Halolz Mafia Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writing a Parody of "The Christmas Song"

2 posters

Go down

Writing a Parody of "The Christmas Song" Empty Writing a Parody of "The Christmas Song"

Post by AuraMaster Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:29 am

This is only in the beginning, as I've only just started humming out lines to it, but I'd like some help writing the lyrics to it, in the theme of Team Fortress 2. For those that don't know how the Christnas Song goes, it's the one that starts out with "Chestnuts roasting on an open fire/ Jack Frost nipping at your nose".

I started brainstorming this moments ago when I heard the song over the radio. I came up with the lines "They know that Saxton's on his way/ He's loaded lots of hats and weapons in those crates" (Parodying the lines "They know that Santa's on his way/ He's loaded lots of toys and goodies on his sleigh")

I figured we could call it "The Critmas Song".
AuraMaster
AuraMaster
Guy
Guy

Back to top Go down

Writing a Parody of "The Christmas Song" Empty Re: Writing a Parody of "The Christmas Song"

Post by Archer Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:47 am

https://halolzmafia.iftopic.com/t12-random-stuff-crappost-general

pssssss

not against the idea bro, just don't think this reaaaally warrants its own thread...
Archer
Archer
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Dente - El Exterminador de Demonios Dos
HP:
Writing a Parody of "The Christmas Song" Left_bar_bleue320/400Writing a Parody of "The Christmas Song" Empty_bar_bleue  (320/400)
TP:
Writing a Parody of "The Christmas Song" Left_bar_bleue955/1000Writing a Parody of "The Christmas Song" Empty_bar_bleue  (955/1000)

Back to top Go down