Halolz Mafia Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia Ruleset (Version 4.BETA)

+5
Zyquux
Mentle
Leo E.
Link Lab
DA
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mafia Ruleset (Version 4.BETA) - Page 2 Empty Re: Mafia Ruleset (Version 4.BETA)

Post by Zyquux Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:54 am

Sure a self-vote. As Leo said, the host can always make a particular role explicitly not be able to self-vote.
Zyquux
Zyquux
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: CRUSHSMASH THE SMASHCRUSHER
HP:
Mafia Ruleset (Version 4.BETA) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue380/600Mafia Ruleset (Version 4.BETA) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (380/600)
TP:
Mafia Ruleset (Version 4.BETA) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1420/1500Mafia Ruleset (Version 4.BETA) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1420/1500)

Back to top Go down

Mafia Ruleset (Version 4.BETA) - Page 2 Empty Re: Mafia Ruleset (Version 4.BETA)

Post by Shadi Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:59 pm

Hunter Axel wrote:I'd count it as self-vote.

Usually this sort of thing happens when a person is about to be lynched and wants the inevitable to hurry up.
This.
Shadi
Shadi
Final Fight Guy
Final Fight Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by French Connections Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:45 am

Hunter Axel wrote:I'd count it as self-vote.

Usually this sort of thing happens when a person is about to be lynched and wants the inevitable to hurry up.
A wise man. I think people only self-vote for this reason, or because their team stands to gain more from having them lynched (i.e. a vanilla killing himself in order to save a doctor claim). Why should you not get a say in lynching yourself afterall? I doubt it'll affect gameplay eitherway.
French Connections
French Connections
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2