Halolz Mafia Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 60: Sonic & Sega All-Stars Mafia

+19
Diabeetus-Tan
Zyquux
CodePhoenix
Tael
Zink120
MrNaleIt
Archer
Cloak
StalinCommander
Scept
Link Lab
Gam
OrionX
French Connections
spplmj
Hunter Axel
Yoshi
Aboithagameboi
DA
23 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Round 60: Sonic & Sega All-Stars Mafia - Page 5 Empty Re: Round 60: Sonic & Sega All-Stars Mafia

Post by Cloak Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:20 pm

So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, adieu

Rainboy - 6 - French, Link, Zyquux, Scept, Aboi, Cloak
French - 1 - Phoenix
Shadi - 1 - Axel
Scept - 3 - Yoshi, Gam, spp
Spoons - 3 - Zink, Stalin, Tael
Gamooze - 1 - Nale
Abstaincicles - 1 - Rain

16/18
Cloak
Cloak
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Fluffles
HP:
Round 60: Sonic & Sega All-Stars Mafia - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue720/800Round 60: Sonic & Sega All-Stars Mafia - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
TP:
Round 60: Sonic & Sega All-Stars Mafia - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue415/500Round 60: Sonic & Sega All-Stars Mafia - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (415/500)

Back to top Go down

Round 60: Sonic & Sega All-Stars Mafia - Page 5 Empty Re: Round 60: Sonic & Sega All-Stars Mafia

Post by French Connections Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:25 pm

The fact is that Mafia will recruit you if you stay alive Rain, therefore it's best to lynch you regardless; you'll still share our wincon, but your role is one that risks harming the village. Additionally, by feeding you to the town, we've gained fairly valuable info (the Spoons crowd Zink/Stalin seemed fairly determined not to lynch Rainboy and cast doubt on my logic; I can sympathise with anyone who'd vote Scept regardless of whether he's Mafia or not).
French Connections
French Connections
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Scept Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:54 pm

Gee, thanks.
Scept
Scept
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Lynn
HP:
Round 60: Sonic & Sega All-Stars Mafia - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue520/600Round 60: Sonic & Sega All-Stars Mafia - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (520/600)
TP:
Round 60: Sonic & Sega All-Stars Mafia - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1400/1500Round 60: Sonic & Sega All-Stars Mafia - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1400/1500)

http://sceptilianblade.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DA Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:03 pm

Polls closed
Updating in 2 or 3 hours time. Have OOP lab atm.
DA
DA
Owns this joint
Owns this joint

http://boredman-da.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Diabeetus-Tan Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:18 pm

OrionX wrote:Oh. Okay then.
:<
Nyoro~n
:<
Diabeetus-Tan
Diabeetus-Tan
Really Active Guy
Really Active Guy

https://www.youtube.com/user/SingingSamine

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainboy Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:33 pm

Good luck, my village brethren. Thanks for the gift lynch, French.
Rainboy
Rainboy
Bot Owning Guy
Bot Owning Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by StalinCommander Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:48 pm

....With this new information well.

Rainboy - 7 - French, Link, Zyquux, Scept, Aboi, Cloak, Stalin
French - 1 - Phoenix
Shadi - 1 - Axel
Scept - 3 - Yoshi, Gam, spp
Spoons - 2 - Zink, Tael
Gamooze - 1 - Nale
Abstaincicles - 1 - Rain

16/18

Not that it matters at this point.
Still suspect Spoons though.
StalinCommander
StalinCommander
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

ANV Character
Name: Dr. Vladiovich Von Krusteacov Ruskieman
HP:
Round 60: Sonic & Sega All-Stars Mafia - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue308/400Round 60: Sonic & Sega All-Stars Mafia - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (308/400)
TP:
Round 60: Sonic & Sega All-Stars Mafia - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue920/1000Round 60: Sonic & Sega All-Stars Mafia - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (920/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Scept Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:59 pm

Polls closed anyway m8.
Scept
Scept
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
Round 60: Sonic & Sega All-Stars Mafia - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue520/600Round 60: Sonic & Sega All-Stars Mafia - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (520/600)
TP:
Round 60: Sonic & Sega All-Stars Mafia - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1400/1500Round 60: Sonic & Sega All-Stars Mafia - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1400/1500)

Back to top Go down

Post by DA Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:31 pm

And it looks like everyone ganged up on the Bonanza Bros.! These two were being controlled by the user Rainboy, and it seems that there's no escaping the lynch!
Mobo: Robo, are you pondering what I'm pondering?
Robo: I guess so, Mobo. But how are we going to fit that many cheese into an orangutan's ear?
Mobo: You blockhead! I meant pull out your gun!
What's this? The two have pulled out their weapons and are about to shoot eachother!
Mobo: It was nice knowing ya, bro
Robo: I could care less, actually!
{they close their eyes and pull the trigger...

...only to see that the guns aren't loaded

Mobo: Wait, why aren't these things loaded?!
Eggman: Because they're against one of the many regulations of this match, you idiot! You're under contract!
Ladies and gentlemen, our guest lyncher for the day! Dr. Eggman, everybody!
{the crowd cheers wildly, as Eggman strikes a couple of poses for the crowd, making them explode with euphoric glee}

Eggman: GET A LOAD OF THIS!
{cheering intensifies}
Guard: Alright, alright, big boy, move it or lose it, see?
Eggman: Is something the matter?
Guard: Youse needs to lynch de bastids, yah?
Eggman: I'm doing it! But can't you see my fans adore me? I need to please the crowd! (and make them potentially join the ranks of the Eggman Empire!)
Guard: Yeah yeah, whateva. Jus' remembah dat youse under contract, and if ya don't lynch dese suckas now, we be removin da funding for your next project, capiche?
Eggman: Oh alright... I guess maybe now it's... TIME FOR A CHANGE OF PACE!
{the crowd cheers wildly, as some can be heard saying "HE DID THE THING!"}
Guard: Move it, lard-bucket!
That's our favorite mad scientist, everybody! He's now putting the Bonanza Bros. into the DEATH DOME!
A reminder to those of you at home: The DEATH DOME consists of a polarized dome with a machine capable of giving out 20000 volts worth of electricity to those unprotected by it, I.E. The Lynchers and the Mafia. After that, the resulting aftershock will send the victim flying out of this stadium and into All-Star obscurit--{BBZZZZOOOTTT!! BOOOM! BOOOM! BOOM!}
{A hatch opens atop the dome and out of it flies off Mobo, followed by Robo}
And there they go!

Bonanza Bros.: THE BONANZA BROS. ARE BLASTING OFF AGAAAAAIIIINN!!~ *twinkle*
And that's it for today! Who's the All-Star? Who is getting night-killed? Join us tomorrow, or tune in to Channel 42 tonight, where these questions will be completely answered! Thank you everyone! All-Stars, to your locker rooms!
{crowd cheers}

GET YOUR COVERAGE FROM CHANNEL 42!
IT'S PUDDING AND SILVER'S MAFIA RECAP!

Pudding: Good evening, everybody. It's me! Pudding!
Silver: And I'm Silver the Hedgehog! Here to bring you the latest scoop on the recent All-Star Mafia game!
Pudding: So! The Bonanza Bros! Former crooks turned mercenaries, now turned Mafia Traitors! Ain't that a deadly job resume?
Silver: That's right, Pudding. The guy playing as the bros. was none other than Rainboy, although I'm fairly certain the agency hosting this game have no clear grasp of the traitor role
Pudding: Why's that?
Silver: Either they're hiding something, or there was a slight mishap.
Pudding: Oh don't be silly, I'm certain it's something related to the hidden attributes some players may have
{a dot matrix printer can be heard printing out a document}
Pudding: And speaking of the agency, they just sent in the Role Report!
Silver: On screen!
Dear Rainboy
You are Robo and Mobo!
Round 60: Sonic & Sega All-Stars Mafia - Page 5 Dddd
You are the Mafia Traitor, so to speak! You don't know who they are and they don't know who are you. You are completely INNOCENT while you aren't recruited. If you find out who's mafia, you can ask them to recruit you and your innocence will be revoked.
You are Pro-Town until you are recruited by the mafia. You win when you reach your current faction's goal (Kill the Mafia or outnumber the town).

ALL STAR MOVE: Myeh-heh-heh! (Active; Only activated at your command when you get to be the All-Star)
You become a doublevoter for that day.
Pudding: Crafty!
Silver: I'm still calling shenanigans over how--
Pudding: HEY! Drop it! You don't wanna lose your paycheck, do you?
Silver: ...I guess you're right... ANYWAY! We're currently waiting for the Night-Kill and All-Star processes to happen so please stand by as we--

ULALA HAS GONE ALL-STAR!!

Pudding: Wait, what? How did the announcement reach here?
Silver: I hope it's not another hijack!
Round 60: Sonic & Sega All-Stars Mafia - Page 5 MzkjzND
Silver: GOD DAMN IT!
Pudding: ...you just HAD to say it, didn't you?

{meanwhile on Space Channel 5}
Round 60: Sonic & Sega All-Stars Mafia - Page 5 Ulala_tv_show

Ulala: Good evening, space cats! Ulala on the scene bringing you an exclusive view at one of the players of this game, as well as the current lynch for tonight!
Fuze: {via intercom} Ulala, we don't have much time before Channel 42 gets their signal back AND the lynch happens. Go check on your target!
Ulala: Roger!
{one groovy musical event later}
Ulala: Wait! Who's there?
Fuze: {via intercom} Ulala, don't let him get away!
"Hey girl! I'm just trying to vote here!"
Ulala: Vote? But the polls are closed! They've been closed for the past 8 hours!
"Wait what?"
Ulala: What are you up to? Are you mafia?
"Heck no! If I were mafia, I'd be lynching someone right now!"
Ulala: Well, what if you're just waiting for your coho--
{BBZZZZOOOTTT!! BOOOM! BOOOM! BOOM!}
{Ulala and this guy rush out of the locker rooms to see what happened. G from House of the Dead is flying off of the stadium}

G: WASHINGTON, WAIT FOR MEEEEE!!!*twinkle*
"...see? What did I say?"
Ulala: Oh, my apologies. What was your name again?
"Stalin"
Ulala: Thank you very much. So there you have it, space cats! Our good friend Stalin is innocent! Innocent as Cream the Rabbit's youth! This has been Ulala broadcasting live from beautiful Green Hill Zone Arena.
Spaaaace Channel FI--
{static interrupts yet again}
Fuze: {via intercom} *sigh* Ulala, you can go sleep now...

{back at Channel 42, Pudding is strangling Silver}
Pudding: AND I SWEAR, IF THAT PINK HAIRED BITCH HIJACKS US AGAIN, I'LL--
Cameraman: P-Pudding! You're on the air!
Pudding: O-oh! uh... hahaha {she releases Silver} yeah... uh... show the report...
...this is Pudding signing off.
Dear Link

You are Agent G!
Round 60: Sonic & Sega All-Stars Mafia - Page 5 AgentG
You and your partner Isaac Washington [Orion] must make sure the mafia doesn't screw the town over. And what better way to pacify people than with some good ol' wanton murder?
If, and only if Isaac is alive, you two can coordinate a night kill on a target of your choice. If Isaac is dead, you are left alone with some crappy aim and poor skills.
You win when the Mafia is defeated.

ALL STAR MOVES:
Leave no evidence unanalyzed (Active; Only activated at your command when you get to be the All-Star) - ONLY WHEN ISAAC IS ALIVE
You may choose a target, and you will get their role, but not their alignment nor their character.

AMS Solo Opperations (Active; Only activated at your command when you get to be the All-Star) - WHEN ISAAC IS DEAD
You may choose a target, and you will learn their alignment only.
All-Stars! A new day has risen! Time to lynch some mafia!
{crowd cheers}

ROUND 3 STARTS!
Twofer!!
Polls close Friday October 11th, at 5:00 PM Pacific Time
DA
DA
Owns this joint
Owns this joint

Back to top Go down

Post by DA Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:36 pm

Oh right, non voters (updating as I recap the votes. Kinda busy ATM):
Spoons
DA
DA
Owns this joint
Owns this joint

Back to top Go down

Post by French Connections Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:11 pm

French Connections wrote:
Btw, mind if I request a protect on Link tonight?
Mother of. I hate you doctor. T__T I asked Rain to spread the lie that Link was cop to a certain someone (not technically a lie given his all star ability) while setting him up as a traitor to the town. I was banking on the fact that the doctor would actually comply with my request. >_< Eitherway: Voting Zink for the aforementioned reason.

Zink - 1 - French

1/16
French Connections
French Connections
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Scept Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:01 pm

Hrm... I'm not so sure I believe that. But for now, I'll abstain. But remember, you croissant-cruncher. I'm watching you.
Round 60: Sonic & Sega All-Stars Mafia - Page 5 Clint_eastwood-rawhide11

Zink - 1 - French
Abstain - 1 - Scept

2/16
Scept
Scept
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by StalinCommander Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:58 pm

Hm.
I thought link said his all star was the same.

I'd rather not reveal my ability, but suffice to say, doc, don't bother proteting me tonight.

So. How bout that spoonlynch.
Actually.
Spoonlynch seems a tad wasteful at the moment given she's libal to get afk kicked soon enough.

No vote for now.
StalinCommander
StalinCommander
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

ANV Character
HP:
Round 60: Sonic & Sega All-Stars Mafia - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue308/400Round 60: Sonic & Sega All-Stars Mafia - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (308/400)
TP:
Round 60: Sonic & Sega All-Stars Mafia - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue920/1000Round 60: Sonic & Sega All-Stars Mafia - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (920/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by lazy-spoon Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:28 pm

ah how rude i was celebrating my birthday XD
i vote stalin cause he's a party pooper butt

Stalin - spoons
Zink - 1 - French
Abstain - 1 - Scept

3/16
lazy-spoon
lazy-spoon
Active Guy
Active Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by French Connections Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:30 am

Just a small headsup, could the investigator check on Tael please? If Tael is guilty, I'll make the claim publicly on your behalf. (having immunity and whatnot)
French Connections
French Connections
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tael Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:31 am

French Connections wrote:Just a small headsup, could the investigator check on Tael please? If Tael is guilty, I'll make the claim publicly on your behalf. (having immunity and whatnot)
This is almost assuredly a clever ruse to let mafia know who the investigator is/waste a turn.

That said

Stalin - spoons
Zink - 2 - French, Tael
Abstain - 1 - Scept

3/16
Tael
Tael
Final Fight Guy
Final Fight Guy

ANV Character
Name: Ceasar
HP:
Round 60: Sonic & Sega All-Stars Mafia - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue320/400Round 60: Sonic & Sega All-Stars Mafia - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/400)
TP:
Round 60: Sonic & Sega All-Stars Mafia - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue970/1000Round 60: Sonic & Sega All-Stars Mafia - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (970/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by French Connections Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:36 am

Tael wrote:
French Connections wrote:Just a small headsup, could the investigator check on Tael please? If Tael is guilty, I'll make the claim publicly on your behalf. (having immunity and whatnot)
This is almost assuredly a clever ruse to let mafia know who the investigator is/waste a turn.

That said

Stalin - spoons
Zink - 2 - French, Tael
Abstain - 1 - Scept

3/16
Actually, good point Tael, I just went over the round 1 lynch tally and saw that you secured the lynch. However your R2 vote was strange (Stalin got absolved, and Zink is the only other suspect for me), hence my suspicion. I'll stay out of the investigator's affairs, he probably knows what he's doing. >_>
French Connections
French Connections
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by CodePhoenix Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:20 am

Still very suspicious about french. He seems to try to get close with others as much as he can, only to backstab everyone and reveal hes mafia, which has happened in the past. And so far, he seems to have gotten the trust of regular townies, kinda knowing who is mafia or not.

Just trying to protect the town.

French - 1 - Phoenix
Stalin - 1 - spoons
Zink - 2 - French, Tael
Abstain - 1 - Scept

5/16
CodePhoenix
CodePhoenix
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by StalinCommander Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:21 am

Oh.
Spoons is back.

Spoonvoting then.
Happy birthday on that. Hehehehe.

French - 1 - Phoenix
Stalin - 1 - spoons
Spoon - 1- Stalin
Zink - 2 - French, Tael
Abstain - 1 - Scept

6/16

That said, unless French is being a tactical genius right now, which....is possible, but unlikely this early in the game, I really doubt he's mafia.
If you havn't already, I'd investigate him.
Given that he's asking investigators on the forum instead of privatly to do things, I'd say he hasn't been investigated yet.
StalinCommander
StalinCommander
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by French Connections Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:27 am

Phoenix wrote:Still very suspicious about french. He seems to try to get close with others as much as he can, only to backstab everyone and reveal hes mafia, which has happened in the past. And so far, he seems to have gotten the trust of regular townies, kinda knowing who is mafia or not.

Just trying to protect the town.
Not gonna lie Phoenix, but I sense a vendetta based on the last few rounds. Q__Q I apologised over our linguistic misunderstanding over the word 'douche' didn't I? I just secured a second kill on a Mafia led target on R2, and yet you would deny me town alignment? Not gonna lie, but I'm disappointed in my fellow townies. First the doc doesn't protect Link lynch despite requesting it after I set him up for a Mafia kill by feeding false information to the traitor, then I fail to gain support on the traitor lynch by several players (Zink, town-aligned Stalin, and probably town-ligned Tael). It's like y'all want to make this game hard for us. Q_Q

StalinCommander wrote:
That said, unless French is being a tactical genius right now, which....is possible, but unlikely this early in the game, I really doubt he's mafia.
If you havn't already, I'd investigate him.
Given that  he's asking investigators on the forum instead of privately to do things, I'd say he hasn't been investigated yet.  
Now you've got me paranoid about there being somesort of scumbag framer role. >_> It'd have been a lot more natural had the inspector done it himself through his own volition instead of at another player's request. Though luckily for me I have lynch immunity so it won't make a difference; it's why I felt so confident forcing a lynch on Rainboy even if his claim turned out to be fake. However, I am town aligned, and therefore encourage any investigations on me; hopefully the investigator will be able to clear that one up.
French Connections
French Connections
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gam Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:23 am

Okay, now I'm more suspicious of french than ever. There's no way you have total passive lynch immunity. I can only wonder why you're trying so hard to make yourself safe from the town. Only one way to test it.

French - 2 - Phoenix, Gamage
Stalin - 1 - spoons
Spoon - 1- Stalin
Zink - 2 - French, Tael
Abstain - 1 - Scept

7/16
Gam
Gam
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Wibli
HP:
Round 60: Sonic & Sega All-Stars Mafia - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue775/800Round 60: Sonic & Sega All-Stars Mafia - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (775/800)
TP:
Round 60: Sonic & Sega All-Stars Mafia - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue475/500Round 60: Sonic & Sega All-Stars Mafia - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (475/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by MrNaleIt Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:48 am

CHOO CHOOOOOOO

French - 3 - Phoenix, Gamage, nale
Stalin - 1 - spoons
Spoon - 1- Stalin
Zink - 2 - French, Tael
Abstain - 1 - Scept

8/16

(also I'm going to be out of town for the rest of friday and most of saturday, so if I don't vote next round, that's why)
MrNaleIt
MrNaleIt
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Truck
HP:
Round 60: Sonic & Sega All-Stars Mafia - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue800/800Round 60: Sonic & Sega All-Stars Mafia - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
TP:
Round 60: Sonic & Sega All-Stars Mafia - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue490/500Round 60: Sonic & Sega All-Stars Mafia - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (490/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aboithagameboi Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:35 am

Not feeling it

French - 4 - Phoenix, Gamage, nale, Aboi
Stalin - 1 - spoons
Spoon - 1- Stalin
Zink - 2 - French, Tael
Abstain - 1 - Scept

9/16
Aboithagameboi
Aboithagameboi
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by spplmj Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:32 pm

tl;dr Stalin

French - 4 - Phoenix, Gamage, nale, Aboi
Stalin - 2 - spoons, spp
Spoon - 1- Stalin
Zink - 2 - French, Tael
Abstain - 1 - Scept

10/16

spplmj
spplmj
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Scept Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:05 pm

Eh, why not. Lynch the surrender monkey.

French - 5 - Phoenix, Gamage, nale, Aboi, Scept
Stalin - 2 - spoons, spp
Spoon - 1- Stalin
Zink - 2 - French, Tael

10/16
Scept
Scept
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next