Halolz Mafia Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

+15
Vatonnage
Nick Soapdish
Gam
Zyquux
Yoshi
Caelun_Niveus
Dracojounin7
Leo E.
Cloak
Tael
Hunter Axel
MrNaleIt
Archer
Scept
DA
19 posters

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 7 Empty Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by Yoshi Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:45 am

Scept wrote:TO THE JUNKYARD, AWAAAAAAAAAAY.
Also, this is now Yoshi. Totally canon.:

You do that and i'll make sure smashcrush gets some pussy at the end of it all >:T
Yoshi
Yoshi
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Kit
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue680/800The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (680/800)
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue500/500The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 7 Empty Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by grashbar Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:07 am

Junkyard seems like a good idea. Might find some weapons to use!
grashbar
grashbar
Veteran Guy
Veteran Guy

ANV Character
Name: Walker Gallier
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue720/800The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue500/500The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gam Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:11 am

Head directly for the danger zone. Especially because all these people want to go to the junkyard and what if there are scrap golems. I would feel uncomfortable with scrap golems, our kinds don't get along.
Gam
Gam
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Wibli
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue775/800The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (775/800)
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue475/500The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (475/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tael Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:20 am

Much better we fight Danger Golems.
Tael
Tael
Final Fight Guy
Final Fight Guy

ANV Character
Name: Ceasar
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue320/400The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/400)
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue970/1000The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (970/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by DA Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:40 pm

We have 8/12 people deciding to go Junkyard, so that's what I'll do. brb, updating map and writing stuff.
DA
DA
Owns this joint
Owns this joint

http://boredman-da.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by DA Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:45 pm

[MAP]:
After deciding it with your team, you head southwise towards the Junkyard. Some of your cohorts said that they wanted to go back to the big fiery explosion CRUSHSMASH THE CRUSHSMASHER made (perfectly labeled in your map as a dangerous zone). You think that they dare to be stupid, but they're just weird. Al of you start walking down the grassy plains of the Tutorial Gardens, on your way to The Junkyard!

After a couple of hours of walking, you notice that the grass below you starts getting thinner and thinner until you reach a gigantic pile of mechanical trash, where any sign of plantlife is just gone. You check your map to see your whereabouts and, aside from noticing that the blast radius of the Scud attack has diminished, you notice that you've arrived at The Junkyard.
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 7 Kj7OT06
BGM:
The foul stench of rot, bodily fluids, corpses, nitrogen, carbon dioxide, gasoline and oil fills the air much to the chargin of a lot of you. You can see some Neo-Kobold Scouts rummaging through some of the nearby piles, scavenging for supplies to create more weapons for their people. Upon noticing your presence, however, they flee. Scouts cannot put much of a fight compared to their more proficient brethren, so they often try to evade fights.
You notice that there's a huge abundance of mechanical supplies, empty and half-empty power cores, springs, severely damaged robot parts (both small and huge), a couple of metal tubing, and all that good stuff. You all think it's a good idea to split up (albeit not too far off so you lose track of each other) and do whatever you wish to do here.
You may now interact with your surroundings and/or your cohorts.

[character] Deadline: January 12th, 5 AM (Decided to shorten the deadlines to some time where I'm actuall awake because I'M STUPID AND I OVERSLEPT TWICE)
DA
DA
Owns this joint
Owns this joint

Back to top Go down

Post by grashbar Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:49 pm

I'll be scavenging for a bazooka and a rifle. Hopefully they got something like that here. And ammo for them too. If no bazooka, I'll throw the fucking rockets if I need to, if I find rocket ammo.
grashbar
grashbar
Veteran Guy
Veteran Guy

ANV Character
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue720/800The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:55 pm

I'm going to wander off to find myself some weapons,maybe some blades or a big sword and if those won't work two pistols and a rifle i'll also try and find somewhere i can be alone and check out the guide to see what it has to offer.
Yoshi
Yoshi
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue680/800The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (680/800)
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyquux Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:06 pm

CRUSHSMASH FINDS THE LARGEST PIECE OF METAL THAT IS AT LEAST VAGUELY STRAIGHT (PREFERABLY A GIRDER) AND TAKES IT TO USE AS A CLUB.  BEGIN LOOKING FOR ANY LINGERING NEO-KOBOLDS TO SMASH.
Zyquux
Zyquux
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: CRUSHSMASH THE SMASHCRUSHER
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue380/600The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (380/600)
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1420/1500The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1420/1500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Scept Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:08 pm

I'll scrounge up some parts for some makeshift armor and a large, collapsible hammer.
Scept
Scept
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Lynn
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue520/600The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (520/600)
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1400/1500The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1400/1500)

http://sceptilianblade.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gam Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:12 pm

I will add some nice looking scrap to my golem self. I shall become a new breed of golem, and evolve into the ultimate animate object! If I find enemies (or even a boss) with parts I could break off and add to myself I will totally go for it.
Gam
Gam
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Wibli
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue775/800The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (775/800)
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue475/500The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (475/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tael Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:14 pm

Put together a mechanical toolkit, and fly around (can I fly?) to scout for any parts I can start assembling a vehicle with.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Tael on Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
Tael
Tael
Final Fight Guy
Final Fight Guy

ANV Character
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue320/400The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/400)
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue970/1000The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (970/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracojounin7 Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:18 pm

Do the thing with the tablet if I haven't.
Dracojounin7
Dracojounin7
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Jadaal
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue520/600The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (520/600)
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1500/1500The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:21 pm

um,the tablet is in my wrist computer.
Yoshi
Yoshi
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:21 pm

Be unlike all the cool kids and try to hunt down for an enemy, try to squeeze some information out of them.

If I can't find any then I want to look for a box so I can become this guy:
http://triodepunch.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/medium_gundamcosplaybox.jpg

ALL WHILE POSING.
Archer
Archer
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Dente - El Exterminador de Demonios Dos
HP:
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue955/1000The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (955/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloak Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:27 pm

Look for any kind of Hardlight or Hammerspace technology to tinker with, and possibly assimilate into my armor.
Cloak
Cloak
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Fluffles
HP:
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue415/500The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (415/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by MrNaleIt Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:59 pm

Look for stuff that I can use to make into those tonfa things then test them out on a stray Neo-Kobold that is far out of CRUSHSMASH THE SMASHCRUSHER's range. Also take any dead animals I find (max 8 dead animals) and put them in my inventory.
MrNaleIt
MrNaleIt
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Truck
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue800/800The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue490/500The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (490/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Soapdish Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:59 pm

Build a deadly fighting robot waifu with the parts in the junkyard. This killer waifu robot will also havea vehicle form that I can ride likea steed
Nick Soapdish
Nick Soapdish
Veteran Guy
Veteran Guy

ANV Character
Name: Cunt Destroyer
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue375/400The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (375/400)
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue985/1000The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (985/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyquux Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:59 am

MrNaleIt wrote:far out of CRUSHSMASH THE SMASHCRUSHER's range

>IMPLYING YOU CAN ESCAPE THE REACH OF THE HUGE
Zyquux
Zyquux
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: CRUSHSMASH THE SMASHCRUSHER
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue380/600The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (380/600)
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1420/1500The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1420/1500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Axel Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:14 am

Start making makeshift bombs around the area. Just small ones, can't stay around all day but can't let this explosive stuff go to waste.

And then head deeper into the junkyard. Everyone knows the more valuable stuff is deeper in.
Hunter Axel
Hunter Axel
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Minerva
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue710/800The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (710/800)
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue490/500The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (490/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by DA Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:45 am

[MAP]:
grashbar wrote:I'll be scavenging for a bazooka and a rifle. Hopefully they got something like that here. And ammo for them too. If no bazooka, I'll throw the fucking rockets if I need to, if I find rocket ammo.
You rummage through the endless sea of junk to see if there's any sort of rifle, or any bazooka and ammo for it around. You find some already-used rockets with no explosive mechanisms (making them as effective as bean-bags for ammo) and a deadbeat, broken down bazooka that is in dire need for repairs. In its current state, it can't launch anything farther than 2 feet in front of you and the targeting computer seems to have been ripped off. You're gonna need some more materials for it.
Acquired Broken Bazooka and Useless Rockets(x4)!
Yoshi wrote:I'm going to wander off to find myself some weapons,maybe some blades or a big sword and if those won't work two pistols and a rifle i'll also try and find somewhere i can be alone and check out the guide to see what it has to offer.
You wander alone deep inside the junkyard. Unfortunately all blades seem to be either broken, blunt, or rusted beyond repair. You do find a broken Laser Blade that needs a power core and some realignment diodes.
Acquired Broken Laser Blade!
You notice that you're far away from your cohorts, so you decide to check the rest of the contents of the former tablet. You click on [Travel Guide], and a list of tips appear, while a pre-recorded voice can be heard LOUDLY BOOMING FROM YOUR WRIST-COMPUTER'S SPEAKERS saying "GRRREETINGS, FELLOW TRAVELER!"
You break down in an incomprehensible language fueled by anger that can be summed up as "HNDJSKGDBNAKGBVHSNGSLGBSNHAFHGAUIHAUBGGJGHFDKHSDJGSAFHFFFFFFFFFFFFF-"
Some of your cohorts take notice of this. It seems that whatever info lodged in that tablet will DEFINITELY not be private to the entire guild.
Zyquux wrote:CRUSHSMASH FINDS THE LARGEST PIECE OF METAL THAT IS AT LEAST VAGUELY STRAIGHT (PREFERABLY A GIRDER) AND TAKES IT TO USE AS A CLUB.  BEGIN LOOKING FOR ANY LINGERING NEO-KOBOLDS TO SMASH.
"CRUSHSMASH WANTS TO CRUSH AND SMASH" you say, as you SMASH away mounds of junk to find a large piece of metal.
While you can't find a girder that isn't intact, you manage to find a rather large, rusty Cortosis Pipe that's as long as both your arms stretched out.
Acquired Rusty Cortosis Pipe!
You swing it around in glee to test it out.
Suddenly, your wrist computer starts beeping and the pipe disappears! You check your wrist computer to see what's wrong. It reads "EXTERNAL/THIRD PARTY OBJECT DETECTED AS WEAPON/ARMOR. Assimilated to main armor."
It seems that any weapon or armor enhancement you get and use as an actual weapon/armor will be added to your main armor. The good news is that you don't need to carry it all the time. The bad news is that it will only work if you have enough battery to activate your armor.
The other good news is, you and your friends' armor battery is now at 90%!
Rusty Cortosis Pipe successfully assimilated to armor.
This makes you furious, as you walk towards Kit's general direction, looking to SMASH some Neo-Kobold Scouts on the way. Unfortunately, your HUEG size and weight make it impossible to get a hold of those small, speedy buggers as they burrow through mounds of junk or run away from the junkyard.
Scept wrote:I'll scrounge up some parts for some makeshift armor and a large, collapsible hammer.
Since you're fairly certain that your One-Piece suit and your little bell are not good enough ammo for you, you start rummaging through some of the piles of trash.
A disheveled aluminium basket as a chestplate, some metal tubing for your arms and legs, a hollowed-out, overly bent Parnassus chestplate as a helmet (with the fringes of it serving as a visor slit) and a couple of cpu cases for your feet. You then grab the remains of a broken down... non-descript futuristic device? It looks like a PS3 Slim, only bigger, with some vents on it, a slot where a screen was supposed to be, and a taser bar at one of the wider ends (sadly, it has no power core to power up the taser). You find a piece of metal tubing sticking out, shove it where the screen is supposed to be, et voila! A makeshift hammer, with a hammer head that can barely stay still!
Acquired Makeshift Hammer and Beggar's Armor!
You swing it around to see if it stays put, and although it seems like the head would fall off after a couple of swings, it manages to stay put.
Suddenly, your wrist computer starts beeping and both your armor and the hammer disappear! You check your wrist computer to see what's wrong. It reads "EXTERNAL/THIRD PARTY OBJECT DETECTED AS WEAPON/ARMOR. Assimilated to main armor." Crap, guess you're not safe from this either.
Makeshift Hammer and Beggar's Armor successfully assimilated to armor.
Gam wrote:I will add some nice looking scrap to my golem self. I shall become a new breed of golem, and evolve into the ultimate animate object! If I find enemies (or even a boss) with parts I could break off and add to myself I will totally go for it.
Using your organic exterior, you shove the nearest pieces of metal towards the body parts you consider that need the most protection, stabbing yourself with these so that they stay put, like punching a staple through a piece of wood. You feel no pain at all during this process!
Makeshift Metallic Golem Armor acquired!
Your armor begins to flicker a bit for some reason, and your wrist computer starts beeping. You check its screen to see what's going on. It reads "FAILURE TO ASSIMILATE EXTERNAL/THIRD PARTY WEAPON/ARMOR. REASON: ASSIMILATED TO BODY."
Neato! You can instead use these kinds of things to modify your body without your wrist computer interfering! You're like Knack, but with 99.9% less suck!
Tael wrote:Put together a mechanical toolkit, and fly around (can I fly?) to scout for any parts I can start assembling a vehicle with. (Or a pilot-able robot, fine. But preferably an 80's muscle car.)
You actually manage to find a broken down toolkit with wrenches, a portable welder with no energy, a drill, screws and a screwdriver. They are all rusty, and some of them seem to be broken in half, but nothing that a bit of your wings can (temporarily) patch up! Except for the lack of juice on the welder.
Acquired Toolkit!
You can now craft better weapons and ammo!

You fly towards Kit and CRUSHSMASH THE CRUSHSMASHER's general direction, looking to see if there's any pieces high above the towering pillar of crap. You find some small wheels, about the size of your talons, and take them with you. The rubber is falling off of them.
Acquired Wheels(x8)!
You land behind Kit, as CRUSHSMASH THE CRUSHSMASHER starts approaching you, trying to swat away Neo-Kobold Scouts.
Dracojounin7 wrote:Do the thing with the tablet if I haven't.
You remember Kit having the tablet, so you walk over where she is.
Alpar wrote:Be unlike all the cool kids and try to hunt down for an enemy, try to squeeze some information out of them.

If I can't find any then I want to look for a box so I can become this guy:
http://triodepunch.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/medium_gundamcosplaybox.jpg

ALL WHILE POSING.
You see a Neo-Kobold Scout admiring a power core in rather good shape atop a small junk hill.
"HEY YOU!" you shout at it while posing in a rather fashionable way "I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS I NEED ANSWERING!". You then start climbing the trash pile to get him.
The Neo-Kobold Scout shrieks in fear as it runs away faster than you can say "SANIC"!
Well, that got you nowhere, but hey! He dropped the power core he was 'mirin! It has the number 2 labeled on it.
Acquired Lv. 2 Power Core (%98)!
As you're standing atop this pile of junk, you notice a large, rotten, greasy box at the very bottom of a nearby pile. You slide down your current pile, not caring for all the fungal diseases your feet are probably gonna get, and approach the box. It seems to be an old Industrial Refridgerator Box, and after literally punching a hole through the bottom of it, it fits in your body perfectly! You dip your finger into a nearby pool of gunk and scribble the words "GENDEM" in front of it. You pose in the edgiest way you can as you shout "YEAAAAAAHHH!!" to the heavens.
Acquired Cardboard Armor!
Suddenly, your wrist computer starts beeping and your armor disappears! You check your wrist computer to see what's wrong. It reads "EXTERNAL/THIRD PARTY OBJECT DETECTED AS WEAPON/ARMOR. Assimilated to main armor."
"OH COME ON! IT'S FUCKING CARDBOARD!" you shout.
Cardboard Armor successfully assimilated to armor.
Cloak wrote:Look for any kind of Hardlight or Hammerspace technology to tinker with, and possibly assimilate into my armor.
Due to sheer luck, you manage to find a Hard Light Tablet Emmiter that's missing a power core. Conveniently, there's a nearby Lv 5 power core besides it! Unfortunately it doesn't seem to have a lot of juice, and the Hard Light Tablet Emmiter only accepts power cores of Lv 2 or lower.

...but what the hell, you reason that if it's Lv 5 but almost empty, then it might count as a Lv 2 core, right? You unscrew the power core from its containment socket and screw it into the Hard Light Tablet Emmiter.
*VOIP!*
The hard light coming out of it is pretty intense and is far larger than its intended purpose! So much so that it serves as a functional shield! (With the only downside being that it shows completely stretched traslucid ads for Gormia Foods)
Hard Light Tablet Shield acquired!
Suddenly, your mustache computer starts beeping and your shield disappears! You check your mustache computer to see what's wrong. It reads "EXTERNAL/THIRD PARTY OBJECT DETECTED AS WEAPON/ARMOR. Assimilated to main armor."
You feel satisfied. "How convenient!" you say.
Hard Light Tablet Shield successfully assimilated to armor.
MrNaleIt wrote:Look for stuff that I can use to make into those tonfa things then test them out on a stray Neo-Kobold that is far out of CRUSHSMASH THE SMASHCRUSHER's range. Also take any dead animals I find (max 8 dead animals) and put them in my inventory.
You find a nearby, somewhat rusty cortosis pipe that's conveniently bent into a [ shape. You start smashing and bending it in half with all your might until it finally gives in and breaks in two pieces, perfect for makeshift tonfa.
As you break the pipe, numerous dead, small creatures lodged inside it fall out. It appears that the middle of the tube housed a Junktopus egg sack, and you just ripped it open, releasing all the unborn fetuses within it.

...for some reason, you decide to take some of them, you disgusting creature.
Rusty Cortosis Pipe Tonfa(x2) and Unborn Junktopus Fetuses(x8) acquired!
You test your tonfa a bit, punching the air with 'em and twirling 'em a bit. They seem to do the trick for now!
Suddenly, your wrist computer starts beeping and your tonfas disappears! You check your wrist computer to see what's wrong. It reads "EXTERNAL/THIRD PARTY OBJECT DETECTED AS WEAPON/ARMOR. Assimilated to main armor."
You don't mind, as you decide to punch the air some more. You're happy that you have your tonfa, and that got you pumped to train a bit. You try to spar with some of the nearby Neo-Kobold Scouts, but they're too fast for you, and they all run away.
nicksoapdish wrote:Build a deadly fighting robot waifu with the parts in the junkyard. This killer waifu robot will also havea vehicle form that I can ride likea steed
You rummage around to find the perfect parts to create the perfect little girl-bot. Your small size and avid sense of smell makes it perfect for you to swim inside the piles of trash, and your NANOMACHINES, SON help you survive the corroding liquids of leaking power cores and other materials.

After a long session of rummaging around, you get enough pieces to make a functional, albeit small, fighting robot waifu. The only problem is, you have no tools to put everything together, nor any power cores to fire her up. You grab a nearby rag, roll up the parts in the rag, toss it to your back and head down to Ceasar's whereabouts. Something tells you (and by something, I mean your scouter) that he has a toolkit.
Robot Waifu Parts acquired!
Hunter Axel wrote:Start making makeshift bombs around the area. Just small ones, can't stay around all day but can't let this explosive stuff go to waste.

And then head deeper into the junkyard. Everyone knows the more valuable stuff is deeper in.
While digging around for potential items, you think "What if the Winnin' Guys used small bombs?"
This makes you dig deeper for any and all items that may help you on your endeavor to create small bombs.

You manage to find a lot of 2 boxes of Power Cores! sCore!
(The GM apologizes in advance for such a terrible pun)
You notice that one box has completely empty and unscrewed cores. The energy inside seems to have leaked into the nearby electronics corroding them. The lingering chemicals inside the core's walls might still be flammable, so you take them with you. Another box only seems to contain 3 intact Lv 1 Power Cores. If you unscrew them and light the tip of them on fire, they'd make excellent bombs!
Acquired Empty Power Cores (x10) and Lv 1 Power Cores (x3, %100)!
Now all you need is something flammable to ignite them, so you go deeper into the junkyard, where CRUSHSMASH and co. are.

The Winnin' Guys have temporarily split up!
GROUP A
consists of Kit, CRUSHSMASH, Jadaal, Ceasar, Cunt Destroyer and Minerva!
GROUP B consists of everyone else not in Group A!

You may continue interacting with your enviroment and cohorts.
[character] Deadline: 5 PM today.

Last edited by DA on Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
DA
DA
Owns this joint
Owns this joint

Back to top Go down

Post by Tael Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:55 am

>build small cybernetic dog the waifu of his dreams
>if I have time, throw together a makeshift crossbow and some bolts
>ask dog to see if he can find some power cores or engine parts under the debris while I'm working

Last edited by Tael on Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
Tael
Tael
Final Fight Guy
Final Fight Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by grashbar Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:06 am

Who needs a targetting computer for a bazooka, pah. Gonna need to find a scope for this, then find stuff that can be used to repair the bazooka. Having non-fuctional rockets is fine too, I can do something with them later.

Gonna need some armor too, but that can be handled after the bazooka is fixed.
grashbar
grashbar
Veteran Guy
Veteran Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vatonnage Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:16 am

I FIND PILES OF CORPSES OF MY FALLEN DARKNESS METAL EDGYHOG BRETHREN. DESPAIRING OVER THIS LOSS, I CRY TEARS OF HYPER-REALISTIC CREMSON RED BLUD AS THE SKY DARKENS AND A THUNDERSTORM OCCURS, EXCEPT INSTEAD OF THUNDER, "CRAWLING" BY LINKIN PARK PLAYS.

BUT, THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE. AND I AM THE ONE.
SO I QUICKLY GET OVER IT AS SOON AS THE SONG IS OVER AND ASSIMILATE THE DEAD BODIES INTO MY OWN. FUCK THOSE NIGGAS.

ALSO I FIND THE DAMN FOURTH CHAOS EMERALD.
Vatonnage
Vatonnage
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: [MLG]xXxDaRknEss420_n0sc0purxXx
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue770/860The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (770/860)
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:36 am

Wonder if there's a consistent timezone for this game cause it feels like it should be.
Archer
Archer
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Dente - El Exterminador de Demonios Dos
HP:
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue955/1000The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (955/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next