Halolz Mafia Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 70: Despair Acadamey; Dangan Mafia

+13
Zink120
Hunter Axel
grashbar
Leo E.
Yoshi
Caelun_Niveus
Rainboy
French Connections
Cloak
Gam
Tael
Link Lab
StalinCommander
17 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Round 70: Despair Acadamey; Dangan Mafia - Page 5 Empty Re: Round 70: Despair Acadamey; Dangan Mafia

Post by Zyquux Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:31 pm

Sounds like Zink is a likely choice. I'll ensure his lynch so the mafia can't try to instalynch a townie.

Grash - 1 - Link
Zink - 3 - Rain, Grash, Zyquux

4/7
Zyquux
Zyquux
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: CRUSHSMASH THE SMASHCRUSHER
HP:
Round 70: Despair Acadamey; Dangan Mafia - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue380/600Round 70: Despair Acadamey; Dangan Mafia - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (380/600)
TP:
Round 70: Despair Acadamey; Dangan Mafia - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1420/1500Round 70: Despair Acadamey; Dangan Mafia - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1420/1500)

Back to top Go down

Round 70: Despair Acadamey; Dangan Mafia - Page 5 Empty Re: Round 70: Despair Acadamey; Dangan Mafia

Post by Zink120 Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:41 pm

Sounds to me like French was rusing you Rain. He's right about one thing though - I was born to be town.
I'll put a vote on Grash, if someone could update it for me please.
Zink120
Zink120
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

https://www.youtube.com/user/Zink120

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainboy Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:29 pm

Zink120 wrote:Sounds to me like French was rusing you Rain. He's right about one thing though - I was born to be town.
I'll put a vote on Grash, if someone could update it for me please.

Possible, but let's take this from two angles:

First, under the assumption that French had not turned evil, we both suspected you based on your posts. If French was still good at the time, he had no ill intent when he pointed a finger at you. He was telling the truth when he said he wanted to bait a kill, so his reason for not voting you was completely valid.

Second, under the assumption that French had turned evil, he attempted to dodge voting for you by crafting his own roleclaim so he could have an excuse not to vote for you. If you were a villager, he'd have been more than happy to start up the wagon with me since it offered him the greatest chance of surviving and got my vote off him.

So in either case, your status is shady at best. Either two villagers suspected you, or one mafia was trying to cover for you. Based on French's actions (because actions always speak louder than words), French didn't want you dead badly enough to forgo the bait play he tried (with the only reasons I can think of being either because you were both mafia, or because he was a villager and thought he could be more effective baiting a kill).

Just my two cents. If anyone sees any flaws in my logic, I welcome discussion. I just don't see anything even remotely rivaling the evidence against Zink. I'm not saying the evidence against him is particularly good, but it's the best I have at the moment.

(Updated with Zink's vote)

Grash - 2 - Link, Zink
Zink - 3 - Rain, Grash, Zyquux

5/7
Rainboy
Rainboy
Bot Owning Guy
Bot Owning Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainboy Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:33 pm

StalinCommander wrote:Round 70: Despair Acadamey; Dangan Mafia - Page 5 List11

French Is Lynch

Wait... how did that work? Why did we coin flip if you're just gonna randomize the list?
Rainboy
Rainboy
Bot Owning Guy
Bot Owning Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:27 pm

We vote too many Town...now we gotta lynch a crook SO HOW ABOUT A ZINK TRAIN! toot toot

Grash - 2 - Link, Zink
Zink - 4 - Rain, Grash, Zyquux,Yoshi

6/7
Yoshi
Yoshi
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Kit
HP:
Round 70: Despair Acadamey; Dangan Mafia - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue680/800Round 70: Despair Acadamey; Dangan Mafia - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (680/800)
TP:
Round 70: Despair Acadamey; Dangan Mafia - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue500/500Round 70: Despair Acadamey; Dangan Mafia - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by StalinCommander Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:38 am

Rainboy wrote:

Wait... how did that work? Why did we coin flip if you're just gonna randomize the list?

Because I thought the thing was going to pick a number 1-3 and it flipped three coins instead so I did that.

Regardless, Day end, Zink is lynch.
StalinCommander
StalinCommander
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

ANV Character
Name: Dr. Vladiovich Von Krusteacov Ruskieman
HP:
Round 70: Despair Acadamey; Dangan Mafia - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue308/400Round 70: Despair Acadamey; Dangan Mafia - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (308/400)
TP:
Round 70: Despair Acadamey; Dangan Mafia - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue920/1000Round 70: Despair Acadamey; Dangan Mafia - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (920/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by StalinCommander Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:13 am

Round 70: Despair Acadamey; Dangan Mafia - Page 5 185px-5%28236%29
"Uh...? Upupupu! Congratulations!"

A girl suddendly picked up Monobear, imitating his voice.

Round 70: Despair Acadamey; Dangan Mafia - Page 5 185px-5%28261%29
"You got one of us!"

Round 70: Despair Acadamey; Dangan Mafia - Page 5 185px-2%28541%29
"You seem awfully happy for someone who's about to be put to death."

Round 70: Despair Acadamey; Dangan Mafia - Page 5 185px-Junko_%2813%29
"I'm actually devestated that I got caught..."

Round 70: Despair Acadamey; Dangan Mafia - Page 5 185px-Junko_%2811%29
"But that's what's so great...this despair.."

Round 70: Despair Acadamey; Dangan Mafia - Page 5 185px-5%28264%29
"I feel it coursing through my body..oh...utter defeat...and this is giving you hope...I wish I could see it crushed but knowing I won't is so...despairing...."

Round 70: Despair Acadamey; Dangan Mafia - Page 5 185px-2%28546%29
"....Die, you freak."

Junko bounced off to her execution with an odd spring in her step.

----------------------------------------

An anouncement came over the gym. A shrill whine followed by an explosion, and then a deep voice.

Round 70: Despair Acadamey; Dangan Mafia - Page 5 185px-5%28182%29
"ALL OF YOU, COME TO THE GYM, AT ONCE!"

As the remaning students went to the gym, they saw Oogami, surrounded by wreckage of several Monobear robots.

Round 70: Despair Acadamey; Dangan Mafia - Page 5 185px-5%28185%29
"All of you are here....? Good...."

She turned slowly, revealing that she was covered in blood.
Round 70: Despair Acadamey; Dangan Mafia - Page 5 185px-5%28183%29
"This commotion...it has ensured that those against us cannot act...Take this chance as you need it!"

With a final shout, she fell, dead.

There were no night actions this night.

--------------------------
Zink, Junko Enoshima, Snappy punchline
Spoiler:
Grashbar, Sakura Oogami, sacrificed themselves.
Spoiler:

Global hope +30

StalinCommander
StalinCommander
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

ANV Character
HP:
Round 70: Despair Acadamey; Dangan Mafia - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue308/400Round 70: Despair Acadamey; Dangan Mafia - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (308/400)
TP:
Round 70: Despair Acadamey; Dangan Mafia - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue920/1000Round 70: Despair Acadamey; Dangan Mafia - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (920/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zink120 Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:27 am

Sorry I wasn't a better villain you guys. One day I will learn to not sign up when I'm busy!! Haha
May the best team win ;)
Zink120
Zink120
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

https://www.youtube.com/user/Zink120

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainboy Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:26 am

Thanks, Grash. We needed that.

Link's the obvious choice now, but there's one more after him that'll be harder to figure out.

I want a roleclaim out of everyone this round. I'd prefer you gave it to me in private since I think it's reasonably obvious I'm clear, but if you're not comfortable with that, a public claim will do.

Link - 1 - Rainboy
Rainboy
Rainboy
Bot Owning Guy
Bot Owning Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Link Lab Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:11 am

Wait, why am I the obvious choice instead of Zyq or Yoshi?
We can agree that you and Gamage are innocent. I can now be sure that there is no possibility that the mafia were using Zyq as a scapegoat as he would either be Yoshi's/my teammate or I would've agreed with Grash yesterday and won the game with a bandwagon on him.

Anyway, there's no point not to go public unless we wanted to lie about our role. I'm a watcher. I see who else targetted my target. First night, I saw no one targeted French. Second Night, I saw nothing because Cloak unexpectedly got lynched (His second vote came after I went off for the night). Third Night, I saw Zink targeted Grash. Last night, while in despair mode, I obviously saw nothing. My despair mode meant that I had a 30% chance of killing anyone that targeted my target but would stop the night action whether I killed or not.

Zyq votan.

Link - 1 - Rainboy
Zyq - 1 - Link
Total - 2/5
Link Lab
Link Lab
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

ANV Character
Name: Eliot Egawa
HP:
Round 70: Despair Acadamey; Dangan Mafia - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue400/400Round 70: Despair Acadamey; Dangan Mafia - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gam Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:47 pm

I'm putting faith in my partner. Also link voted for me twice this game.

Link - 2 - Rainboy, Gamage
Zyq - 1 - Link
Total - 3/5
Gam
Gam
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Wibli
HP:
Round 70: Despair Acadamey; Dangan Mafia - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue775/800Round 70: Despair Acadamey; Dangan Mafia - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (775/800)
TP:
Round 70: Despair Acadamey; Dangan Mafia - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue475/500Round 70: Despair Acadamey; Dangan Mafia - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (475/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyquux Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:16 pm

Well as you already know I'm a double voter. Looks like Link is up to the chopping block.

Link - 3 - Rainboy, Gamage, Zyquux
Zyq - 1 - Link
Total - 4/5
Zyquux
Zyquux
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
Round 70: Despair Acadamey; Dangan Mafia - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue380/600Round 70: Despair Acadamey; Dangan Mafia - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (380/600)
TP:
Round 70: Despair Acadamey; Dangan Mafia - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1420/1500Round 70: Despair Acadamey; Dangan Mafia - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1420/1500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainboy Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:33 pm

First off, Link and Yoshi are the remaining mafia. I am 90% sure of this. Long post worth of details below, but that's the short of it.

So, the final vote for yesterday was:
Grash - 2 - Link, Zink
Zink - 4 - Rain, Grash, Zyquux, Yoshi

Gam didn't vote either way, but I know he's safe because we're masons. Grash is dead and obviously village. That means two of Link, Yoshi and Zyquux are mafia.

So assuming Link isn't mafia, that means that the mafia yesterday could've easily hammered out an instalynch on Grash with their 3 (or 4, if you count Zuq as double) votes on him in addition to link's one. And they had plenty of opportunity to do so too: Link's vote was first, and both Yoshi and Zyquux voted after him and after the bandwagon was already forming on Zink. There's really no reason for them to vote off Zink unless they were afraid of vote shenanigans, which they had no reason to be afraid of when they have a freakin' double voter on their team. Thus, Link must be mafia as that's the only situation where it wouldn't be possible for them to make an instalynch on Grash. Without a villager voting with Zink and Link, the final mafia ran for cover and hammered Zink instead of putting it all on the line.

So there's one, but that still leaves a toss up between Zyquux and Yoshi. So here's my evidence:

1. If Zyquux kept his double vote even after French's death, the mafia would've still had enough to hammer (or at least force a coin flip, if Gam had voted) last round. The fact that Zyquux followed along with the wagon suggests that he lost his double voter status, is village, or both. So if Zyquux is still a double voter, Yoshi is much more likely to be mafia.
  2. Yoshi voted last, when it was more sure that Zink was up for lynch. It would've taken much more guts for a mafia Zyq to cast the tiebreaker that round than a mafia Yoshi to pile on for the instalynch.
  3. You'll notice that two rounds ago, Tael was nightkilled even though he was tied for lynch. This is because the tie was due to Zyquux's secret vote. So why would Zyquux, as mafia, attempt to kill someone who he knew had a 33% chance of being lynched? That's a 33% chance to completely waste a kill. If he was mafia and wanted to kill Tael, he could've just voted anyone else in the game and done it.
  4. The vote itself is the core of the village's power. The entire game is based around mafia having a minority in the village vote, so giving the mafia a double voter, while still quite doable, is still extremely powerful. Given the power level we've seen thusfar, I think it would be overpowered to give the mafia a double voter.

So with all of that, I'm reasonably sure that Yoshi is our final man here. I could be wrong, so PLEASE check up on my logic and see if you can find anything else of note, but as it stands, I'm pretty sure Zyq is village and Yoshi is mafia.
Rainboy
Rainboy
Bot Owning Guy
Bot Owning Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:05 pm

I can debunk this by saying that I'm not mafia,i'm a tool user or inventor,I used one of my tools on rain and found him innocent,I bussed myself and zink one night and got blocked recently...I'm not mafia but i'm sure someone is either lieing or rain is a godfather. Either way i'm going to help off link.

Link - 4 - Rainboy, Gamage, Zyquux, Yoshi
Zyq - 1 - Link
Total - 5/5
Yoshi
Yoshi
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
Round 70: Despair Acadamey; Dangan Mafia - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue680/800Round 70: Despair Acadamey; Dangan Mafia - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (680/800)
TP:
Round 70: Despair Acadamey; Dangan Mafia - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue500/500Round 70: Despair Acadamey; Dangan Mafia - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by StalinCommander Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:48 am

Oi.

got caught up in things and didn't realize the time. Update coming in the morning. Ive wasted alot of time and need to do this homework I never did.
StalinCommander
StalinCommander
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by StalinCommander Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:40 pm

Round 70: Despair Acadamey; Dangan Mafia - Page 5 185px-5%28239%29
"Upupupu! I am...Not late! Not late at all!"

Round 70: Despair Acadamey; Dangan Mafia - Page 5 185px-5%28200%29
"You're an awful liar."

Round 70: Despair Acadamey; Dangan Mafia - Page 5 185px-5%28238%29
"Maybe So! But I have an excuse!"

Round 70: Despair Acadamey; Dangan Mafia - Page 5 185px-5%28235%29
" I mean, a super highschool level mercenary takes some time to take down!"

They looked around. Sure enough one of the students was already gone.

Round 70: Despair Acadamey; Dangan Mafia - Page 5 185px-5%28242%29
"Especially when your operator is dead!"

Before anyone could ask how exactly he was running without an operator he dissapears.

-------------------------------------------

Round 70: Despair Acadamey; Dangan Mafia - Page 5 185px-2%28537%29
" I knew it...."

Togami turns around, seeing the black figure stepping out of the shadows.

Round 70: Despair Acadamey; Dangan Mafia - Page 5 185px-2%28541%29
"I'm surprised you havn't come for me sooner."  

Round 70: Despair Acadamey; Dangan Mafia - Page 5 185px-5%28190%29
"What do you mean, Togami?"  

Round 70: Despair Acadamey; Dangan Mafia - Page 5 185px-5%28202%29
"I wouldn't go for you without a full flush in my deck."

Pulling one of her fallen teamate's rifle's from under her coat she blasts the rich boy out.

---------------
Link, Mukuro Ikusaba, was dead a while ago, actually.
Spoiler:

Rainboy, Byakuya Togami, Bit off more than he could chew.
Spoiler:

Global Hope +10 unless role says otherwise.

I'm not sure if I should extend this day or not. Sorry ofr lateness.
StalinCommander
StalinCommander
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gam Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:34 pm

StalinCommander wrote:
I'm not sure if I should extend this day or not. Sorry ofr lateness.

An extension would be appreciated. As for yoshi and zyq, what do you two have to say for yourselves.
Gam
Gam
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
Round 70: Despair Acadamey; Dangan Mafia - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue775/800Round 70: Despair Acadamey; Dangan Mafia - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (775/800)
TP:
Round 70: Despair Acadamey; Dangan Mafia - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue475/500Round 70: Despair Acadamey; Dangan Mafia - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (475/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:57 pm

I just investigated zyq,he came up guilty.

Zyq -1- Yoshi

1/3
Yoshi
Yoshi
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyquux Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:23 pm

Well Rain died, so he must be onto something.

Zyq -1- Yoshi
Yoshi - 1 - Zyquux

2/3
Zyquux
Zyquux
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gam Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:43 pm

Yoshi wrote:I just investigated zyq,he came up guilty.

Oh boy, I finally get to use this.  

Picard Facepalm 

I was going to give yoshi a chance, but damn I don't need to after that.

Zyq -1- Yoshi
Yoshi - 2 - Zyquux, Gam

3/3
Gam
Gam
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:05 pm

What? wait i'm serious,one of my items let's me investigate someone,zyq came up guilty!Why the hell are you doubting me!
Yoshi
Yoshi
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by StalinCommander Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:02 am

Game end, Surprise ending.

Check it in a slight.
StalinCommander
StalinCommander
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by StalinCommander Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:27 am

"Uhh....? So there's only four of three of you left?"
Round 70: Despair Acadamey; Dangan Mafia - Page 5 185px-5%28243%29
"So much for that whole "Not killing business!"

Monobear looked around at the remaining students.

Round 70: Despair Acadamey; Dangan Mafia - Page 5 185px-5%2865%29
"....."

Round 70: Despair Acadamey; Dangan Mafia - Page 5 185px-5%28194%29
"....."

Round 70: Despair Acadamey; Dangan Mafia - Page 5 185px-5%28172%29
"What are we standing here for?"

Round 70: Despair Acadamey; Dangan Mafia - Page 5 185px-5%28167%29
"Let's kill the Yasu boy!"

Round 70: Despair Acadamey; Dangan Mafia - Page 5 185px-5%2866%29
"W-wait wait, you can't just- I know! I know it's Celes, right!"

Round 70: Despair Acadamey; Dangan Mafia - Page 5 185px-5%2865%29
"Napoleon's ghost told me so!!!"

Round 70: Despair Acadamey; Dangan Mafia - Page 5 185px-5%28189%29
"It doesn't really matter now. The cards were in my favor the whole time. "

Round 70: Despair Acadamey; Dangan Mafia - Page 5 185px-5%28196%29
"Now, DIE BOTH OF YOU SMELLY FREAKS!"

Celestia pulls the rifle out again, shooting the lanky fortune teller square in the chest and turning to Fukawa.

But she wasn't there. Instead she pops up behind Celes.
Round 70: Despair Acadamey; Dangan Mafia - Page 5 185px-5%28167%29
"Oh Ludu~! I know you killed my white knight!"

Round 70: Despair Acadamey; Dangan Mafia - Page 5 185px-5%28168%29
"AND I'LL SLIT YOUR THROAT FOR IT!"

And so she did.

Round 70: Despair Acadamey; Dangan Mafia - Page 5 185px-5%28234%29
"....That was unexpected! But everyone's dead! You win!"

Monobear finally opens the door, letting the love starved serial killer back into the world.

And she lived happily ever after.

GAME OVER.
GENOCIDER SYO WIN.

And this was shaping up to be one of the only games I've done without a 3rd party win too.

Remaning roles:

Gamage, ToukouFukawa, Was the winrar.
Spoiler:

Zyquux, Celestia Ludenburg, Was really obvious like halfway through it.
Spoiler:

Yoshi, Yasuhiro Hagakure, Was right that entire time. Not that it made much of a difference.
Spoiler:

Night actions and awards, if anyone wants them, up next.
StalinCommander
StalinCommander
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by StalinCommander Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:32 am

Night One-
Cloak – Roleblock French
Tael – Investigate  Cloak  
Yoshi -  Roleblock Scept
Zyquux – Kill Scept

Night 2 -
Yoshi – Investigate Rainboy
Cloak – Roleblock Yoshi
Zink - Kill – Axel

Night 3 -
Yoshi - Nexus – Zink
Tael – Investigate Yoshi
Link - Kill Tael  
Zink – Despair grash

Night 4 -

Zink – Kill Rainboy
Yoshi – Protect  Link
No night actions, grashpower.

Night 5 -
Zyquux -  Kill rainboy
Yoshi – Investigate Zyquux.
StalinCommander
StalinCommander
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by StalinCommander Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:09 am

Hagakure Award for Legitimate Basis of a Wrong Conclusion: Rainboy! You win that one. And you accured Hagakure too. And just like Hagakure would have done you missed one very big obvious thing that points you the way you need to go, but thought up a totally reasonable coherrent path to accuse someone else.

Naegi Award for SHSL Good(Bad?) Luck: Zyquux! I tried to make Mafia doublevoter balanced by giving it the risk/reward thing. Yes you have two votes, but one fuck up and your cover's blown. Zyquux's cover should have been blown two days in but somehow everyone missed it. Good luck!
....And then to have the win robbed by a sudden serial killer...
Bad luck.

Kirigiri Award for being ignored despite being right: Yoshi! I thought he had struck a damn good score by investigating the masons night 2, but Rain's different style of playing means that any PMs are to be taken very hesitantly, and "You're innocent I investigated you" is more often than not a ruse. So, despite being divinely blessed by the spirit of Napoleon, Yoshi got lynched.

Togami award for MVP I have to give this to Link! Despite his being lynched, he was doing all he could to help his team succeed, and drawing the attention off Zyquux certainly helped with that.
StalinCommander
StalinCommander
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next