Halolz Mafia Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA

+11
MrNaleIt
Hunter Axel
Scept
Aboithagameboi
Geno
Zink120
French Connections
DA
Tael
Link Lab
Cloak
15 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 4 Empty Re: CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA

Post by VoteBot 9000 Mon May 26, 2014 10:31 pm

Players
01: Link Lab
02: Tael - Killed R1
03: DA
04: French Connections
05: Zink120 - Killed R2
06: Geno - Killed R3
07: Aboithagameboi - Killed R4
08: Hunter Axel - Killed R3
09: MrNaleIt - Killed R2
10: StalinCommander - Killed R4

Voting History:

Final Vote History:

Story Posts

Phase: R5 Night
VoteBot 9000
VoteBot 9000
Artificial Guy
Artificial Guy

Back to top Go down

CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 4 Empty Re: CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA

Post by Cloak Mon May 26, 2014 11:09 pm

[end]
Cloak
Cloak
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Fluffles
HP:
CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue720/800CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
TP:
CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue415/500CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (415/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by French Connections Tue May 27, 2014 4:54 am

Eh well played. I realised that after my claim, if I actually voted for either of you, it'd be game over. I'm surprised that Link didn't swap his vote when DA didn't vote (I'd have taken a no-vote from DA to assume that he was Mafia), but then again it must have been late UK-time.
Thanks for the round Cloak, I liked the style and the round worked well even despite the low turnout.
French Connections
French Connections
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Link Lab Tue May 27, 2014 5:34 am

Actually, even if I had been on closer to the deadline, I doubt I would've changed my vote. Your claim left too many plot holes to shrug off as intentional. Also, I knew DA was busy with finals so he might not have time to vote.

But anyway, it's a shame we had such a low level of participation. I really liked this round.
Link Lab
Link Lab
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

ANV Character
Name: Eliot Egawa
HP:
CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue400/400CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
TP:
CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue920/1000CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (920/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by StalinCommander Tue May 27, 2014 8:24 am

CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 4 Ani-gant-yeyz
And here I thought this ruse would work alot better than what my Last Cloak mafia attempt was!

Oh well.
Hopefully our activity will pick up.

I mean. DA is back in the game.
StalinCommander
StalinCommander
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

ANV Character
Name: Dr. Vladiovich Von Krusteacov Ruskieman
HP:
CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue308/400CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (308/400)
TP:
CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue920/1000CLOAKS BALL BUSTING BALANCE BREAKING BASTARD ASS ORIGINAL THE CHARACTER MAFIA - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (920/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by French Connections Tue May 27, 2014 10:27 am

Link Lab wrote:Actually, even if I had been on closer to the deadline, I doubt I would've changed my vote. Your claim left too many plot holes to shrug off as intentional. Also, I knew DA was busy with finals so he might not have time to vote.

But anyway, it's a shame we had such a low level of participation. I really liked this round.

Eh I was banking on a last minute snipe if either of you voted for the other. That said, I was too tired to stay up anywhere near the deadline. Though had I bothered, I guess I could have voted against you and won due to my ability (mainly because DA didn't vote). That said, yeah my claim was a bit weak, and DA had a better track record than me this round. I'd have voted for myself if I were in your shoes too. :/
French Connections
French Connections
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainboy Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:30 am

FYI, bot is still parsing this thread since it's unlocked. He won't post because of the [end] command, but he's still loading up all 6 pages.

Not sure if that's what you all want.
Rainboy
Rainboy
Bot Owning Guy
Bot Owning Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4