Halolz Mafia Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 41: Warband Mafia

+11
French Connections
Scept
Nyu-Shark
Archer
Massive
StalinCommander
Hunter Axel
Mentle
Cloak
Zyquux
Dracojounin7
15 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Round 41: Warband Mafia - Page 6 Empty Re: Round 41: Warband Mafia

Post by Massive Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:07 pm

Time to settle this like grown up people. The RNG God shall decide how this ends. On my next post I'm going to toss a coin. If heads, I vote for Alpar. If tails, I vote for Axel.
Massive
Massive
Veteran Guy
Veteran Guy

Posts : 154
Join date : 2013-01-25

Back to top Go down

Round 41: Warband Mafia - Page 6 Empty Re: Round 41: Warband Mafia

Post by Massive Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:08 pm

WHO WILL I VOTE FOR MAGIC TOSS COIN?
Massive
Massive
Veteran Guy
Veteran Guy

Posts : 154
Join date : 2013-01-25

Back to top Go down

Round 41: Warband Mafia - Page 6 Empty Re: Round 41: Warband Mafia

Post by DA Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:08 pm

The member 'Massive' has done the following action : A game of chance

'Coin Flip of Doom' :
Round 41: Warband Mafia - Page 6 Heads
DA
DA
Owns this joint
Owns this joint

Posts : 655
Join date : 2012-06-10
Age : 28
Location : South of the border, down Mexico Way

http://boredman-da.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Round 41: Warband Mafia - Page 6 Empty Re: Round 41: Warband Mafia

Post by Massive Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:09 pm

Arupar dies. So is the will of DA's RNG god.
Massive
Massive
Veteran Guy
Veteran Guy

Posts : 154
Join date : 2013-01-25

Back to top Go down

Round 41: Warband Mafia - Page 6 Empty Re: Round 41: Warband Mafia

Post by Archer Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:10 pm

You

could

have

prevented

this.

Massive please if you are not mafia hear me out, vote Axel. You must for the sake of the two townies remaining.
I don't have any proof but digger nicks my role was really chance based and I can't show you but PLEASE, IF YOU ARE NOT MAFIA, SAVE ME.


Last edited by Alpar on Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Archer
Archer
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Posts : 1773
Join date : 2012-06-10

ANV Character
Name: Dente - El Exterminador de Demonios Dos
HP:
Round 41: Warband Mafia - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue320/400Round 41: Warband Mafia - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/400)
TP:
Round 41: Warband Mafia - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue955/1000Round 41: Warband Mafia - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (955/1000)

Back to top Go down

Round 41: Warband Mafia - Page 6 Empty Re: Round 41: Warband Mafia

Post by Dracojounin7 Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:10 pm

Polls closed, ladies and gentlemen.
Dracojounin7
Dracojounin7
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Posts : 337
Join date : 2012-06-10
Age : 26

ANV Character
Name: Jadaal
HP:
Round 41: Warband Mafia - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue520/600Round 41: Warband Mafia - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (520/600)
TP:
Round 41: Warband Mafia - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Round 41: Warband Mafia - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

Back to top Go down

Round 41: Warband Mafia - Page 6 Empty Re: Round 41: Warband Mafia

Post by Archer Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:11 pm

WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP IT.
Archer
Archer
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Posts : 1773
Join date : 2012-06-10

ANV Character
Name: Dente - El Exterminador de Demonios Dos
HP:
Round 41: Warband Mafia - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue320/400Round 41: Warband Mafia - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/400)
TP:
Round 41: Warband Mafia - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue955/1000Round 41: Warband Mafia - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (955/1000)

Back to top Go down

Round 41: Warband Mafia - Page 6 Empty Re: Round 41: Warband Mafia

Post by Massive Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:12 pm

ID'S HABBEDING
Massive
Massive
Veteran Guy
Veteran Guy

Posts : 154
Join date : 2013-01-25

Back to top Go down

Round 41: Warband Mafia - Page 6 Empty Re: Round 41: Warband Mafia

Post by Archer Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:12 pm

MASSIVE I SWEAR IF YOU WERE MAFIA.
Archer
Archer
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Posts : 1773
Join date : 2012-06-10

ANV Character
Name: Dente - El Exterminador de Demonios Dos
HP:
Round 41: Warband Mafia - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue320/400Round 41: Warband Mafia - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/400)
TP:
Round 41: Warband Mafia - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue955/1000Round 41: Warband Mafia - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (955/1000)

Back to top Go down

Round 41: Warband Mafia - Page 6 Empty Re: Round 41: Warband Mafia

Post by Massive Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:13 pm

NOPE, I JUST MADE THE WRONG DECISION OF TRUSTING THE RNG GOD KILLING US ALL
Massive
Massive
Veteran Guy
Veteran Guy

Posts : 154
Join date : 2013-01-25

Back to top Go down

Round 41: Warband Mafia - Page 6 Empty Re: Round 41: Warband Mafia

Post by Leo E. Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:14 pm

Alpar wrote:Massive please if you are not mafia hear me out, vote Axel. You must for the sake of the two townies remaining.
I don't have any proof but digger nicks my role was really chance based and I can't show you but PLEASE, IF YOU ARE NOT MAFIA, SAVE ME.

Round 41: Warband Mafia - Page 6 1bf

_________________
Heka: "If you mean to kill me, at least do it quick!"
Raidy: "I'm afraid Fonfon is quite good at hurting you without killing you."
Fonfon: "You bet I am! Corpses don't scream, so that's boring."


Alparisms:
Leo E.
Leo E.
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

Posts : 1517
Join date : 2012-06-10
Age : 28
Location : Vice

http://hakureiillusion.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Round 41: Warband Mafia - Page 6 Empty Re: Round 41: Warband Mafia

Post by Archer Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:15 pm

I hate you so much.
Archer
Archer
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Posts : 1773
Join date : 2012-06-10

ANV Character
Name: Dente - El Exterminador de Demonios Dos
HP:
Round 41: Warband Mafia - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue320/400Round 41: Warband Mafia - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/400)
TP:
Round 41: Warband Mafia - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue955/1000Round 41: Warband Mafia - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (955/1000)

Back to top Go down

Round 41: Warband Mafia - Page 6 Empty Re: Round 41: Warband Mafia

Post by Dracojounin7 Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:21 pm

BANDITS WIN

The final roles:

Dear Alpar,

You are a Vaegir archer!

You are an expert at staying hidden and finding your target; each night you can choose to shoot an arrow into someone's tent, with a 75% chance of hitting them with a 25% chance of being discovered in the process. Alternatively you can make it certain; but you will have a 75% chance of being discovered as their murderer.
Dear Massive,

You are a Khergit horseman!

As a former steppe bandit, you are considered highly suspicious and likely will be considered a bandit if investigated. However, you've also got the fastest horse; you have a 50% chance of evading a night kill.
Dear Axel,

You are a bandit!

Each night you may choose one person to kill. Your partner is Nyu. Try not to die.

Night Actions that went through:

Night 1
Axel attacks Zink (25% kicks in)
Stalin protects Massive

Night 2
Axel kills Stalin

Night 3
Axel kills Ment

Night 4
Axel kills Zink

Darwinist Awards

Massive Failure - Massive
You could have prevented this.

Waste of Oxygen - Scept/Alpar
Never used their roles despite being two of the most useful roles.

He Be Stylin' On You - Axel
Won as a vanilla mafia vs. a town chock full of power roles and anti-mafia passives.
Dracojounin7
Dracojounin7
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Posts : 337
Join date : 2012-06-10
Age : 26

ANV Character
Name: Jadaal
HP:
Round 41: Warband Mafia - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue520/600Round 41: Warband Mafia - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (520/600)
TP:
Round 41: Warband Mafia - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Round 41: Warband Mafia - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

Back to top Go down

Round 41: Warband Mafia - Page 6 Empty Re: Round 41: Warband Mafia

Post by Leo E. Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:22 pm

Second-to-last day

[2:36:50 PM] Mentlegen: >they still don't get who's the last mafia
I have no fingers and I must write.jpg
[4:15:56 PM] Lia Yakumo: I haven't been paying attention, but how obvious is it?
[4:16:30 PM] Mentlegen: Pretty obvious by now and I mentioned him when I was alive.
[4:17:01 PM] Lia Yakumo: So it is just one then?
[4:17:12 PM] Mentlegen: I was afraid of going further and explaining why I thought he was suspicious and being attacked, but I died anyway.
[4:17:20 PM] Mentlegen: Yep, seems like it
[4:17:26 PM] Mentlegen: if there are two, I don't know the other
[4:17:30 PM] Lia Yakumo: This is what No Lynch is for
[4:17:45 PM] Mentlegen: What do you mean?
[4:18:02 PM] Lia Yakumo: No one knows shit, claimed investigation roles are alive, and you can buy another two nights
[4:18:27 PM | Edited 4:18:33 PM] Mentlegen: Oh, yes. But I mentioned him on day two, I think
[4:18:41 PM] Mentlegen: they could have used No Lynch today
[4:19:00 PM] Mentlegen: but they can't revert the instalynch now
[4:21:14 PM] Lia Yakumo: Lia Yakumo reads the last page
[4:21:22 PM] Lia Yakumo: If it isn't Massive or Axel, I'll eat Meat's panties
[4:21:29 PM] Mentlegen: Axel.
[4:21:43 PM] Lia Yakumo: They're both acting ridiculous
[4:21:55 PM] Mentlegen: You don't really need to even check votes, he just acts different when he's mafia
[5:56:07 PM] Lia Yakumo: >The choice falls to Massive
[6:09:42 PM] Lia Yakumo: happening.jpg

_________________
Heka: "If you mean to kill me, at least do it quick!"
Raidy: "I'm afraid Fonfon is quite good at hurting you without killing you."
Fonfon: "You bet I am! Corpses don't scream, so that's boring."


Alparisms:
Leo E.
Leo E.
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

Posts : 1517
Join date : 2012-06-10
Age : 28
Location : Vice

http://hakureiillusion.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Round 41: Warband Mafia - Page 6 Empty Re: Round 41: Warband Mafia

Post by Archer Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:24 pm

Round 41: Warband Mafia - Page 6 Ragehades2_zps7379e200

SINGLE CELLED PLEBIAN PHILLISTINE PARAMECIUM OF THE LOWEST ORDER, THE RNG GODDESS IS A MONGOLOID THAT REQUIRES EDUCATION ON HOW TO NOT TROLL PEOPLE FOR ONCE.

DIIIIIIIICKS.

Also I didn't really wanna use my role for good reasons. But meh, maybe I'm just putting the blame on my inability to be a good vigilante.
Archer
Archer
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Posts : 1773
Join date : 2012-06-10

ANV Character
Name: Dente - El Exterminador de Demonios Dos
HP:
Round 41: Warband Mafia - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue320/400Round 41: Warband Mafia - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/400)
TP:
Round 41: Warband Mafia - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue955/1000Round 41: Warband Mafia - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (955/1000)

Back to top Go down

Round 41: Warband Mafia - Page 6 Empty Re: Round 41: Warband Mafia

Post by Mentle Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:29 pm

Called it on day two, why didn't you listen?

[16/03/2013 17:52:28] Mentlegen: Axel-senpai, are you mafia scum?
[16/03/2013 17:52:45] Axle, The Red: You'd be correct Mentle-san
[16/03/2013 17:52:55] Mentlegen: I called it, Axel-senpai
[16/03/2013 17:52:59] Mentlegen: why didn't anyone notice me?
[16/03/2013 17:53:09] Axle, The Red: And that's why I killed you, Mentle-san.
[16/03/2013 17:53:13] Mentlegen: *blush*
[16/03/2013 17:53:21 | Edited 17:53:22] Mentlegen: Y-you noticed m-me!
[16/03/2013 17:53:43] Axle, The Red: But of course, you're the most important person I know...
[16/03/2013 17:53:59] Mentlegen: >Massive asking me for suspects
[16/03/2013 17:54:11] Axle, The Red: After you're dead?
[16/03/2013 17:55:06] Mentlegen: Yeah
[16/03/2013 17:55:45] Axle, The Red: Did you point out that you can't talk about mafia after you're dead?
[16/03/2013 17:55:56] Mentlegen: I did now.
[16/03/2013 17:56:04] Mentlegen: I think he just didn't know
[16/03/2013 17:56:13] Mentlegen: Anyway, props to Zyq
[16/03/2013 17:56:26] Axle, The Red: Eyup
[16/03/2013 17:56:29] Mentlegen: if it wasn't for his Cloaklogic I'd use my power on you

YOU DIDN'T LISTEN
Mentle
Mentle
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Posts : 674
Join date : 2012-06-10
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Round 41: Warband Mafia - Page 6 Empty Re: Round 41: Warband Mafia

Post by Scept Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:31 pm

I KNEW AXEL COULDN'T BE TRUSTED!
Scept
Scept
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Posts : 1100
Join date : 2012-06-15
Age : 27
Location : In the Corner O' Shame; Northwestern Iowa

ANV Character
Name: Lynn
HP:
Round 41: Warband Mafia - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue520/600Round 41: Warband Mafia - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (520/600)
TP:
Round 41: Warband Mafia - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1400/1500Round 41: Warband Mafia - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1400/1500)

http://sceptilianblade.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Round 41: Warband Mafia - Page 6 Empty Re: Round 41: Warband Mafia

Post by MrNaleIt Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:32 pm

ineversawitcoming
MrNaleIt
MrNaleIt
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Posts : 532
Join date : 2012-06-13
Age : 28
Location : Location, Location

ANV Character
Name: Truck
HP:
Round 41: Warband Mafia - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue800/800Round 41: Warband Mafia - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
TP:
Round 41: Warband Mafia - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue490/500Round 41: Warband Mafia - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (490/500)

Back to top Go down

Round 41: Warband Mafia - Page 6 Empty Re: Round 41: Warband Mafia

Post by Zyquux Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:59 pm

best townie NA goes to Massive
Zyquux
Zyquux
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Posts : 855
Join date : 2012-06-19
Age : 29
Location : Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha

ANV Character
Name: CRUSHSMASH THE SMASHCRUSHER
HP:
Round 41: Warband Mafia - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue380/600Round 41: Warband Mafia - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (380/600)
TP:
Round 41: Warband Mafia - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1420/1500Round 41: Warband Mafia - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1420/1500)

Back to top Go down

Round 41: Warband Mafia - Page 6 Empty Re: Round 41: Warband Mafia

Post by Hunter Axel Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:12 am

>mfw rng on my side

Round 41: Warband Mafia - Page 6 1zdy1k


Seriously after Nyu died, I swear the RNG goddess either too pity on me or was mad that Nyu died because I never expected to make it too far, not to mention win!

A few close calls but then Zink came to me and let me stay alive for one more day. By then after learning about Zink and Massive's abilities, I knew it would be harder/impossible to win if I left them both alive. Thankfully RNG helped me get rid of Zink. No hard feelings, it was business.

Then it came to go after Alpar, one more RNG and fuck yeah, winrar! Thanks again, Massive.

Ah, that was fun.
Hunter Axel
Hunter Axel
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Posts : 925
Join date : 2012-06-11
Location : The Usual Place

ANV Character
Name: Minerva
HP:
Round 41: Warband Mafia - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue710/800Round 41: Warband Mafia - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (710/800)
TP:
Round 41: Warband Mafia - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue490/500Round 41: Warband Mafia - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (490/500)

Back to top Go down

Round 41: Warband Mafia - Page 6 Empty Re: Round 41: Warband Mafia

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum