Halolz Mafia Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How would you describe your relationship with your Waifu?

2 posters

Go down

How would you describe your relationship with your Waifu? Empty How would you describe your relationship with your Waifu?

Post by Yung Aesthetic Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:48 pm

This thread is a place to submit images or prose that sums up the experiences you've had with your waifu. Please be kind and courteous regarding the suffering of others. Pointing and laughing, however, is strongly encouraged.

My waifu is, unfortunately, Kirino Kousaka.

How would you describe your relationship with your Waifu? B42kkwVCIAEgFE7
Yung Aesthetic
Yung Aesthetic
Guy
Guy

http://kawaii-rhetorician.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

How would you describe your relationship with your Waifu? Empty Re: How would you describe your relationship with your Waifu?

Post by Nick Soapdish Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:16 am

How would I describe my relationship with my waifu?

Cold, lifeless, distant.

We used to be closer, you used to be my wallpaper. But then was when 1024x768 was the normal resolution. They don't even make images of you at 1080P now. No new figures, no new media. You're frozen in time while I age.

I was younger and starry eyed. Life was simpler then. Now I'm older and while the love is still there life has hardened me and we've grown apart.

We don't talk and when I see you I think back to the old days. I look back on the past fondly but things have changed and I can't go back nor would I want them to.

Thanks for the memories Reiko. We'll always have the Playstation One.
Nick Soapdish
Nick Soapdish
Veteran Guy
Veteran Guy

ANV Character
Name: Cunt Destroyer
HP:
How would you describe your relationship with your Waifu? Left_bar_bleue375/400How would you describe your relationship with your Waifu? Empty_bar_bleue  (375/400)
TP:
How would you describe your relationship with your Waifu? Left_bar_bleue985/1000How would you describe your relationship with your Waifu? Empty_bar_bleue  (985/1000)

Back to top Go down