Halolz Mafia Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 36: Pani Poni Mafia - Townie Sunday, Mafia Monday

+12
Archer
Zink120
Link Lab
Scept
Zyquux
MrNaleIt
Yoshi
Vatonnage
Hunter Axel
Leo E.
Cloak
OrionX
16 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Round 36: Pani Poni Mafia - Townie Sunday, Mafia Monday - Page 5 Empty Re: Round 36: Pani Poni Mafia - Townie Sunday, Mafia Monday

Post by Link Lab Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:46 pm

If I had anything else, Nyu, I'd have already said it. All I know is that killing me does neither side any good and kills my chances of winning.
Link Lab
Link Lab
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

ANV Character
Name: Eliot Egawa
HP:
Round 36: Pani Poni Mafia - Townie Sunday, Mafia Monday - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue400/400Round 36: Pani Poni Mafia - Townie Sunday, Mafia Monday - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
TP:
Round 36: Pani Poni Mafia - Townie Sunday, Mafia Monday - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue920/1000Round 36: Pani Poni Mafia - Townie Sunday, Mafia Monday - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (920/1000)

Back to top Go down

Round 36: Pani Poni Mafia - Townie Sunday, Mafia Monday - Page 5 Empty Re: Round 36: Pani Poni Mafia - Townie Sunday, Mafia Monday

Post by Mentle Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:08 pm

...Nyu, Link already claimed to be a Survivor, he says he is a victory sharing one though.

But I must keep my tradition of angering you in Mafia Games, I think Vat is the last one, I'm just afraid of you being a victory stealing survivor.
Mentle
Mentle
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyu-Shark Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:16 pm

The survivor thing sounds like a longshot but is there any other way to be sure? Very well it's a vat vote from me as well.
Nyu-Shark
Nyu-Shark
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyu-Shark Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:19 pm

Mentle wrote:
But I must keep my tradition of angering you in Mafia Games, I think Vat is the last one, I'm just afraid of you being a victory stealing survivor.
Well tough luck I am not, I still would've killed you if given the chance. But alliances must be made if you can't get revenge. You know what they say, only I am allowed to kill you.<3

Link - 1 - Mentlegen
Vat - 3 - Link, Zink, Nyu
Total: 4/5
Nyu-Shark
Nyu-Shark
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zink120 Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:40 pm

Sooooo, speaking of Vat. Where is he?
Zink120
Zink120
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

https://www.youtube.com/user/Zink120

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentle Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:54 pm

Well, if Link turns out to be a victory stealing Survivor I will be forced to curse all of you forever.

Vat - 4 - Link, Zink, Nyu, Mentlegen
Total: 4/5
Mentle
Mentle
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Vatonnage Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:19 pm

Zink120 wrote:Sooooo, speaking of Vat. Where is he?

Nowhere important seeing as it's an instalynch
Vatonnage
Vatonnage
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: [MLG]xXxDaRknEss420_n0sc0purxXx
HP:
Round 36: Pani Poni Mafia - Townie Sunday, Mafia Monday - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue770/860Round 36: Pani Poni Mafia - Townie Sunday, Mafia Monday - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (770/860)
TP:
Round 36: Pani Poni Mafia - Townie Sunday, Mafia Monday - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue475/500Round 36: Pani Poni Mafia - Townie Sunday, Mafia Monday - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (475/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zink120 Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:48 pm

UUUUUUGHWHAT
I'm feeling like we chose poorly ARGH
Zink120
Zink120
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

https://www.youtube.com/user/Zink120

Back to top Go down

Post by OrionX Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:39 pm

YOU DID.
Or maybe you didn't I dunno.
Well, I do. But you'll just have to see.
Polls closed, updating now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A slight creaking sound could be heard from chalkboard. "Huh?" Rebecca turned around, and tapped the board a couple times, when a girl fell out from behind it. "What?! How...what?!"

"Ow... I mean...aha!" Hibiki Watanuki exclaimed after standing up and dusting herself off. "I had heard that the new teacher of class 1-C was a child! I also knew that a child would be unfit to run a classroom." Watanuki quietly giggled to herself. "Wait 'til the Intelligence Club hears about this! The child prodigy loses over half her class! This is the story of--" Suddenly, a sinkhole appeared under Watanuki's feet. "Wha--?! AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!"

Just as mysteriously as it appeared, the sinkhole seemed to close itself off. Rebecca had a stunned look frozen on her face. "So...that happened... I guess..."

Vat (Hibiki Watanuki) died...again...
Spoiler:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So..." Rebecca peered around the classroom. "I guess, even if you aren't in my class, I can get to teaching today's lesson..."

"No need for that, Miss Miyamoto." A student dressed in a poorly sewn uniform, who appeared to be wearing a wig, spoke up. "I believe I have enough data to report back to the ship." Indeed, it was a wig, as the alien captain removed it. "I shall restore your memories to the moment before I had arrived. I apologize for the inconvenience."

Almost immediately after the captain was done speaking, a flash of light filled the room. When everything was clear, the captain was gone.

"What happened...?" Rebecca looked around at the nearly empty classroom. "Huh...a lot of people absent today... Oh well. Guess that means no lesson. Bye!" Rebecca started strolling towards the door.

"Hold on!" Rei stepped forward, and blocked the doorway. "You're still a teacher, and you need to fulfill your responsibilities as one."

"Move it, four-eyes, I don't need to listen to you."

"Don't you mean...five eyes?" Rei leaned down, and opened her right palm in front of Rebecca, revealing a sticker of an eye she had used many times before.

"KYAAAAA!!!" Rebecca shrieked and ran behind the window curtain. "Wh-why are you so mean to me?! I'm your teacher!" she squealed while peering from behind the curtain, tears welling up in her eyes.

Rei triumphantly laughed to herself. In the back of the classroom, Ichijou was scribbling in what appeared to be some kind of autograph book...

GAME OVER
Class 1-C (and the alien captain) Wins

Remaining roles:

Mentle (Rei Tachibana)
Spoiler:

Zink (Ichijou)
Spoiler:

Nyu (class 1-C student)
Spoiler:

Link (the alien captain)
Spoiler:
OrionX
OrionX
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by OrionX Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:19 pm

Night choices:
Night 1:
Mentle investigates Leo
Leo protects Mentle
Scept blocks Link
Vat kills Scept

Night 2:
Mentle investigates Nyu
Zink switches Mentle with spp
spp powerkills Leo
Leo protects Zink

Night 3:
Mentle investigates Vat
Vat kills Yoshi

Night 4 (which never happened):
Zink swaps himself with Nyu
Mentle investigates Zink

Awards:
MVP: Mentle. Despite inspecting Vat at the moment he'd be seen as innocent, he was able to pinpoint 2 of the 3 mafia in a row. (and still had the third one as one of his primary suspects)
Runner-up: Nale. For taking the vengeful hit as a vanilla, and banking on the thought that Mentle was a townie. Even if that's not what he planned, it was a nice move.

The most in-character: Axel. Probably my own fault for not specifying the whole "voteless" thing, but at least it got him this spiffy award.
Runner-up: Cloak. He seemed pretty mad about his role. Sorry. I should've just stuck either Vengeful or PGO. Not both.

The wasted potential: Zink. I guess it all worked out in the end, but there were, no crazy shenanigans this round. Probably for the best, though, since I've proven I can't handle these things in the past.

(I'm bad at thinking these up, so I'll just stop here.)

Last edited by OrionX on Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
OrionX
OrionX
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Vatonnage Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:25 pm

And so continues my streak of never winning as mafia
Vatonnage
Vatonnage
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: [MLG]xXxDaRknEss420_n0sc0purxXx
HP:
Round 36: Pani Poni Mafia - Townie Sunday, Mafia Monday - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue770/860Round 36: Pani Poni Mafia - Townie Sunday, Mafia Monday - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (770/860)
TP:
Round 36: Pani Poni Mafia - Townie Sunday, Mafia Monday - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue475/500Round 36: Pani Poni Mafia - Townie Sunday, Mafia Monday - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (475/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by spplmj Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:30 pm

Town in charge of not randomly picking all 3 mafia days in a row
spplmj
spplmj
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentle Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:43 pm

lelcantdelete

Last edited by Mentle on Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mentle
Mentle
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo E. Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:43 pm

spplmj wrote:Town in charge of not randomly picking all 3 mafia days in a row

>Implying you weren't suspicious as fuck
Leo E.
Leo E.
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

http://hakureiillusion.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentle Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:45 pm

spplmj wrote:Town in charge of not randomly picking all 3 mafia days in a row

>Randomly

I just suggested Nyu and Yoshi to vote for you (I think Nyu suspected you anyway) and we already suspected Vat and Link, turned out only Vat was an important target (would be fun to ruin Link's day in mafia again though).

And with that...

Round 36: Pani Poni Mafia - Townie Sunday, Mafia Monday - Page 5 E3594

WE SO BEST.
Mentle
Mentle
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyu-Shark Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:47 pm

Round 36: Pani Poni Mafia - Townie Sunday, Mafia Monday - Page 5 Tumblr_m5foq7anfP1r2vph1
Nyu-Shark
Nyu-Shark
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloak Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:17 am

I might as well have been a survivor with that role.
Everyone wanted me dead. 0_0
Cloak
Cloak
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Fluffles
HP:
Round 36: Pani Poni Mafia - Townie Sunday, Mafia Monday - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue720/800Round 36: Pani Poni Mafia - Townie Sunday, Mafia Monday - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
TP:
Round 36: Pani Poni Mafia - Townie Sunday, Mafia Monday - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue415/500Round 36: Pani Poni Mafia - Townie Sunday, Mafia Monday - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (415/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Axel Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:37 pm

Woo! We won! Okay so you guys won and I just was kinda there.

That feel when you get a role that is almost exactly like you.
Hunter Axel
Hunter Axel
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Minerva
HP:
Round 36: Pani Poni Mafia - Townie Sunday, Mafia Monday - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue710/800Round 36: Pani Poni Mafia - Townie Sunday, Mafia Monday - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (710/800)
TP:
Round 36: Pani Poni Mafia - Townie Sunday, Mafia Monday - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue490/500Round 36: Pani Poni Mafia - Townie Sunday, Mafia Monday - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (490/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by StalinCommander Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:07 pm

Continuous angry growiling.
StalinCommander
StalinCommander
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

ANV Character
Name: Dr. Vladiovich Von Krusteacov Ruskieman
HP:
Round 36: Pani Poni Mafia - Townie Sunday, Mafia Monday - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue308/400Round 36: Pani Poni Mafia - Townie Sunday, Mafia Monday - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (308/400)
TP:
Round 36: Pani Poni Mafia - Townie Sunday, Mafia Monday - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue920/1000Round 36: Pani Poni Mafia - Townie Sunday, Mafia Monday - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (920/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Scept Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:13 pm

Excellent job, town!
Scept
Scept
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Lynn
HP:
Round 36: Pani Poni Mafia - Townie Sunday, Mafia Monday - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue520/600Round 36: Pani Poni Mafia - Townie Sunday, Mafia Monday - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (520/600)
TP:
Round 36: Pani Poni Mafia - Townie Sunday, Mafia Monday - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1400/1500Round 36: Pani Poni Mafia - Townie Sunday, Mafia Monday - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1400/1500)

http://sceptilianblade.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next