Halolz Mafia Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

+15
Vatonnage
Nick Soapdish
Gam
Zyquux
Yoshi
Caelun_Niveus
Dracojounin7
Leo E.
Cloak
Tael
Hunter Axel
MrNaleIt
Archer
Scept
DA
19 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 9 Empty Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by Gam Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:35 am

We have wood, we have metal. Only two things here remain to absorb. Absorb either some ground, or some flesh. Flesh is naturally going to have to come from either a monster or (if there are any) a neutral creature.
Gam
Gam
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Wibli
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue775/800The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (775/800)
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue475/500The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (475/500)

Back to top Go down

The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 9 Empty Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by DA Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:35 am

[the following updates may arrive late due to family shenanigans. I apologize in advance]
DA
DA
Owns this joint
Owns this joint

http://boredman-da.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by grashbar Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:03 am

I will ask Caesar nicely to borrow some tools from the toolbox so I can repair the bazooka. No need to take the whole thing. Also stay in the vincinity so if he needs the tools, I can hand them back again.
grashbar
grashbar
Veteran Guy
Veteran Guy

ANV Character
Name: Walker Gallier
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue720/800The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue500/500The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:01 pm

Tael wrote:
Hunter Axel wrote:No one should disturb a lady's rest! Get up and toss broken lighter at Crushsmash. It shouldn't do much to him but I'm angry!

Surely there's something I can use to make fire!

wait a minute, that flint...

Archer
Archer
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Dente - El Exterminador de Demonios Dos
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue320/400The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/400)
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue955/1000The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (955/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by DA Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:04 pm

[MAP STILL UNAVAILABLE]
Hunter Axel wrote:No one should disturb a lady's rest! Get up and toss broken lighter at Crushsmash. It shouldn't do much to him but I'm angry!

Surely there's something I can use to make fire!
You toss the broken lighter at CRUSHSMASH. The damage is so insignificant that PvP Rules don't even detect it. The broken lighter breaks down into tiny little bits after colliding with CRUSHSMASH.
The pieces fall nearby Ceasar's workplace, as he's busy trying to get the welder's laser function to work, but to no avail. The Flame function seems to work well as it spews out gas, but there seems to be a lack of spark emmiters. Ceasar seem's annoyed at you and CRUSHSMASH's bickering... but then he pauses for a bit...
Tael wrote:wait a minute, that flint...
Ceasar grabs the flint and he strikes it nearby the welder's nozzle, igniting a flame. He now proceeds to finish up Cunt Destroyer's robot waifu.
grashbar wrote:I will ask Caesar nicely to borrow some tools from the toolbox so I can repair the bazooka. No need to take the whole thing. Also stay in the vincinity so if he needs the tools, I can hand them back again.
"What, I'm the team's engineer now?" says Ceasar. "Just leave it over there. I'll fix that once I'm done with this robot. At least help me out handing me these tools, mate."
You stay nearby to help out Ceasar in exchange for him helping you fix the bazooka
Zyquux wrote:SMASHCRUSH SEES THE DITCH AND WISHED TO GO DEEPER.

USE A NEARBY SHEET OF METAL TO DIG STRAIGHT DOWN.
You grab the remains of a jet plane's left wing and jump into the ditch, digging down for a bit. The ground beneath you becomes unstable for a bit, as the junk filling the ditch starts to shift downwards as a funnel, kinda like a sand pit. The ground stops rumbling, as the ditch is now officially a junk pit.
nicksoapdish wrote:Keep scrounging for useful things for the group and maybe some augments that give me robo hands/claws.
Also find some top quality power cores/sources.
You try to find yoruself some good armor augmentations for you and your team. Unfortunately, everything you find is in a deplorable state that is beyond repair.
You also cannot seem to find any good power sources, so you run over to Dente's location and beg him for any power cores or anything similar to help you.
[What will Dente do about this?]
Dracojounin7 wrote:Look for the following:

-Brake drum
-Brake cap
-PVC pipe
-that aluminum duct tube stuff, whatever it's called
-squirrel cage blower (don't ask why it's called that)
-Any kind of metal tripod
Other hopeful supplies:
-Hammer or axe
-More cable
-Plates of steel
As much as you hate the smell of burning oil, engine grease and dead animal, you start digging through the trash piles in search for some of the items listed above.
You find a somewhat damaged metal tripod, with some of its legs bent upwards. Nothing a bit of elbow grease might fix, but you're currently not strong enough to bend it back in place. You also find a rather hefty pipe, but it's not PVC. It seems to be Cortosis. Score!
You notice that Cunt Destroyer was picking up cable from a nearby telephone post, so you take that as well.
Cortosis Pipe, Telephone Pole Cable and Damaged Tripod acquired!
Yoshi wrote:Fly up into the air and get a better view of the area,if i see anything alert the others what it looks like and where it's comeing from.Also if i have time try and find something to drink that doesn't look disgusting and retry my fire breath.
May I remind you that you're in a JUNKYARD!? As in "Every single liquid here is either poisonous, corrosive or just plain foul"?
You fly up into the air to scout the nearby area for any trouble. You did notice that CRUSHSMASH is making the junk pit go deeper and deeper with little to no effort as the junk sinks down bit by bit. This looks somewhat dangerous, so you shout to the entire guild
"HEY GUYS! CRUSHSMASH IS DOING SOMETHING STUPID!"
you can hear Truck shout back. "TELL US SOMETHING WE DON'T KNOW!"
"YEAH, BUT, HE'S MAKING THIS BIG ASS... JUNK PIT OF SORTS!"
"AS LONG AS HE'S NOT HARMING ANYONE AGAIN, IT'S ALL GOOD!"
"OKAY, THANKS!"
MrNaleIt wrote:Let the others in my group (and attempt to let Group A know by shouting (but not shouting loud enough to pop a blood vessel again)) about the [Map]-shout-command thing not working.

Also try using Ancient Shisa powers and attempt to, to put it simply, basically solar-beam a trash pile.

Then put my ear to the ground and try to detect where the rumbling is the most intense and back up from the source.
"BY THE WAY!" you shout towards Kit
"WHAT!?"
"THE MAP DOESN'T SEEM TO BE WORKING AT ALL RIGHT NOW!"
Kit can be seen fiddling with her wristputer a bit
"WHAT THE SHIT, YOU'RE RIGHT! IT SAYS THAT THERE'S NO SIGNAL!"
"BULLSHIT! WE HAD SIGNAL A COUPLE OF HOURS AGO!"
"WELL THEN FIND OUT WHAT'S CAUSING THIS INTERFERENCE! ...dumbass"
You couldn't quite make out what Kit said at the end, but no matter. You find a nearby trash pile with wheels and sprockets all around it. You try your best to, ahem, "solarbeam" this pile of crap with your Ancient Shisa powers, but to no avail. You do manage so emmit some small light, tho. This might help.
You've acquired a new technique!
Flash (2 TP)
: Shine bright like a Shisa. This will lower all of your opponents accuracy in battle, as well as illuminate dark areas, king of the impossible!
Cloak wrote:First, see if the Silicon is compatible with the hardlight shield, then install it if possible.

Second, start screwing with the hardlight shield, see if I can get it to take a sharp edge. Also, install Ad Block to get a blank shield.

Third, try to salvage some good bits and bobs from the mechanical foot to improve my armor.
Cloak wrote:Addendum: Hack the Hardlight shield to let me project messages.
A) It's just an empty silicon plate with some tracks in it. Said tracks seem to be mostly erased. There's literally no components left on it. It might help you out in building more complex electronic devices, but as it is right now, it's useless.
B) You start messing around with it. It seems to display a settings menu and a vDIP switch configurator like in CPS2 arcade games. Unfortunately, said menu is displayed on the Screen/Shield, and as before, it's distended to the point that it's blurry and unreadable.
C) Got it. It doesn't really help with your armor, though.
Mechanical Foot Parts acquired!
Ad) Again, you can't seem to make out the menu of it. After a few seconds of letting the menu stand still, it returns to its original, stretched-out advertising purposes.
Scept wrote:Oooh my. Hop atop the nearest pile of junk to get a better view and brace for battle.
Also, avoid all contact with the edgy one.
You inch away bit by bit from [MLG]xXxDaRknEss420_n0sc0purxXx to prevent any and all involuntary edginess. You feel that the whole thing about the ground rumbling wasn't just a coincidence or something like that, but you climb into the nearest, tallest pile to get a view of everything. You see CRUSHSMASH in the distance going down a large pit of junk.

The ground below you starts to shake again, as you lose balance and fall back down. Everyone nearby notices this and gets prepped for battle, as the junk pile starts shaking violently!

Gam wrote:We have wood, we have metal. Only two things here remain to absorb. Absorb either some ground, or some flesh. Flesh is naturally going to have to come from either a monster or (if there are any) a neutral creature.
All of a sudden, a mechanical bear emerges from out of the pile, knocking everything in it!
"ROOAAAAAAAARRR!" the mechanical bear shouts in fear.
"WHAT THE!? A ROBOT!?" shouts Lynn.
"No, it's not a robot" you say "I sense an organic life form inside it. Maybe this is an actual bear, wearing a type of mechanical armor."
"Oh" says Lynn
"I WANT SOME OF HIS FLESH!" you say as you approach the hulking mech-bear. He runs away towards Group A!
"Oh nice job, you scared it away!" says Lynn.

The Mech-Bear runs away. He looks back to see how far he has left that Golem and the Catgirl behind, making him trip over a pile of junk, fall into the trash pit and crash into CRUSHSMASH THE CRUSHSMASHER himself knocking him down. CRUSHSMASH turns around to see what being on this place was capable of knocking down his HUEG body, only to see what at first glance seems like a robo-bear.
"BIG ROBOT BEAR!" he shouts, as he grabs said bear's arms, attempting to tear them apart. The mechanical hulk tries his best, as he struggles to keep CRUSHSMASH at bay. Seeing that neither of them is willing to give up, the two start wrestling together in the trash pit in an effort to see who can give in first, in the GARest way possible, with trash being flung all over the place, mech-bears being suplexed, walking roid rages being put in a full Nelson, ALL THE BLOOD AND VIOLENCE A HUMONGOUS RIPPED MAN AND A BEAR IN A MECH SUIT CAN GIVE YOU!

After 30 minutes of intense wrestling, the dust settles as the two are heavily panting, standing in front of each other.
The Mech-Bear smiles, as CRUSHSMASH sheds a manly tear and approaches him.
"FIGHTING FRIEND!" CRUSHSMASH shouts, as they both have a firm handshake and pat themselves on the back. CRUSHSMASH and the bear come out of the trash pit, as CRUSHSMASH presents his newest acquaintance to the group. Luckily, our mechanical companion didn't come empty-handed, as he gave presentation cards to everyone nearby that read "Vladiovich Von Krusteacov Ruskieman, Ph.D. - Bear"
Dr. Vladiovich Von Krusteacov Ruskieman has joined the party!

The presentation is short lived, as the ground begins to rumble once more, albeit more violently.
At Group B's location, Truck puts his ear on the ground to try to identify the source of this rumble.
"It's coming from the pit!" he shouts to everyone, as he signals Group B to regroup with the rest of the guild.
Meanwhile, over at Group A's, trash is being violently flung out of the pit, as it starts funneling down more and more trash at an alarming rate. Everyone braces themselves for the worst as Ceasar puts the Robot Waifu aside and hastily puts together Walker Gallier's bazooka, just in case.
[character] Deadline: 11:00 PM
DA
DA
Owns this joint
Owns this joint

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracojounin7 Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:13 pm

>review skills, especially Neo Shell
Dracojounin7
Dracojounin7
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Jadaal
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue520/600The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (520/600)
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1500/1500The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

Back to top Go down

Post by StalinCommander Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:26 pm

Well I've just been woken up from my Mecha-Bear hibernation (Junkyards are nature's caves.) I'm just kind of pissed off, sleepy,  and hungry.

> Activate armor and Attempt to eat Robot Waifu.

Last edited by StalinCommander on Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
StalinCommander
StalinCommander
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

ANV Character
Name: Dr. Vladiovich Von Krusteacov Ruskieman
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue308/400The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (308/400)
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue920/1000The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (920/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:02 pm

Curse the fact i'm with the suicide patrol and ready my pistol transferring that power source from the blade to the pistol and hope if it's dangerous i can take a couple of aerial pot shots at it while informing group B where the rest of group A is so they can get their asses back faster.
Yoshi
Yoshi
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Kit
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue680/800The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (680/800)
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue500/500The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by MrNaleIt Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:50 pm

I check the battery percentage thing for my armor/weapons on my wristputer.

(if Group B hasn't regrouped with Group A yet) I also climb the nearest trash pile and trash-pile-hop towards Group A.

If and when I see Kit and/or another Attack-class, discuss Rage Boost strategies.

Example Rage Boost Strategy:
MrNaleIt
MrNaleIt
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Truck
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue800/800The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue490/500The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (490/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by grashbar Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:28 pm

Crap, a bazooka ain't that useful without functional ammo. I'll stove away the bazooka for now and prep myself for battle, if a battle is about to happen. Looks like I'm gonna have to use good old fisticuffs!

The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 9 W7zAMUo
grashbar
grashbar
Veteran Guy
Veteran Guy

ANV Character
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue720/800The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tael Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:10 pm

StalinCommander wrote:
> Activate armor and Attempt to eat Robot Waifu.

I will murder you
Tael
Tael
Final Fight Guy
Final Fight Guy

ANV Character
Name: Ceasar
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue320/400The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/400)
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue970/1000The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (970/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by StalinCommander Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:32 pm

Bring it bird boy
StalinCommander
StalinCommander
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

ANV Character
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue308/400The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (308/400)
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue920/1000The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (920/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gam Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:33 pm

Figure out how the heck pvp works, I want to kick dentes ass.
Gam
Gam
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Wibli
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue775/800The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (775/800)
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue475/500The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (475/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:38 pm

"[What will Dente do about this?]"

Oblige to help him out, see if I can help him with anything else.

But before I do that I want to climb atop the largest pile of trash I can find and see what happens when an idiot meets his echo.
Archer
Archer
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Dente - El Exterminador de Demonios Dos
HP:
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue955/1000The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (955/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloak Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:07 pm

Ask someone to chuck random shit at the shield to see how much force it can take, then mark down the current Dip-Switch settings before screwing with them to see if I can make it change shape.
Cloak
Cloak
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Fluffles
HP:
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue415/500The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (415/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tael Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:27 pm

in the face of charging mechanical bear, I attempt highly courageous technique [ollie the fuck out] down to where dante and CD are with the waifubot tucked under my wing
Tael
Tael
Final Fight Guy
Final Fight Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue970/1000The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (970/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Axel Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:06 pm

Well time to test out one of those bombs.

Steal Caesar welder and use it to light one of the bombs. Toss the lit bomb in the space at the bear. It must be a threat if it eats waifus.
Hunter Axel
Hunter Axel
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Minerva
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue710/800The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (710/800)
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue490/500The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (490/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tael Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:23 pm

can you people stop trying to steal my shit
Tael
Tael
Final Fight Guy
Final Fight Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by StalinCommander Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:35 pm

Your stuff is interesting.
StalinCommander
StalinCommander
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by grashbar Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:38 pm

Tael wrote:can you people stop trying to steal my shit
Hey, at least I asked nicely.
grashbar
grashbar
Veteran Guy
Veteran Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scept Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:41 pm

Deploy a [Grenade Barricade] at whatever beastie comes out of the junk pile, and then run like hell toward Group A.
Scept
Scept
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Lynn
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue520/600The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (520/600)
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1400/1500The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (1400/1500)

http://sceptilianblade.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyquux Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:18 pm

SMASHCRUSH GRABS FIGHTING MECH BEAR FRIEND AND LIFTS HIM ABOVE HEAD TO THROW AT BEAST TO MAKE A MECH BEAR MISSILE.

REFERENCE:
Zyquux
Zyquux
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: CRUSHSMASH THE SMASHCRUSHER
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue380/600The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (380/600)
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1420/1500The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (1420/1500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Soapdish Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:35 pm

Scrounge for more weapons armour to attach to myself, killer robot waifu, or for my teammates (excluding making Dr Bear or SMASHCRUSH stronger. They scare me). Quickly take power core from El Dente to Tael after saying a quick "Thanks mate"
Protect robot waifu until she is fully armed and operational and deadly enough to destroy any cyber bears.

Last edited by nicksoapdish on Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nick Soapdish
Nick Soapdish
Veteran Guy
Veteran Guy

ANV Character
Name: Cunt Destroyer
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue375/400The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (375/400)
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue985/1000The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (985/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vatonnage Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:42 pm

GO FAST

ACTIVATE BOOMBOX MODE

BLAST ENTIRE PSYBRID THEORY PLAYLIST
UNIRONICALLY
Vatonnage
Vatonnage
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: [MLG]xXxDaRknEss420_n0sc0purxXx
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue770/860The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (770/860)
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by DA Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:41 am

[MAP IS oh you know it already]
Dracojounin7 wrote:>review skills, especially Neo Shell
Heal Wave (10 TP): Heals nearby allies a small amount of HP.
Neo Shell (10 TP): Creates a defensive barricade that gives you +15 defense when standing inside it. All allies also receive a +3 defense boost whether or not they're inside said barricade (this does not stack with the barricade defense bonus).
Grenade Barricade (20 TP): Creates a small "fence" of grenades around your team. Whenever an enemy tries to approach you from the side where you dropped the bomblets, these will detonate, causing small damage and knocking them back.
Area-Denial Scud Launcher (50 TP): Launches a Scud missile towards a designated location. After a few seconds (ample time for you and your comrades to flee), it will cause massive knockback and render a small area surrounding the dropzone unusable, as it is a smoldering crater. Does damage directly proportional to the knockback received.

Now you know!
Yoshi wrote:Curse the fact i'm with the suicide patrol and ready my pistol transferring that power source from the blade to the pistol and hope if it's dangerous i can take a couple of aerial pot shots at it while informing group B where the rest of group A is so they can get their asses back faster.
Uh, you kinda misread that, mate. You found the Lv. 1 power core lying around. You currently have a somewhat empty Lv1 Power Core, a Broken Down Blaster Pistol and a Broken Down Laser Blade. You jam the power core into the blaster pistol, and it seems to do the trick! It has enough energy for 6 shots. You fly up into the air and brace yourself for the worst, young lady.
MrNaleIt wrote:I check the battery percentage thing for my armor/weapons on my wristputer.

(if Group B hasn't regrouped with Group A yet) I also climb the nearest trash pile and trash-pile-hop towards Group A.

If and when I see Kit and/or another Attack-class, discuss Rage Boost strategies.
"A/W SYSTEM FULLY CHARGED" it reads. Fuck yeah! That means you're ready for action! You set the wristputer on the "Confirm activation?" screen to mash the [YES] button in case something bad happens. You see that you and your cohorts are taking a bit longer to regroup with Group A, so you decide to cut the crap and start hopping from pile to pile using inertia as your friend. It works! You successfully reach where Kit is and you command her to come down to discuss strategies.
She won't budge. She's currently keeping close attention to the junk pit.
Gam wrote:Figure out how the heck pvp works, I want to kick dentes ass.
You check on your wristputer to see how PvP works. Apparently, it's currently not implemented for PLAYERS, as in, you poor souls that have been dragged down by the guys behind ANV. The ability to turn it on or off all depends on the server admin... which is currently nonexistant as this doesn't seem to be a game of sorts, even though your wristputer forces some of your settings to behave like a game. As such, PvP is permanently on.
Other player entities, such as a certain mechanical bear, may be fought against... but seeing that he's a giant bear in a mech suit with a Ph.D, you reconsider your options.
Alpar wrote:"[What will Dente do about this?]"

Oblige to help him out, see if I can help him with anything else.

But before I do that I want to climb atop the largest pile of trash I can find and see what happens when an idiot meets his echo.
You leave your power core on the floor nearby Cunt Destroyer, as you tell it "Wait right here". You climb towards the tallest junk pile, and stand on top of it.
"Wow..." you say to yourself as you hear some slight reverb. You then proceed to go to town...

"I'm pretty!"
"I'm pretty!"

You seem shocked at this.
"I'm prettier!"
"I'm prettier!"

"No, I'm prettier!"
"No, I'm prettier!"

"I AM!"
"I AM!"

"YOU'RE DUMB!"
"YOU'RE DUMB!"

"I know you are, but what am I?"
"I know you are, but what am I?"

"...oh... he's good..."
You climb back down to see that Cunt Destroyer has already left with your power core, leaving a note that says "Thanks, mate!" and a little paw print is in it. This kinda gets you miffed.
"WHAT'S THE BIG IDEA!?"
"WHAT'S THE BIG IDEA!?"

Cloak wrote:Ask someone to chuck random shit at the shield to see how much force it can take, then mark down the current Dip-Switch settings before screwing with them to see if I can make it change shape.
May I remind you that it's a vDIP? As in, a VIRTUAL DIP switch? As in "controlled by menus you can't see at all because the screen is stretched"?
You tell Truck to toss some nearby junk at it. It seems to stand proyectiles pretty well! Melee attacks don't seem to do that much of a trick, though.
grashbar wrote:Crap, a bazooka ain't that useful without functional ammo. I'll stove away the bazooka for now and prep myself for battle, if a battle is about to happen. Looks like I'm gonna have to use good old fisticuffs!
You take advantage of the system, and you chuck a useless rocket in it, firing it point blank at a nearby pile. It goes down in a dull *THUD*. This is enough to trigger the third-party A/W detection.
Slightly Fixed Bazooka successfully assimilated to armor.
All those shenanigans involving Dr. Ruskieman, Ceasar, Cunt Destroyer and Minerva:
As Walker Gallier successfully equips his bazooka and notices that it works, to an extent, Ceasar looks relieved. "Phew!" he says "that was fun. Now time to finish up CD's very own--" you turn around to see the robot waifu is missing! "HUH!?"
Ceasar hear the sound of something mechanical being crushed and mashed a bit. He looks around a pile to see that Dr. Ruskieman has managed to decapitate his precious waifubot and is currently chewing on her head!
"H-HEY! M-MY MASTERPIECE! I WORKED HARD ON THAT, YA PRICK!"
The mechanical hulk doesn't seem to bother, as he bites off of a bit of her neck. This makes Ceasar FURIOUS as he tries his best to peck, jab, and all around be a nuisance to make Dr. Ruskieman free the robot waifu. After struggling for a bit, Ceasar slides between Dr. Ruskieman's arms, snatching his creation from the doctor's mechanical claws, flying away as fast as he can towards Cunt Destroyer!
Dr. Ruskieman proceeds to roar and shout in the most bear-like manner a bear like him can bear. Since he lacks a wristputer (as he is a native of the land), he grabs a nearby bucket, punches in a few holes and puts it on his head, making him beary pre-beared for potential danger.

Meanwhile, Cunt Destroyer and Ceasar regroup halfway between the two groups. Cunt Destroyer is carrying a power core in its mouth. As group B starts approaching group A, these two stay behind.
"Okay little guy" Ceasar begins "I have good news and bad news. The good news is that the waifubot was successfully completed and she only needed the power core you have there...
...the bad news..." he says as he shows Cunt Destroyer the headless remains of its waifubot, as he loudly wails over its fallen super fighting sexbot.
"Don't worry. I have a plan. Start digging around these trash piles to look for/make a suitable place to finish the operation, and if you find something to temporarily cover her exposed neck wires, put it next to her body. I'll be right back. I have to get my toolbox."
Cunt Destroyer takes the remains of its mechanical companion and starts digging for a hideout, as Ceasar regroups with the guild in search for his toolbox.

"Now where did I put my--" Ceasar is interrupted by the sight of Minerva using his welder to ignite her makeshift bombs!

"YOU STUPID ARSEHOLE, GIMME THAT BACK! YOU'RE GONNA BLOW UP YOUR--"
"Hang on..." Minerva says as she finishes igniting the final bomb. "There. All yours. No need to be so prissy, man."
"NEXT TIME ASK ME FIRST, ARSEFACE!" Ceasar says as he flies away with his toolbox.

Minerva crafted Light Bombs (x10) and Heavy Bombs (x3)!
Minerva decides to test one of the light bombs on a nearby target... that target being Dr. Ruskieman. She throws the bomb!
...and it bounces off of Dr. Ruskieman's Bucket Helmet and into the center of the junk pit! It explodes, spewing out tiny shards of polycarbonate in the pit! The explosion manages to speed up the funnel process, as the ground shakes violently, moreso than before, and trash is just being funneled more and more!
"EVERYONE RUN AWAY!" Minerva shouts, as everyone starts hightailing it to prevent being sucked by this pit!
Zyquux wrote:SMASHCRUSH GRABS FIGHTING MECH BEAR FRIEND AND LIFTS HIM ABOVE HEAD TO THROW AT BEAST TO MAKE A MECH BEAR MISSILE.
You lift Dr. Ruskieman with your BARE HANDS, as you run away from the collapsing pit as you carry him above your head. You do this in case something bad happens and you might hafta throw him like a fastball.
Scept wrote:Deploy a [Grenade Barricade] at whatever beastie comes out of the junk pile, and then run like hell toward Group A.
You finally reach Group A.
Unfortunately they seem to be running away from something... and that something is the floor collapsing and being sucked inside this pit! You run back from where you came, deploying a grenade barricade behind you as it gets sucked inside the pit.
Vatonnage wrote:GO FAST

ACTIVATE BOOMBOX MODE

BLAST ENTIRE PSYBRID THEORY PLAYLIST
UNIRONICALLY
You unfortunately lack a boombox mode, but you do GO FAST to run away from the collapsing pit!

The Winnin' Guys have been split again!
GROUP W
consists of Ceasar and Cunt Destroyer, who are currently hidden under a far away pile of junk fixing a robot waifu.
EVERYONE ELSE is running away from the collapsing pit!

After a few seconds of running away, the rumbling stops, and the ditch stops growing and collapsing...
"...that's it?" says Walker Gallier
"CRUSHSMASH WANTED TO USE BEAR MISSILE" says CRUSHSMASH THE CRUSHSMASHER
"Well, be glad it wasn't something else" says Wibli.

Just then, from the humongous pit, a GIGANTIC (several stories bigger than CRUSHSMASH), somewhat amorphous one-eyed creature made out of junk, gunk, trash, broken down parts, and most importantly, muck-like orange fluids (probably a combination of all the fluids in the junkyard) comes out, brandishing its equally junk-made tentacles! It roars so loud that all the really tall piles of junk collapse to the floor!! This looks like it's gonna be one helluva fight!

BATTLE START!
Everyone except Group W is fighting a Giant Mother Junktopus

You notice that your wristputers are showing information about this monster.

MOTHER JUNKTOPUS - The caring mother with an entropic cloak.
A MOTHER JUNKTOPUS, just like any other Junktopus, will only be about 6 feet tall, with a really fleshy, sticky and highly penetrable exterior. To protect herself and her future offspring, she uses her nearby resources which would be considered toxic for any other creature. She first covers herself with a veil of the most toxic fluids she can find and surrounds herself with it, making it a sort of a coccoon. The saliva she secretes mixes with the fluids of this veil to create a rather toxic sap. After this, she assimilates any other waste she can find into her sticky, sappy exterior, culminating into an amorphous mass of junk that's about 10 times as bigger as the Junktopus itself. Like most Junktopi, they compensate for their relatively small and vulnerable bodies with their ability to mentally manipulate any inorganic piece they can find with their gooey junk-sap. The more said inorganic piece has fallen into an entropic state, the easier it is to manipulate it.

Lynn's Grenade Barricade has activated, slightly damaging the Giant Mother Junktopus!
[character] (Deadline: 2 PM)
DA
DA
Owns this joint
Owns this joint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next