Halolz Mafia Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 59: The Boondocks

+15
Leo E.
DA
Rainboy
MrNaleIt
Zyquux
Link Lab
Scept
Archer
Hunter Axel
StalinCommander
Gam
spplmj
Shadi
Tael
French Connections
19 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Round 59: The Boondocks - Page 8 Empty Re: Round 59: The Boondocks

Post by MrNaleIt Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:43 pm

>there's a fucking FOURTH MAFIA

I have no idea who to vote for this time.
MrNaleIt
MrNaleIt
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Truck
HP:
Round 59: The Boondocks - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue800/800Round 59: The Boondocks - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
TP:
Round 59: The Boondocks - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue490/500Round 59: The Boondocks - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (490/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tael Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:45 pm

..the fuck?

Game stealing third parties and four fucking mafia?

Edit: Do you guys remember that game when gamage was the last mafia and we ignored him for like 3 rounds because he was inactive

Unless someone has new intel, this is my best guess

Gamage - 1 - Tael
1/4
Tael
Tael
Final Fight Guy
Final Fight Guy

ANV Character
Name: Ceasar
HP:
Round 59: The Boondocks - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue320/400Round 59: The Boondocks - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/400)
TP:
Round 59: The Boondocks - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue970/1000Round 59: The Boondocks - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (970/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by OrionX Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:05 pm

Went back and skimmed what's happened so far.

Leo E. wrote:Gamage, you tried to get off of the DA vote last time and he turned out to be mafia.

Now you're trying to get off the Link vote.

Give us one good reason why you keep ducking out last-second.
Gam wrote:Looks like the mafia knows I'm bulletproof now.
Leo brought up a valid point here. I'm not sure if Gamage would be so sloppy as to do this if he was mafia. But at the same time, he rolerevealed when it didn't make much sense... That particular day was a tie involving him and Scept, that I broke with a vote on Scept. He also voted for a dead guy.

So either Gamge really is a bullletproof and is not taking this seriously, or he's mafia. (And still might not be taking this seriously) (Or lost internet as a mafia member. Again. :<)

Gamage - 2 - Tael, Orion
2/4
OrionX
OrionX
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gam Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:51 pm

OrionX wrote:(Or lost internet as a mafia member. Again. :<)
Again, sorry about that. I did everything within my power but my sister gave me no heads up that she hadn't been paying the internet bill.

OrionX wrote:Leo brought up a valid point here. I'm not sure if Gamage would be so sloppy as to do this if he was mafia. But at the same time, he rolerevealed when it didn't make much sense... That particular day was a tie involving him and Scept, that I broke with a vote on Scept. He also voted for a dead guy.
My voting patterns have always been completely unpredictable. I've just been trying to force ties this round, that's the only pattern I've had. Anyways the night story said I was attacked, so unless anyone else would like to claim the role there's no reason to vote for me. But even if you do I still have one other power to prove myself innocent.
Gam
Gam
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Wibli
HP:
Round 59: The Boondocks - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue775/800Round 59: The Boondocks - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (775/800)
TP:
Round 59: The Boondocks - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue475/500Round 59: The Boondocks - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (475/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tael Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:05 pm

Gam wrote:But even if you do I still have one other power to prove myself innocent.
Wouldn't that require giving you another round, though? With only 4 of us left, that's unacceptable if you're mafia. I don't have anything to base this off other than gut instinct and what Orion brought up about your voting patterns, so yes there's no hard evidence to vote for you, but at this point in the game, you seem like the best bet.

I didn't want to end on the possibility of Orion being win-stealing, but now I guess we'll have to take the chance.

Then again:

Zink120 wrote:I would also like to say that I suspect Nale, in case I don't make it through to tell you tomorrow.
It's all up in the air.
Tael
Tael
Final Fight Guy
Final Fight Guy

ANV Character
HP:
Round 59: The Boondocks - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue320/400Round 59: The Boondocks - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/400)
TP:
Round 59: The Boondocks - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue970/1000Round 59: The Boondocks - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (970/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gam Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:38 am

Well you and nale are the only possible suspects for me. I've never seen a voteless mafia but in themed rounds it's completely possible. Nale needs to role claim if we're going to make any progress.

EDIT: Nevermind I just looked back he claimed a roleblocking doctor.

On the 30th I got a message saying I was roleblocked and also that I spent the night in 'the slammer', which was the night before I was attacked. Link was the roleblocking mafia, so either nale is lying about his role or tael is a novote mafia. The solution is actually pretty simple from this point.

Nale roleblocks me tonight, if I get a roleblock message he's innocent. Today I will prove my innocence by stopping the lynch. Being bulletproof the mafia can't kill me to mess up this plan, and roleblocks can't block passive powers. The mafia can only kill Orion, Nale, or Tael. If Tael or Nale die, the other is mafia. If Orion dies then I just look at my inbox to see if nale roleblocked me.

Any objections?
Gam
Gam
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Wibli
HP:
Round 59: The Boondocks - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue775/800Round 59: The Boondocks - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (775/800)
TP:
Round 59: The Boondocks - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue475/500Round 59: The Boondocks - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (475/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by OrionX Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:33 am

Seems like a sound plan. At the very least, it should buy another day to narrow it down a little bit.
OrionX
OrionX
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tael Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:20 am

Sounds good.
Tael
Tael
Final Fight Guy
Final Fight Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Link Lab Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:37 am

............Well, that's the last time I ever try to get Zink killed. Something bad always happens to me or my team.
I'm still surprised you guys didn't get me until I was betrayed. But, I might be paranoid.
Link Lab
Link Lab
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

ANV Character
Name: Eliot Egawa
HP:
Round 59: The Boondocks - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue400/400Round 59: The Boondocks - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
TP:
Round 59: The Boondocks - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue920/1000Round 59: The Boondocks - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (920/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainboy Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:23 am

I somehow feel compelled to post this...

Rainboy
Rainboy
Bot Owning Guy
Bot Owning Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Axel Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:24 pm

Hey guys, if you're changing votes or making any, please make it clear on the table as not to confuse our host.

Personally I say, if it isn't on the table, it doesn't count unless you're asking someone to update for you.
Hunter Axel
Hunter Axel
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Minerva
HP:
Round 59: The Boondocks - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue710/800Round 59: The Boondocks - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (710/800)
TP:
Round 59: The Boondocks - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue490/500Round 59: The Boondocks - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (490/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by MrNaleIt Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:39 pm

Gam wrote:Nale roleblocks me tonight
fine with me

last I saw, the vote tally was 2 on gamage, so I'll vote rainboy since he was nowhere in your plan, gamage.

Gamage - 2 - Tael, Orion
rainboy - 1 - nale
3/4
MrNaleIt
MrNaleIt
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Truck
HP:
Round 59: The Boondocks - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue800/800Round 59: The Boondocks - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by OrionX Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:00 pm

MrNaleIt wrote:I'll vote rainboy since he was nowhere in your plan, gamage.
Because he ded.

Edit: I just noticed that I mixed up bulletproof and lynch-proof in that analysis post I made. lolwhoops.
OrionX
OrionX
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by French Connections Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:30 pm

Got back very late and in no state of mind to write an ending story nor post results.
I will confirm that Round 59 is over though. Close call on the game though.
French Connections
French Connections
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by French Connections Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:59 am

Round 59: The Boondocks: OrionX Survivor Victory!

Ed Wuncler Sr. was making his election victory speech on Television after receiving an overwhelming 101% of the election votes. Uncle Ruckus felt ashamed. Oh how that Great White Man in the sky had deceived him with promises of a 'shared victory'. The Illuminati's vision of 'an America for the Free, an America for White' had been stolen away from him. Mr. Wuncler threw him away like a used tissue the moment. He had dreamed of a land rid of negroes and here was a man encouraging them to migrate to use them as cheap labour. Still, at least he weren't no Nigga nor no Mormon. Uncle Ruckus turned off the television and went back to mopping the hallways before the children went out for recess. At least the niggers were fewer in number in Woodcrest.

Hidden lynch tally

Gamage - 1 - Tael, Orion
rainboy - 1 - nale
3/4

Results: Gamage ate stones for breakfast (Gam lynched)
Nale trusted the wrong person (Nale stabbed in the back)

Gamage was:

Nale was:

Single use power: Power to the people. You instigate a coup and institute martial law for a day, thereby rendering any lynch that day void. Your regime will inevitably collapse the next day.

Remaining roles

Orion was:

Tael was:

Night actions log:

Round 1:

Round 2:

Round 3:

Round 4:

Round 5:

Round 6:

Round 7 (end round):

Awards Ceremony

The Round 59: The Boondocks award: goes to Orion for winning.

Known unknowns award: goes to Axel for investigating mafia round 1, and getting him lynched R2.

Anti-Illuminati coalition award: is shared by Nale, Scept & Orion. In round 2, both Scept and Nale were at some point the likely victim of the lynch due to DA's ability. However, all three players successfully neutralised DA in a way that he would get lynched regardless on the other's . All three claimed credit for the kill, though technically Orion's vote is what saved the day.

White Man's God award: goes to Orion. Orion played his role amazingly, maintaining a position of power throughout the game. He was responsible for most lynches past R4. He even got Mafia to work with him in Tandem in R7.

The nigger-technology award: goes to Link for guessing a lot of the game's mechanics solely based on what little information he had. Aside from a small slipup during the chaos of R2, Link managed to predict a lot of the game via the hidden lynch tally.

"I'm no doctor!" award: goes to Nale using his role solely to roleblock.

Scumbag Negro award: goes to Zink for instantly. Mafia was so worried by his playstyle, that they felt the need to kill him. (thereby securing their demise)

Uncle Ruckus's Janitor award: goes to Rainboy, for not being afraid to get his hands dirty despite the nature of his role. He wasn't afraid to kill his own kind in order to achieve his goals.

The White Ruckus award: goes to Tael for being able to successfully regroup with Mafia and help them out. Sadly for him, Mafia would make a devastating slipup the following round, but still, Kudos to him for being able roleclaim being a traitor!

Bad Luck Brian award: goes to Sppl for using his ability on the only nigger immune to it in the game.

Eitherway all, I hope you all enjoyed the game! It was my first, and I had no idea how much effort y'all put in to your games. O__O So to all the people who's games I've participated in and that have hosted before me: thank you for your hard work!
The game also went by with nearly no slipups (aside from accidentally pm'ing Axel that he received a glass of Lemonade despite Leo dying that round). In hindsight, I shouldn't have delayed a round for Mafia, as it was unfair for all the other players in the game; but I'll try not and do that again in the future. Although not all Townies played the way I had expected them to and didn't necessarily capitalise on their roleset as much as I'd have liked them to, I believe Mafia and the Survivors played amazingly.

Last edited by French Connections on Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
French Connections
French Connections
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tael Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:26 am

Can I just say

I FUCKING WARNED YOU ABOUT THOSE 3RD PARTIES
I TOLD YOU DOGS

Anway, great round french! That was a ton of fun, and it's great to see everyone trying so hard, made for a very heated game. Congratulations Orion, a well deserved win.

Last edited by Tael on Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Tael
Tael
Final Fight Guy
Final Fight Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zink120 Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:37 am

What Tael said. I enjoyed that very much.
Just FYI town, I almost screwed us over massively. Because I trusted Rain after his reveal I PM'd him saying I was the vengeful townie; how do you think I can bait the mafia. He killed me anyway and much joy was had~!
GG errybody, especially muh bro French ;-)
Zink120
Zink120
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

https://www.youtube.com/user/Zink120

Back to top Go down

Post by Link Lab Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:03 am

.........Well, that's entirely my fault. Before I went off that night, I'd posted my action and posted a night kill as well in case Rain didn't get back in time. I chose you since I knew what everyone else had claimed and you were the wild card in this scenario. I was right to be worried but I didn't expect it to backfire like that.

Also, what Tael said. Orion had no choice but to claim the one third party that doesn't need to be killed. You can't trust someone in that situation.
Link Lab
Link Lab
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

ANV Character
Name: Eliot Egawa
HP:
Round 59: The Boondocks - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue400/400Round 59: The Boondocks - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
TP:
Round 59: The Boondocks - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue920/1000Round 59: The Boondocks - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (920/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by spplmj Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:02 am

10/10 round would fail my main role again.
spplmj
spplmj
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by OrionX Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:33 am

Ohhhhh maaaan. I thought for sure Tael was gonna off me tonight. So glad he didn't~

I'd also like to point out that I find it appropriate I got the Jasmine role lynched when it would have otherwise been prevented. (Especially considering lemonade was involved in that role)

Thanks for the great round, French!
OrionX
OrionX
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by DA Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:14 pm

*applauds wildly*
Man oh man oh man, this round was highly enjoyable through and through. Both in the gameplay mechanics and the story/roles. Even though I haven't watched The Boondocks (because it never aired here), you still managed to convey the feel of the show (judging from the small bits I've seen).
All in all, good show French! Can't wait to have ya host again!

As for me, I think it's time for my round...
DA
DA
Owns this joint
Owns this joint

http://boredman-da.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Axel Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:29 pm

Oh man, that round kept me on edge on the final few days. I KNEW Link had to be mafia, the problem was deciding whether to prove it with an investigation or search for the other mafia. Figures Ruckus would have been the final mafia.

But wow, excellent round, French. It was a lot of fun and I certainly hope we can have another good one from you in the future.
Hunter Axel
Hunter Axel
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Minerva
HP:
Round 59: The Boondocks - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue710/800Round 59: The Boondocks - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (710/800)
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scept Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:52 pm

What.
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT.
Scept
Scept
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Lynn
HP:
Round 59: The Boondocks - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue520/600Round 59: The Boondocks - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (520/600)
TP:
Round 59: The Boondocks - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue1400/1500Round 59: The Boondocks - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (1400/1500)

http://sceptilianblade.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainboy Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:03 pm

OrionX wrote:Ohhhhh maaaan. I thought for sure Tael was gonna off me tonight. So glad he didn't.
We had two choices. Off you and ensure village victory when Nale lynched poor voteless Tael the next round, or off Nale and hope that you won with us. I gave it ~30% chance you'd win with us, but 30% is better than 0%.
Rainboy
Rainboy
Bot Owning Guy
Bot Owning Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadi Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:22 am

A pimp named slickback does not approve of this victory!!

Thanks for a good round, Frenchie
Shadi
Shadi
Final Fight Guy
Final Fight Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next