Halolz Mafia Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official Host Queue and application thread

+28
Tael
lazy-spoon
CodePhoenix
MrNaleIt
Rainboy
Shadi
Archer
Yoshi
Massive
French Connections
Mentle
Vatonnage
Scept
Leo E.
Dracojounin7
Gam
Zink120
THE BITCH BREAKER
Cloak
StalinCommander
Hunter Axel
spplmj
Zyquux
Not_anon
The Mysterious Gourmet
OrionX
Link Lab
DA
32 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The official Host Queue and application thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The official Host Queue and application thread

Post by Leo E. Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:59 pm

Might as well jump back in.

I have ideas for Neptunia, Fate/Zero, and Zelda Oracle series. Dunno which one I'll do yet.

EDIT: In fact, why don't you all decide?

Zelda would be a fairly normal round.

Fate/Zero would be based around masons whose usefulness are tied to each other. No PMs.

Neptunia has a gimmick where the town is split into four factions that can each steal the win for themselves by dominating the game.
Leo E.
Leo E.
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

http://hakureiillusion.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

The official Host Queue and application thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The official Host Queue and application thread

Post by Zyquux Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:03 am

Four factions sounds interesting.
Zyquux
Zyquux
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: CRUSHSMASH THE SMASHCRUSHER
HP:
The official Host Queue and application thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue380/600The official Host Queue and application thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (380/600)
TP:
The official Host Queue and application thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1420/1500The official Host Queue and application thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1420/1500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentle Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:05 am

Leo E. wrote:Might as well jump back in.

I have ideas for Neptunia, Fate/Zero, and Zelda Oracle series. Dunno which one I'll do yet.

EDIT: In fact, why don't you all decide?

Zelda would be a fairly normal round.

Fate/Zero would be based around masons whose usefulness are tied to each other. No PMs.

Neptunia has a gimmick where the town is split into four factions that can each steal the win for themselves by dominating the game.

Voting for Fate/Zero mafia. We already had a fun Zelda round and I think less people know anything about Neptunia than about Fate/Zero, to be honest, me included.

...I also want the Kiritsugu role that has to kill everyone else. Specially his allies.
Mentle
Mentle
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by DA Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:06 am

Nep Nep, please!
DA
DA
Owns this joint
Owns this joint

http://boredman-da.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Vatonnage Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:09 am

Mentle wrote:Voting for Fate/Zero mafia. We already had a fun Zelda round and I think less people know anything about Neptunia than about Fate/Zero, to be honest, me included.

...I also want the Kiritsugu role that has to kill everyone else. Specially his allies.

I'm personally voting for Nepmafia. We've had a bunch of Type-Moon rounds already and the four factions gimmick intrigues me. I would've voted for Oracle of Mafias if Link's MM round didn't traumatize me.
Vatonnage
Vatonnage
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: [MLG]xXxDaRknEss420_n0sc0purxXx
HP:
The official Host Queue and application thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue770/860The official Host Queue and application thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (770/860)
TP:
The official Host Queue and application thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue475/500The official Host Queue and application thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (475/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo E. Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:12 am

Neptunia apparently is the clear favorite.

I guess I'll scrap Fate/Zero. Or hold onto it in case someone wants to run it themselves. If I do anything else Type-MOON, it'll probably be Kara no Kyoukai.
Leo E.
Leo E.
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloak Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:42 am

Vatonnage wrote:
Mentle wrote:Voting for Fate/Zero mafia. We already had a fun Zelda round and I think less people know anything about Neptunia than about Fate/Zero, to be honest, me included.

I'm personally voting for Nepmafia. We've had a bunch of Type-Moon rounds already and the four factions gimmick intrigues me. I would've voted for Oracle of Mafias if Link's MM round didn't traumatize me.

Don't bring me dooooooowwwn... GROOSE!
Cloak
Cloak
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Fluffles
HP:
The official Host Queue and application thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue720/800The official Host Queue and application thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
TP:
The official Host Queue and application thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue415/500The official Host Queue and application thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (415/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Link Lab Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:07 pm

Vatonnage wrote:I'm personally voting for Nepmafia. We've had a bunch of Type-Moon rounds already and the four factions gimmick intrigues me. I would've voted for Oracle of Mafias if Link's MM round didn't traumatize me.
It was my first round, I was bound to mess something up. Granted, I messed it up very badly but still. Anyway, not that it matters now but I was going to say Nepmafia too. Purely out of the 4 factions thing.

Oh, and I'm just gonna drop out of hosting for now. I can't see myself being ready to host at the time my round is most likely to come up.
Link Lab
Link Lab
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

ANV Character
Name: Eliot Egawa
HP:
The official Host Queue and application thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue400/400The official Host Queue and application thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
TP:
The official Host Queue and application thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue920/1000The official Host Queue and application thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (920/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo E. Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:43 pm

The problem with Neptunia mafia however is that it requires a whole lot of people. 16, minimum.
Leo E.
Leo E.
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

Back to top Go down

Post by Zink120 Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:44 am

Link Lab wrote: It was my first round, I was bound to mess something up. Granted, I messed it up very badly but still.
> Zink was OP
I don't recall there being anything wrong with that round ^_______^

I'm still waiting on someone to make an Avatar:tLA round folks!
Zink120
Zink120
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

https://www.youtube.com/user/Zink120

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyquux Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:12 pm

Zink120 wrote:I'm still waiting on someone to make an Avatar:tLA round folks!

I'd totally do it if I hadn't banned myself from hosting because lolbalance.
Zyquux
Zyquux
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
The official Host Queue and application thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue380/600The official Host Queue and application thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (380/600)
TP:
The official Host Queue and application thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1420/1500The official Host Queue and application thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1420/1500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracojounin7 Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:53 pm

Signan up for Deus Ex Mafina.
Dracojounin7
Dracojounin7
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Jadaal
HP:
The official Host Queue and application thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue520/600The official Host Queue and application thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (520/600)
TP:
The official Host Queue and application thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1500/1500The official Host Queue and application thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentle Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:19 pm

Dracojounin7 wrote:Signan up for Deus Ex Mafina.

At least we know there will be a Bomb role.
Mentle
Mentle
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by StalinCommander Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:15 pm

Oh deer, my round is coming up. I should start writing these roles.
StalinCommander
StalinCommander
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

ANV Character
Name: Dr. Vladiovich Von Krusteacov Ruskieman
HP:
The official Host Queue and application thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue308/400The official Host Queue and application thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (308/400)
TP:
The official Host Queue and application thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue920/1000The official Host Queue and application thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (920/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo E. Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:19 am

Since I highly doubt I'll get enough people for Neptunia mafia (again, we'd need 19 or 20), I'll prepare both Neptunia mafia and Zelda Oracle mafia. If we get enough people during signups, it'll be Neptunia mafia. Otherwise, it'll be Zelda.
Leo E.
Leo E.
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

Back to top Go down

Post by OrionX Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:56 pm

Right, before I forget, push me back a round or two. I'm nowhere near ready, and won't have time to properly prepare.
OrionX
OrionX
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo E. Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:30 pm

And since I assume Gamage won't be doing his round, that makes Stalin next...
Leo E.
Leo E.
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

Back to top Go down

Post by Link Lab Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:58 am

I'll update the table when I find out what the situation with Gamage is. I reminded him about it just over 2 weeks ago but I forgot to check with him before the start of Axel's round so we'll see what happens.

EDIT: Ok, Stalin is up next. Orion's been moved back two rounds and Gamage is off the table for now.
Link Lab
Link Lab
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

ANV Character
Name: Eliot Egawa
HP:
The official Host Queue and application thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue400/400The official Host Queue and application thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by StalinCommander Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:27 pm

Cool, fine with that.
Hope I get enough people to use all the rolls.
StalinCommander
StalinCommander
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

ANV Character
HP:
The official Host Queue and application thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue308/400The official Host Queue and application thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (308/400)
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo E. Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:59 pm

Updated table and signed myself up for another round.
Leo E.
Leo E.
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

Back to top Go down

Post by StalinCommander Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:28 pm

Sign me up, DBZ mafia.
StalinCommander
StalinCommander
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vatonnage Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:34 pm

All the power roles spend the first seven days and nights charging up their abilities.
Vatonnage
Vatonnage
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: [MLG]xXxDaRknEss420_n0sc0purxXx
HP:
The official Host Queue and application thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue770/860The official Host Queue and application thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (770/860)
TP:
The official Host Queue and application thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue475/500The official Host Queue and application thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (475/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Axel Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:31 pm

Everyone fuses together! Winner is fused warrior made out of the at least ten people who fused together.

But I suppose I should stop feeling sorry for myself and try to host again.
Sign me up for Breath of Fire mafia.
Hunter Axel
Hunter Axel
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Minerva
HP:
The official Host Queue and application thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue710/800The official Host Queue and application thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (710/800)
TP:
The official Host Queue and application thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue490/500The official Host Queue and application thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (490/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyquux Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:19 am

Hunter Axel wrote:Everyone fuses together! Winner is fused warrior made out of the at least ten people who fused together.

I thought that's Power Ranger mafia.
Zyquux
Zyquux
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by spplmj Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:01 pm

Sign me up again I'm doing 4chan mafia for real this time.
spplmj
spplmj
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next