Halolz Mafia Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Figurines/Models/Toys

+16
grashbar
StalinCommander
Caelun_Niveus
Tael
Aboithagameboi
Diabeetus-Tan
spplmj
Archer
Scept
Vatonnage
Hunter Axel
DA
lazy-spoon
Zink120
Leo E.
Nick Soapdish
20 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Figurines/Models/Toys - Page 2 Empty Re: Figurines/Models/Toys

Post by Scept Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:14 pm

>TFW I've seen no good-quality Amy plushies
>TFW they'd be out of my reach anyway

I DON'T LIKE THIS FEEL.
Scept
Scept
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Lynn
HP:
Figurines/Models/Toys - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue520/600Figurines/Models/Toys - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (520/600)
TP:
Figurines/Models/Toys - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1400/1500Figurines/Models/Toys - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1400/1500)

http://sceptilianblade.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Diabeetus-Tan Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:37 pm

HEREWEGO TIME FOR MANY PHOTOS (click for bigger sizes!)
Currently the only figurine I have to my name, Sayaka-chaaan
Figurines/Models/Toys - Page 2 Vkfp.th
AND NOW FOR EVERYTHING ELSE
Super old OoT Link action figure! Figurines/Models/Toys - Page 2 52ig.thFigurines/Models/Toys - Page 2 4m.th
WW Link! Figurines/Models/Toys - Page 2 Mq13.th
Dango plushie! ty Alpar ;-;
Figurines/Models/Toys - Page 2 Byts
I then proceeded onto [kawaii intensifies]
Spoiler:

The World Ends With You pins! ty phoenix ;-;
Figurines/Models/Toys - Page 2 06li
Maril Hat, bought at my first convention ever, aaah memories Figurines/Models/Toys - Page 2 5qds.th
It's Hamtaro Time Figurines/Models/Toys - Page 2 Cfu.thFigurines/Models/Toys - Page 2 2ej3.th
LOTS OF HELLO KITTY STUFF CLICK IF YOU DAARE
Spoiler:
kdone for now :D

Last edited by Diabeetus-Tan on Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Diabeetus-Tan
Diabeetus-Tan
Really Active Guy
Really Active Guy

https://www.youtube.com/user/SingingSamine

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:07 pm

Yaaaaaaaaaay, time to share some stuff.

Sure as hell not resizing these cause that's gonna take more time than I'm willing to give.

My first and only gunpla, which took I think about a week or two to complete with some spare time.
https://2img.net/h/i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l594/DaddyMcTwohats09/IMG_2082.jpg
Kind of wish they had the anime version of the Type 3 instead where it's black but whatever, still a pretty cool mech.
I forgot to take pictures of it but you can also switch what its right hand is doing and you can also switch out the Colossal Blade for the katana.

Also if you check pages 3 to 7 on my photobucket, those are all pictures I took on my phone about over a year ago in Korea. Somewhere in the city there was this one building where one guy would let you enter for two dollars (or 2000 won as the currency translates to my home country) to see his vast collection of figurines and toys and... wow. Can't link'em all cause I took so many photos and he has more than I can bother to count. Check'em out. He's got a bunch in lots of varying sizes, it's crazy unbelievable. I'll link one:

https://2img.net/h/i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l594/DaddyMcTwohats09/2012-07-31145739.jpg
SHIN GETTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

EDIT: Okay you know what I'm bored I'll just post the rest in this here spoiler

Old Dude Owned All of These:

NEXT PAGE!:

Third Spoiler of Giant Wall of Toylinks:

We're only about halfway done:

Or I'm just an idiot that can't count! Last few ones to go:

Other worthy mentions are:

This cute little letter opener which I got mailed to me by Diabeetus-tan and Phoenix (lotsa thanks to you two losers <3)

I rarely get letters but when I do I always make sure to use this thing. It's pretty fun to too:
https://s1125.photobucket.com/user/DaddyMcTwohats09/media/20130721_164602_zps6d5b1283.jpg.html?sort=3&o=4
https://s1125.photobucket.com/user/DaddyMcTwohats09/media/20130721_164521_zpse9b040d2.jpg.html?sort=3&o=5

This awesome Kenshin Himura which Leo sent to me also about a year ago:

https://s1125.photobucket.com/user/DaddyMcTwohats09/media/20130721_164725_zpsef370b81.jpg.html?sort=3&o=3
https://s1125.photobucket.com/user/DaddyMcTwohats09/media/20130721_164803_zps854582e7.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1
Has a detachable face which you can switch for his manslayer-looking one but I was too lazy to do it.

And last but not least:
https://s1125.photobucket.com/user/DaddyMcTwohats09/media/20130721_165021_zpsfaf84bea.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0
This four dollar keychain of Kuroneko which Diabeetus-tan and Phoenix got me on my last day (or what was rather SUPPOSED to be my last day) of Florida. It's cheap no doubt, but it was also apparently the last one, and a heartfelt gift from some great friends so I'll be sure to cherish it always <3
Archer
Archer
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Dente - El Exterminador de Demonios Dos
HP:
Figurines/Models/Toys - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue320/400Figurines/Models/Toys - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/400)
TP:
Figurines/Models/Toys - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue955/1000Figurines/Models/Toys - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (955/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zink120 Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:13 am

Why am I enjoying this so much!?
Zink120
Zink120
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

https://www.youtube.com/user/Zink120

Back to top Go down

Post by DA Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:52 pm

PLUSHIES!
[CLICKY HERE]
YAY
(I'm bad at positioning stuff. Once again, thanks for the pic, Alpar!)

FIGS
[CLICKY HERE TOO]
not so yay
only pokeymans so far
and I lost Snivy's stand in an earthquake
DA
DA
Owns this joint
Owns this joint

http://boredman-da.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by spplmj Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:55 pm

dat fat pikachu. I think I actually have one of those in a box somewhere
spplmj
spplmj
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aboithagameboi Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:24 pm

https://i.imgur.com/ikrVA2b.jpg

I bought a self-sustaining ecosphere last week for about $70 total. It came with 4 shrimp, some algae, and that branch which I have no idea about it's purpose (something about it harbors the microbacteria the shrimp eat if the algae dies off)

It's supposed to last 2-3 years on average, but some reach 15 years apparently.

Spoiler:
Aboithagameboi
Aboithagameboi
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Soapdish Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:01 am

You guys have Clow Cards? That's ridiculously great.
Also really want those World Ends With You pins.

Also after contemplate not getting a figure cause it's too risque I order a Mai Shiranui figure. MY HYPOCRISY!
Nick Soapdish
Nick Soapdish
Veteran Guy
Veteran Guy

ANV Character
Name: Cunt Destroyer
HP:
Figurines/Models/Toys - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue375/400Figurines/Models/Toys - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (375/400)
TP:
Figurines/Models/Toys - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue985/1000Figurines/Models/Toys - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (985/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Soapdish Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:10 am

Ok let's begin the super long post. I have about one Ikea cupboard where I store everything (except a few pieces). Slowly running out of space, especially with the new stuff I bought (and I'm buying).
Probably only 20% of these were from the Internet, with most being purchased from places I've found like in Singapore, Malaysia and Australia.
Also beware, pictures are big (fancy camera used). If you want you can try and see it in full res, which is really really high.

Others
KK Slider
(actually picked this up from Akihabara for about $12 I think when I was over there. Probably the most favourite thing I own. Was a bugger to bring back in luggage (thanks to it's large boss. Props to my wife for actually allowing me to buy models over there despite our limited bag space).
KK Slider & Tom Nook plush
(when you have a house, having a Tom Nook is always handy to remind you that you have a giant mortgage)
Totoro
Waluigi
When I bought this and was in my car and was using it to make my baby laugh and calm him down. I kind of hope that when he's older and when he chooses a stuffed toy he chooses this and it weirds people out. Yes, this is next to a giant Spongebob that I think is meant to double as a pillow.

Top Shelf
I really like some of the ones there I've had for a long time, like Frenzy from Transformers and that Chocobo I got as a present.
Rei and Asuka close up
Mai Shiranui close up
This is another one I got from Akihabara for about $20. Actually the only other thing I got was this pack of about 6 mini NSFW ones for $10 that are hilarious. Won't post unless it is demanded, for one reason is I don't know where they are since they aren't 'fit' to display).
Momohime close ups
Most expensive thing I own. Couldn't miss out when they did their re-release. I took so many pictures because the detail on this is so good.
Jagi close up
Has anyone watched Detroit Metal City (DMC)? If not watch it. While the manga is longer I find the anime is better paced and the fact it's just a short series doesn't hurt it. Mind you DMC is the only anime I've watched (besides things like Ghibli movies and Eva) in the last few years so I don't have much comparison.

Shelf 2
that P-chan (from Ranma) on the left is a replacement for one I owned (and lost about 4 years ago) about 15 years ago. Managed to find two on ebay from Italy. Could have charged $50 I still would have bought it.
Secret fact: Tails is by far my favourite Sonic character.
*Hard to see, Fire Emblem Awakening art book (from pre-order) in back. It's not really a book more like a catalogue.
Xianghua close up
Why can't a large figure of you exist. Doesn't matter though, love this one.
Rei, Maya close up
I wanted that Maya figure badly for years about 13 years ago. Only realized last year, "oh yeah, internet". Although some things can never be bought/found). Also thanks kimono Rei for being my wallpaper for a couple of years back in 1997.
Metal Sonic close up
Not bad for $5 from a Toys R' Us bargain bin (the Sonic model equivalant though was rubbish).
Mini Final Fantasy models close up
I just realized I might have a Rosa and maybe a Cecil somewhere. Damn now I have to look.

Shelf 3
Oldest thing there, bottom left corner. Condor with Brad Turner (with lost helmet) from the cartoon M.A.S.K. (my favourite) I pulled it out of my old toy drawer to show my son (since we were watching the cartoon together). Thing would be 24-25 years old.
Also I really liked Final Fantasy VIII. Besides that mousepad in the book and the Squall I have video cds of all the cutscenes and physical soundtracks.
Twilight Princess Zelda set close up
Last time I checked this set costs a lot of money on ebay ($100 plus). I got it all for about $20 from some store in Singapore. Detail is really good for one of those portrait series where you don't know what you're getting. Also Okamiden pre-order bonus at front. Celestial Brush stylus does not actually make very good stylus.
Isabelle close up
Pre-order bonus. Also I wish I bought way more pokemon figures. Shame I had so little money back then, I would have cleaned that little stall in Malaysia out. These are from when gen 2 was brand new.

Shelf 4
Next one not really a close up of anything but allows to at least see the Griever necklace from Final Fantasy VIII. The action figure I bought of Xianghua I know is a bit naff (most action figures are) but figures of her really don't exist. The Toad in the back though is super cool.
Tetra close up
Man these mini Zelda models are really expensive. I got this from an EB Games. Was thinking of getting all the ones from Spirit Tracks (from the net) but was going to cost me over $100. Still, maybe one day.
Athena Asamiya close up
This is in a pair with Mai and I just love the mini Kensou in this one
SakuraxMilhouse
actually this is just a pic to try and show the Bayonetta book I got in the collectors edition. Wasn't sure which page to show. Also if you haven't guessed from everyone else and the Sarah Bryant, yes I go the female character in fighting games a lot.

Shelf 5
So the Yoshi, Mario, Luigi, DK (there's a Peach one as well on a earlier shelf) kind of plastic keyring things were from a Hungry Jacks (which is our version of Burger King) toy for a kids meal. When I asked if they sold the toys separately they said no. I then proceeded to order 5 kids meals.
Jake, Beemo close up
FFVII playing Cards, Ryoko, Shinji w/ Angel costume
Hm... maybe I should go looking for more Tenchi Muyo things.

Ok I think that's everything until I buy more stuff.

Last edited by nicksoapdish on Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Nick Soapdish
Nick Soapdish
Veteran Guy
Veteran Guy

ANV Character
HP:
Figurines/Models/Toys - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue375/400Figurines/Models/Toys - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (375/400)
TP:
Figurines/Models/Toys - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue985/1000Figurines/Models/Toys - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (985/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tael Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:08 am

God damn that's impressive.
Tael
Tael
Final Fight Guy
Final Fight Guy

ANV Character
Name: Ceasar
HP:
Figurines/Models/Toys - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue320/400Figurines/Models/Toys - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/400)
TP:
Figurines/Models/Toys - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue970/1000Figurines/Models/Toys - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (970/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:11 am

>Bayonetta and Waluigi

Yes I like this.
Archer
Archer
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Dente - El Exterminador de Demonios Dos
HP:
TP:
Figurines/Models/Toys - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue955/1000Figurines/Models/Toys - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (955/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo E. Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:14 pm

nicksoapdish wrote:So the Yoshi, Mario, Luigi, DK (there's a Peach one as well on a earlier shelf) kind of plastic keyring things were from a Hungry Jacks (which is our version of Burger King) toy for a kids meal. When I asked if they sold the toys separately they said no. I then proceeded to order 5 kids meals.

Like a responsible adult.

On a side-note, I'm in the market for a Reimu figure and am considering this one.
Leo E.
Leo E.
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

http://hakureiillusion.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Soapdish Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:20 am

Ok, I spent a bit too much again.

New figures

So this Sakura Shinguji is apparently second hand, but all the plastic was around every single piece like new. Everything looks completely new anyway.

So um.. this Mai Shiranui figure might be a bit over the top.  Don't judge me.
So I know I own 2 large detailed Mai figures. This doesn't make me look any better.

So apparently I should read product descriptions a bit better.
This Cubone and Marowak I got is tiiiny. Like 3cm tall. Cubone so smaaallll. What would reducto say?
So apparently the Cubone to Marowak sizes are to scale. So cubone is only that tall on Marowak. According to bulbapedia it seems right.

And one old figure I forgot (cause it apparently had fallen over). A Misato figure, that I didn't notice for attention to detail, it actually has the scar on her chest. Nice touch.

Ok now off to AmiAmi to pre-purchase more stuff. *cough* Tharja *cough*
Nick Soapdish
Nick Soapdish
Veteran Guy
Veteran Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vatonnage Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:47 am

I would kill to get some Nendoroid plushies
Vatonnage
Vatonnage
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: [MLG]xXxDaRknEss420_n0sc0purxXx
HP:
Figurines/Models/Toys - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue770/860Figurines/Models/Toys - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (770/860)
TP:
Figurines/Models/Toys - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue475/500Figurines/Models/Toys - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (475/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mysterious Gourmet Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:31 pm

Other than a Revoltech Patlabor model and a GM kit, I've never owned much figurines. So I decided I'd buy a Kino's Journey model kit after spotting one randomly. Then I found out it had been out of print since 2008. And the price at release was around $50, and it goes for $200 now.

So I decided to buy this instead. I'm going to hope for a re-release of the Kino model (it looked really fucking good) but I might cave in and buy it from a reseller eventually.
The Mysterious Gourmet
The Mysterious Gourmet
DONG GUY
DONG GUY

Back to top Go down

Post by Caelun_Niveus Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:05 pm

Caelun_Niveus
Caelun_Niveus
Final Fight Guy
Final Fight Guy

ANV Character
Name: Johnny
HP:
Figurines/Models/Toys - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue520/600Figurines/Models/Toys - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (520/600)
TP:
Figurines/Models/Toys - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Figurines/Models/Toys - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Caelun_Niveus Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:20 pm

Right, might as well.

Mailing off those lovely pins I bought at the con Wednesday. And some other things. I just need to know where to mail to.

Need addresses for:
Alpar
Leo
Scept
Stalin
Gamage (also final word whether he wants Satori or Alice)
JC
Phoenix

Just PM them to me sometime and you should get your stuff.
Caelun_Niveus
Caelun_Niveus
Final Fight Guy
Final Fight Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:
Figurines/Models/Toys - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Figurines/Models/Toys - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Soapdish Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:19 pm

The Mysterious Gourmet wrote:Other than a Revoltech Patlabor model and a GM kit, I've never owned much figurines.
Wow you've got a Patlabor model? I completely forgot about that show. Wouldn't mind seeing that.

I went a bit nuts recently. Expect an influx of pictures in the coming weeks.
Nick Soapdish
Nick Soapdish
Veteran Guy
Veteran Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mysterious Gourmet Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:35 pm

nicksoapdish wrote:
The Mysterious Gourmet wrote:Other than a Revoltech Patlabor model and a GM kit, I've never owned much figurines.
Wow you've got a Patlabor model? I completely forgot about that show. Wouldn't mind seeing that.
I don't have a good camera on me for the time being but it's this.
Figurines/Models/Toys - Page 2 TYKA-00822_kh
Unfortunately, due to some strange circumstances that I still don't understand, the shield arm has gone missing.
The Mysterious Gourmet
The Mysterious Gourmet
DONG GUY
DONG GUY

Back to top Go down

Post by Scept Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:31 am

Figurines/Models/Toys - Page 2 Ds0x
Well, look who was waiting for me in a nice envelope when I got home last night~
...PS: Thanks Cael.
Scept
Scept
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:
Figurines/Models/Toys - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1400/1500Figurines/Models/Toys - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1400/1500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Caelun_Niveus Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:20 am

Wow...  Leo's and Stalin's was expected to arrive Friday, but everyone else was expected to be either Saturday or Monday...  And yet it seems Ruffles is the only one still waiting on his mail.

Edit: Also, I don't have an expected time of delivery for Rofl. Because international bullshits.
Caelun_Niveus
Caelun_Niveus
Final Fight Guy
Final Fight Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scept Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:46 am

Well, I at least have an excuse. I am only a state away, after all~
Scept
Scept
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by StalinCommander Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:19 pm

Figurines/Models/Toys - Page 2 Tumblr_mukllmvnsl1r39xcvo1_500

Aye!
And my favorite steak season.
StalinCommander
StalinCommander
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

ANV Character
Name: Dr. Vladiovich Von Krusteacov Ruskieman
HP:
Figurines/Models/Toys - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue308/400Figurines/Models/Toys - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (308/400)
TP:
Figurines/Models/Toys - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue920/1000Figurines/Models/Toys - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (920/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mysterious Gourmet Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:27 pm

Figurines/Models/Toys - Page 2 Tumblr_mv1fa6Lj8p1rtdzjoo1_500
Figurines/Models/Toys - Page 2 20131010
So my Sakura figurine arrived. It comes with alternate hands and faces, along with a stand for a Shinku Hadouken.
The Mysterious Gourmet
The Mysterious Gourmet
DONG GUY
DONG GUY

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mysterious Gourmet Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:44 pm

Figurines/Models/Toys - Page 2 Tumblr_mv1gb1NFe01rtdzjoo1_500
One more, back view.
[rocky music intensifies]
The Mysterious Gourmet
The Mysterious Gourmet