Halolz Mafia Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

+15
Vatonnage
Nick Soapdish
Gam
Zyquux
Yoshi
Caelun_Niveus
Dracojounin7
Leo E.
Cloak
Tael
Hunter Axel
MrNaleIt
Archer
Scept
DA
19 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 3 Empty Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by Archer Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:33 am

Play mindgames with him.

Ask him mundane questions like "no... is the resistance part of you?"
Archer
Archer
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Dente - El Exterminador de Demonios Dos
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue320/400The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/400)
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue955/1000The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (955/1000)

Back to top Go down

The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 3 Empty Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by Dracojounin7 Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:13 am

Toss him to Zyq to do with what he pleases.
Dracojounin7
Dracojounin7
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Jadaal
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue520/600The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (520/600)
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1500/1500The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vatonnage Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:19 am

Hold him up by his scruffy little neck with both hands

"WHERE'S THAT DAMN FOURTH CHAOS EMERALD!?"
Vatonnage
Vatonnage
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: [MLG]xXxDaRknEss420_n0sc0purxXx
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue770/860The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (770/860)
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue475/500The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (475/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by grashbar Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:27 am

Name: Walker Gallier
Species:Walker Machine
Starting Class (choose 1): Attack based

Ask him for details about this United Resistance.
grashbar
grashbar
Veteran Guy
Veteran Guy

ANV Character
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue720/800The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue500/500The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Axel Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:25 pm

Name: Minerva
Species: Dark Elf
Starting Class: Attack

Because wynaut

Spoiler:
Hunter Axel
Hunter Axel
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue710/800The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (710/800)
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue490/500The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (490/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Caelun_Niveus Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:41 pm

Tael wrote:[turn on tutorial]
[TURN ON TUTORIAL]
second
Caelun_Niveus
Caelun_Niveus
Final Fight Guy
Final Fight Guy

ANV Character
Name: Johnny
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue520/600The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (520/600)
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1500/1500The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

Back to top Go down

Post by DA Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:24 pm

[the roll happened in Skype, btw]
Alpar wrote:Play mindgames with him.

Ask him mundane questions like "no... is the resistance part of you?"
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 3 Vcaz
"...that's a no, then. Resistance members aren't that stupid" he says. Ouch man, that's just cold.
Just then, two guys seemingly about your age, also carrying a Tammybook and a ANV Card each, start running in fear towards your general direction, shouting and crying.
"TH-THEY'RE COMING!" one says
"TH-TH-THEY KILLED OUR FRIENDS AND ARE NOW AFTER US!" says the other
"Shut your face" says the peculiar creature, as he grabs 10 arrows and shoots them all simultaneously at the sky. Suddenly, 10 Neo-Kobolds start running towards this man, but they are stopped dead in their tracks as the arrows pierce right through their skulls.
"...darn, this is worse than I thought. I can't believe the Resistance is now sending cannon fodder to these fields" it says. "Smugface, cryface. You're safe now. You can come out."
The men, identifying themselves as Walker Gallier and Minerva, come out of a conveniently placed bush, shaking in fear.
"Okay, judging by everything that's going on here, my best bet is that the Resistance sent you here to either die, or populate this place with your species. And since not one of you seem to have... the thing the opposite gender of your species has, I'm guessing the for--" it suddenly stops as it sees Truck's neck having a stream of blood coming out of it.
"Oh jeez, the Neo-Kobolds did a number on ya, huh."
"Uh... yeah, sure, let's go with that." says Truck.
The peculiar creature tosses a Nanomachine Band-aid (x1) to Truck's general direction and casts Dai-Heal Wave on all 13 of you. Your HP has been fully restored!
ITEM GET!
Nanomachine Band-aid (x1)

"Alright. Since you clearly know nothing of what's going on here, let me give tell you a bit of what's going on.

This used to be a nice, sacred world. We call it 'Dundria'. It is a world far off your own, in a 'different dimension', at least that's what the Resistance scientists I've held hostage have told me the past 15 years."
"Can you please talk about this 'resistance' thing?! It's getting on my nerves how you keep mentioning it but never elaborate on it!" says Lynn
"Alright alright! Just keep your pants on! I'm getting there" the creature says, as it pulls out a small, translucent tablet, as it holographically projects this logo above it
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 3 EdMKw0s
"The 'United Resistance of Allied Forces Around the Globe Eradicating Trash-humans' suddenly appeared out of nowhere about 20 years ago, taking everything on its path, brainwashing multiple species, harvesting and abusing Tech, and adding surveillance cameras everywhere. We didn't know what the heck was going on, my men and I decided to storm their newly-made base in Nohnekchsistan and see what was going on. Apparently, this is some sort of scheme to get rid of certain types of 'humans' in your world, with some sort of 'Ememó' thing, using my brainwashed brethren mutilated and cloned bodies as 'Player Characters' or something.
Sadly, I was the only one to make it out alive from there, as my men were viciously torn apart by one of the Seven Captains and his squad of armed forces.
Judging from what the scientists I've kidnapped have told me, you and all of your species have been dropped here in order to adopt the 'Ememó's character' thing, which I assume is the species that have been popping up, mindlessly walking around. There must be a way for you to access those forms, since I've seen a couple of your kind transform into creatures more fit for this world. I'm not sure how it works, but it involves using those black rectangles you keep carrying around.
I'd tell you to try it right now, but we're not safe here. I have a shelter down the road here where you'll be protected from all these kobolds here. Follow me."
It gestures you to follow it down a path full of bushes. You decide to...
[roll] Deadline: 1 PM Pacific. (for reals)
DA
DA
Owns this joint
Owns this joint

http://boredman-da.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Vatonnage Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:27 pm

FIND THAT DAMN FOURTH CHAOS EMERALD
Vatonnage
Vatonnage
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue770/860The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (770/860)
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue475/500The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (475/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:30 pm

Follow along to see what happens.
Archer
Archer
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue320/400The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/400)
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue955/1000The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (955/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by grashbar Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:32 pm

Follow him. It is clearly the smartest course of action at the moment.
grashbar
grashbar
Veteran Guy
Veteran Guy

ANV Character
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue720/800The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue500/500The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Caelun_Niveus Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:46 pm

Follow
Caelun_Niveus
Caelun_Niveus
Final Fight Guy
Final Fight Guy

ANV Character
Name: Johnny
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by MrNaleIt Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:38 pm

Follow and laugh about the URAFAGET's acronym
MrNaleIt
MrNaleIt
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Truck
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue800/800The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue490/500The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (490/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Axel Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:40 pm

Follow and ask if he's seen any sailors.
Hunter Axel
Hunter Axel
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue710/800The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (710/800)
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scept Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:41 pm

Guess we've no choice but to follow.
Scept
Scept
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Lynn
HP:
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1400/1500The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1400/1500)

http://sceptilianblade.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:07 pm

Follow and try to get the tutuorial for my character to get going cuse fuck dis shiiiit.
Yoshi
Yoshi
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Kit
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue680/800The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (680/800)
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gam Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:32 pm

Try and tame the neo-kobolds.
Gam
Gam
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Wibli
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue775/800The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (775/800)
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by DA Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:53 pm

[Due to there being a vast majority of people deciding to follow it, I'll choose that]
You follow the creature through a series of bushes. On the way, you see the bodies of your fellow NEETs being torn apart by Neo-Kobolds, digging through their entrails. The sight of this is just horrifying.
On the way to the shelter, the creature starts talking.
"Oh... I never elaborated on the Seven Captains, right?
Those guys are the highest ranked members of the Resistance. They reached their status by founding the Resistance and reaching this dimension. So it's pretty much a self-set rank to flaunt over their suboordinates. Our plan is to kill each of the Seven Captains to regain control of our world, but each one of them has their own personal army, and they themselves are highly skilled in combat, so me and my men could barely even give a scratch to one of them.
Each captain has a number, designating their rank. Obviously the higher the rank, the more dangerous each captain is, culminating at the leader of this mess, captain #1.
We were originally shocked as to how these captains managed to get such a huge army each, but our intel operative told us that literally each one of them is from a certain nationality, gathering the troops from their own country."
You decide to interject "So what you're saying is that the Resistance is actually..."
"That's right. A Seven Nation Army."
Some of the party members just stop and groan at such stupid jokes.
You get to a rather large bush. Large enough for you to fit in. The creature moves a couple of branches around to make an opening as it lets you in. It seems the creature has made a proficient shelter out of this bush, as it has its own air conditioning system, a kitchen, and even a latrine!
"Alright" it says "you guys need to activate your 'characters' if you wish to survive in these lands. No one will look at you funny and/or try to pick a fight with you, unless you wanna end like those guys back there with the Kobolds".
You look at your current belongings. You only seem to have your Tammybook and your ANV Card with the ID stuff written on it. You try to access the tutorial screens again from the Tammybook, but it just reads "Lost connection to server".
"...come on, what's taking you so long?! Do you guys not know how to do it?" says the creature.
[roll] Deadline: 4 PM Pacific
DA
DA
Owns this joint
Owns this joint

http://boredman-da.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:55 pm

Tell him no and ask if he has any suggestions on how to do it while fiddleing with both the tammy book and the card.
Yoshi
Yoshi
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Kit
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue680/800The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (680/800)
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tael Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:56 pm

[OPEN THE GOD DAMN TUTORIAL]
Tael
Tael
Final Fight Guy
Final Fight Guy

ANV Character
Name: Ceasar
HP:
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue970/1000The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (970/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:57 pm

I WANT TO UNLOCK MY LATENT CUHRAYZEE

ASK HIM HOW
Archer
Archer
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by grashbar Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:58 pm

Check the internet connection. Wireless internet can be shifty as all fuck, which is why I prefer cabled internet.
grashbar
grashbar
Veteran Guy
Veteran Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scept Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:04 pm

Feel stupid for skipping over that part of the tutorial and ask him how it's done.
Scept
Scept
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Lynn
HP:
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1400/1500The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1400/1500)

http://sceptilianblade.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vatonnage Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:12 pm

Tael wrote:[FIND THAT DAMN FOURTH CHAOS EMERALD]
Vatonnage
Vatonnage
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyquux Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:17 pm

Clearly he's lying and spreading anti-Resistance slander.

Smash his head against the branches of the bush-home thing.

and then check the internet connection to open the tutorial
Zyquux
Zyquux
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: CRUSHSMASH THE SMASHCRUSHER
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue380/600The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (380/600)
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1420/1500The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1420/1500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracojounin7 Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:51 pm

What Zyq said.
Dracojounin7
Dracojounin7
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Jadaal
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next