Halolz Mafia Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ventilation Shafts

+19
French Connections
CodePhoenix
Nick Soapdish
The Mysterious Gourmet
Yoshi
Dracojounin7
Caelun_Niveus
Vatonnage
MrNaleIt
OrionX
Aboithagameboi
RolandtheLastGunslinger
spplmj
Leo E.
Archer
Zyquux
StalinCommander
DA
Scept
23 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Ventilation Shafts - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ventilation Shafts

Post by Archer Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:16 pm

Phoenix wrote:Holy fucking shit someone did a fusion cosplay of Donte and Deadpool at Animate! Miami. Why. That has to be the worst thing I've ever seen.

BUT YOU CAN CALL ME DEADPOOL THE DEMON COSPLAY

HAS A NICE RING TO IT DON'TCHA THINK

(BARZOOPLE)
Archer
Archer
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Dente - El Exterminador de Demonios Dos
HP:
The Ventilation Shafts - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue320/400The Ventilation Shafts - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/400)
TP:
The Ventilation Shafts - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue955/1000The Ventilation Shafts - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (955/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aboithagameboi Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:33 pm

My father:

>Aboi I don't care if you think you're too good to eat with us but just fix something before Mom cleans up the kitchen
-I didn't plan on eating before 5 but okay
>Well I don't care when you eat as long as it's before your mother cleans up
-I always clean up my messes anyways, why does it matter
>Because I said so, just get in here and fix something so we don't have to clean the kitchen twice
-WE aren't cleaning the kitchen twice, she's cleaning it once and I'm cleaning it when I get done eating
>Just fix something before she cleans the kitchen up so she doesn't have to clean up your mess again
-What
>What?
-She's not cleaning up my mess, I am. And she's cleaning up my mess if I fix my food now anyway.
>(Literally yelling now) IF YOU DON'T GET RID OF YOUR LITTLE SMARTASS ATTITUDE I'LL UNPLUG THAT ROUTER JUST GET IN HERE AND EAT
-Sorry for trying to make it easier on Mom
>WHAT
-SORRY FOR NOT MAKING IT EASIER ON MOM
>I'M GETTING REAL TIRED OF YOUR SHITTY ATTITUDE, GET IN HERE AND FIX SOMETHING BEFORE WE'RE DONE EATING DINNER OR I'M UNPLUGGING THE ROUTER AFTER WE'RE DONE

The Ventilation Shafts - Page 4 XQHNGkK
Is it June yet I want to go to college
Aboithagameboi
Aboithagameboi
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by French Connections Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:59 pm

Snoopeh feels for you bro. ;__; College life is the best. <3
French Connections
French Connections
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyquux Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:50 am

Wall of Skype text about my brother being literally objectively better than me:
Zyquux
Zyquux
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: CRUSHSMASH THE SMASHCRUSHER
HP:
The Ventilation Shafts - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue380/600The Ventilation Shafts - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (380/600)
TP:
The Ventilation Shafts - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1420/1500The Ventilation Shafts - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1420/1500)

Back to top Go down

Post by CodePhoenix Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:52 am

inb4 afternoon special where the younger brother was jealous of you.

Hey it could happen.

Also my fandubbing group (not throwing names because they could find me) is somehow digging itself a grave. One guy in particular is responsible (from my constant complaining you should know who it is, aka in charge of a certain old school theatrical performance and not lucky star [hope this is obvious but now I feel silly typing like this]). We're a group with only around 300 subs, and the only videos that even pass 1000 views are the ones produced by me and diabeetus, and we never get the credit we deserve (not that we're asking though). We are still seen as members like everyone else, and most of the ideas we suggest often get thrown back at us or someone else takes it and changes it to their own. We dont want special treatment in the group, its just that the one guy in particular, who releases stuff that seems to decrease in quality with each release and clearly has no idea how a group like this should be ran, is seen as a pseudo-leader and gets to control the group while the leaders are away, and they seem to be fine with that when it seems like he will drive that group into the ground. Diabeetus and I announced that for certain reasons we dont want to disclose to them, we will stop uploading on that channel and take our videos elsewhere. Our current projects (Adventure anime and kimi no rage town), will stay, but future episodes will be uploaded on our new one.

But now that guy is setting up a Q&A stream towards the end of the month. A Q&A session for a group that has 300 subs and with each video release gets...5 comments at most. He is making huge plans, not only this but also a website for our fandubs, a lets play channel, movie riffs, and a whole lot of other shit for a channel that was only to specialize in fandubs. We've managed to get other users to start producing fandubs for once so our channel isn't filled with stupid promo vids for crap, but still. I just wanna hit that guy and tell him to stop with the shit he is doing because it will ruin the group. Not-Lucky Star might actually be cancelled because of the demands he is asking for and our actors can't meet them. I already dropped my position as music editor because he was pissing me off.

And now I gotta head to class.
CodePhoenix
CodePhoenix
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Scept Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:48 pm

>TFW I'm the only one who didn't get into the National Honor Society
ADHD is suffering.
Scept
Scept
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Lynn
HP:
The Ventilation Shafts - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue520/600The Ventilation Shafts - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (520/600)
TP:
The Ventilation Shafts - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1400/1500The Ventilation Shafts - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1400/1500)

http://sceptilianblade.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by StalinCommander Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:24 pm

NHS Is bullshit.
I got into it but i'm pretty sure they don't want me there.
I know when literally 0 of the meeting happen.
I missed the first meeting because of a dentist apointment and that's apparently when they handed out the schedual for EVERY. OTHER. MEETING.
And the only one I've gone to I got chewed out because i missed meetings and It took all of my energy not to just fucking go off on the guy.
StalinCommander
StalinCommander
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

ANV Character
Name: Dr. Vladiovich Von Krusteacov Ruskieman
HP:
The Ventilation Shafts - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue308/400The Ventilation Shafts - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (308/400)
TP:
The Ventilation Shafts - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue920/1000The Ventilation Shafts - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (920/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aboithagameboi Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:00 pm

>Mom says she'll send my transcript in to Gateway
>Never does
>two weeks later
>"I'm still waiting on my letter from Gateway too"
>'No you're not, I forgot to send your transcript'

The Ventilation Shafts - Page 4 UiVphPZ
Aboithagameboi
Aboithagameboi
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aboithagameboi Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:32 pm

>Come home from haircut
>Mom giving me shit the second I walk in the door
>"You need to send in the application to Gateway if you're still going"
>'I thought you already sent that in'
>Fight about that for 10 minutes

>"I DON'T KNOW IF YOU'RE THINKING YOU'RE GOING TO GET AN APARTMENT DOWN THERE WITH ANON AND BE BUDDY-BUDDY ALL THROUGH COLLEGE BUT IT'S NOT HAPPENING, HE'LL FLUNK OUT AFTER THE FIRST YEAR"
>Anon has a 4.3 GPA
>All AP classes, third year of Spanish, second year of German, free ride to University of Kentucky
>Lowest GPA over high school was 3.8
>"AND WHY DO YOU HAVE A FUCKING F IN CHEMISTRY? YOU GOT A 0 ON FRIDAY'S QUIZ, QUIT SHITTING AROUND IN CLASS OR I'LL TELL HIM TO PUT YOU IN THE CORNER SO YOU CAN ACTUALLY FOCUS"
>Wasn't at school on Friday, field trip
>Office didn't mark anybody as EFT (Excused Field Trip) absence
>Teacher decides to put it in as a 0 because it wasn't in the stack and he thought I just didn't turn it in
>Stayed after today to make it up and he hadn't put it in yet
>"OH AND THAT NIGGER FRIEND OF YOURS THAT YOU SAY 'DEADLIFTS 650'? YOU FUCKIN' KNOW HE'S ROIDING DON'T EVEN DENY IT. THAT'LL DO A LOT OF GOOD ONCE HE FUCKS UP HIS BACK, THEN HE'LL BE WALKING AROUND IN A CANE WHEN HE'S 30. HE'LL FAIL OUT TOO PROBABLY, ONCE HIS FOOTBALL SCHOLARSHIP DRIES UP, AND HIS BROTHER'S SHOOTS HEROIN SO HE PROBABLY DOES TOO."
>Nigra friend is 295 @ 20% body fat (season weight bulks up to 345 @ <22% bf)
>Has been playing football since kindergarten
>Lost his home in Katrina, moved to Mississippi, mom threatens to kill older brother, dad divorces and moves up to Kentucky from Alabama
>Been playing football the whole time, has a 75% tuition scholarship to University of Alabama for football
>Struggles to maintain a 3.5 GPA so he can move back home and rebuild his old house
>"THE BEST THING YOU'VE DONE THIS SCHOOL YEAR IS QUIT TALKING TO THAT ONE SLUT, SHE'S ALWAYS BEEN A PIECE OF SHIT JUST LIKE HER DAD"
>'Slut' was raped as a kid
>I'm the one that talked her out of shooting heroin for the first time, took her home
>Been friends since Kindergarten
>Lots of history with her, just got romantically involved and she was sending pics and talking to other guys behind my back so I decided to be done with her bullshit (not the first time)
>She's gone downhill since then but told me I'm the only one that's kept her from doing meth with her boyfriend because she remembers me telling her she was too good for hard drugs

The Ventilation Shafts - Page 4 Billy-mays-here

>Leave for gym because I'm not going to listen to her talk shit about my best friends, can already tell it won't end well
>"RUNNING FROM YOUR FUCKING MOTHER WON'T HELP ANYTHING, WE'RE HAVING THIS TALK"
>Walk out the door trying to ignore her
>LOL DON'T CARE BITCH LIFTAN
>Come home
>Mom thankfully gone
>Dad home instead
>fug
>"WHY DIDN'T YOU RUN THAT TRUCK THROUGH THE WASH LIKE I TOLD YOU"
>'Because it's supposed to get cold again on Wednesday and they'll probably salt again'
>"IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO GET COLD UNTIL TOMORROW NIGHT YOU'RE GOING TO TO TAKE CARE OF IT I'LL TAKE IT BACK. PAPERS IN THE FLOOR, CLOTHES AND WATER BOTTLES IN THE BACK AND YOU WON'T EVEN RINSE THE SALT OFF OF IT"
>Go out and check
>Three receipts, one root beer bottle, pair of shorts and shoes and a shirt in the back for impromptu LIFTAN
>24 pack of water bottles that I bought with my own money to keep in there for emergencies (Read: I get thirsty and don't  want to stop somewhere)
>Not even that much salt because it rained a couple days ago

I've decided that the best way to fight with them is to ignore them and not say anything but that generally leads to me mumbling "don't say anything" multiple times under my breath, which leads to "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY?"

The Ventilation Shafts - Page 4 RciMjX0

Can it be college time yet I want to leave
Aboithagameboi
Aboithagameboi
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloak Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:22 am

> plane is supposed to take off at 6 am
> 9:20 and it's still not ready to go
> saying it will be at least 10:30 before it leaves
FUCK FLYING
Cloak
Cloak
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Fluffles
HP:
The Ventilation Shafts - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue720/800The Ventilation Shafts - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
TP:
The Ventilation Shafts - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue415/500The Ventilation Shafts - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (415/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Axel Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:00 pm

alpar_flies_spirit_airlines.txt
Hunter Axel
Hunter Axel
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Minerva
HP:
The Ventilation Shafts - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue710/800The Ventilation Shafts - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (710/800)
TP:
The Ventilation Shafts - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue490/500The Ventilation Shafts - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (490/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:58 am

Trust me, Spirit Airlines at least didn't delay for ALMOST 12 HOURS, OR WORST CASE SCENARIO A WHOLE DAY.
Archer
Archer
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
The Ventilation Shafts - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue320/400The Ventilation Shafts - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/400)
TP:
The Ventilation Shafts - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue955/1000The Ventilation Shafts - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (955/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Scept Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:34 pm

>3:45 AM
>Looks like there's a storm coming
Ohcrap
>Delivery vehicle's driver side window won't close
>Stupidly take it anyway
>Starts raining as soon as I start my route
>Come back home to switch vehicles
>Sister left a mountain of fishing crap in the middle seats where I need to put the Business and Lifestyle sections
GOD DAMN IT
>Back in first vehicle
>Continue
>Driver's side door eventually refuses to open from inside or out
FFFFFFFFFFFFF
>Back home again
>Chuck sister's crap in backseats
>ACCIDENTALLY DROP MAIN SECTIONS ON WET GRAVEL
FUGBUGGERING HELL
>Start transferring other sections to other vehicle
>GET JABBED IN THE SIDE BY A DOOR
FOR THE LOVE OF HELL
>Proceed to do route as normal

This morning was... not friendly to me.
Scept
Scept
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
The Ventilation Shafts - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue520/600The Ventilation Shafts - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (520/600)
TP:
The Ventilation Shafts - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1400/1500The Ventilation Shafts - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1400/1500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyquux Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:42 pm

So I'm taking summer classes that end in September, but my current apartment's lease ends on August 31st and this apartment is already rerented. That means I'll have to move to a new apartment like a week before finals.
Zyquux
Zyquux
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: CRUSHSMASH THE SMASHCRUSHER
HP:
The Ventilation Shafts - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue380/600The Ventilation Shafts - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (380/600)
TP:
The Ventilation Shafts - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1420/1500The Ventilation Shafts - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1420/1500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gam Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:38 am

>get a cheque from the government
>mom wants the money
>claims she needs it to support me
>says she doesn't make enough money to support me on her own
>all she actually complains about is that I don't pay rent
>I literally need this money to move out so she isn't "supporting" me
>she's literally going on a few thousand dollar vacation across the country tomorrow morning
>I don't have a job or a way of getting more money

I couldn't take this shit out of context if I tried.
Gam
Gam
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Wibli
HP:
The Ventilation Shafts - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue775/800The Ventilation Shafts - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (775/800)
TP:
The Ventilation Shafts - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue475/500The Ventilation Shafts - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (475/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Soapdish Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:29 am

I wanted to rant and thought I better type this before I start drinking. Thankfully just jumping online and reading some stuff from you guys cheered me up a bit so this won't be super dark.
Spoiler:
Nick Soapdish
Nick Soapdish
Veteran Guy
Veteran Guy

ANV Character
Name: Cunt Destroyer
HP:
The Ventilation Shafts - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue375/400The Ventilation Shafts - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (375/400)
TP:
The Ventilation Shafts - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue985/1000The Ventilation Shafts - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (985/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:26 am

THESE FORUMS ARE DED AND USLESS, YOU ALL FAILED TO BE A PROPER FORUM, AFTER MAFIA DIED THIS PLACE IS NOTHING BUT SPAM! WHAT IS THE POINT OF HERE, THERE IS NOTHING TO DO OTHER THEN POST SPAM AND THINGS NO ONE WILL CARE ABOUT,CAN'T WE HAVE MORE STUFF TO DO HERE,GAMES,DISSCUSSIONS,R FUCKIN Ps?! SERIOUSLY QUESTIONING WHY THIS PLACE STILL EXSISTS IF THE MAJORITY IS USED TO ARCHIVE SMALL EXCERPTS OF SKYPE CHATS AND WAIT FOR SOMEONE TO POST SOMETHING,SERIOUSLY PEOPLE WE SHOULD HAVE MORE TO DO THEN THAT!I VOTE FOR REVOLUTION BUT NO ONE WILL FUCKIN SUPPORT IT SO BAH!SINCE THIS IS HERE I'M SURE NO ONE WILL GIVE TWO SHITS SO THERE,FUCK EVERYTHING.
Yoshi
Yoshi
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Kit
HP:
The Ventilation Shafts - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue680/800The Ventilation Shafts - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (680/800)
TP:
The Ventilation Shafts - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue500/500The Ventilation Shafts - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Scept Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:58 pm

The RP will be back soon. Just keep your pants on.
Scept
Scept
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:44 pm

I meant a more active rp part of the forums but whateves.
Yoshi
Yoshi
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Kit
HP:
The Ventilation Shafts - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue680/800The Ventilation Shafts - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (680/800)
TP:
The Ventilation Shafts - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue500/500The Ventilation Shafts - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo E. Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:54 pm

Yoshi wrote:THESE FORUMS ARE DED AND USLESS, YOU ALL FAILED TO BE A PROPER FORUM, AFTER MAFIA DIED THIS PLACE IS NOTHING BUT SPAM! WHAT IS THE POINT OF HERE, THERE IS NOTHING TO DO OTHER THEN POST SPAM AND THINGS NO ONE WILL CARE ABOUT,CAN'T WE HAVE MORE STUFF TO DO HERE,GAMES,DISSCUSSIONS,R FUCKIN Ps?! SERIOUSLY QUESTIONING WHY THIS PLACE STILL EXSISTS IF THE MAJORITY IS USED TO ARCHIVE SMALL EXCERPTS OF SKYPE CHATS AND WAIT FOR SOMEONE TO POST SOMETHING,SERIOUSLY PEOPLE WE SHOULD HAVE MORE TO DO THEN THAT!I VOTE FOR REVOLUTION BUT NO ONE WILL FUCKIN SUPPORT IT SO BAH!SINCE THIS IS HERE I'M SURE NO ONE WILL GIVE TWO SHITS SO THERE,FUCK EVERYTHING.

Okay, now tell us how you really feel.

Spoiler:
Leo E.
Leo E.
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

http://hakureiillusion.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RolandtheLastGunslinger Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:46 pm

Spoiler:
RolandtheLastGunslinger
RolandtheLastGunslinger
Guy
Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tael Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:23 am

That sucks, man.
Tael
Tael
Final Fight Guy
Final Fight Guy

ANV Character
Name: Ceasar
HP:
TP:
The Ventilation Shafts - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue970/1000The Ventilation Shafts - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (970/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:07 am

Well it's good you can at least learn to say that in the thread, shows you inherently still can say things like that.
Archer
Archer
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:39 pm

I forget how I came to this thought process today but it's a pretty comforting thing to recall. I was going through some things I used to think when I was younger. One of them was having no restraint on talking about even your most insignificant discomforts. I thought it was a healthy thing to do. I always thought it prevented a lack of passive aggressiveness within groups and stopped people from being too dissatisfied with their personal regimes and from lashing on others. I don't think I was entirely wrong but I don't think it was 100% right either. I'm sure we don't exactly agree that whining about every little bad bit of our daily lives is the best thing to do since it reinforces a bizarre sense of superiority, making you look like a teenage edgelord. On the other hand some of the stuff I remember both me and you guys complaining about were pretty hard hitting, relative to them occurring at certain critical periods of our lives. It makes me glad to realize we've reached that point as both adults and as friends that can vent about things that truly bother us, so long as we put it out with some minimal tact anyone should know. Some of you might see it as hard to get anything out there, since giant mood turning problems that overtake our conversational inputs don't tend to be the hot topic, which would in turn might make you think you're being too needy, but I disagree nonetheless. I hope those of you that want to get anything out there remember in fact that you have two places for it with us. Yeah sure, we occasionally have really stupid, sometimes badly misguided arguments (serious or not), but I think even that has a part here. I just hope none of you are subconsciously picking this up as character traits, even for most other internet circles. Don't make that mistake like I did some years ago.

In condensation, I suppose the tl;dr is that I'm happy we've mostly learned to complain about the bigger things in our agendas with better manners and timing (which lots of people prefer to not acknowledge as important at all.) Or if not at the least, have given each other the outlet to do so in the first place. I mean it's natural behavior to do that sort of thing every now and then so I hope as friends we would. Maybe I don't have as much experience with groups as I'd like to think, but all around you guys probably handle talking about these things better than most others I know who prefer to not even get involved. Makes me really appreciate you guys and remember a big part of the reason I stuck around for so long.
Archer
Archer
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum