Halolz Mafia Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 28: Furry Mafia: Let the Fur Fly!

+14
Nyu-Shark
DA
StalinCommander
Leo E.
Hunter Axel
Dracojounin7
CodePhoenix
Vatonnage
Link Lab
Mentle
MrNaleIt
Zyquux
Scept
Cloak
18 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Round 28: Furry Mafia: Let the Fur Fly! - Page 7 Empty Re: Round 28: Furry Mafia: Let the Fur Fly!

Post by CodePhoenix Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:06 am

Gonna vote Vat as well.

Mentle - 1 - Scept
Vat - 3 - Zyquux, Stalin, Phoenix

Total: 4/8
CodePhoenix
CodePhoenix
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Round 28: Furry Mafia: Let the Fur Fly! - Page 7 Empty Re: Round 28: Furry Mafia: Let the Fur Fly!

Post by Zyquux Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:06 am

Cloak wrote:This is TOTALLY Ethical...

ETHICAL!

CASH IN POCKET!
Zyquux
Zyquux
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: CRUSHSMASH THE SMASHCRUSHER
HP:
Round 28: Furry Mafia: Let the Fur Fly! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue380/600Round 28: Furry Mafia: Let the Fur Fly! - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (380/600)
TP:
Round 28: Furry Mafia: Let the Fur Fly! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1420/1500Round 28: Furry Mafia: Let the Fur Fly! - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1420/1500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Link Lab Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:01 am

Hmm.......that's kinda suspicious. The votes just piled up for Vat really quickly. Hmm.........might be a coincidence though. I doubt the mafia would spring for the instalynch when it's not LyLo. Seems a bit too risky. Well, I think Vat might be one of them anyway. I can never be sure with him.
Hmm.........ok, sure, Vat votan.

Mentle - 1 - Scept
Vat - 4 - Zyquux, Stalin, Phoenix, Link
Total: 5/8
Link Lab
Link Lab
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

ANV Character
Name: Eliot Egawa
HP:
Round 28: Furry Mafia: Let the Fur Fly! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue400/400Round 28: Furry Mafia: Let the Fur Fly! - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
TP:
Round 28: Furry Mafia: Let the Fur Fly! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue920/1000Round 28: Furry Mafia: Let the Fur Fly! - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (920/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentle Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:09 pm

Still don't trust Phonics, but at this point I just want this game to end. I'm already trusting 2 people out of 8 for no good reason, simply because I don't think we stand a chance if we don't work together and because there were no counterclaims.

I will give Vat at least the chance to claim a role before instalynching.
Mentle
Mentle
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Vatonnage Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:23 pm

>Never been voted on before
>Suddenly almost instalynched
>Roleclaim vanilla, so that means I'll pretty much be lynched anyway

Cloak Mafia II: Logic Boogaloo
DAplsmakeafacepalmemoticon

I'm not even going to vote...

Mentle - 1 - Scept
Vat - 4 - Zyquux, Stalin, Phoenix, Link
Total: 5/8
Vatonnage
Vatonnage
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: [MLG]xXxDaRknEss420_n0sc0purxXx
HP:
Round 28: Furry Mafia: Let the Fur Fly! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue770/860Round 28: Furry Mafia: Let the Fur Fly! - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (770/860)
TP:
Round 28: Furry Mafia: Let the Fur Fly! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue475/500Round 28: Furry Mafia: Let the Fur Fly! - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (475/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentle Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:04 pm

Eh, let's get this over already...

Vatvotan. Instalynchan. One more day for townlosan.
Mentle
Mentle
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyquux Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:22 pm

Mentle - 1 - Scept
Vat - 5 - Zyquux, Stalin, Phoenix, Link, Mentle

Total: 6/8

inb4 Mafiaflawlessvictory
Zyquux
Zyquux
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
Round 28: Furry Mafia: Let the Fur Fly! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue380/600Round 28: Furry Mafia: Let the Fur Fly! - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (380/600)
TP:
Round 28: Furry Mafia: Let the Fur Fly! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1420/1500Round 28: Furry Mafia: Let the Fur Fly! - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1420/1500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloak Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:00 pm

Insta-lynch Lockdown Time

Update and Story to come.
Cloak
Cloak
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Fluffles
HP:
Round 28: Furry Mafia: Let the Fur Fly! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue720/800Round 28: Furry Mafia: Let the Fur Fly! - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
TP:
Round 28: Furry Mafia: Let the Fur Fly! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue415/500Round 28: Furry Mafia: Let the Fur Fly! - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (415/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloak Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:43 pm

The participants were already in the hall. “Oh. Wow. You're... um... you're a bit early...” someone spoke up “We already know who it'll be. Vatonnage.” “Oh. Well... we'll still have to count the votes to make sure. Just give me a minute to call the Commissioner.” A few minutes later, the votes were counted. “Yep, this is stacked pretty badly against him. Come on. Time to go to lockup.” “But... but... how could you think I'd do such a thing?” The Commissioner hesitated for a moment. A moment too long. Vatonnage took the opportunity to jump the mayor. Unfortunately, you can't beat a cats reflexes. *BANG* The Mayor had a leg holster for just such an occasion. “Oh... oh my... I'm sorry, I guess the adrenaline just...” “Don't worry. I think it's pretty obvious what he was trying for.” “Well... at least this is one of them gone. Good job, everyone. You know about the polls and... I need to go sit down.” Feeling like their luck is finally turning around, everyone went home.

“Damn. I thought we'd actually get out of this scott-free.” “Heh. He was going down sooner or later. There aren't that many of 'em left. We can do it.” “Yeah, he never did jack anyway. Anyway, who're we going after?” “Let's try for that beady eye'd little bastard again. Got a good feeling about it.” “I'll go make that pig squeal.” “Hah! Bring a recorder, I want to hear it!” “You got it!”

“Hey! I got your letter! I heard that you knew where they were hiding, so...” *CHOMP* “D... damnit...” “Bleh. Tastes like bugs. I guess you are what you eat... Dinner is Dinner I suppose.” And with that, Scept was taken from the world.

It was dark in the station. The commissioner insisted that only necessary lights be left on to conserver power. *sigh* “At least I've got SOME light in here...” No sooner were the words out of his mouth than the power went out. “... damnit. Looks like I'll have to go start up the generator...” He turned to go pull it out of the closet, only to bump into a figure much larger than his own. It leaned down to him and whispered “I want you to squeal for me, little piggy.” Right into his ear. Everyone on the block was treated to the girliest squeal you'd ever hear. “HAHAHAHA. He's going to LOVE hearing that...”

“Listen, I need a doctor to go visit 1337 Oak Lane. What? Why? Because I'm concerned about the old man living there. You guys are much closer than I am, and I don't have medical training if something IS wrong. Listen, I'll pay the fee, just make sure he's okay, alright? Alright. Thank you.” And with that, a certain old man received some extra cowbell.

The next morning, a note was found on the door of the meeting hall. “Well, looks like you finally found one of us. It only took you 4 days. At this rate, you're all DINNER!” “Hmph. What poor taste.” The Mayor was in no mood for it this morning. Another death meant it was wittled down to just 6 suspects. AND the power went out in the middle of her bath. “Well, everyone, the polls are open. We've got one of them, it can't be that hard to find the others.”

REPORT ATC 8-420

In what seems like a complete turnaround, the Prey select a cute, seemingly harmless Predator with amazing solidarity and speed. The Preys primary source of information was lost to the nightly predation. The game is nearly over. I wait with bated breath for the endgame.

Fact is stranger than Fiction.

Vatonnage was cute and fluffy.
Spoiler:

Scept was too popular for his own good.
Spoiler:

FIFTH DAY BEGIN
Cloak
Cloak
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Fluffles
HP:
Round 28: Furry Mafia: Let the Fur Fly! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue720/800Round 28: Furry Mafia: Let the Fur Fly! - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
TP:
Round 28: Furry Mafia: Let the Fur Fly! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue415/500Round 28: Furry Mafia: Let the Fur Fly! - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (415/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyquux Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:54 pm

spp vote because my herbivorous gut is speaking to me

spp - 1 - Zyquux

1/6
Zyquux
Zyquux
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by spplmj Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:02 pm

I'm voting phonics
spp - 1 - Zyquux
Phonics -1- spplmj
2/6
spplmj
spplmj
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentle Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:04 pm

With Scept's role revealed and Vat being the godfather, Zyq is probably confirmed innocent, unless Cloak messed up even harder than expected.
Mentle
Mentle
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Scept Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:09 pm

Welp. Can't say I'm surprised. I only got Zyq's role. Everything else turned up jack.
And to the mafia roleblocker, if there is one:
I hate you.
Scept
Scept
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Lynn
HP:
Round 28: Furry Mafia: Let the Fur Fly! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue520/600Round 28: Furry Mafia: Let the Fur Fly! - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (520/600)
TP:
Round 28: Furry Mafia: Let the Fur Fly! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1400/1500Round 28: Furry Mafia: Let the Fur Fly! - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1400/1500)

http://sceptilianblade.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by StalinCommander Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:28 pm

Now then, Rolereveal, since we're pretty late in the game. If there's two mafia left, that means that today is lynch or lose.
I'm a Jack of All Trades.
Now, people that I know are innocent: Me, Zyquux, Pheonix
People that I doubt are mafia: Mentlegen.
That only leaves Sppmlj and Link.

However, Link Joined in to lynch Vat before it was simply "Haha, instalynch!" And I don't think a mafia would do that.
So. Spplmj is the best bet at the moment.

Cheif Spplmj - 2 - Zyquux, Stalin
Phonics -1- spplmj
3/6
StalinCommander
StalinCommander
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

ANV Character
Name: Dr. Vladiovich Von Krusteacov Ruskieman
HP:
Round 28: Furry Mafia: Let the Fur Fly! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue308/400Round 28: Furry Mafia: Let the Fur Fly! - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (308/400)
TP:
Round 28: Furry Mafia: Let the Fur Fly! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue920/1000Round 28: Furry Mafia: Let the Fur Fly! - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (920/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by spplmj Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:41 pm

>Lynching Perry the Bus Driver

Yes I am the mysterious bus driver from a few days ago, and here are my actions

Night 1
Vat and Stalin
Night 2
Ment and Leo
Night 3
Ment and Phonics
Night 4
Phonics and Zyq

Make what you will of it.
Now how about Mr. Jack of Trades reveal what he has been doing with his life?
spplmj
spplmj
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyquux Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:06 pm

Well I was roleblocked last night, so I assume that means Phoenix was the intended target. If the roleblocker will reveal themselves, we might win.

EDIT:
Abstain for now

Cheif Spplmj - 1 - Stalin
Phonics -1- spplmj
Abstain - 1 - Zyquux

3/6
Zyquux
Zyquux
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by CodePhoenix Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:21 pm

Since everyone is role-revealing, might as well save my ass too.

I'm a doctor variant. I can protect someone from night actions, but that also prevents them from using their own abilities.

Two nights ago I protected Scept, which was why we had no night kill. Last night I protected spp, so his bus driving was nulled. I still trust Stalin and Zyq, and now Spp, so that means the only 2 left are Link and Mentle. So my original suspicions were correct.

Mentle votan.

Mentle - 1 - Phoenix
Phoenix -1- spplmj
Abstain - 1 - Zyquux

4/6
CodePhoenix
CodePhoenix
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by spplmj Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:32 pm

You lost me at Mentle though. I switched him and Leo the night Leo got killed which would mean that he was targeted by a killing role and it doesn't seem like there is 3rd party killer.

You say you blocked me which I did indeed get blocked so I am inclined to believe you. That means either Zyq is lying about being blocked or there is another role blocker out there.

switchin to abstain

Mentle - 1 - Phoenix
Abstain - 2 - Zyquux, spplmj

4/6
spplmj
spplmj
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentle Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:17 pm

Phoenix wrote:I still trust Stalin.

May I ask why?

When Zyq mentioned I got switched with Leo, you may recall that I asked for a PM from the Bus Driver, since if what Zyq said was the truth, the Bus Driver would be sure of my innocence. I actually hoped for two PMs, one being from the Bus Driver and another being from a mafioso trying to use me, but spp was the only one to PM me.

Now, I'm aware that the lack of a counter roleclaim isn't proof that spp really is the Bus Driver, but after Vat and Scept's roles being revealed (basically proving Zyq is innocent, unless ubershenanigans) it's hard to believe that the real Bus Driver wouldn't trust Zyq's word and contact me, so I'm willing to trust spp because I doubt Cloak would be stupid enough to make a Mafia Bus Driver with the balance of this round.

I had a plan involving the votes on spp today, since I don't completely trust him (and when my powers are revealed my plan should be obvious). Still, I will choose to play along with spp, even if the only person I trust for sure now is Zyq.

Now could you care to explain why Phonics should be trusted? Or Stalin?

With today's shenanigans, I'm starting to think of Stalin, but for now I will vote for someone I've been ignoring this round. Link.

Link - 1 - Mentlegen
Mentle - 1 - Phoenix

5/6
Mentle
Mentle
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by StalinCommander Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:30 pm

Because. On the day you were supposedly bussed, my power was bus driver, and I switched Leo and Pheonix.
I contacted Pheonix before Zyquux said anything, and so had no real choice but to co-operate with him after I had revealed my role. He's proven himself, as I told him that I was going to investigate Vat that night, and if he were mafia, I wouldn't have been able to get a guilty on Vat, because he certainly would have warned him not to make the nightkill.

Night 1
Protect Ment
Night 2
Bus Pheonix and Leo
Night 3
Investigate Vat
Night 4
Bulletproof

Tonight, I've got Investigator again and I'm going to check on Link.
StalinCommander
StalinCommander
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

ANV Character
HP:
Round 28: Furry Mafia: Let the Fur Fly! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue308/400Round 28: Furry Mafia: Let the Fur Fly! - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (308/400)
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by CodePhoenix Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:46 pm

This entire round is full of cloak logic. Nothing makes sense. Only person I have no idea about now is Link, so fuck it Link votan.

Link - 2 - Mentlegen, Phoenix

5/6
CodePhoenix
CodePhoenix
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentle Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:29 pm

This round is getting more and more confusing, but Zyq said he targeted Leo and ended up watching me. I found that suspicious at first because...that's not how the Watcher is suppossed to work, and he said his role wasn't a variant, but if you switched Phonics and Leo, and if what Zyq said is true, Cloak would have to work out who had the priority, and apparently it was Zyq.

So I'd like to ask, did you really get a guilty result on Vat or were you blocked? I believe the second roleblocker is a mafioso after all.
Mentle
Mentle
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by StalinCommander Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:37 pm

Vat was Identified as a PREDATOR in big old bold text.
If one of the other mafiosos is a roleblocker, it's not too much of a stretch to assume all of the mafias have some ability that only takes effect if they're not nightkilling, and Vat was the least useful one.

Also. If he watched Leo, shouldn't he have seen the bus driver that switched Ment and Leo, at least?
StalinCommander
StalinCommander
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentle Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:39 pm

StalinCommander wrote:Also. If he watched Leo, shouldn't he have seen the bus driver that switched Ment and Leo, at least?

Bus Drivers have priority over Watchers, as far as I know, or else he'd see Leo anyway.
Mentle
Mentle
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by StalinCommander Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:51 pm

No. I mean.
The watcher sees everyone who targets the same person he targets.
The bus driver targets two people and switches them.

So, no matter who Zyquux ended up watching that night, since he landed on you, ment, who was supposedly switched by Sppmlj, he should have seen Sppmlj.
And he said he saw no one.

...Perhaps I was wrong, and by some shenanigans, Scept was to.
Zyquux is looking more and more mafish.
StalinCommander
StalinCommander
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next