Halolz Mafia Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 17: Mafia Python and the Holy Grail

+13
StalinCommander
Aboithagameboi
Vatonnage
Zink120
OrionX
Hunter Axel
DA
The Mysterious Gourmet
Cloak
Leo E.
Mentle
Link Lab
Dracojounin7
17 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Round 17: Mafia Python and the Holy Grail - Page 5 Empty Re: Round 17: Mafia Python and the Holy Grail

Post by Link Lab Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:05 pm

With my last words, All I say is this:
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Last edited by Link Lab on Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:44 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Heh, whoops, didn't mean that 2nd edit.)
Link Lab
Link Lab
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

ANV Character
Name: Eliot Egawa
HP:
Round 17: Mafia Python and the Holy Grail - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue400/400Round 17: Mafia Python and the Holy Grail - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
TP:
Round 17: Mafia Python and the Holy Grail - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue920/1000Round 17: Mafia Python and the Holy Grail - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (920/1000)

Back to top Go down

Round 17: Mafia Python and the Holy Grail - Page 5 Empty Re: Round 17: Mafia Python and the Holy Grail

Post by Dracojounin7 Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:05 pm

LOCKDOWN ENGAGED
Dracojounin7
Dracojounin7
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Jadaal
HP:
Round 17: Mafia Python and the Holy Grail - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue520/600Round 17: Mafia Python and the Holy Grail - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (520/600)
TP:
Round 17: Mafia Python and the Holy Grail - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Round 17: Mafia Python and the Holy Grail - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zink120 Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:08 pm

AH! LEO NINJA'D!
Missed it by 2 mins Q_____Q
Rofl. Duely noted, Link. You shall be avenged.
Zink120
Zink120
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

https://www.youtube.com/user/Zink120

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracojounin7 Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:10 pm

Link has been lynched. The verdict is...
INNOCENT (Sir Lancelot)
Dracojounin7 wrote:Link, you are Sir Lancelot!
Once during the campaign, during the knight, er, night, you can choose to commit a vigilante kill. Be warned, this exposes your role to the general public. If you have not yet committed your kill, you are immune to vigilante and mafia kills due to your prowess in battle.
Tonight, Orion (humble servant) was killed.
Dracojounin7 wrote:Orion, you are a humble servant!
Each knight, er, night, you can investigate someone's tent to identify them. However, be warned... if you investigate someone the night they get targeted by the mafia, you'll die instead.
Dracojounin7
Dracojounin7
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Jadaal
HP:
Round 17: Mafia Python and the Holy Grail - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue520/600Round 17: Mafia Python and the Holy Grail - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (520/600)
TP:
Round 17: Mafia Python and the Holy Grail - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Round 17: Mafia Python and the Holy Grail - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo E. Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:13 pm

...Two investigators dead.

Well, Stalin, are you still claiming an investigative role?
Leo E.
Leo E.
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

http://hakureiillusion.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mysterious Gourmet Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:17 pm

Link Lab wrote:With my last words, All I say is this:
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Round 17: Mafia Python and the Holy Grail - Page 5 To-laugh-at-you

Sorry you turned out to be innocent though, didn't think Leo would ninja the lockdown.
The Mysterious Gourmet
The Mysterious Gourmet
DONG GUY
DONG GUY

Back to top Go down

Post by Zink120 Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:19 pm

GOOD SIR LANCELOT, NOOO!!!

Revenge votan on Rofl, as instructed by the innocent Link. Unless he was just laughing real hard before dying. That would be an amusing misunderstanding.
Suspicions on Leo.

Rofl - 1 - Zink

Leo, with the inclusion of paranoid, naïve investigators, Stalin *could* still be, but I agree, it sounds a tad unlikely.
Zink120
Zink120
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo E. Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:28 pm

Since I have to go now and probably won't be on at all for most of today and tomorrow, I need to lay it all bare right now.

Stalin. You are mafia. And nothing short of a post-mortem role reveal will convince me otherwise.

You claimed an investigative role with two others out there. Odds of you being a third investigative role are almost nonexistent, since two is absurd as it is. And if you are, it's almost certain that either you are an insane cop or there is a mafia framer out there. In which case, you WILL lose the game for us if we believe you.

The final clue is the fact that you still live. No mafia would let an investigator live for the night, even as part of a plan. It's too dangerous. You did not die because either you are the mafia, or the mafia knows you're wrong.

Rofl - 1 - Zink
Stalin - 1 - Leo

Total - 2/10
Leo E.
Leo E.
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyu-Shark Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:42 pm

Hmmm. We've got quite the mess here chums.
While points are being made and no scum is dying I can only go with my previous vote on Leo until things alter my decision.

Rofl - 1 - Zink
Stalin - 1 - Leo
Leo - 1 - Nyu

Total - 3/10
Nyu-Shark
Nyu-Shark
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Axel Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:56 pm

Ugh, this isn't working out well for us.

I don't have much time to stick around today so I'll just abstain until I return.

But I will say I'm getting a bad vibe from Rofl after his reply to Link's last post. However despite what was said, Stalin doesn't give me a good feeling either.

Will vote later.

Rofl - 1 - Zink
Stalin - 1 - Leo
Leo - 1 - Nyu
Abstain - 1 - Axel

Total - 4/10
Hunter Axel
Hunter Axel
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Minerva
HP:
Round 17: Mafia Python and the Holy Grail - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue710/800Round 17: Mafia Python and the Holy Grail - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (710/800)
TP:
Round 17: Mafia Python and the Holy Grail - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue490/500Round 17: Mafia Python and the Holy Grail - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (490/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by OrionX Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:00 pm

Welp. This could mean anything. Buuuut only the end of the game will tell me whether I was right or not...
OrionX
OrionX
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by DA Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:46 pm

Well then! Stalin could either be a Paranoid/Psycho cop OR he could be a total liar!
Leo raises some valid points on his post. I was going to say more, but freaking Firefox crashed right the bleep out of nowhere and now I can't be arsed to type my explanation again.

Voting for Stalin.
Rofl - 1 - Zink
Stalin - 2 - Leo, DA
Leo - 1 - Nyu
Abstain - 1 - Axel

Total - 5/10
DA
DA
Owns this joint
Owns this joint

http://boredman-da.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentle Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:08 pm

Well, we've probably lost this one already...we've got 10 players left, 4 probably being mafia and two investigators/bodyguards dead. With this many townie special roles, the mafia probably has some powers too (at least a Godfather), not to mention the possibility of a survivor around.

Now we've got the issue of Stalin vs. Leo, and in the worst case scenario, they are both mafiosos, since if any of them dies and ends up being a mafioso we will probably trust the other until the end. Sacrificing a partner to reach victory isn't anything new in these games, and really doesn't work when the partner is already damned. On the best case, Stalin is a mafioso who made...an incredibly risky and unnecessary move. To be frank, every case with these two is possible, they are both suspicious and I was waiting for investigations on Leo and Stalin, but dead men tell no tales.

Meanwhile, Rofl behaves as he always does and that way voting for him is just a random vote.
I don't even remember Aboi's usual behavior in these games, so I feel that voting for him because he's quiet is another random vote, and the only person I suspected and tried to lynch is Zink, who's still alive...I will think a bit before voting, because we are one step away from a mafia victory, or on the best case a survivor cockblock.
Mentle
Mentle
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by StalinCommander Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:13 pm

Leo E. wrote:

The final clue is the fact that you still live. No mafia would let an investigator live for the night, even as part of a plan. It's too dangerous. You did not die because either you are the mafia, or the mafia knows you're wrong.

Someone who makes a brash claim such as myself would certainly get investigated if there were any investigators left in the game, and take a closer look at orion's role. If the person he is investigating is targeted, He dies instead. Obviously the poor manservant served as my shield.

Rofl - 1 - Zink
Stalin - 2 - Leo, DA
Leo - 2 - Nyu, Stalin
Abstain - 1 - Axel

Total - 6/10
StalinCommander
StalinCommander
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

ANV Character
Name: Dr. Vladiovich Von Krusteacov Ruskieman
HP:
Round 17: Mafia Python and the Holy Grail - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue308/400Round 17: Mafia Python and the Holy Grail - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (308/400)
TP:
Round 17: Mafia Python and the Holy Grail - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue920/1000Round 17: Mafia Python and the Holy Grail - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (920/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloak Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:22 pm

We've lost 3 hiders now, 2 of which were investigators.
While I severely doubt there are any left Mr. Stalin, I'm also suspicious of Mr. Leo.
Abstain for now, but I have my eyes on both of you.

Rofl - 1 - Zink
Stalin - 2 - Leo, DA
Leo - 2 - Nyu, Stalin
Abstain - 2 - Axel, Cloak

Total - 7/10
Cloak
Cloak
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Fluffles
HP:
Round 17: Mafia Python and the Holy Grail - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue720/800Round 17: Mafia Python and the Holy Grail - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
TP:
Round 17: Mafia Python and the Holy Grail - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue415/500Round 17: Mafia Python and the Holy Grail - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (415/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo E. Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:25 pm

StalinCommander wrote:
Someone who makes a brash claim such as myself would certainly get investigated if there were any investigators left in the game, and take a closer look at orion's role. If the person he is investigating is targeted, He dies instead. Obviously the poor manservant served as my shield.

Unfortunately for you, this does not do anything to prove your story. It could easily have happened the other way around, with him investigating me to confirm your suspicions, and getting killed instead as you targeted me.
Leo E.
Leo E.
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloak Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:30 pm

Of course, there's always the possibility Rofl set Leo up for the hammer, so really, everyone on the block is suspicious. Still abstaining.
Cloak
Cloak
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
Round 17: Mafia Python and the Holy Grail - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue720/800Round 17: Mafia Python and the Holy Grail - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
TP:
Round 17: Mafia Python and the Holy Grail - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue415/500Round 17: Mafia Python and the Holy Grail - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (415/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentle Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:29 pm

And looking back I see that our investigators never voted for anyone. Orion mentioned he suspected Leo yesterday, and my guess is that with all the Leo/Stalin confusion, he at least investigated one of them the night before that post, yet he only said Leo was suspicious, when he had the chance to trun the voting against him, what makes me think that Orion actually investigated Stalin and got an innocent result.

...and unfortunately that proves nothing, because the most common special role for mafia is the Godfather, and we still didn't get him. We will only be sure about who Orion investigated that night and what result he had at the end of the game, but if Stalin is scum and took the risk of saying all that even knowing damn well that he would be targeted by investigators, he is probably the Godfather. IF he is, that doesn't prove Leo's innocence, it actually makes sense that the Godfather would only risk pointing his finger to a mafia goon, since if we killed Leo and found ou a townie role, one of the most important roles in the mafia would die next.

So, all approaches make sense, including the one where the mafia is grabbing popcorn while we point at two innocents, one being a paranoid cop or someone fooled by the mafia framer, what only reminds me of how fucked we are. Not only that, but we don't have a single person who really gave evidence of their innocence. Since we are fucked, I will take the risk and vote for Stalin, at least that way I won't be making a completely random vote.

Rofl - 1 - Zink
Stalin - 3 - Leo, DA, Mentlegen
Leo - 2 - Nyu, Stalin

Total - 8/10
Mentle
Mentle
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloak Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:00 pm

Changing vote to leo for the sake of the RNG

Rofl - 1 - Zink
Leo - 3 - Nyu, Stalin, Cloak
Abstain - 1 - Axel

Total - 8/10
Cloak
Cloak
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zink120 Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:07 pm

Stalin is innocent. That I am certain of. When I protect people at night, if they are mafia I die. This is how I knew Link was innocent.
We kill Stalin then we lose, so I have to vote Leo. Because while I'm not sure Leo is guilty, I am sure that Stalin is innocent.

Leo - 4 - Nyu, Stalin, Cloak, Zink
Abstain - 1 - Axel

Total - 8/10
Zink120
Zink120
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloak Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:05 am

Going back to abstain to keep it balanced. I'm not convinced about either one, and I'm determined to let the RNG decide this one.
Cloak
Cloak
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zink120 Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:13 am

Don't do it, Cloak!
I KNOW that Stalin is innocent, but we don't know for Leo. You should change your vote back.
Zink120
Zink120
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo E. Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:36 am

Zink120 wrote:I KNOW that Stalin is innocent

You don't, though. Roleblockers and bus drivers could have easily messed with your ability.

Leo - 3 - Nyu, Stalin, Zink

Total - 8/10
Leo E.
Leo E.
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentle Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:52 am

Well, I'm really hoping Zink is a desperate goon trying to save his boss, because getting two in a row is one of the few ways we can get out of this crap. Letting the RNG decide should be fun.
Mentle
Mentle
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloak Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:07 am

Remember Cromafia? RNG decided that one in grand fashion.
Let us trust it this time.
Cloak
Cloak
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next