Halolz Mafia Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA

+11
MrNaleIt
Hunter Axel
Scept
Aboithagameboi
Geno
Zink120
French Connections
DA
Tael
Link Lab
Cloak
15 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Empty Re: CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA

Post by Caelun_Niveus Tue May 20, 2014 1:50 pm

Imma sit out. Need to get busy ironing out the story posts for my upcoming round.
Caelun_Niveus
Caelun_Niveus
Final Fight Guy
Final Fight Guy

ANV Character
Name: Johnny
HP:
CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue520/600CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (520/600)
TP:
CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1500/1500CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

Back to top Go down

CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Empty Re: CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA

Post by Cloak Wed May 21, 2014 7:04 pm

Signups Closed

Story Post to come

[signups closed]
Cloak
Cloak
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Fluffles
HP:
CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue720/800CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
TP:
CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue415/500CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (415/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloak Wed May 21, 2014 9:18 pm

A foul wind blows through the netherverse.
"The wingds of chang blow..."
"And your monologue sucks."

The two hedgehogs had been stuck here for a long time, and having two edgy
anti-heroes stuck in tight quarters was a recipe for disaster. Having your
awesome powers sucked away by ambient EMP storms wasn't exactly fun either.

"Well, it's your falt we're here in the first place, you moron! The least
you culd do is let me talk to myself in piece!"
"Listening to you talk is a nightmare! I can HEAR you misspelling words!"
"I HVAE DISEXLYA, SHUT UP."

A group of other misfits walks over. Excitement was hard to come by here.

"We havin' a fight? Give us a moment to get our bets set up!"
"Feh. No, this moron is just monologuing again."

A collective groan.

"Well, call us if anything interesting happens."

The moment the words leave his mouth, a portal tears open.

"... Ask and ye shall receive!"

With a cheer and the pounding of feet, the Forbidden Ones were free to roam the
Multiverse once again.

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Sonic was enjoying a nice chili dog in the park.
The breeze was gentle and pleasant, and the peanut gallery was nowhere in sight.

"Finally, some peace and quiet..."

Of course, being cursed to have an interesting life, the peace was torn asunder
mere moments later.

"FINALLY! Back to Mobius, where we belong!"

Sonic stared on, horrified that there might be even MORE minor characters
following him around now

"Hey, who's this guy? I don't think we brought him through with us."
"Sonic the Hedgehog, who're you chumps?"
"Sonic? THE Sonic?"
"The one and only!"
"I'm your son!"
"What."
"Me too!"
"I'm your daughter!"
"WHAT."
"We're from the future, but Neo Eggman locked us in the Netherverse!"
"WHAAAAAAT."
"STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM!"

From the rift sprang a donut wearing a police uniform.

"You get your sorry butts back into the rift right now or else!"
"Damnit, it's Doughnut Steel! I thought we tossed you into the ocean!"
"Doughnuts float, boyo! And you're going back where you came from!"
"WHAAAAAAA-"
"And how are you going to do that old man?"
"Like THIS!"

Throwing a capsule on the ground, a puff of smoke shrouds them all.

"When this smoke clears, you won't be able to tell who's who! The only way
to get rid of me will be good old fashioned Democracy!"
"Democracy? Sign me up! I can't afford all this child support!"

And so, the game begins!

[dawn]
Cloak
Cloak
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue720/800CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
TP:
CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue415/500CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (415/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by DA Wed May 21, 2014 9:29 pm

Oooh! Oooh! Let's begin this thing! I've been dying for a round lately!
Let's start with the good ol' fashioned tradition of never trusting a frenchman, yes?
[vote French]
DA
DA
Owns this joint
Owns this joint

http://boredman-da.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tael Wed May 21, 2014 10:37 pm

Nale's mafia, I can feel it in my colorful head spikes
[vote nale]
Tael
Tael
Final Fight Guy
Final Fight Guy

ANV Character
Name: Ceasar
HP:
CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue320/400CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/400)
TP:
CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue970/1000CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (970/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Geno Wed May 21, 2014 11:49 pm

HERE I ARRIVE, COARSER THAN THE REMAINDER OF THEM
THE UTMOST OF THEM, MORE RESILIENT THAN TANNED HIDE.
YOU CAN CALL ME KNIPPLES, UNLIKE BLONIC I DON'T LAUGH
I'D OTHERWISE FLEX MY STALIN.

this is the original score of my original song of my original character.
time for an original vote.

edit: do not steal

[abstain]

Last edited by Geno on Thu May 22, 2014 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : pls)
Geno
Geno
Really Active Guy
Really Active Guy

ANV Character
Name: Walk Wellington
HP:
CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue800/800CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
TP:
CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Link Lab Thu May 22, 2014 3:39 am

[vote Geno] I mean, look at his name and his profile, he's clearly not an OC.
Link Lab
Link Lab
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

ANV Character
Name: Eliot Egawa
HP:
CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
TP:
CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue920/1000CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (920/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Axel Thu May 22, 2014 11:05 am

I know someone who tells tall taels.

[vote tael]
Hunter Axel
Hunter Axel
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Minerva
HP:
CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue710/800CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (710/800)
TP:
CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue490/500CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (490/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by MrNaleIt Thu May 22, 2014 11:16 am

Tael accuesd me? I accues him!

[vote Tael]
MrNaleIt
MrNaleIt
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Truck
HP:
CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue800/800CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
TP:
CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue490/500CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (490/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by French Connections Thu May 22, 2014 12:34 pm

Geno wrote:HERE I ARRIVE, COARSER THAN THE REMAINDER OF THEM
THE UTMOST OF THEM, MORE RESILIENT THAN TANNED HIDE.
YOU CAN CALL ME KNIPPLES, UNLIKE BLONIC I DON'T LAUGH
I'D OTHERWISE FLEX MY STALIN.

[abstain]

YOU GOT KNUCKLES?! I hate you. ;__; My character blows in comparison. Q__Q
That said, [vote no lynch]
French Connections
French Connections
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zink120 Thu May 22, 2014 5:54 pm

Yoooo let's do this! [Vote DA] in honour of his glorious return!
Zink120
Zink120
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

https://www.youtube.com/user/Zink120

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloak Thu May 22, 2014 6:40 pm

Oh crap, forgot to post the poll closing.
8 PM Central Time (1 hour 20 minutes from now)
Cloak
Cloak
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aboithagameboi Thu May 22, 2014 8:33 pm

Oh dicks this started.

I'm going to tryhard this game because this is obviously the best time to do it.

[vote no lynch]
Aboithagameboi
Aboithagameboi
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloak Thu May 22, 2014 9:00 pm

OH RIGHT THIS IS A THING

[dusk]
Cloak
Cloak
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloak Thu May 22, 2014 9:24 pm

[story Sonikkus Waifu]

The first vote was underway. Or, it should have been, but some dumbass was causing a ruckus.

"SONIKKU! SONIKKU! MAKE ME YOUR WAIFU!"
"Just cause it rhymes don't mean it's gonna happen!"
"SHUT UP BAKA. MY HUSBANDO WILL KICK YOUR SHIT TIER ASS."
"Oh my god can we just kill it already?"

With a flying karate kick, one of the vaguely unrecognizable blurs knocked Tael back into the Netherverse.

"YOUR WAIFU A SHIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit."

"Did anyone like her? Like, at all?"

Tael was 10, you sick fucks.

Role:

"You wanna shove one of them into the portal when they have their backs turned?"
"Nah, it's fun watching them fight. How can we tell who each other is again?"
"Magic."
"Ahhhhh, right. Magic."

"TAAAAAKE THAAAAAAT!"

A little digimon tried to shoot a fireball at his target.
All it produced was a puff of smoke.

"... woops!"

And off he ran into the night.

AND NOBODY DIED THAT NIGHT

[kill tael]
[dawn]
Cloak
Cloak
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tael Thu May 22, 2014 9:26 pm

Y'know, getting killed day 1 is getting a little boring. It's happened in 3 out of my last 5 games.
Tael
Tael
Final Fight Guy
Final Fight Guy

ANV Character
Name: Ceasar
HP:
CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue320/400CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/400)
TP:
CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue970/1000CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (970/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Geno Thu May 22, 2014 10:04 pm

Well, at least we gained a little from this round. Not game wise, but morale wise. Pocki will not be missed.
( Rest in Pieces Tael ;_; )
Geno
Geno
Really Active Guy
Really Active Guy

ANV Character
Name: Walk Wellington
HP:
TP:
CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by French Connections Fri May 23, 2014 3:23 am

Only suspicious thing about last round is that Nale actually broke a tie. :P I'll roll with that for the time being. ^__^
[vote mrnaleit]
French Connections
French Connections
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Link Lab Fri May 23, 2014 3:26 am

[vote Axel] for getting Tael lynched again.
Link Lab
Link Lab
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

ANV Character
Name: Eliot Egawa
HP:
CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
TP:
CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue920/1000CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (920/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by StalinCommander Fri May 23, 2014 5:34 am

Goin on the pattern,  I'm gonna have to say

[Vote Nale]
StalinCommander
StalinCommander
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

ANV Character
Name: Dr. Vladiovich Von Krusteacov Ruskieman
HP:
CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue308/400CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (308/400)
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zink120 Fri May 23, 2014 3:51 pm

Yoooo for shame you all killing Taelmate. Poor show. [vote Nale]
Zink120
Zink120
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

https://www.youtube.com/user/Zink120

Back to top Go down

Post by MrNaleIt Fri May 23, 2014 7:29 pm

French Connections wrote:Nale actually broke a tie.
Holy shit you're right. I HAVE BROKEN A TIE. THE ONLY WAY TO EVEN HAVE A CHANCE AT REDEMPTION IS TO COMMIT THE DEATH OF THE SELF.

[waits for instalunch]
MrNaleIt
MrNaleIt
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Truck
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloak Fri May 23, 2014 9:02 pm

AH SHIT I MISSED IT BY AN HOUR AGAIN POOLS CLOSED KIDS

[dusk]
Cloak
Cloak
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloak Fri May 23, 2014 9:42 pm

[story Nothing's Like Before]

"Hoooold meeee~, whatever lies beyond this mooooorning-"
"OH MY GOD STOP SINGING THAT SONG YOU'VE BEEN SINGING IT FOR 3 GOD DAMN HOURS."

While Simple and Clean is a great song, having it on loop in the wrong accent gets annoying fast.

"Well, I do know another song..."
"ANYTHING ELSE"
"I've got a lov-e-ly bunch of co-co-nuts..."

Nale was quickly beaten unconscious and tossed into the Netherverse.

"Thank God that's over with."
"You're welcome."
"FUCK OFF WE KNOW YOU'RE MAKING THAT UP."
"THEY DON'T KNOW THAT!"

Nale should have invested in a third song

Role:

[kill mrnale]

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

"Alright, let's start getting rid of them. The novelty wore off pretty fast."
"Imagine being stuck with them for hundreds of years."

They began scoping out their prey.

"Him. He looks like a faget."
"Alright. Three, two, one..."

Jumping their target, they quickly dragged Zink over to the portal and tossed him in.

"ANARCHYYYYYYYY!"

They split up, ran off, and joined back up in hiding later.

"Did any of them even try to stop us?"
"Nah, they're edgy anti-heroes, they don't do that ally thing."
"Damn, can I do that? I've got a fucking herd of them."
"Sorry, you're already established. You'd need a reboot for that."
"Hmmmm..."

AND THAT'S HOW SONIC BOOM HAPPENED

Zink should have afraid of them

Role:

[kill zink]
[dawn]

Last edited by Cloak on Sat May 24, 2014 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cloak
Cloak
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by StalinCommander Fri May 23, 2014 10:29 pm

I got nothing.

Zink was my next idea and he's...well he's dead.

[vote no lynch] for now.
StalinCommander
StalinCommander
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

ANV Character
Name: Dr. Vladiovich Von Krusteacov Ruskieman
HP:
CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue308/400CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (308/400)
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next