Halolz Mafia Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA

+11
MrNaleIt
Hunter Axel
Scept
Aboithagameboi
Geno
Zink120
French Connections
DA
Tael
Link Lab
Cloak
15 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Empty Re: CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA

Post by Tael Thu May 22, 2014 9:26 pm

Y'know, getting killed day 1 is getting a little boring. It's happened in 3 out of my last 5 games.
Tael
Tael
Final Fight Guy
Final Fight Guy

ANV Character
Name: Ceasar
HP:
CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue320/400CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/400)
TP:
CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue970/1000CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (970/1000)

Back to top Go down

CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Empty Re: CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA

Post by Geno Thu May 22, 2014 10:04 pm

Well, at least we gained a little from this round. Not game wise, but morale wise. Pocki will not be missed.
( Rest in Pieces Tael ;_; )
Geno
Geno
Really Active Guy
Really Active Guy

ANV Character
Name: Walk Wellington
HP:
CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue800/800CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
TP:
CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by French Connections Fri May 23, 2014 3:23 am

Only suspicious thing about last round is that Nale actually broke a tie. :P I'll roll with that for the time being. ^__^
[vote mrnaleit]
French Connections
French Connections
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Link Lab Fri May 23, 2014 3:26 am

[vote Axel] for getting Tael lynched again.
Link Lab
Link Lab
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

ANV Character
Name: Eliot Egawa
HP:
CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
TP:
CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue920/1000CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (920/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by StalinCommander Fri May 23, 2014 5:34 am

Goin on the pattern,  I'm gonna have to say

[Vote Nale]
StalinCommander
StalinCommander
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

ANV Character
Name: Dr. Vladiovich Von Krusteacov Ruskieman
HP:
CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue308/400CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (308/400)
TP:
CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue920/1000CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (920/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zink120 Fri May 23, 2014 3:51 pm

Yoooo for shame you all killing Taelmate. Poor show. [vote Nale]
Zink120
Zink120
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

https://www.youtube.com/user/Zink120

Back to top Go down

Post by MrNaleIt Fri May 23, 2014 7:29 pm

French Connections wrote:Nale actually broke a tie.
Holy shit you're right. I HAVE BROKEN A TIE. THE ONLY WAY TO EVEN HAVE A CHANCE AT REDEMPTION IS TO COMMIT THE DEATH OF THE SELF.

[waits for instalunch]
MrNaleIt
MrNaleIt
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Truck
HP:
CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue800/800CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
TP:
CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue490/500CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (490/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloak Fri May 23, 2014 9:02 pm

AH SHIT I MISSED IT BY AN HOUR AGAIN POOLS CLOSED KIDS

[dusk]
Cloak
Cloak
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Fluffles
HP:
CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue720/800CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
TP:
CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue415/500CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (415/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloak Fri May 23, 2014 9:42 pm

[story Nothing's Like Before]

"Hoooold meeee~, whatever lies beyond this mooooorning-"
"OH MY GOD STOP SINGING THAT SONG YOU'VE BEEN SINGING IT FOR 3 GOD DAMN HOURS."

While Simple and Clean is a great song, having it on loop in the wrong accent gets annoying fast.

"Well, I do know another song..."
"ANYTHING ELSE"
"I've got a lov-e-ly bunch of co-co-nuts..."

Nale was quickly beaten unconscious and tossed into the Netherverse.

"Thank God that's over with."
"You're welcome."
"FUCK OFF WE KNOW YOU'RE MAKING THAT UP."
"THEY DON'T KNOW THAT!"

Nale should have invested in a third song

Role:

[kill mrnale]

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

"Alright, let's start getting rid of them. The novelty wore off pretty fast."
"Imagine being stuck with them for hundreds of years."

They began scoping out their prey.

"Him. He looks like a faget."
"Alright. Three, two, one..."

Jumping their target, they quickly dragged Zink over to the portal and tossed him in.

"ANARCHYYYYYYYY!"

They split up, ran off, and joined back up in hiding later.

"Did any of them even try to stop us?"
"Nah, they're edgy anti-heroes, they don't do that ally thing."
"Damn, can I do that? I've got a fucking herd of them."
"Sorry, you're already established. You'd need a reboot for that."
"Hmmmm..."

AND THAT'S HOW SONIC BOOM HAPPENED

Zink should have afraid of them

Role:

[kill zink]
[dawn]

Last edited by Cloak on Sat May 24, 2014 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cloak
Cloak
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue720/800CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
TP:
CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue415/500CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (415/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by StalinCommander Fri May 23, 2014 10:29 pm

I got nothing.

Zink was my next idea and he's...well he's dead.

[vote no lynch] for now.
StalinCommander
StalinCommander
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

ANV Character
HP:
CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue308/400CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (308/400)
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by French Connections Sat May 24, 2014 12:53 am

Uhm the activity of thise round is far from stellar. I thought that Nale's tie breaker vote was a sign that he was playing differently (i.e. Mafia), but I guess that I was wrong. At least we got a miller out of it. :/ No one else voted for Nale, which leads me to believe that Mafia just let us lynch him. :/ That said, I don't have anything else to go on. I'll be really busy today so I probably won't be able to vote later on. Therefore I'll throw a gut instinct vote on DA. (nothing else to go on than that) [vote DA] If anyone else has something more to go on, by all means claim away.
French Connections
French Connections
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zink120 Sat May 24, 2014 3:01 am

Fiiiinally town and then I'm the first mafia target. Waa
Zink120
Zink120
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

https://www.youtube.com/user/Zink120

Back to top Go down

Post by Link Lab Sat May 24, 2014 3:45 am

[vote Stalin] My gut tells me this is a communist plot for some reason.
Link Lab
Link Lab
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

ANV Character
Name: Eliot Egawa
HP:
CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aboithagameboi Sat May 24, 2014 9:47 am

Waiting for Cloak to get on skype so I can get some clarification about my role and then I can start being more active.

[vote no lynch] for now
Aboithagameboi
Aboithagameboi
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Geno Sat May 24, 2014 3:15 pm

Yeeeeah, I'm kinda with the communist here. There isn't enough evidence to make a sturdy vote. [vote no lynch]
Geno
Geno
Really Active Guy
Really Active Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:
CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloak Sat May 24, 2014 5:04 pm

DA, Axel, don't forget to vote.
Cloak
Cloak
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by DA Sat May 24, 2014 6:22 pm

Hmm... something's not right about this sudden influx in no lynches... but then again, something's off about these votes..

THEN AGAIN, MY INTERNET IS CRAP AND DIDN'T LET ME VOTE FOR ANYTHING LAST ROUND
[vote no lynch]
DA
DA
Owns this joint
Owns this joint

http://boredman-da.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloak Sat May 24, 2014 8:23 pm

CHICKEN FUCKING NUGGETS MISSED IT AGAIN
GOD DAMNIT, KH

[dusk]
Cloak
Cloak
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloak Sat May 24, 2014 8:47 pm

[story Great Chest Ahead]

"... what, nobody's going to be an annoying little shit today?"
"Well, you tossed the last two into the Netherverse. Not exactly a good idea, is it?"
"Wait a minute. I haven't heard anything from that guy in a while."

They're pointing at Axel.

"So? Maybe he's just a quiet, brooding guy."
"No... there's something about that fucker I don't like. Fuck that fucker."

Axel was punted by the seat of its mangy pants through the portal and the day continued.

Axel didn't have his head in the game.

Role:

[kill hunter]

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

"Okay, that's probably not going to work again. Let's have an actual plan this time."
"I'll get on my hands and knees in front of the portal, and you push them backwards over me."
"That works."

Geno was chilling near the portal, minding their own business.

"Howdy camper! How's it going?"
"I know it's you, doughnut. Nobody talks like that except you."
"... welp, guess I won't feel too bad about this then. POCKET SAND!"

A handful of sand blinds Geno.

"SON OF A BITCH I'M GOING TO-"

Threat cut short by a fist to the gut, Geno tripped backwards over a mysterious assailant and went tumbling through the portal.

"Why is this so easy?"
"I think the EMP Storms in the Netherverse may have screwed with their minds a bit."

Geno tripped the fuck out

Role:

[kill geno]
[dawn]
Cloak
Cloak
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloak Sat May 24, 2014 8:49 pm

http://t.facdn.net/11058320@400-1373563155.jpg

Since it won't embed, here's the role picture that should be with Geno's role.
Cloak
Cloak
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Geno Sat May 24, 2014 9:11 pm

Cloak wrote:http://t.facdn.net/11058320@400-1373563155.jpg

Since it won't embed, here's the role picture that should be with Geno's role.

Much like what the mafia did to my life, that link 403'd me. ;_;

Rest in paces you fucking sonics
Geno
Geno
Really Active Guy
Really Active Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloak Sat May 24, 2014 9:48 pm

DINGUS. Fucking FA doesn't like linking I guess. Just imagine a renamon recolored blue with a 50's haircut and Moe Wings.
Cloak
Cloak
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by DA Sat May 24, 2014 10:17 pm

Okay, so... I am still alive this late in the game for some reason... Night 1's night kill was denied... and french voted for me when I was the only one who voted for him, so....

Cloaklogic, don't fail me now. [vote French] again.
DA
DA
Owns this joint
Owns this joint

http://boredman-da.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Axel Sat May 24, 2014 10:49 pm

Hey guys I'm here to vo-....oh....
Hunter Axel
Hunter Axel
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Minerva
HP:
CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue710/800CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (710/800)
TP:
CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue490/500CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (490/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by StalinCommander Sat May 24, 2014 11:20 pm

Well.

I feel that Link is the mafia here.
If Axel wern't dead right now, the people alive would consist mostly of people who are mostly inactive, just a stay post on no lynch or nothing at all.

Who's the one that always kills off the active people and takes the win at the end? Link.
It's a good stratagy in general, yeah, but Links the one that does it most often.

[vote link]
StalinCommander
StalinCommander
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next