Halolz Mafia Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 68: League of Legends

+13
Shadi
Gam
Aboithagameboi
Zyquux
Cloak
MrNaleIt
Link Lab
Hunter Axel
Rainboy
Zink120
StalinCommander
Tael
French Connections
17 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Round 68: League of Legends - Page 5 Empty Re: Round 68: League of Legends

Post by Zink120 Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:03 pm

Well that sounds like something to go on. I'll [vote Axel], turn up the heat.
Zink120
Zink120
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

https://www.youtube.com/user/Zink120

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Axel Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:33 pm

Woah, woah, woah! I'm innocent I tell ya!

Cloak are you absolutely sure the roleblocker isn't third party? Unless memory has failed me, I think there was a third party that could steal an ability but I can't remember which.
Hunter Axel
Hunter Axel
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Minerva
HP:
Round 68: League of Legends - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue710/800Round 68: League of Legends - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (710/800)
TP:
Round 68: League of Legends - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue490/500Round 68: League of Legends - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (490/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadi Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:06 pm

I do believe Cloak's story but I can also see Axel being innocent.
Shadi
Shadi
Final Fight Guy
Final Fight Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aboithagameboi Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:53 pm

I still don't feel Shadi's innocence but the more I look at it the less I trust Zink.

But, given that Link knows who Cloak is, before Cloak had to reveal, I'm gonna throw a [Vote Link]

Let me make that intensively clear: Link knew Cloak's Role. Link voted him anyway. Link willingly voted to lynch the investigator.
Aboithagameboi
Aboithagameboi
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloak Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:02 am

Hunter Axel wrote:Woah, woah, woah! I'm innocent I tell ya!

Cloak are you absolutely sure the roleblocker isn't third party? Unless memory has failed me, I think there was a third party that could steal an ability but I can't remember which.

I... actually think I know exactly who that third party role could be. Still, whoevers blocking me, i'd appreciate it if you stopped. We gonna have answers tonight.
Cloak
Cloak
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Fluffles
HP:
Round 68: League of Legends - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue720/800Round 68: League of Legends - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
TP:
Round 68: League of Legends - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue415/500Round 68: League of Legends - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (415/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Link Lab Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:50 am

Aboithagameboi wrote:I've already heard from Cloak that Stalin is clean, but he said "he didn't get role" despite talking to him in private, which is sketchy.
Ok, Aboi, tell me how the hell that lets me know Cloak is investigator because the way I read it, it sounds like either Stalin was playing Cloak or that Cloak was playing you.

Also, if I "knew" Cloak was investigator, why would the mafia have killed Stalin? Surely they would kill the cop before the potential scapegoat? Or hell, the mafia could've killed you since you were the only one who knew I "knew".

At any rate, there was a major miscommunication. Sorry about that guys. I'll switch to [vote Axel] in the mean time.

EDIT: Also, more than one person has the power to roleblock. The 2nd lynch tally proves that much.

EDIT 2: Wait, I can see Darius and Rammus died but was the third death Singed? Wouldn't that mean that Gam voted for and lynched his own teammate? Why would he even?

Last edited by Link Lab on Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Link Lab
Link Lab
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

ANV Character
Name: Eliot Egawa
HP:
Round 68: League of Legends - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue400/400Round 68: League of Legends - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
TP:
Round 68: League of Legends - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue920/1000Round 68: League of Legends - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (920/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloak Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:19 pm

I talked to him privately after i got a townie reading (the role only gives alignment) and he revealed Vengeful Townie to me. The role blocker contacted me themself day three and told me they blocked me night two, and since i was assured they wouldn't block me, i assumed that made axel third party, since they return "role blocked" instead of an alignment.
Cloak
Cloak
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Fluffles
HP:
Round 68: League of Legends - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue720/800Round 68: League of Legends - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
TP:
Round 68: League of Legends - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue415/500Round 68: League of Legends - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (415/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Axel Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:43 pm

At this point it seems like I'm the only one being left out on everything being discussed. Looks like Cloak and Link at least seem innocent. Aboi too maybe but there's this feeling I can't shake.

Although I find it strange that Zink is being rather aggressive for this day. I seriously hope it's just my imagination.

I'd rather not die but voting for Link wouldn't be right either. I need to think through this more, in the meanwhile I'll leave a placeholder vote on Nale for now.

[vote Nale]
Hunter Axel
Hunter Axel
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
Round 68: League of Legends - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue710/800Round 68: League of Legends - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (710/800)
TP:
Round 68: League of Legends - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue490/500Round 68: League of Legends - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (490/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aboithagameboi Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:18 pm

[Vote Pufferfish] until I hear words from her. The original list had Mafia Double Voter.
Aboithagameboi
Aboithagameboi
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Axel Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:20 pm

After bouncing ideas around with people, I have grown suspicious of our new mafia player. My vote goes to the puffy player.

[vote pufferfish]
Hunter Axel
Hunter Axel
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by pufferfish Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:44 pm

Care to elaborate on why I'm a suspect? :D

Aboithagameboi wrote:[Vote Pufferfish] until I hear words from her. The original list had Mafia Double Voter.

Ask me whatever! Where can I find this original list?

Since I'm being targeted, and have to go to sleep, I'll [vote Axel] based on my intuition.
pufferfish
pufferfish
Guy
Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aboithagameboi Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:58 pm

The fact that French's original list had a Mafia double voter, and it's relatively obvious you're (a) double voter.
Aboithagameboi
Aboithagameboi
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadi Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:02 pm

Is it just me or isn't the story of a village double voter more common here?
Shadi
Shadi
Final Fight Guy
Final Fight Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aboithagameboi Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:25 pm

Yes, but French isn't from around here ("here" being the original group that we started playing mafia with), along with the fact that his original list had a Mafia double voter, and pufferfish is a double voter...
Aboithagameboi
Aboithagameboi
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by pufferfish Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:22 am

I am only a newbie and not 100% acquainted with this game yet, and deciphering that huge block of text with the roles has proven somewhat difficult for me. Where does it say the mafia has a double voter? Quote, anyone?

Had I been a mafia double voter, would I not have used my power to kill more people by now? Such as Shadi for example, whom I had two chances to kill? Missing one chance to kill him would make sense had I been the mafia and was trying to lay low, but missing two would be unreasonable. Unless Shadi was the mafia, but he hasn't cast many votes which lead me to think he isn't. I find the people banding up against Shadi suspicious.

On hindsight, I should have voted for you, Aboi, to make all three of us nice and even, but that would risk getting myself killed by one of the quieter players hiding in the shadows here. So I really hope Axel is not a townie, in which case I've really hurt our townie team (sorry, Axel), because you, Aboi, are more suspicious than him atm :D
pufferfish
pufferfish
Guy
Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Link Lab Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:06 am

French's original list also had a town double voter. Also, think about what I said, the only people mentioned in the last story post were Lulu, Rammus, Singed and Darius. We know Singed and Darius were mafia and that Lulu was the only one who didn't die. That would mean Zyquux had to be mafia. If Puffer was also mafia, why did Gam and Puffer kill their teammate? And if I'm right about Zyquux, we don't want to kill the mafia yet anyway. We need the third party dead.

Furthermore, the story post on day 1 would suggest that rain used his power on Draven, the last mafia. Considering rain's ability was tell X that he's town, it would make sense he sent it to someone he trusts. Out of everyone in this game, who do you expect that to be? Now consider this, if one of the people that voted for Shadi wasn't roleblocked last round, neither Shadi or Zyquux would've died. It seems like this is what Gam was aiming for when he voted Zyquux.

(DISCLAIMER: Considering I've already misinterpreted other things in this game, there is a chance that I've based this on misinterpretations as well.)
Link Lab
Link Lab
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

ANV Character
HP:
Round 68: League of Legends - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue400/400Round 68: League of Legends - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
TP:
Round 68: League of Legends - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue920/1000Round 68: League of Legends - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (920/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by pufferfish Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:14 am

Link Lab wrote:French's original list also had a town double voter.

Which makes Aboi suspicious for pointing only the mafia one out. :P
pufferfish
pufferfish
Guy
Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by French Connections Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:06 am

Well firstly, sorry for the poor timekeeping. Secondly, the game's ended but I'm not too sure who award the victory to: town or the third party.
French Connections
French Connections
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aboithagameboi Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:10 am

That's ominous if anything.

However, it's apparently been edited out but if you look on page 3 you can see Cael discussing how powerful a mafia doublevoter is/would. However, I don't remember seeing a town doublevoter on the list. I can also throw your logic back at you and ask for a Townie Doublevoter quote.

I guess we'll find out though.
Aboithagameboi
Aboithagameboi
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Link Lab Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:20 am

Cael mentions a town doublevoter in one of his posts too. Also, I think it ended because Shadi was modkilled for inactivity. So.......draw between town and third party? It seems a little unfair to award it to us because we didn't kill the third-party yet but at the same time, we lost out on opportunities to kill him because the mafia was modkilled so it's a little unfair to give the third party the victory.
Link Lab
Link Lab
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by French Connections Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:51 am

Hidden Lynch Tally:

Hunter Axel - 4 - Zink120, Link Lab, pufferfish
pufferfish - 2 - Aboithagameboi, Hunter Axel
No Vote - 2 - Shadi, Cloak, MrNaleIt

Swain was cornered by his Nexus. The Super Minions were pouring in and there wasn't much that he could do about it as a mage, let alone being the only player left on his team. The Demacians were off killing Baron Nashor, the egotists more concerned about ending the game with a good K/D/A and shiny weapons, than by ensuring victory for Demacia. However little did they know that the Master Tactician still had a plan for victory. All Swain needed to do was...
The pool of blood had seeped onto Draven's shoes, but he wasn't going to let anything spoil his glory. While the rest of the Demacians were busy with Baron Nashor, they hadn't contemplated the possibility of Swain using a cheap trick to steal victory for Noxus. Draven waited patiently beside the nexus as the ever increasing wave of minions trickled in. The adoration he was going to received from fans all over Runeterra! The possibilities! He might just even open up a new fan-club in Demacia, now that he had just saved them from a Noxian invasion. Suddenly, it all became very bright. Draven squinted attempting to discern a humanoid shape in the distance. "DEMACIA!" she cried. The last thoughts going through Draven's head as the beam of light was travelling towards him were of that bitch Caitlyn, who hadn't told the rest of her team that he had gone rogue saving Demacia. That day was the end of the League of Draven.

StalinCommander was:

Gamage was:

Zyquux was:

Shadi was:

Hunter Axel was:

Modkill: [kill Shadi]; while Shadi was active, he didn't vote the last 2 rounds, therefore I've modkilled him and awarded the victory to town.
[kill Hunter Axel]
[end]
French Connections
French Connections
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by VoteBot 9000 Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:52 am

Lynch Tally
Hunter Axel - 3 - Zink120, Link Lab, pufferfish
No Vote - 2 - Cloak, MrNaleIt

Total: 6 living players.

Reverse Tally
Aboithagameboi: Link Lab -> pufferfish
Zink120: Hunter Axel
Hunter Axel: MrNaleIt -> pufferfish
Link Lab: Cloak -> Hunter Axel
pufferfish: Hunter Axel

Voting History:

Final Vote History:

Players:

Phase: R4 Day
VoteBot 9000
VoteBot 9000
Artificial Guy
Artificial Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Link Lab Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:02 am

.......Oh. I forgot about Swain. Welp. So, wait, why the hell did Gam vote for Zyquux then?

I guess Shadi being third party would explain Draven defying his summoner then. Also, shouldn't Shadi have been nightkilled the same night Gam and Zyquux died since you said we get modkilled after 2 consecutive days of inactivity?
Link Lab
Link Lab
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by French Connections Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:28 am

Remaining Roles:

Zink120 was:

Link Lab was:

Pufferfish was:

Aboithatgameboi was:

Cloak was:

MrNaleIt was:

Hidden Lynch Tallies and Night actions:

R1:
Tael - 8 - Zyquux, MrNaleIt, Rainboy, pufferfish, Shadi, Cloak, Aboithagameboi
Hunter Axel - 2 - Link Lab, Gam
Zink120 - 1 - Hunter Axel
Zyquux - 1 - Tael
No Vote - 2 - Zink120, StalinCommander

Cloak: investigates Stalin
Rain: reveal to Shadi
Aboithatgameboi: Role-block Shadi
Pufferfish: Double vote Tael
Gamage: Role-block Stalin
Hunter Axel: Kill Rainboy

R2:
Shadi - 2 - Cloak, StalinCommander, Aboithagameboi
StalinCommander - 2 - Zyquux, MrNaleIt
MrNaleIt - 1 - Link Lab
Aboithagameboi - 1 - Zink120
No Lynch - 2 - Pufferfish
No Vote - 2 - Shadi, Gam, Hunter Axel
Total: 11 living players.

Stalin voting power: -1
Shadi voting power: -1
Nale: + 1stack from Aboithegameboi
Cloak: Investigate Zyquux
Aboithagameboi: Role-block Cloak
Zyquux: kill LinkLab

R3:
Shadi - 3 - Zyquux, Aboithagameboi, StalinCommander, Cloak
Zyquux - 4 - Hunter Axel, pufferfish, Gam
Gam - 2 - Link Lab, Nale
No Vote - 3 - Shadi, MrNaleIt, Zink120

Cloak voting power: -1
Link: Protect Aboithagameboi
Aboithatgameboi: Role-block Cloak
Cloak: investigate Axel
Gam: Kill Stalin

R4:
Hunter Axel - 4 - Zink120, Link Lab, pufferfish
No Vote - 2 - Shadi, Cloak, MrNaleIt

Cloak voting power: -1
Cloak: investigate Link
Link: Protect Cloak
Aboithagameboi: Role-block Pufferfish
HunterAxel: kill Linklab

Awards:

League of Draven award goes to town: For well, winning basically.

The Miss Fortune award goes to Mafia: Losing 2 players in Mafia in a round is very bad luck. But losing the godfather the round afterwards as well? That's going beyond the call of duty.

The Heart of the Cards award goes to Gamage and Shadi: Two actions completely changed the outcome of the game. The first was Gamage's ingenious attempt to vote against Zyquux expecting the lynch outcome to go against him or to result in a no-lynch. However he failed to notice

The good cop or the bad cop? award goes to Cloak and Aboithagameboi: Cloak went beyond the call of duty by nearly identifying Mafia on two consecutive evenings (R2 & 3). Aboi had other plans on his mind, choosing to role-block Cloak both instances.

#Rammusswag award goes to Stalin: For just being himself.

Small ending notes: Sorry for my poor punctuality, I chose to host during a busy-ish week (as otherwise I'd have had to wait until April-ish). Additionally, I may have done a few controversial things. First was shadi not getting modkilled last round; given that he had been active in the thread (making multiple posts) and that abstains were technically allowed, I decided to treat his vote as an Abstain during R3. This was because I had a chat with Shadi that evening, and he wasn't going to bother saving himself as he thought he was dead. What Shadi didn't know was that the double voter was voting for Zyq, and that one of the people voting for him (Cloak) had his vote disabled. Factor in that Gamage placed an additional vote on Zyq that evening (effectively guaranteeing Shadi's survival) meant that I felt bad for not trying harder to get him to vote.
The other is having wanted to make a strong Mafia and Neutral setup, the only way that I could balance this was by giving town measures to stall out the game (3 bulletproof-ish roles for town to make it harder for the 2 vigilanty roles and Mafia to kill them). This backfired heavily on Mafia R3 when they hit the bomb (which combined with a surprise lynch R3 and a lucky lynch R4) effectively ending the game prematurely for Mafia. That aside, this was a short game and I hope that Mafia doesn't hate me too much for making Stalin's role. >_<

Last edited by French Connections on Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
French Connections
French Connections
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Caelun_Niveus Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:45 am

Caelun_Niveus wrote:I still expect the mafia, as is, to be decided (if not won) by round 4... is this commentary on Surrendering at 20?

What would that be... town win at 16 minutes?

That said, I do like what you did with Singed's role, especially when compared to the originally posted role.
Caelun_Niveus
Caelun_Niveus
Final Fight Guy
Final Fight Guy

ANV Character
Name: Johnny
HP:
Round 68: League of Legends - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue520/600Round 68: League of Legends - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (520/600)
TP:
Round 68: League of Legends - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Round 68: League of Legends - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next