Halolz Mafia Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 36: Pani Poni Mafia - Townie Sunday, Mafia Monday

+12
Archer
Zink120
Link Lab
Scept
Zyquux
MrNaleIt
Yoshi
Vatonnage
Hunter Axel
Leo E.
Cloak
OrionX
16 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Round 36: Pani Poni Mafia - Townie Sunday, Mafia Monday - Page 3 Empty Re: Round 36: Pani Poni Mafia - Townie Sunday, Mafia Monday

Post by Zink120 Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:12 pm

Shame there's not really anything to go on as of yet. Stalin votan? I'm sorry Q___Q

Nyu - 1 - Mentle
Ment - 2 - Leo, spp
Stalin - 3 - Nyu, Yoshi, Zink
Leo - 1 - Link

Total - 7/10
Zink120
Zink120
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

https://www.youtube.com/user/Zink120

Back to top Go down

Round 36: Pani Poni Mafia - Townie Sunday, Mafia Monday - Page 3 Empty Re: Round 36: Pani Poni Mafia - Townie Sunday, Mafia Monday

Post by Vatonnage Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:02 pm

Voting for Leo because I've never voted for Leo before and I always wanted to see what it would feel like.

Nyu - 1 - Mentle
Ment - 2 - Leo, spp
Leo - 2 - Link, Vatonnage

Total - 8/10

So far it just feels like indigestion.
Vatonnage
Vatonnage
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: [MLG]xXxDaRknEss420_n0sc0purxXx
HP:
Round 36: Pani Poni Mafia - Townie Sunday, Mafia Monday - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue770/860Round 36: Pani Poni Mafia - Townie Sunday, Mafia Monday - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (770/860)
TP:
Round 36: Pani Poni Mafia - Townie Sunday, Mafia Monday - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue475/500Round 36: Pani Poni Mafia - Townie Sunday, Mafia Monday - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (475/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyu-Shark Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:54 pm

Mentle wrote:
I'd love if you explained why. Using a joke on Cloak's role as an excuse seems pretty stupid and I don't really get why you are avoiding voting on me specifically in this round.
Just a minor interest in your choice of vocabulary for the death of Cloak, but apparently it's just your frequent aggression tactics jolly good self that I seem to neglect noticing. Though I don't suspect you, there will be this hunch in the back of head but nothing more.
Nyu-Shark
Nyu-Shark
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by StalinCommander Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:33 pm

Nyu - 1 - Mentle
Ment - 3 - Leo, spp, Stalin

Total - 9/10

Because I'd rather not die.
StalinCommander
StalinCommander
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

ANV Character
Name: Dr. Vladiovich Von Krusteacov Ruskieman
HP:
Round 36: Pani Poni Mafia - Townie Sunday, Mafia Monday - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue308/400Round 36: Pani Poni Mafia - Townie Sunday, Mafia Monday - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (308/400)
TP:
Round 36: Pani Poni Mafia - Townie Sunday, Mafia Monday - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue920/1000Round 36: Pani Poni Mafia - Townie Sunday, Mafia Monday - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (920/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo E. Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:59 pm

I don't trust either of you, but I'm not about to change my vote.

The only person I suspect at the moment besides Ment is spp.
Leo E.
Leo E.
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

http://hakureiillusion.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentle Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm

Welp.

Ment - 3 - Leo, spp, Stalin
Stalin - 4 - Nyu, Yoshi, Zink, Mentlegen

Total - 9/10
Mentle
Mentle
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by StalinCommander Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:34 pm

Fine, revealing to save my ass.

I'm sort of a mason. Only the person I'm a mason with doesn't know who I am, and I can't hint at who they are or I'll get modkilled.

If they get targeted in the night, I'll die instead.
StalinCommander
StalinCommander
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

ANV Character
HP:
Round 36: Pani Poni Mafia - Townie Sunday, Mafia Monday - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue308/400Round 36: Pani Poni Mafia - Townie Sunday, Mafia Monday - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (308/400)
TP:
Round 36: Pani Poni Mafia - Townie Sunday, Mafia Monday - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue920/1000Round 36: Pani Poni Mafia - Townie Sunday, Mafia Monday - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (920/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo E. Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:34 pm

Axel must be modkilled if he doesn't vote today...
Leo E.
Leo E.
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

Back to top Go down

Post by OrionX Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:00 pm

Polls closed. Update incoming.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey. You." Rebecca was reclining in her chair, her feet up on her desk.

"Huh? Me?" Shu Momose looked around, then back at Rebecca.

"Yeah. You. Looks like they voted you. Go make my lunch."

"But I know this is my homeroom. I-- ...What?" Shu suddenly looked confused.

"Yeah. You heard me. I forgot to pack it, and you have the most votes, sooo..." Rebecca stood up and sneered at Shu. "I'm in the mood for some...curry today. Just a little fyi."

"That's what we've been voting for?! I thought we were voting on who we thought wasn't part of this class!"

"Yeah, well, I'm taking a break from that. Now, chop chop. Get to cookin'. Or are you gonna defy something a teacher has asked you to do?"

Shu sighed, and walked out of the room. Outside, the teacher from room 1-A could be heard. "Shuuuuuu! My favorite student! I'm a little hungover right now. Can you watch the class while I head to the little girls' room? 'Kay thanks!"

"Oh... Guess he didn't belong here anyway."

Stalin (Shu Momose) had to make up for his teacher's irresponsibility.
Spoiler:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh, my, such distress in the classroom...! We must remedy this at once!" A wistful voice came from the back of the classroom, but no one seemed to be paying attention to it. "Evil-doers, beware! I shall protect this classroom from danger, no matter the cost!"

Suddenly, a bright flash followed by an explosion filled the room. "Waaaaaahh!" The cry of Sayaka Suzuki could be heard trailing away from the window.

Rebecca rushed to the window, and saw Sayaka laying on the school grounds, very clearly knocked unconscious. She sighed, turned to the class, and said, "Someone get the nurse..."

Leo (Sayaka Suzuki) was blown away by a magical force [of the year].
Spoiler:

"Hey. What's with that empty desk?" Rebecca pointed to a desk in the front row.

"Wh-what? Empty? I'm right here!" Kurumi desperately tried to get Rebecca's attention.

"Well. There's an empty desk here. Any takers for it? No? Good. Get it out of my classroom." Rebecca stated the command before anyone could respond.

"Huh?! Hey! Put me down!" Two students lifted the desk and carried it out of the room. "Helloooooo? Please stop!"

Axel (Kurumi Momose) was as transparent as ever.
Spoiler:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Class Period 3 START
The period will end on Tuesday, December 11 at 9PM CST

Last edited by OrionX on Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
OrionX
OrionX
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo E. Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:27 pm

Round 36: Pani Poni Mafia - Townie Sunday, Mafia Monday - Page 3 Who-watches-the-watchmen-copblock

WHO PROTECTS THE DOCTORS?
Leo E.
Leo E.
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

Back to top Go down

Post by StalinCommander Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:00 am

StalinCommander
StalinCommander
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentle Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:11 am

Spp votan.

spp - 1 - Mentlegen
Mentle
Mentle
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Axel Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:38 am

meh
Hunter Axel
Hunter Axel
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Minerva
HP:
Round 36: Pani Poni Mafia - Townie Sunday, Mafia Monday - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue710/800Round 36: Pani Poni Mafia - Townie Sunday, Mafia Monday - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (710/800)
TP:
Round 36: Pani Poni Mafia - Townie Sunday, Mafia Monday - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue490/500Round 36: Pani Poni Mafia - Townie Sunday, Mafia Monday - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (490/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Link Lab Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:05 pm

Umm...Vat votan?

spp - 1 - Mentlegen
Vat - 1 - Link
Total - 2/7
Link Lab
Link Lab
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

ANV Character
Name: Eliot Egawa
HP:
Round 36: Pani Poni Mafia - Townie Sunday, Mafia Monday - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue400/400Round 36: Pani Poni Mafia - Townie Sunday, Mafia Monday - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentle Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:42 pm

Don't think I'm surviving this night without a bit of help, if the bus driver helps me it would be great.
Mentle
Mentle
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:54 pm

And it feels like I am just too close to vote now~ (wubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwub) And there's nothing I can really abstaaaaaaain. I can't lie no more i can't hide no more, got to be true to myself. And it feels like i'm too close to vote now....so i'll be on abstain.

spp - 1 - Mentlegen
Vat - 1 - Link
no lynch- 1 - Yoshi
Total - 3/7
Yoshi
Yoshi
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Kit
HP:
Round 36: Pani Poni Mafia - Townie Sunday, Mafia Monday - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue680/800Round 36: Pani Poni Mafia - Townie Sunday, Mafia Monday - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (680/800)
TP:
Round 36: Pani Poni Mafia - Townie Sunday, Mafia Monday - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue500/500Round 36: Pani Poni Mafia - Townie Sunday, Mafia Monday - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyu-Shark Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:44 pm

For some reason Link has been slipping under the radar for a while now, time to have him noticed.

spp - 1 - Mentlegen
Vat - 1 - Link
Link - 1 - Nyu
no lynch- 1 - Yoshi

Total - 4/7
Nyu-Shark
Nyu-Shark
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:45 pm

This ain't no place for no lynching, this ain't no place for no vowel man, this ain't no place for a no sppml to call home~.

spp - 2 - Mentlegen, Yoshi
Vat - 1 - Link
Link - 1 - Nyu

Total - 4/7
Yoshi
Yoshi
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Kit
HP:
Round 36: Pani Poni Mafia - Townie Sunday, Mafia Monday - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue680/800Round 36: Pani Poni Mafia - Townie Sunday, Mafia Monday - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (680/800)
TP:
Round 36: Pani Poni Mafia - Townie Sunday, Mafia Monday - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue500/500Round 36: Pani Poni Mafia - Townie Sunday, Mafia Monday - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyu-Shark Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:48 pm

Vote switching to the Vowelless due to having a hunch while consuming chicken noodle soup. Also because a tie is rather boring.... or Yoshi comes right as I send it.

spp - 3 - Mentlegen, Yoshi, Nyu
Vat - 1 - Link

Total - 4/7
Nyu-Shark
Nyu-Shark
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zink120 Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:45 pm

Welllll I may be walking into a trap but, everyone who voted Stalin is voting sppl, so I may as well join in~

spp - 4 - Mentlegen, Yoshi, Nyu, Zink
Vat - 1 - Link

Total - 5/7
Zink120
Zink120
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

https://www.youtube.com/user/Zink120

Back to top Go down

Post by OrionX Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:30 pm

Looks like an instalynch to me. Closin' the polls. Time to wait on some night choices.
OrionX
OrionX
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by spplmj Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:32 pm

WITH MY LAST BREATH! I CURSE NALE!

for not letting Cloak kill ment!
spplmj
spplmj
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by MrNaleIt Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:34 pm

meh
MrNaleIt
MrNaleIt
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Truck
HP:
Round 36: Pani Poni Mafia - Townie Sunday, Mafia Monday - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue800/800Round 36: Pani Poni Mafia - Townie Sunday, Mafia Monday - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
TP:
Round 36: Pani Poni Mafia - Townie Sunday, Mafia Monday - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue490/500Round 36: Pani Poni Mafia - Townie Sunday, Mafia Monday - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (490/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by OrionX Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:52 pm

"Oh, my! This isn't good..." Behoimi's little stunt had drawn the attention of all the other classmates. "I am simply attempting to help this class! Evil shall never--!"

Suddenly, a piece of chalk smacked her square in the forehead. "Look, you. Explosions are not part of my lesson plan. Now remove yourself from my classroom!" Rebecca was tossing another piece of chalk in the air, and catching it as it fell back down.

"Not until this room is purged of--!" The second piece of chalk struck her in the same spot, knocking her back significantly. Behoimi dropped her staff, and a large puff of smoke emerged. Once it cleared, she was no longer a magical girl, returning to her original form of an ordinary student. "Ahh... Ow... I'll be going now..."

spplmj (Behoimi) made the wrong contract.
Spoiler:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey. You there."

"Huh...? Me...?" Mesousa turned to face the voice.

"Yeah. I suggest you get out of this classroom."

"Oh... Okay..." The forlorn bunny started to walk out the door.

"H-huh? Aren't...aren't you going to ask why you need to leave?"

"Oh...no... It's not like I'm doing anything here, anyway. And I always seem to get in the way... So don't mind me..." Mesousa slowly walked out of the room, and quietly closed the door behind him.

Yoshi (Mesousa) never changed his outlook on life.
Spoiler:

Class Period 4 START
The period will end on Wednesday, December 12 at 9PM CST
OrionX
OrionX
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentle Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:17 pm

Round 36: Pani Poni Mafia - Townie Sunday, Mafia Monday - Page 3 B7nTj

Linkvotan.

Link - 1 - Mentlegen
Mentle
Mentle
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next