Halolz Mafia Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA

+11
MrNaleIt
Hunter Axel
Scept
Aboithagameboi
Geno
Zink120
French Connections
DA
Tael
Link Lab
Cloak
15 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 3 Empty Re: CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA

Post by French Connections Sun May 25, 2014 3:08 pm

Well I'm confused why we had 2 deaths when we voted no lynch. Shouldn't Geno still be alive if one of his buses saved him from a NK? >_< Did a vigilante make a kill or something? :S
I'll back up my reason for why I voted for you DA last round. You voted for me. :/ No other reason tbh.

That said, as much as I wanted to bandwagon votes on DA for that simple reason, I'm pretty clueless and this round is lylo. I'd rather we role reveal rather than lynch someone on a hunch. Usually I have a good feeling by now, but atm it's a tossup for me between Stalin and Link and DA and I'd rather not make the wrong choice. :/ (After the last round where Aboi was being so defensive/suspicious, I really don't get the vibe that he's Mafia this round). Link and Stalin are really good players though, so I can't get any info from either of them, and well I'm just not sure whether DA's being a clueless towny or a clueless mafia. From past experience, he's hardly been the most stellar player on either team. >_< I'd rather just not get played.

That said, I'll go first. I HAVE NO INFLUENCE ON THIS LYNCH. I'm the voteless bulletproof townie. That's why tonight is a coin flip unless we have a double voter. (assuming that there's 2 Mafia for 10 players, and not 1; the game would have been over if there were 3, especially with a voteless) If a vigilante feels the need to NK me to test my claim, by all means try.
French Connections
French Connections
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 3 Empty Re: CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA

Post by Aboithagameboi Sun May 25, 2014 3:58 pm

To put it simply, there is a .1% chance of Stalin being not-mafia, based solely on because he's being a shifty motherfucker and he's pitching blame on the one person who can logic the town into voting for him while planning to nightkill me tonight. French I'm currently having to assume is mafia because I can't prove that his vote does nothing because Votebot wipes earlier posts. DA is either being silent clueless Mafia or Clueless Town.

I'm going to feel a lot better about French if he puts a vote on Stalin first, despite the fact that his vote "doesn't count." I also desperately need Link to do something.
Aboithagameboi
Aboithagameboi
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by DA Sun May 25, 2014 4:39 pm

Stalins getting MIGHTY defensive after being accused of mafia.

And you all know what happens afterwards every single time Stalin was revealed to be mafia.
That, and French's claim is actually believable due to how his votes didn't influence the tally whatsoever (mainly because they were meaningless votes, too).
[vote Stalin]
DA
DA
Owns this joint
Owns this joint

http://boredman-da.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by French Connections Sun May 25, 2014 5:34 pm

Aboithagameboi wrote: French I'm currently having to assume is mafia because I can't prove that his vote does nothing because Votebot wipes earlier posts.

Actually Aboi, it doesn't wipe earlier posts. You can check the tally by clicking the voting history spoiler. Rainboy's bot is a masterpiece. <3
As for voting Stalin, I'll do it, but it doesn't change a thing from my end. :/ The vote is still decided by you guys, not me. It's pretty much instalynch at this point eitherway. With this lylo, I hope that the game hasn't ended when I check the threat tomorrow morning. [vote stalin]
French Connections
French Connections
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by StalinCommander Sun May 25, 2014 8:41 pm

Yes my reason was weak but It was lylo, man.

CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 3 Ani-gant-sweats

He's using some sembalance of logic! Lynch him!

CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 3 Ani-gant-ZAP
StalinCommander
StalinCommander
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

ANV Character
Name: Dr. Vladiovich Von Krusteacov Ruskieman
HP:
CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue308/400CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (308/400)
TP:
CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue920/1000CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (920/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloak Sun May 25, 2014 9:03 pm

Guess who was mafia?
[dusk]
Cloak
Cloak
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Fluffles
HP:
CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue720/800CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
TP:
CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue415/500CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (415/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloak Sun May 25, 2014 9:39 pm

[story Original the Character, Do Not Kill]

"All right Doughnut, time to go."
"What are you talking about? That's just what I look li-"
"We found a note from Verin. Yer pretty much screwed at this point."

Grabbing him by the arm and tossing him like a frisbee, Stalin caught some sick hangtime before passing through the portal to the Netherverse.

"DON'T FUCK THIS UP, BLUE NUUUUUUUTttttsssss"
"Finally. Now, to find Dad and rule the universe!"
"*Multiverse."
"SHUT UP."

Stalin almost got away with it

Role:

[kill stalin]

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

"Alright, just three more morons to get rid of and I'm home free..."

Sonic crept up behind Aboi with a banana in hand.

"Hey monkey boy! Want a banana?"
"HEY! THAT'S RACIST!"
"Whattaya gonna do about it, chest hair?
"KOJACK SMASH!"

Abusing the glitchy physics engine, Sonic tricks Aboi into dashing through the portal.

"UR A FAGET!!!!!"
"I'm the faget that kicked your ass!"
"NOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo"

Aboi should have lifted more

Role:

[kill aboi]

NO STALLING
LYNCH ONLY
FINAL DAY-STINATION

ENGAGE

[dawn]
Cloak
Cloak
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue720/800CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
TP:
CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue415/500CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (415/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aboithagameboi Sun May 25, 2014 9:55 pm

IF I'M GOING DOWN I'M TAKING YOU WITH ME, FUCKER
Aboithagameboi
Aboithagameboi
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by StalinCommander Sun May 25, 2014 10:49 pm

CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 3 Ani-gant-tug

Easy come easy go.
StalinCommander
StalinCommander
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

ANV Character
HP:
CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue308/400CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (308/400)
TP:
CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue920/1000CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (920/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by French Connections Mon May 26, 2014 4:04 am

Well as I said yesterday, I'm voteless. :/ So even if Mafia got roleblocked yesterday by killing Aboi, the game ends tonight. :S

Edit: Actually, I just realised how stupid I am. >_< It's a coinflip between the two of you eitherway. 50/50 odds. Gg.

Last edited by French Connections on Mon May 26, 2014 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total
French Connections
French Connections
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Link Lab Mon May 26, 2014 4:04 pm

Yeah, see, you say that but I don't trust you. You say you're a voteless bulletproof but my role could be played as a bulletproof and I'd still have my vote. Apart from that, there's no proof you're voteless as you say and finally, if you're a voteless bulletproof, I'm the doctor and DA's the mafia, A) who the hell was the failed vigilante on night 1 and B) Who the hell is the cop? Or was Nale's miller Status just a ruse by Cloak?

Also, if DA was the mafia, why didn't he vote for me since the mafia had a 75/25 chance of winning if you were voteless?

Sorry, nope, I'm not buying it. I smell a ruse. Never trust a Frenchman. [vote French]

I seriously hope I've not over thought this and cost us the game.
Link Lab
Link Lab
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

ANV Character
Name: Eliot Egawa
HP:
CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue400/400CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloak Mon May 26, 2014 8:02 pm

Game Over
Return of the Forbidden Ones
[dusk]
Cloak
Cloak
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloak Mon May 26, 2014 9:20 pm

[story The Truth Revealed]

"... so you must be Sonic!"

Dead silence filled the air.

"... well? Aren't you going to deny it? Confess? Something?"
"Meh, don't really care. All the psychotic kids are gone, I'm cool with it."
"Oh... well... wanna rule the world?"
"Hella."

And then French, Link, and DA ruled the world forever mor-

"STOP RIGHT THERE! THIS ISN'T CANON!"

Silver had appeared through a portal in time...
And promptly fell to the ground as his powers were sucked away.

"The fuck, man? Is that an EMP storm? Who left the door to the friggin' Netherverse open?"

Silver punts both of the OC's into the Netherverse.

"YOU. QUIT LETTING SHIT LIKE THIS HAPPEN. CAUSALITY IS FUCKED UP ENOUGH WITHOUT THIS SHIT HAPPENING."

With the EMP storm blocked off from Mobius again, Silvers powers return, and he heads back to the future.

"... ass hole. I totally had that under control."
"SONIC! SONIIIIIC!"
"Oh fuck not them."

Tails, Knuckles, and the rest of the peanut gallery finally got their asses in gear and showed up.

"You're 5 days late. I already kicked them all back into the Netherverse single handedly!"
"Wow Sonic! That's impressive!"
"Ya couldn't leave one or two for us?"
"I don't need to call you guys in for every little incident that pops up! I can take care of myself!"
"Did someone say there was an incident?"

From a strange hole in the sky, an odd girl wearing priestess clothes descended.

"... this is gonna be a long week."

TOWNIE VICTORY
(But the Canon refused to change)

TO BE CONTINUED!?
Cloak
Cloak
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloak Mon May 26, 2014 9:29 pm

REMAINING ROLES:

DA would have won that shit if he weren't vanilla

Role:

Link saw through the frenchmans ruse

Role:

French Connections had some Plot Armor

Role:

GG Y'ALL
AWARDS UP NEXT
Cloak
Cloak
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloak Mon May 26, 2014 9:33 pm

Awards:

DA Award for Targeting Misfortune

DA Himself.
He targeted Stalin for a Nightkill night one, and French night four.

Survivors Curse Award

Axel.
He was on the road to victory, but inactivity caused him to catch a case of the death.

The Big Damn Hero Award

Link.
He saw that French never really was on your side, and placed that final vote.

The Rusemaster Award

Me.
You shoulda seen the looks on your faces.
Cloak
Cloak
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by VoteBot 9000 Mon May 26, 2014 10:31 pm

Players
01: Link Lab
02: Tael - Killed R1
03: DA
04: French Connections
05: Zink120 - Killed R2
06: Geno - Killed R3
07: Aboithagameboi - Killed R4
08: Hunter Axel - Killed R3
09: MrNaleIt - Killed R2
10: StalinCommander - Killed R4

Voting History:

Final Vote History:

Story Posts

Phase: R5 Night
VoteBot 9000
VoteBot 9000
Artificial Guy
Artificial Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloak Mon May 26, 2014 11:09 pm

[end]
Cloak
Cloak
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by French Connections Tue May 27, 2014 4:54 am

Eh well played. I realised that after my claim, if I actually voted for either of you, it'd be game over. I'm surprised that Link didn't swap his vote when DA didn't vote (I'd have taken a no-vote from DA to assume that he was Mafia), but then again it must have been late UK-time.
Thanks for the round Cloak, I liked the style and the round worked well even despite the low turnout.
French Connections
French Connections
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Link Lab Tue May 27, 2014 5:34 am

Actually, even if I had been on closer to the deadline, I doubt I would've changed my vote. Your claim left too many plot holes to shrug off as intentional. Also, I knew DA was busy with finals so he might not have time to vote.

But anyway, it's a shame we had such a low level of participation. I really liked this round.
Link Lab
Link Lab
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

ANV Character
Name: Eliot Egawa
HP:
CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue400/400CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by StalinCommander Tue May 27, 2014 8:24 am

CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 3 Ani-gant-yeyz
And here I thought this ruse would work alot better than what my Last Cloak mafia attempt was!

Oh well.
Hopefully our activity will pick up.

I mean. DA is back in the game.
StalinCommander
StalinCommander
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by French Connections Tue May 27, 2014 10:27 am

Link Lab wrote:Actually, even if I had been on closer to the deadline, I doubt I would've changed my vote. Your claim left too many plot holes to shrug off as intentional. Also, I knew DA was busy with finals so he might not have time to vote.

But anyway, it's a shame we had such a low level of participation. I really liked this round.

Eh I was banking on a last minute snipe if either of you voted for the other. That said, I was too tired to stay up anywhere near the deadline. Though had I bothered, I guess I could have voted against you and won due to my ability (mainly because DA didn't vote). That said, yeah my claim was a bit weak, and DA had a better track record than me this round. I'd have voted for myself if I were in your shoes too. :/
French Connections
French Connections
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainboy Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:30 am

FYI, bot is still parsing this thread since it's unlocked. He won't post because of the [end] command, but he's still loading up all 6 pages.

Not sure if that's what you all want.
Rainboy
Rainboy
Bot Owning Guy
Bot Owning Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next