Halolz Mafia Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 57: Dragon's Crown Mafia

+14
MrNaleIt
Scept
Zink120
Link Lab
Shadi
The Mysterious Gourmet
Yoshi
Hunter Axel
StalinCommander
Cloak
Tael
spplmj
Gam
Leo E.
18 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Round 57: Dragon's Crown Mafia - Page 6 Empty Re: Round 57: Dragon's Crown Mafia

Post by spplmj Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:31 pm

Nope... I died as I lived... fast...
spplmj
spplmj
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Round 57: Dragon's Crown Mafia - Page 6 Empty Re: Round 57: Dragon's Crown Mafia

Post by Leo E. Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:36 pm

spp's role
Spoiler:

Awards!

Einstein's Definition of Insanity award: Goes to the entire mafia. Killing Link didn't work; rather than trying with the godfather or going after someone else, they kept trying.

Least-Efficient Usage of Powers award: ALL OF YOU NON-NIGHT-ACTION-SUBMITTING-SCUM Link, who blew his most useful power on a random (and wrong) target on the first night.

Luckiest Bastard award: Link again. That bulletproof ability was added shortly before game start, mostly to protect him from Amazon and The Killer Rabbit rather than from the mafia...

SANIC award: spp went fast. But was it fast enough?

Nonexistent award: For a PGO survivor, Scept flew ridiculously far under the radar...
Leo E.
Leo E.
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

http://hakureiillusion.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo E. Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:41 pm

Still Hasn't Even Looked At His Goddamn Role PM Yet award: Hater
Leo E.
Leo E.
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

Back to top Go down

Post by spplmj Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:42 pm

why haven't we banned him yet?
spplmj
spplmj
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by French Connections Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:24 am

Sorry again Leo for being late on the vote. I wasn't even afk >_< I was checking the thread and waiting to vote. Q__Q
About the next round: is it ok if I go ahead with hosting or does someone need to do it more imperatively? I know my round's delay has screwed with the current order a bit. >_<
French Connections
French Connections
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Link Lab Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:17 am

Leo E. wrote:Least-Efficient Usage of Powers award: ALL OF YOU NON-NIGHT-ACTION-SUBMITTING-SCUM Link, who blew his most useful power on a random (and wrong) target on the first night.
I didn't want to die before using it. If I'd known I couldn't unless it was the godfather, I'd probably have saved it. I pretty much always burn up my best power on the first night for fear of death.

Still, it's fun being the OP townie for a change.
Link Lab
Link Lab
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

ANV Character
Name: Eliot Egawa
HP:
Round 57: Dragon's Crown Mafia - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue400/400Round 57: Dragon's Crown Mafia - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
TP:
Round 57: Dragon's Crown Mafia - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue920/1000Round 57: Dragon's Crown Mafia - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (920/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zink120 Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:37 am

Leo E. wrote:Einstein's Definition of Insanity award: Goes to the entire mafia. Killing Link didn't work; rather than trying with the godfather or going after someone else, they kept trying.
Naaaah we only tried to kill him twice, and it's not unreasonable to think he was bussed or protected.
Anyway Link 2stronk. gg. The Japanese was close enough for me to understand fully that I was gonna die, but I hoped I could stop it if you were dead.
Zink120
Zink120
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

https://www.youtube.com/user/Zink120

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo E. Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:45 am

Zink120 wrote:Naaaah we only tried to kill him twice
Three times, out of six nights.
Leo E.
Leo E.
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

Back to top Go down

Post by DA Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:59 am

Leo E. wrote:Still Hasn't Even Looked At His Goddamn Role PM Yet award: Hater
Oh look.
It's this again.

Yeaaaaahhhh, I'll say this again, something must be done about this...

spplmj wrote:why haven't we banned him yet?
how's that diplomatic?
Either way, with him and Shadi's game coming up, I hope he can be active and stuff.
DA
DA
Owns this joint
Owns this joint

http://boredman-da.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by HATER Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:05 pm

DA wrote:
Leo E. wrote:Still Hasn't Even Looked At His Goddamn Role PM Yet award: Hater
Oh look.
It's this again.

Yeaaaaahhhh, I'll say this again, something must be done about this...

spplmj wrote:why haven't we banned him yet?
how's that diplomatic?
Either way, with him and Shadi's game coming up, I hope he can be active and stuff.

I...I...Yeah.

I came back from family shit the day after I was modkilled. I...didn't quite expect things to start so soon.

I saw the modkill post and so that's why I didn't even check my PM. Already knew what it said :(

I'm sorry I didn't post sooner afterwards. I was kind of too embarrassed and then I remembered Shadi's and my game was coming up.

Anyways, yeah. I'm really, terribly sorry. Seriously. Relative flew in from Bermuda. Kind of fucked up my entire schedule for the week.

I hope I can make it up to you though. I have designed a completely mega-awesome roleset for Schadenfreude. Seriously, hours have been spent tweaking it, adding in roles, winnowing out elements, fine-tuning, and balancing it.

I really hope you guys will enjoy it enough to balance out my terribad afkness and fails.
HATER
HATER
Really Active Guy
Really Active Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo E. Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:28 pm

You can make the new thread if you're ready then
Leo E.
Leo E.
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6