hunter Axel on Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:42 pm

Leo E. wrote:And I'm not entirely lost. You've given me ample reasons to suspect you, after all.

And it'll be that much more funny when you see that you're wrong.
avatar
Hunter Axel
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Posts : 925
Join date : 2012-06-11
Location : The Usual Place

ANV Character
Name: Minerva
HP:
710/800  (710/800)
TP:
490/500  (490/500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 42: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Phantom Mafia

Post by Yoshi on Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:02 pm

People please let us be civil and just vote to get rid of people,with that said axel has to be mafia due to spikey hair and that lisp he is famous for plus he does seem wordier then usual.

Leo - 2 - Mentlegen, Axel
Axel - 2 - Leo,Yoshi
Zink - 1 - Zyquux
5/15
avatar
Yoshi
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Posts : 476
Join date : 2012-09-23
Age : 32
Location : Above you.

ANV Character
Name: Kit
HP:
680/800  (680/800)
TP:
500/500  (500/500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 42: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Phantom Mafia

Post by Massive on Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:24 pm

This is why we can't have nice things

Leo - 2 - Mentlegen, Axel
Axel - 2 - Leo,Yoshi
Zink - 1 - Zyquux
Even Speedwagon is not lynching - 1 - Massive
6/15
avatar
Massive
Veteran Guy
Veteran Guy

Posts : 154
Join date : 2013-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 42: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Phantom Mafia

Post by Mentle on Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:24 pm

I thought I had replied earlier, but here it goes

Leo E. wrote:Explain why Nale would be mad when the option he voted for ended up winning.
There, that makes it easier. It's Nale, that's his natural behavior. It's true that he is always a good option for a lynch due to random votes giving the victory to the mafia most of the time, had you used that to vote for him, I wouldn't suspect you at all. Going for him because of what he did is like voting for Stalin because he skipped the first day.

Leo E. wrote:So Nale isn't suspicious because he forced ties like he
usually does, but I am suspicious because I stopped ties like I usually
do?

I know you were replying to Axel, but to explain my reasons, you are usually very agressive on the matter of accusations when you are mafia, overthinking little details and convincing people to join your votes by that.

You can say that's bullshit and that you never/always do that regardless of faction, but I've either guessed that you were mafia or had you as a near-top suspect in the majority of round you were mafia, ever since the second time you played as a mafioso, including during your flawless victory in Draco's round and in the round where you were Shawn and we were "allies" (where not following my hunch cost us the game too), and I usually avoid voting for you as I fear losing a strong townie.

About Axel...I explicitly told him last round that the way he speaks when he is mafia always points out he is scum, and that I wanted him down since day two because of that. I said "the way" and not "how much", but I doubt he wouldn't be more quiet after that happened if he was mafia. Of course, maybe he just ignored what I said, but you still look more suspicious than him.

"I could have lynched a townie but forced No Lynch" does not help much when it can also work as a tool to convince people of your innocence (one never used, by the way), specially when someone suspects you right on day one.


tl;dr:
-Still suspect Leo and will keep my vote
-Don't think Axel is as suspicious as Leo says, considering what happened last round
-Nale didn't do anything particularly suspicious, but he is always a good option to lynch due to his random votes. So is Massive.
avatar
Mentle
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Posts : 674
Join date : 2012-06-10
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 42: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Phantom Mafia

Post by Leo E. on Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:34 pm

Mentle wrote:"I could have lynched a townie but forced No Lynch" does not help much when it can also work as a tool to convince people of your innocence (one never used, by the way), specially when someone suspects you right on day one.

People suspected me on day one?

I made an openly random vote like everyone else, then stopped a tie. I don't see how either of those things are suspicious.

And yes, this is how I always act. You of all people should know this. The whole two times I've been mafia here I survived until the very end, and you only openly suspected me one of the two times (you were voting with me the other time).

_________________
Heka: "If you mean to kill me, at least do it quick!"
Raidy: "I'm afraid Fonfon is quite good at hurting you without killing you."
Fonfon: "You bet I am! Corpses don't scream, so that's boring."


Alparisms:
[7:33:58 PM] see a doctor before you die of cunnilingitis or whatever it was called.
[11:03:08 PM] aaaaand this is why I'm gay
[12:39:08 AM] so libido is which part of the dick
[11:51:15 AM] I will marry you

GUEST STAR:
"it's the LoGH of anime"
-Rofl on Queen's Blade
avatar
Leo E.
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

Posts : 1517
Join date : 2012-06-10
Age : 24
Location : Vice

View user profile http://hakureiillusion.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 42: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Phantom Mafia

Post by Massive on Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:37 pm

Mentle wrote:So is Massive.

avatar
Massive
Veteran Guy
Veteran Guy

Posts : 154
Join date : 2013-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 42: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Phantom Mafia

Post by Archer on Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:55 pm

Leo E. wrote:
Mentle wrote:"I could have lynched a townie but forced No Lynch" does not help much when it can also work as a tool to convince people of your innocence (one never used, by the way), specially when someone suspects you right on day one.

People suspected me on day one?

I made an openly random vote like everyone else, then stopped a tie. I don't see how either of those things are suspicious.

I hate to walk into the paranoia storm but just to toss in a two cents, I only suspected you at the start because I know you think Mentle is a better mafia player than most of us and there were better options you could have picked. I'm not denying the fact Mentle could have had the chance to be mafia but still.

Anyway I think I'll just keep on holding off on voting for the time being.

Leo - 2 - Mentlegen, Axel
Axel - 2 - Leo,Yoshi
Zink - 1 - Zyquux
Even Speedwagon is not lynching - 2 - Massive, Alpar
7/15
avatar
Archer
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Posts : 1708
Join date : 2012-06-10

ANV Character
Name: Dente - El Exterminador de Demonios Dos
HP:
320/400  (320/400)
TP:
955/1000  (955/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 42: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Phantom Mafia

Post by Leo E. on Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:05 pm

Alpar wrote:I only suspected you at the start because I know you think Mentle is a better mafia player than most of us and there were better options you could have picked.

That goes both ways. People tend to be afraid of me as well, and both you and Ment voted for me.

And again, if I really wanted him dead at the beginning, I would have kept my vote on him and hoped he was lynched, not stopped the lynch.

_________________
Heka: "If you mean to kill me, at least do it quick!"
Raidy: "I'm afraid Fonfon is quite good at hurting you without killing you."
Fonfon: "You bet I am! Corpses don't scream, so that's boring."


Alparisms:
[7:33:58 PM] see a doctor before you die of cunnilingitis or whatever it was called.
[11:03:08 PM] aaaaand this is why I'm gay
[12:39:08 AM] so libido is which part of the dick
[11:51:15 AM] I will marry you

GUEST STAR:
"it's the LoGH of anime"
-Rofl on Queen's Blade
avatar
Leo E.
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

Posts : 1517
Join date : 2012-06-10
Age : 24
Location : Vice

View user profile http://hakureiillusion.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 42: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Phantom Mafia

Post by Dracojounin7 on Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:07 pm

Voting Yoshi.

Leo - 2 - Mentlegen, Axel
Axel - 2 - Leo,Yoshi
Zink - 1 - Zyquux
Yoshi - 1 - Draco
Even Speedwagon is not lynching - 2 - Massive, Alpar
8/15
avatar
Dracojounin7
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Posts : 337
Join date : 2012-06-10
Age : 22

ANV Character
Name: Jadaal
HP:
520/600  (520/600)
TP:
1500/1500  (1500/1500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 42: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Phantom Mafia

Post by Cloak on Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:11 pm

On the one hand, Leo is looking pretty suspicious right now.
On the other, he's a good player, and it would hurt us a lot to lose him.
Axelnation however, I feel no attachment to, and am going to vote for.

Leo - 2 - Mentlegen, Axel
Axel - 3 - Leo,Yoshi, Cloak
Zink - 1 - Zyquux
Yoshi - 1 - Draco
Even Speedwagon is not lynching - 2 - Massive, Alpar
9/15
avatar
Cloak
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Posts : 855
Join date : 2012-06-10
Location : Mid

ANV Character
Name: Fluffles
HP:
720/800  (720/800)
TP:
415/500  (415/500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 42: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Phantom Mafia

Post by Mentle on Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:16 pm

Leo E. wrote:People suspected me on day one?

My bad, start of day two. Day one was just me and for a really bad reason, as I expected you voting Mass or Zyq since last round might have made you think they are dangerous if kept alive, or voting people who usually vote randomly like Nale.e]
avatar
Mentle
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Posts : 674
Join date : 2012-06-10
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 42: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Phantom Mafia

Post by StalinCommander on Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:23 pm

Leo - 2 - Mentlegen, Stalin
Nale - 1 - Leo
Zink - 1 - Zyquux
4/15

Nale is most likely pissed because the tie was unforced.
Leo, however. I have a hunch on.

_________________
Cloak wrote:HE TEMPTED ME WITH PROMISES OF EQUALITY AND VICTORY SHARED AMONGST THE PEOPLE!


[12:55:11 AM] Zyquux: inb4 stalin is playing us all

Zyquux wrote:From now on, I'm voting Stalin day one.
avatar
StalinCommander
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

Posts : 905
Join date : 2012-06-10
Age : 99
Location : Moscow, Motherland

ANV Character
Name: Dr. Vladiovich Von Krusteacov Ruskieman
HP:
308/400  (308/400)
TP:
920/1000  (920/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 42: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Phantom Mafia

Post by Archer on Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:24 pm

Leo E. wrote:
Alpar wrote:I only suspected you at the start because I know you think Mentle is a better mafia player than most of us and there were better options you could have picked.

That goes both ways. People tend to be afraid of me as well, and both you and Ment voted for me.

There is such a thing as differences in behavioral patterns and picking the lesser of two evils you know. I wouldn't have voted for you otherwise.
avatar
Archer
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Posts : 1708
Join date : 2012-06-10

ANV Character
Name: Dente - El Exterminador de Demonios Dos
HP:
320/400  (320/400)
TP:
955/1000  (955/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 42: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Phantom Mafia

Post by Cloak on Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:33 pm

StalinCommander wrote:Leo - 2 - Mentlegen, Stalin
Nale - 1 - Leo
Zink - 1 - Zyquux
4/15

Nale is most likely pissed because the tie was unforced.
Leo, however. I have a hunch on.

Where did you get that vote table?

Leo - 3 - Mentlegen, Axel, Stalin
Axel - 3 - Leo,Yoshi, Cloak
Zink - 1 - Zyquux
Yoshi - 1 - Draco
Even Speedwagon is not lynching - 2 - Massive, Alpar
10/15
avatar
Cloak
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Posts : 855
Join date : 2012-06-10
Location : Mid

ANV Character
Name: Fluffles
HP:
720/800  (720/800)
TP:
415/500  (415/500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 42: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Phantom Mafia

Post by Mentle on Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:38 pm

StalinCommander wrote:Leo - 2 - Mentlegen, Stalin
Nale - 1 - Leo
Zink - 1 - Zyquux
4/15
What's the matter, comrade? Capitalist speed too fast for you?
I will fix it for you. It will only cost US$9,99 plus shipping and handling.

Leo - 3 - Mentlegen, Axel, Stalin
Axel - 3 - Leo, Yoshi, Cloak
Zink - 1 - Zyquux
Yoshi - 1 - Draco
Even Speedwagon is not lynching - 2 - Massive, Alpar
10/15
avatar
Mentle
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Posts : 674
Join date : 2012-06-10
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 42: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Phantom Mafia

Post by Cloak on Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:48 pm

Sorry Mentle, but...
YOU'RE
TOO
SLLOOOOOOWWWWWW
avatar
Cloak
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Posts : 855
Join date : 2012-06-10
Location : Mid

ANV Character
Name: Fluffles
HP:
720/800  (720/800)
TP:
415/500  (415/500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 42: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Phantom Mafia

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum