Halolz Mafia Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 45 - Mafia Story

+16
Gam
Massive
French Connections
HATER
Shadi
Zink120
Mentle
MrNaleIt
Cloak
The Mysterious Gourmet
Nyu-Shark
Zyquux
DA
Leo E.
Scept
Hunter Axel
20 posters

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Round 45 - Mafia Story - Page 5 Empty Re: Round 45 - Mafia Story

Post by Cloak Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:41 pm

Oh, also, don't trust Alpar.
HE IS A TRAITOROUS SWINE.
I AWAIT THE DAY I CAN TURN HIM INTO ALPORK CHOPS.
Cloak
Cloak
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Fluffles
HP:
Round 45 - Mafia Story - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue720/800Round 45 - Mafia Story - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
TP:
Round 45 - Mafia Story - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue415/500Round 45 - Mafia Story - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (415/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:54 pm

Nale vote for safety and prosperity.

Vat - 2 - French, Zyquux
Nale - 3 - DA, Cloak,Yoshi
French - 1 - Nale

6/15
Yoshi
Yoshi
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Kit
HP:
Round 45 - Mafia Story - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue680/800Round 45 - Mafia Story - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (680/800)
TP:
Round 45 - Mafia Story - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue500/500Round 45 - Mafia Story - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mysterious Gourmet Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:58 pm

Oh shit I totally forgot this started

Vat - 2 - French, Zyquux
Nale - 3 - DA, Cloak,Yoshi, Ruffles
French - 1 - Nale

7/15
The Mysterious Gourmet
The Mysterious Gourmet
DONG GUY
DONG GUY

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo E. Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:11 pm

Vat - 2 - French, Zyquux
Nale - 4 - DA, Cloak,Yoshi, Ruffles
French - 1 - Nale
Zyquux - 1 - Leo

7/15

For reasons.
Leo E.
Leo E.
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

http://hakureiillusion.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Massive Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:43 am

Bandwagons are fun.

Vat - 2 - French, Zyquux
Nale - 5 - DA, Cloak,Yoshi, Raffle, Massive
Omellete du Fromage - 1 - Nale
Zyquux - 1 - Leo

9/15
Massive
Massive
Veteran Guy
Veteran Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadi Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:48 am

French Connections wrote:
I still think that it'd be counter-productive to have such a mafia no-lynch role. Mafia cancels a kill? It'd be in their advantage to let it go through imo. Additionally, Zyq claimed priest, which I think is a good reason to use the power.

Actually it would make sense. It's just an overpowered thing for mafia to have in many cases, when their friend is about to get lynched you stop it. So yeah, it is productive for that team; although it's an odd ability/advantage to give them.

We can just hope he's the real priest, no counter claims yet.
Shadi
Shadi
Final Fight Guy
Final Fight Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by French Connections Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:09 am

Shadi wrote: Actually it would make sense. It's just an overpowered thing for mafia to have in many cases, when their friend is about to get lynched you stop it. So yeah, it is productive for that team; although it's an odd ability/advantage to give them.

We can just hope he's the real priest, no counter claims yet.

Actually it's quite balanced: the flaw behind it is that if either of you are revealed to be mafia, the other one dies alongside you (because you saved him). You shouldn't be arguing to make yourself seem guilty imo. xD

P.S. Just a heads up peeps. I'm way behind on my finals work, so Imma try and ignore any distractions (mafia included) tomorrow, so I'll be staying off of Skype and the forums.
French Connections
French Connections
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadi Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:55 am

I don't have anything to hide, so I'm willing to give all my thoughts even if they may redirect suspicion to me.
Shadi
Shadi
Final Fight Guy
Final Fight Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadi Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:56 pm

Double posting justice!

I think the current bandwagon is lacking reasons.

DA wrote:
Anyways, the mafia was smart to go after the strongest links (like Stalin). The ones that are most likely to do so are Nale, Leo or Zyq.

My gut says Nale.
Nale - 1 - DA

This is what commenced the bandwagon and ever since we haven't gotten anything else from the other 4 voters; wagon's currently this: Nale - 5 - DA, Cloak,Yoshi, Raffle, Massive. We had French who retracted his vote due to a misunderstanding.

Even the first reason was due to gut feeling/assumption, so I don't know how much of a good idea this is. Then again, assumptions is the only trace we have currently it seems. I just wanna ask if Cloak, Yoshi, Raffle or Massive have something they wanna add?

Sorry but "bandwagons are fun" or "safety and prosperty" doesn't cut it, the latter would if an explanation was given.

I don't know how much it's worth making an analysis just yet because:
Comparing the 2 big bandwagons we only have this:

This round: Nale - 5 - DA, Cloak,Yoshi, Raffle, Massive.
Last around: Zyquux - 5 - Nyu, Yoshi, Zink, Gamage, Vatonnage

The only name that appears twice seems to be Yoshi's, which makes me a bit more calm around Yoshi as it seems like he/she just follows the wagon, twice for now.

Although that's what a mafia does (follow big bandwagon) there's no real consistency yet; and maybe you guys play much differently here because all you can rely on with no pm rights is what's been said here. (Mason/mafia exception, of course)

Also:

Leo E. wrote:
Zyquux - 1 - Leo
For reasons.

Sharing is caring, what is this reason that we don't have that you might have discussed with someone else? If the thread alone has given you these reasons, I'm sure you can share it without any problems?

Vat - 2 - French, Zyquux
Zyquux - 1 - Leo
Leo - 1 - Shadi

10/15

Will remove the vote once/if a decent explanation has/will been given.
Shadi
Shadi
Final Fight Guy
Final Fight Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by French Connections Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:16 pm

Shadi wrote:Double posting justice!

I think the current bandwagon is lacking reasons.

DA wrote:
Anyways, the mafia was smart to go after the strongest links (like Stalin). The ones that are most likely to do so are Nale, Leo or Zyq.

My gut says Nale.
Nale - 1 - DA

This is what commenced the bandwagon and ever since we haven't gotten anything else from the other 4 voters; wagon's currently this: Nale - 5 - DA, Cloak,Yoshi, Raffle, Massive. We had French who retracted his vote due to a misunderstanding.

Even the first reason was due to gut feeling/assumption, so I don't know how much of a good idea this is. Then again, assumptions is the only trace we have currently it seems. I just wanna ask if Cloak, Yoshi, Raffle or Massive have something they wanna add?

Sorry but "bandwagons are fun" or "safety and prosperty" doesn't cut it, the latter would if an explanation was given.

I don't know how much it's worth making an analysis just yet because:
Comparing the 2 big bandwagons we only have this:

This round: Nale - 5 - DA, Cloak,Yoshi, Raffle, Massive.
Last around: Zyquux - 5 - Nyu, Yoshi, Zink, Gamage, Vatonnage

The only name that appears twice seems to be Yoshi's, which makes me a bit more calm around Yoshi as it seems like he/she just follows the wagon, twice for now.

Although that's what a mafia does (follow big bandwagon) there's no real consistency yet; and maybe you guys play much differently here because all you can rely on with no pm rights is what's been said here. (Mason/mafia exception, of course)

Also:

Leo E. wrote:
Zyquux - 1 - Leo
For reasons.

Sharing is caring, what is this reason that we don't have that you might have discussed with someone else? If the thread alone has given you these reasons, I'm sure you can share it without any problems?

Vat - 2 - French, Zyquux
Zyquux - 1 - Leo
Leo - 1 - Shadi

10/15

Will remove the vote once/if a decent explanation has/will been given.

Ffs. I swore I wouldn't check Mafia, yet I tabbed by reflex. ;__; I really should be working, but here's my interpretation of the vote. It's something people do because of a player's playstyle. I think that's why Leo's voting Zyq, as at this stage we lack any concrete info. My first reflex was to vote for Nale because I had assumed he was vote trolling in round 1 (turns out that I was just being stupid and not paying attention to the game again >_<). I kinda feel for Nale, because of his ties in previous rounds people scapegoat him. Think of these two first rounds as essential to forming a voting pattern; no PM rounds rely on information more than subterfuge and background shots.

Edit: typos. Removing the forum bookmark till I get this fucking essay done!

Last edited by French Connections on Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
French Connections
French Connections
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadi Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:20 pm

Yep, but turns out it wasn't the case. I understand voting for someone because of a play style, but 4 thinking the exact same thing may get a little suspicious.
Shadi
Shadi
Final Fight Guy
Final Fight Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zink120 Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:36 pm

Well, I'm willing to place a vote on Nale because for both his votes he gave no reasoning, which is clearly the new flavour of this round! :P (Not that he's unique in this, I know, but I am not so great at spotting suspicious voting, so...)

Vat - 2 - French, Zyquux
Nale - 6 - DA, Cloak,Yoshi, Raffle, Massive、Zink
Zyquux - 1 - Leo
Leo - 1 - Shadi

11/15
Zink120
Zink120
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

https://www.youtube.com/user/Zink120

Back to top Go down

Post by Massive Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:40 pm

Shadi wrote:I just wanna ask if Cloak, Yoshi, Raffle or Massive have something they wanna add?

I'm jumping on a bandwagon right now for a simple reason, avoiding ties. We still have no idea who might be what. And we lost our investigator on round 1 so things are pretty bad looking at the moment, so avoiding ties and RNG seems like a decent idea.

That and it's Nale, enforcer of ties.

Also, I'll role reveal next round if I survive the night shift.
Massive
Massive
Veteran Guy
Veteran Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Vatonnage Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:38 pm

Zyquux wrote:Voting Vat for trying to lynch me after I role claimed :(

DOESN'T MATTER. YOU WERE TRYING TO SCORE SOME POINTS WITH THE BIG GUYS AT WORK. HOW DEPLORABLE. IN FACT, I'LL VOTE FOR YOU AGAIN RIGHT NOW.

Vat - 2 - French, Zyquux
Nale - 6 - DA, Cloak, Yoshi, Raffle, Massive、Zink
Can't host - 1 - Leo, Vatonnage
Leo - 1 - Shadi

4/20 (12/15)
Vatonnage
Vatonnage
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: [MLG]xXxDaRknEss420_n0sc0purxXx
HP:
Round 45 - Mafia Story - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue770/860Round 45 - Mafia Story - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (770/860)
TP:
Round 45 - Mafia Story - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue475/500Round 45 - Mafia Story - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (475/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloak Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:31 pm

I have a theory about Leo leading me to believe he's innocent.
Nothing concrete, but it's holding for now.
Cloak
Cloak
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
Round 45 - Mafia Story - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue720/800Round 45 - Mafia Story - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
TP:
Round 45 - Mafia Story - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue415/500Round 45 - Mafia Story - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (415/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mysterious Gourmet Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:13 pm

Shadi wrote:Even the first reason was due to gut feeling/assumption, so I don't know how much of a good idea this is. Then again, assumptions is the only trace we have currently it seems. I just wanna ask if Cloak, Yoshi, Raffle or Massive have something they wanna add?

I don't have anything in particular to add, other than the fact that we certainly need to ensure a lynch considering the last one was cancelled.
The Mysterious Gourmet
The Mysterious Gourmet
DONG GUY
DONG GUY

Back to top Go down

Post by HATER Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:51 pm

I'd been writing this but it didn't post it yesterday because I didn't think the round would end so quickly. I'm used to 48hr rounds xD

------------------------------------------------------------
French Connections wrote:
Ideally I could just not vote and it'd achieve the same result.
"Ideally?"

Inactivity (no votes/vote abstinence) is NEVER an ideal, especially not r1.

The main rationale behind not voting is mainly not to be responsible for a round #1/2 doctor lynch; someone is going to die eitherway, but I'd rather not be held responsible for a random number generated role death.

So you're so terrified of lynching a possible doctor r1/r2 lynch that you'd forfeit the rest of the town's invaluable information? It just doesn't make sense. I'll give you three points:

a) Doc can always claim in public if he's about to be lynched. Easy as that.
b) "Held responsible?" You're worried about getting BLAMED?! I...have no words.
c) Somebody is ALWAYS going to get lynched R1. Wouldn't you rather have a say in that? Or do you not care as long as your mafia allies don't get lynched? Because that's how it looks to me.

It seems you don't want to give any information/assistance to the town in general unless you are forced to. This makes sense only if you are a) stupid or b) anti-town

The good thing about stupidity is that, if brought into the open, it may be exposed and cured. If you're mafia however, the only way to cure you is a with a lynch.

I'm not exactly the luckiest of the bunch when it comes to calling someone.

Well, practice makes SMASHING. Get my drift?

If I feel my life under threat, I do change my vote to protect myself (except in the previous round 1, where an instalynch train formed against me so fast that I didn't bother).

I usually treat round 1 votes with a pinch of salt; most of the time Mafia votes for each other eitherway.

Well, then there's something to be learned from that, too. There's ALWAYS information to be gained from R1 votes as long as the votes are on a person.

I feel like you're looking too deep into Round 1 votes, but you did say you like challenging commonly held views in your introduction bio. I'll just keep voting as I normally do.
It's better I look too deeply into r1 votes than not deeply enough. I don't klnow how many times I must repeat myself: THE TOWN NEEDS AS MUCH INFO AS IT CAN GET, AND YOUR NOLYNCH VOTE, DOESN'T GIVE US SHIT.

That said, yes, I do enjoy challenging commonly held views when said views are simply wrong.

Voting as you normally do WON'T CUT IT.

Wake up! The game's changed!

My vote stays.

----------------------------------------------

As for this round, I'm writing up a post real fast addressing its events.
HATER
HATER
Really Active Guy
Really Active Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zink120 Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:18 pm

I think the term No-Lynch here is misleading.
Isn't it just your way (French) for saying Abstain? Is abstain a thing me have anymore? :-S
It's just posting to let us know you're here, rather than wanting no-one to be lynched, amirite?
I was just looking back at the first game held on these forums. More than half the players were abstaining constantly!

Anyway, not defending the choice of NoLynch, but just thinking there might be a misunderstanding...
Zink120
Zink120
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

https://www.youtube.com/user/Zink120

Back to top Go down

Post by French Connections Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:42 pm

Zink120 wrote:I think the term No-Lynch here is misleading.
Isn't it just your way (French) for saying Abstain? Is abstain a thing me have anymore? :-S
It's just posting to let us know you're here, rather than wanting no-one to be lynched, amirite?
I was just looking back at the first game held on these forums. More than half the players were abstaining constantly!

Anyway, not defending the choice of NoLynch, but just thinking there might be a misunderstanding...

Is abstain an option?
French Connections
French Connections
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloak Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:21 pm

Abstain is an option still, but the host decides whether to use Abstain, No Lynch, or Both.
Cloak
Cloak
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gam Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:29 pm

Zyq is the only person I suspect that is even close to getting lynched so I suppose I'll vote for him for president. I better see some fucking change mister. Mainly just voting for zyq because I need to find out his role so I can settle my suspicions from day 1.

Vat - 2 - French, Zyquux
Nale - 6 - DA, Cloak, Yoshi, Raffle, Massive、Zink
Can't host - 3 - Leo, Vatonnage, Gamage
Leo - 1 - Shadi

4/20 (13/15) [10/10; would blaze it]
Gam
Gam
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Wibli
HP:
Round 45 - Mafia Story - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue775/800Round 45 - Mafia Story - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (775/800)
TP:
Round 45 - Mafia Story - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue475/500Round 45 - Mafia Story - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (475/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyu-Shark Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:28 pm

Currently I'll place my trust in the bandwagon suspicion on yoshi that was stated earlier and thus leave my tiny vote here.

Vat - 2 - French, Zyquux
Nale - 6 - DA, Cloak,Yoshi, Raffle, Massive、Zink
Zyquux - 3 - Leo, Vat, Gamage
Leo - 1 - Shadi
Yoshi - 1 - Nyu

13/15
Nyu-Shark
Nyu-Shark
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Axel Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:00 am

It's about time now. Standby for your daily stories.
Hunter Axel
Hunter Axel
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Minerva
HP:
Round 45 - Mafia Story - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue710/800Round 45 - Mafia Story - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (710/800)
TP:
Round 45 - Mafia Story - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue490/500Round 45 - Mafia Story - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (490/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Axel Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:36 am

Daytime
Spoiler:

Nale just wanted to be left alone
Spoiler:

Nightime
Spoiler:

Leo couldn't sleep in her own bed tonight.
Spoiler:

Day 3 Begins
Day Ends on Sunday, April 21 at 12pm EDT

(But we can finish at the old time if I get everything I need in)
Hunter Axel
Hunter Axel
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Minerva
HP:
Round 45 - Mafia Story - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue710/800Round 45 - Mafia Story - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (710/800)
TP:
Round 45 - Mafia Story - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue490/500Round 45 - Mafia Story - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (490/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo E. Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:39 am

Honestly, I completely forgot I had powers.
Leo E.
Leo E.
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

http://hakureiillusion.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next