Halolz Mafia Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 46: Halolz II: Return of the Halolzians

+18
Nyu-Shark
Cloak
StalinCommander
Zink120
Rainboy
HATER
spplmj
The Mysterious Gourmet
Shadi
Link Lab
French Connections
Hunter Axel
Massive
DA
Gam
Zyquux
MrNaleIt
Scept
22 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Round 46: Halolz II: Return of the Halolzians - Page 9 Empty Re: Round 46: Halolz II: Return of the Halolzians

Post by Shadi Thu May 02, 2013 11:13 pm

Heh, it wasn't that far from the truth. I like to play with honesty and that's how far I could go without being seen as a threat and so close to the truth as possible :P I dno if it means that I make you lose or that I weaken you at the end I guess the former as the latter would barely make sense. I thought HATER would take my claim and think of possibilities with it; but he proved vice versa.

I normally always cheer for villagers, but you guys got your butts raped hard with a lot of important roles out already; so I guess I think the mafia has a high chance of winning although I still cheer for townies. Good luck to both sides!

@HATER, interesting role; I honestly thought you were scum, but fair do's and well played (although you're a tad too paranoid)

Have fun, guys! :D

@Scept

Thanks for an awesome role, although when you are alone it'd be good with some kind of ability to disturb/interfere with the game more as I'm an entire faction on my own. Otherwise I think I'll use the same idea but that the winner claims victory with the winning faction if alive; I think that'd be a great idea.
Shadi
Shadi
Final Fight Guy
Final Fight Guy

Back to top Go down

Round 46: Halolz II: Return of the Halolzians - Page 9 Empty Re: Round 46: Halolz II: Return of the Halolzians

Post by Mentle Thu May 02, 2013 11:44 pm

Shadi wrote:Thanks for an awesome role, although when you are alone it'd be good with some kind of ability to disturb/interfere with the game more as I'm an entire faction on my own.
The Survivor might be a faction of his own, but REALLY doesn't need buffs. If you play like a vanilla and the mafia doesn't think of you as a threat (if you don't point out who is mafia for example) you can hardly lose, no matter if the mafia or town wins. I consider it a role that's a bit too easy, in fact.

DA wrote:I'm still wondering what kind of Night Shennanigans Comeuppance did
Mentle find out that misled him on Shadi's position as third party. He
WAS right about Shadi lying with the whole "winning WITH another
faction, not just himself" thing, though. Ment seems the least
suspicious so far.
Hater contacted me after Link told everyone he was Alpar. Hater told me he was a victory-sharing Survivor with a variant of Paranoid Gun Owner's power. That made SMASHING sense because Hater pointed out Shadi was lying ever since Shadi told us he was a victory-sharing Survivor, as two Survivors in one round would be really weird (turns out Shadi WAS a Survivor, although victory-stealing. We were sure he was mafia).
Mentle
Mentle
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadi Fri May 03, 2013 12:03 am

Mentle wrote:
Shadi wrote:Thanks for an awesome role, although when you are alone it'd be good with some kind of ability to disturb/interfere with the game more as I'm an entire faction on my own.
The Survivor might be a faction of his own, but REALLY doesn't need buffs. If you play like a vanilla and the mafia doesn't think of you as a threat (if you don't point out who is mafia for example) you can hardly lose, no matter if the mafia or town wins. I consider it a role that's a bit too easy, in fact.
I have seen a lot of successful roles with such twist and I never meant a strong power but just something to meddle with the game.
Mentle wrote:
DA wrote:I'm still wondering what kind of Night Shennanigans Comeuppance did
Mentle find out that misled him on Shadi's position as third party. He
WAS right about Shadi lying with the whole "winning WITH another
faction, not just himself" thing, though. Ment seems the least
suspicious so far.
Hater contacted me after Link told everyone he was Alpar. Hater told me he was a victory-sharing Survivor with a variant of Paranoid Gun Owner's power. That made SMASHING sense because Hater pointed out Shadi was lying ever since Shadi told us he was a victory-sharing Survivor, as two Survivors in one round would be really weird (turns out Shadi WAS a Survivor, although victory-stealing. We were sure he was mafia).

What confused me is that nobody but Rain even slightly believed me and HATER to be the liar. In fact me and Rain were the most honest of the new guys trio. (Rain the most). I had planned to only claim to Rain and maybe HATER and my doubt about HATER was good it seems as he couldn't shush. He said claiming a victory sharing survivor is bullshit that hypocrite :P Closest to the truth was a guy saying one of us was lying through our teeth.*cough HATER*
Anyway I'm now a spectator and will try to act like one. Might throw in a few posts still :P.
Shadi
Shadi
Final Fight Guy
Final Fight Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentle Fri May 03, 2013 12:43 am

People who die on the game are only allowed one death post, Shadi.

Anyway, I only trusted Hater when he was confirmed as Alpar by Link.
Mentle
Mentle
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by spplmj Fri May 03, 2013 1:24 am

I'll vote Stalin I guess

Stalin -3 -Da, Nale, spp
Nale - 1- Stalin
spplmj
spplmj
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentle Fri May 03, 2013 1:59 am

I still suspect Spp more than Stalin, keeping my vote.

Spp -1- Mentlegen
Stalin -3- DA, Cloak, spp
Nale -1- Stalin

EDIT: I just noticed that Stalin fucked up, it was Cloak and not Nale who voted for him.

Last edited by Mentle on Fri May 03, 2013 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mentle
Mentle
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gam Fri May 03, 2013 3:36 pm

There's not a whole lot to go off without any dead mafia, but I suspect nale more than I suspect stalin. He's acting different than normal, but I can't really put my finger on what it is.

Spp -1- Mentlegen
Stalin -3- DA, Nale, spp
Nale -2- Stalin, Gamage
Gam
Gam
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Wibli
HP:
Round 46: Halolz II: Return of the Halolzians - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue775/800Round 46: Halolz II: Return of the Halolzians - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (775/800)
TP:
Round 46: Halolz II: Return of the Halolzians - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue475/500Round 46: Halolz II: Return of the Halolzians - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (475/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by MrNaleIt Fri May 03, 2013 3:50 pm

Stalin jumpstarting the getridofnale vote? hm....

Spp -1- Mentlegen
Stalin -4- DA, Cloak, spp, nownalehasvoted
Nale -2- Stalin, Gamage
MrNaleIt
MrNaleIt
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Truck
HP:
Round 46: Halolz II: Return of the Halolzians - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue800/800Round 46: Halolz II: Return of the Halolzians - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
TP:
Round 46: Halolz II: Return of the Halolzians - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue490/500Round 46: Halolz II: Return of the Halolzians - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (490/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by StalinCommander Fri May 03, 2013 4:06 pm

I'm not jumpstarting the anything.
Nale i'm the first one to defend you when people do a 'getridofnale' vote.

I'm voting you because you're mafia, not because you're an easy vote.
I'm the miller, if it matters in the slightest.
StalinCommander
StalinCommander
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

ANV Character
Name: Dr. Vladiovich Von Krusteacov Ruskieman
HP:
Round 46: Halolz II: Return of the Halolzians - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue308/400Round 46: Halolz II: Return of the Halolzians - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (308/400)
TP:
Round 46: Halolz II: Return of the Halolzians - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue920/1000Round 46: Halolz II: Return of the Halolzians - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (920/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gam Fri May 03, 2013 4:48 pm

Adding the tally.

Spp -1- Mentlegen
Nale -2- Stalin, Gamage

7/9
Gam
Gam
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
Round 46: Halolz II: Return of the Halolzians - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue775/800Round 46: Halolz II: Return of the Halolzians - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (775/800)
TP:
Round 46: Halolz II: Return of the Halolzians - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue475/500Round 46: Halolz II: Return of the Halolzians - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (475/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Massive Fri May 03, 2013 5:47 pm

Vowels were here. Consonants smells like mafiascum.

Spp - 2 - Mentlegen, Massive
Nale -2- Stalin, Gamage

8/9
Massive
Massive
Veteran Guy
Veteran Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by StalinCommander Fri May 03, 2013 7:38 pm

Upon suggestion
and the fact that I'd like not to die

Spp - 3 - Mentlegen, Massive, Stalin
Nale -1 -Gamage

8/9

StalinCommander
StalinCommander
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

ANV Character
Name: Dr. Vladiovich Von Krusteacov Ruskieman
HP:
Round 46: Halolz II: Return of the Halolzians - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue308/400Round 46: Halolz II: Return of the Halolzians - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (308/400)
TP:
Round 46: Halolz II: Return of the Halolzians - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue920/1000Round 46: Halolz II: Return of the Halolzians - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (920/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vatonnage Fri May 03, 2013 8:14 pm

Did somebody say "tie"?
'Cause I think I heard somebody say "tie".

Spp - 4 - Mentlegen, Massive, Stalin, Vatonnage
Nale -1 -Gamage

9/9
Vatonnage
Vatonnage
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: [MLG]xXxDaRknEss420_n0sc0purxXx
HP:
Round 46: Halolz II: Return of the Halolzians - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue770/860Round 46: Halolz II: Return of the Halolzians - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (770/860)
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by MrNaleIt Fri May 03, 2013 8:56 pm

Vatonnage wrote:Did somebody say "tie"?
I AM THE ONE WHO FORCES THE TIES AROUND HERE, WANNABE

Nale -1 -Gamage
VAT THE TIE-FORCING IMPOSTER -1- NALE

9/9
MrNaleIt
MrNaleIt
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
Round 46: Halolz II: Return of the Halolzians - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue800/800Round 46: Halolz II: Return of the Halolzians - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
TP:
Round 46: Halolz II: Return of the Halolzians - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue490/500Round 46: Halolz II: Return of the Halolzians - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (490/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gam Fri May 03, 2013 9:55 pm

MrNaleIt wrote:
Vatonnage wrote:Did somebody say "tie"?
I AM THE ONE WHO FORCES THE TIES AROUND HERE, WANNABE

Nale -1 -Gamage
VAT THE TIE-FORCING IMPOSTER -1- NALE

9/9

This is the second tie you've broken this week, you're the shittiest tie forcer ever.
Gam
Gam
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by MrNaleIt Fri May 03, 2013 10:00 pm

Gamage wrote:This is the second tie you've broken this week, you're the shittiest tie forcer ever.
I broke them because I didn't force them.
MrNaleIt
MrNaleIt
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scept Fri May 03, 2013 10:03 pm

Attention players. Due to the presence of slamjam in the Skypechats, this night will be delayed for an indefinite period of time, until the slamjam has ceased.

Round 46: Halolz II: Return of the Halolzians - Page 9 Gaben!

I apologize for the inconvenience, but hopefully it will be worth the weight.
Scept
Scept
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Lynn
HP:
Round 46: Halolz II: Return of the Halolzians - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue520/600Round 46: Halolz II: Return of the Halolzians - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (520/600)
TP:
Round 46: Halolz II: Return of the Halolzians - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1400/1500Round 46: Halolz II: Return of the Halolzians - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (1400/1500)

http://sceptilianblade.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Scept Fri May 03, 2013 10:30 pm

We done? Good. Polls closed, writing story.
Scept
Scept
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
Round 46: Halolz II: Return of the Halolzians - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue520/600Round 46: Halolz II: Return of the Halolzians - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (520/600)
TP:
Round 46: Halolz II: Return of the Halolzians - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1400/1500Round 46: Halolz II: Return of the Halolzians - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (1400/1500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gam Fri May 03, 2013 10:47 pm

Scept wrote:Attention players. Due to the presence of slamjam in the Skypechats, this night will be delayed for an indefinite period of time, until the slamjam has ceased.

Round 46: Halolz II: Return of the Halolzians - Page 9 KpTi8
Gam
Gam
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vatonnage Fri May 03, 2013 10:48 pm

You sound like a kid throwing a temper tantrum, just saiyan.
Vatonnage
Vatonnage
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
Round 46: Halolz II: Return of the Halolzians - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue770/860Round 46: Halolz II: Return of the Halolzians - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (770/860)
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scept Fri May 03, 2013 10:48 pm

Only nine remained. The main page was eerily quiet as the players shuffled in. Some of them seemed to have stopped caring. Nevertheless, they moved on.

The banhammer floated over Spp.

"Just get it over with," he muttered.

WHAM!

"USER ROFL HAS BEEN VOTEBANNED"

--------

The third mafioso stalked the halls to his victim's profile. He really had no idea who he was up against. Only that he had to go.

"What the--" he said as he entered the page.

Magical girls decorated every square inch of the page, comprised mostly of yuri images. Leo stood motionless, completely oblivious to his surroundings. Sensing his chance, the intruder raised the banhammer high and let it fall. There was a puff of smoke, and Leo's body was replaced by that of Reimu Hakurei, who was grinning wildly and flipping him off.

"HEY!"

"Oh sh--" the mafioso fled the scene without further incident.

Spplmj couldn't hold off the bad luck long enough.
Spoiler:

AND NOBODY DIED THAT NIGHT.

DAY 5 BEGINS.
Polls close Saturday, May 4 at 9:00 PM CDT
Scept
Scept
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloak Fri May 03, 2013 10:51 pm

>Has no vote
>Jumps the gun and places first vote

WHAAAAT.
Cloak
Cloak
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Fluffles
HP:
Round 46: Halolz II: Return of the Halolzians - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue720/800Round 46: Halolz II: Return of the Halolzians - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
TP:
Round 46: Halolz II: Return of the Halolzians - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue415/500Round 46: Halolz II: Return of the Halolzians - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (415/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by spplmj Fri May 03, 2013 10:58 pm

Cloak wrote:>Has no vote
>Jumps the gun and places first vote

WHAAAAT.

Tbh I was hoping mafia would have wasted one of their night kills on me.
spplmj
spplmj
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloak Fri May 03, 2013 11:02 pm

But instead, you looked so scummy we just lynched you...

Anyway, Nale, Vat, and Stalin all look suspicious to me.
A tie on Spp followed by Nale BREAKING A TIE in Stalins favor?
Smells like Cahoots.
Cloak
Cloak
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Fluffles
HP:
Round 46: Halolz II: Return of the Halolzians - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue720/800Round 46: Halolz II: Return of the Halolzians - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
TP:
Round 46: Halolz II: Return of the Halolzians - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue415/500Round 46: Halolz II: Return of the Halolzians - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (415/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vatonnage Fri May 03, 2013 11:10 pm

Cloak wrote:Anyway, Nale, Vat, and Stalin all look suspicious to me.

Cloak wrote:Watched Spp, DA, and Vat. All nothing.

Vatonnage wrote:I'm vanilla. Why am I role-revealing on Day 1? Because I'm freakin' vanilla.

Am I speaking in moonrunes here or something
Vatonnage
Vatonnage
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next