Halolz Mafia Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

+15
Vatonnage
Nick Soapdish
Gam
Zyquux
Yoshi
Caelun_Niveus
Dracojounin7
Leo E.
Cloak
Tael
Hunter Axel
MrNaleIt
Archer
Scept
DA
19 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 2 Empty Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by Zyquux Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:19 am

CRUSHSMASH RUNS INTO THE MIDDLE OF THE NEO-KOBOLDS AND USES HEAD TO SMASH NEAREST NEO-KOBOLD
Zyquux
Zyquux
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: CRUSHSMASH THE SMASHCRUSHER
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue380/600The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (380/600)
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1420/1500The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1420/1500)

Back to top Go down

The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 2 Empty Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by MrNaleIt Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:24 am

do we ask questions in a special sort of way? like ooc: "[question]" or something similar?
MrNaleIt
MrNaleIt
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Truck
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue800/800The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue490/500The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (490/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tael Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:25 am

I start attempting to law down the law on some neo-kobolds with my [Bare Fists of Beatdown]

Last edited by Tael on Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Tael
Tael
Final Fight Guy
Final Fight Guy

ANV Character
Name: Ceasar
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue320/400The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/400)
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue970/1000The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (970/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:26 am

The one thing left to do is obvious.
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 2 1337274614563
RIP AND TEAR
RIP AND TEAR
RIP AND TEAR
RIP AND TEAR

WAIT FOR AN OPENING AND SEIZE THEIR WEAPONS BY HAND

OH AND IS IT NOT OBVIOUS WHAT TO DO WITH THE WEAPON AFTERWARD, WELL I GUESS I CAN EMPHASIZE A BIT

RIP

AND

TEAR

NO MERCY

Oh and don't get hit.
Archer
Archer
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Dente - El Exterminador de Demonios Dos
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue320/400The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/400)
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue955/1000The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (955/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by MrNaleIt Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:35 am

>Start shouting as loud as I can in an attempt to Rage Boost
MrNaleIt
MrNaleIt
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Truck
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue800/800The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue490/500The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (490/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:38 am

Kit would take the nearest kobold and smash it's head in with my knee before takeing whatever weapon it had and use it to kill nearby kobolds.
Yoshi
Yoshi
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Kit
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue680/800The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (680/800)
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Caelun_Niveus Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:46 am

Sit there confused...
Not much I can do, and besides the Kobolds are supposed to be my people (sorta)
Caelun_Niveus
Caelun_Niveus
Final Fight Guy
Final Fight Guy

ANV Character
Name: Johnny
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue520/600The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (520/600)
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1500/1500The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Soapdish Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:51 am

Damn, if it's not too late here is what my character would be:

Name: Cunt Destroyer
Species: Cybernetically enhanced with nano-machines talking Blue Heeler dog
Type: Tech
Nick Soapdish
Nick Soapdish
Veteran Guy
Veteran Guy

ANV Character
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue375/400The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (375/400)
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue985/1000The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (985/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Soapdish Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:54 am

(if I'm allowed to join)

I cower between people's legs, taking advantage of my smaller stature, waiting for the most opportune moment to run while my compatriots are being slaughtered.
Nick Soapdish
Nick Soapdish
Veteran Guy
Veteran Guy

ANV Character
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue375/400The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (375/400)
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue985/1000The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (985/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vatonnage Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:00 am

Name: [MLG]xXxDaRknEss420_n0sc0purxXx
Species: METAL SHADOW
Starting Class: SPEED (Attack)

I'll think of a real one just keep that as a placeholder, like a smurf account
Vatonnage
Vatonnage
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue770/860The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (770/860)
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue475/500The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (475/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloak Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:12 am

[Roll Around Cutely]
Cloak
Cloak
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Fluffles
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue720/800The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue415/500The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (415/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyquux Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:44 am

Vatonnage wrote:Name: [MLG]xXxDaRknEss420_n0sc0purxXx
Species: METAL SHADOW
Starting Class: SPEED (Attack)

I'll think of a real one just keep that as a placeholder, like a smurf account

beautiful
Zyquux
Zyquux
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue380/600The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (380/600)
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1420/1500The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1420/1500)

Back to top Go down

Post by DA Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:51 am

Zyquux wrote:CRUSHSMASH RUNS INTO THE MIDDLE OF THE NEO-KOBOLDS AND USES HEAD TO SMASH NEAREST NEO-KOBOLD
You decide to ignore the fact that you are not in your character right now, and are instead a lowly basement dwelling human.
This doesn't stop you at all, however, as you rush headfirst into the first Neo-Kobold and you keep running, crashing onto the next one, and the next one, and the next one, until you hop, successfully turning your head smash into a headbutt, sending some of the Neo-Kobolds crashing into the nearest tree! It doesn't seem to do much damage, but it did stun 12 of them pretty nicely.
Also, with a complete lack of armor, attacking those Neo-Kobolds with your head isn't the brightest idea, so your head got slightly damaged. -5 HP
Tael wrote:I start attempting to law down the law on some neo-kobolds with my [Bare Fists of Beatdown]
Since you currently lack that technique (or any technique for the matter), you are unable to use your Bare Fists of Beatdown.
It does, however, use your Bare Fists of Slight Punchiness on 3 of the nearby Neo-Kobolds. This doesn't do ANY damage, but hey, they're also stunned!
Their amror did do a number on your fists, though. -10 HP
Alpar wrote:RIP

AND

TEAR

NO MERCY

Oh and don't get hit.
As you notice that 15 of the neo-kobolds have been stunned, you take advantage of this and pick up one of their laser blades. YOU SLASH WITH ALL OF YOUR MIGHT ACROSS THESE STUNNED KOBOLDS.
Have I mentioned that the laser blade is somewhat heavy? Your slashing does moderate damage, but since it's pretty sluggish, it doesn't really hit a lot of enemies. The ones that do get hit, however, really pay the iron price!
5 Neo-Kobolds have been killed by Dente - El Exterminador de Demonios Dos! Assist: CRUSHSMASH THE CRUSHSMASHER
You feel exhausted by swinging that sword around. You drop it due to exhaustion and fall to the floor.
MrNaleIt wrote:>Start shouting as loud as I can in an attempt to Rage Boost
You shout with all your might! Who cares if you cannot use your techniques? YOU STILL HAVE PURE! HUMAN! HYYYYYPE!

Unfortunately, all that power in your shout has made you pop open a vein in your neck. -1 HP
Status Ailment: Bleeding
(Lose 1 HP whenever you do an action that is not walking around)
This doesn't mean your shout was useless! It did manage to hype someone!
Yoshi wrote:Kit would take the nearest kobold and smash it's head in with my knee before takeing whatever weapon it had and use it to kill nearby kobolds.
And that someone is this guy! You run headfirst into one of the non-unconcious Neo-Kobolds, grab his head with both of your hands and shove it down, making it CRASH with your knee! CRITICAL HIT! Looks like Truck's shout did something after all! The Neo-Kobold is dead, and you pick up its laser-blade. You spin around in place with the blade, attempting to slash any nearby kobolds. But unfortunately, no one was close.
A Neo-Kobold has been killed by Kit! Assist: Truck
All that spinning got you dizzy, so you trip and fall into your bum. -1 HP
Caelun_Niveus wrote:Sit there confused...
Not much I can do, and besides the Kobolds are supposed to be my people (sorta)
The Neo-Kobolds are less guards and more generic mooks that have taken advantage of current technology, so they fail to see you as their leader.

Just then, two young men come on down, running away in fear as 4 Neo-Kobolds approach them!

nicksoapdish wrote:I cower between people's legs, taking advantage of my smaller stature, waiting for the most opportune moment to run while my compatriots are being slaughtered.
Seeing that your stature hasn't changed due to you not being in your character, you cower between [MLG]xXxDaRknEss420_n0sc0purxXx's legs, as your head hits his crotch. As much as it hurt him, you hafta agree, it's quite warm in here.
PvP is currently off. [MLG]xXxDaRknEss420_n0sc0purxXx received no damage.
Cloak wrote:[Roll Around Cutely]
Your definition of cute doesn't translate well to the enemy Neo-Kobolds. Specially since you're currently not an adorable catgirl.
Instead, the Neo-Kobolds got ANGRIER! Their attack rises!

The Neo-Kobolds (x18) strike!
10 Neo-Kobolds are stunned! They can't attack at all!
2 of them attack Dente - El Exterminador de Demonios Dos! -25 HP
2 of them attack Kit! -20 HP
4 of them run away after seeing what became of their cohorts!

The Neo-Kobolds are no longer stunned and they seem ready to attack! What would you do now?
[character] Deadline: 2 hours (2:50 AM Pacific)
DA
DA
Owns this joint
Owns this joint

http://boredman-da.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:07 am

Get off my ass and get into a defensive position with that laser sword and counter any of them who attack me.Also figure out how to activate my character and do it in the most bad-ass way i can!

Last edited by Yoshi on Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Yoshi
Yoshi
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Kit
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue680/800The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (680/800)
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Soapdish Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:10 am

I push [MLG]xXxDaRknEss420_n0sc0purxXx (in his awkward slightly stunned state due to crotch contact) towards a kobold. While that kobold is stunned or attacking him I attempt to disarm the kobold by poking his eyes or attacking his groin and then using his weapon against him.
Nick Soapdish
Nick Soapdish
Veteran Guy
Veteran Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tael Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:28 am

grab a fallen weapon and attempt to strengthen motley band of allies with highly dangerous and completely spontaneously created warcry [The Brave And The Kobold]

Last edited by Tael on Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:06 am; edited 3 times in total
Tael
Tael
Final Fight Guy
Final Fight Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue970/1000The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (970/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloak Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:33 am

Grab a fallen laser blade and start stabbing things.

Then start rolling around again.
Cloak
Cloak
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Fluffles
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue720/800The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue415/500The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (415/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vatonnage Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:49 am

Curl up into a ball form and angst over life as I sing out the lyrics to Never Wanted by As I Lay Dying

When I'm done singing I attempt to spindash a Kobold, forgetting that mommy told me I'm not a real robot hedgehog of darkness and despair. Also if it works, I want a screenshot of it to put as the thumbnail for my next Sonic AMV
Vatonnage
Vatonnage
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue770/860The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (770/860)
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue475/500The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (475/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyquux Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:05 am

I see Fluffles rolling around and use him to go Katamari Damacy after the Neo-Kobolds, picking up [MLG]xXxDaRknEss420_n0sc0purxXx along the way (during his [her?  its?] spindash).

Because chasing is always a good idea.
Zyquux
Zyquux
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by DA Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:14 am

Tael wrote:grab a fallen weapon and attempt to strengthen motley band of allies with highly dangerous and completely spontaneously created warcry [The Brave And The Kobold]
You proceed to pick one of the fallen laser blades, as you try your best to raise it aloft and shout "COME ON EVERYONE! WE'LL ALL DIE IN THE END ANYHOW!"
Cloak wrote:Grab a fallen laser blade and start stabbing things.
You agree with Ceasar! It's time to start kicking some ass! You slice one of the nearby Neo-Kobolds in half! CRITICAL HIT!
Cloak wrote:Then start rolling around again.
You then think that it's enough for now and you resume your rolling shenanigans.
This makes the Neo-Kobolds even ANGRIER!
A Neo-Kobold has been killed by Fluffles! Assist: Ceasar
Vatonnage wrote:Curl up into a ball form and angst over life as I sing out the lyrics to Never Wanted by As I Lay Dying

When I'm done singing I attempt to spindash a Kobold, forgetting that mommy told me I'm not a real robot hedgehog of darkness and despair. Also if it works, I want a screenshot of it to put as the thumbnail for my next Sonic AMV
I'm not sure if you're curling due to angst or groin pain, but you proceed to belt out some out-of-tune lyrics. You attempt to roll forward, except that you find it impossible to propel yourself in this current state.
On the plus side, you got a temporary defense boost!
nicksoapdish wrote:I push [MLG]xXxDaRknEss420_n0sc0purxXx (in his awkward slightly stunned state due to crotch contact) towards a kobold. While that kobold is stunned or attacking him I attempt to disarm the kobold by poking his eyes or attacking his groin and then using his weapon against him.
You roll [MLG]xXxDaRknEss420_n0sc0purxXx towards a bunch of Neo-Kobolds. This works, somehow, as [MLG]xXxDaRknEss420_n0sc0purxXx manages to trample over a couple of Neo-Kobolds, and thanks to his defense boost, he isn't receiving any damage!
6 Neo-Kobolds has been killed by [MLG]xXxDaRknEss420_n0sc0purxXx! Assist: Cunt Destoyer
Zyquux wrote:I see Fluffles rolling around and use him to go Katamari Damacy after the Neo-Kobolds, picking up [MLG]xXxDaRknEss420_n0sc0purxXx along the way (during his [her?  its?] spindash).

Because chasing is always a good idea.
You start pushing Fluffles around, making him roll down towards [MLG]xXxDaRknEss420_n0sc0purxXx, stopping his spindashing frenzy and crashing onto him.
PvP is currently off. [MLG]xXxDaRknEss420_n0sc0purxXx received no damage.
You unfortunately missed all Neo-Kobolds.
Yoshi wrote:Get off my ass and get into a defensive position with that laser sword and counter any of them who attack me.Also figure out how to activate my character and do it in the most bad-ass way i can!
You stand up, dragging the laser-blade with you and stand in a defensive position. The neo-kobolds know what you're up to, so they refuse to attack.
You take this chance to see how to summmon your character. "Maybe holding the laser-blade aloft would do the trick!" you think, as you try your best to hold it above your head with both hands.
"By the power of Greyskull... I! HAVE! THE POWEEEEERRRRR!!" you shout with all your might.

But nothing happened!
Your arms are stuck in that position, as the laser-blade's weight makes it painful to lower them back.

The Neo-Kobolds (x7) strike!
One of them sees the perfect opportunity on Kit and slashes him (remember that you're still OOC) with all his rage! CRITICAL HIT! -58 HP
Kit drops his blade and is thrown to the ground.
A group of 5 Neo-Kobolds surround Kit!

"Tch! You're all worthless, fighting like that!" a voice can be heard somewhere, as a flurry of arrows fall and pierce right through those 5 Neo-Kobolds!
Something, or someone jumps off from one of the nearby trees and shoots an explosive arrow at the feet of the remaining Neo-Kobolds, killing 'em instantly as dust flies everywhere.

BATTLE CLEARED!

The dust clears, and you can see who, or what, saved you.
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 2 C5FBD1C
(bear with my low-quality quick sketches, I'm doing this as I go)
It appears to be a... short creature of sorts with a stylized helmet and glowing yellow eyes. It's wearing a quiver on its back and is holding a tiny Pixel Bow.
"...so!" it begins "What brings you guys here? Don't tell me you guys are members of the United Resistance. You aren't, right?"
[roll] (This means that one action out of all of the ones you post will be selected via RNG)
Deadline: 1 PM Pacific.
DA
DA
Owns this joint
Owns this joint

http://boredman-da.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyquux Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:21 am

"Yes we are. We were sent to kill you."
Grab his bow, throw it away, and strangle him.
Zyquux
Zyquux
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tael Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:24 am

DA wrote:
"To activate your character in the field--"
I GET I--wait, was that in the actual tutorial? Eh, who cares.
[turn on tutorial]
[TURN ON TUTORIAL]
Tael
Tael
Final Fight Guy
Final Fight Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gam Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:16 am

Use him to complete our cheer pyramid.
Gam
Gam
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Wibli
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue775/800The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (775/800)
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scept Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:19 am

Wait, we started already? Crap. Uhhh... well, I suppose I could make my name Lynn. Because I can.

Also... ask him what the hell is going on.
Scept
Scept
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Lynn
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue520/600The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (520/600)
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1400/1500The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1400/1500)

http://sceptilianblade.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Soapdish Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:53 am

Thinking we need to find out whether members of the United Resistance group are good or bad (since he's the guy holding a weapon) try some reverse psychology.
"Wait, first you tell us, are YOU a member of the United Resistance?"
Nick Soapdish
Nick Soapdish
Veteran Guy
Veteran Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next