Halolz Mafia Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 18: LoZ: Mafioso's Mask

+14
Gam
Nyu-Shark
Cloak
DA
Aboithagameboi
spplmj
OrionX
Mentle
The Mysterious Gourmet
Hunter Axel
Leo E.
Zink120
Not_anon
Link Lab
18 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Round 18: LoZ: Mafioso's Mask - Page 8 Empty Re: Round 18: LoZ: Mafioso's Mask

Post by Gam Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:14 pm

Mentle wrote:
I think the only issue is using quotes from PMs in skype, messages in an open chat like the mafia one should be ok, unless dead players take part in the discussion.

No, the issue was that people were suspecting others for things they said in skype, and using that as evidence. But it wasnt said in the thread, and people dont care for out of context quotes/entire conversation dumps. So it ends up being a baseless accusation.

And in all honesty, it really pisses me off that you're trying to find a way around this. I really dont care if you're the mafia, and just trying to use it to your advantage as part of the game. This became an issue on CoF and we were told to stop, regardless of if it was deemed a "rule" or not.
Gam
Gam
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Wibli
HP:
Round 18: LoZ: Mafioso's Mask - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue775/800Round 18: LoZ: Mafioso's Mask - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (775/800)
TP:
Round 18: LoZ: Mafioso's Mask - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue475/500Round 18: LoZ: Mafioso's Mask - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (475/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Not_anon Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:25 pm

Vatonnage wrote:I'll just vote for Nanon for no reason, as it's pretty much the same as abstaining in my case.

Zink - 1 - Mentlegen
Axel - 1 - Gamage
Gamage - 3 - Axel, Phoenix, Stalin
Abstain - 3 - Aboi, Leo, Zink
Nanon - 1 - Vatonnage
Total 9/10

YOU CAN'T STOP ME NANO-okay, you probably can, being a roleblocker and all...

I do suspect Gamage quite a bit, but i'm voting for Vat because his fate is sealed anyway and because ignorance.
Not_anon
Not_anon
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentle Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:41 pm

Gamage wrote:And in all honesty, it really pisses me off that you're trying to find a way around this. I really dont care if you're the mafia, and just trying to use it to your advantage as part of the game. This became an issue on CoF and we were told to stop, regardless of if it was deemed a "rule" or not.

Did you miss the part where I said "I think"? As far as I remembered we only had a real issue when people posted PMs, what really IS a dick move, and thanks to Shawn we don't have CoF to check what you mentioned (as nothing you said is written in our mafia ruleset, as you said "it's not a rule"). What should piss me off is your hipocrisy, as you remind people of an easily forgotten detail and then do the same as the person who annoyed you, quoting something that won't even help your case.
Mentle
Mentle
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo E. Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:16 pm

Talking about mafia on Skype does not violate the rules as they are currently written, nor does using quotes from Skype.

The only thing you may NOT use is PMs from the moderator.

Zink - 1 - Mentlegen
Axel - 1 - Gamage
Gamage - 3 - Axel, Phoenix, Stalin
Nanon - 1 - Vatonnage
Vat - 1 - Nanon
Abstain - 3 - Aboi, Leo, Zink
Total 10/10
Leo E.
Leo E.
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

http://hakureiillusion.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zink120 Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:25 pm

I'm not so confident that Gamage is mafia... He's had 3 votes on him for most of the day, and I feel like if he was mafia, his teammates would have done something about it. He may well be innocent.
Zink120
Zink120
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

https://www.youtube.com/user/Zink120

Back to top Go down

Post by Not_anon Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:29 pm

Zink120 wrote:I'm not so confident that Gamage is mafia... He's had 3 votes on him for most of the day, and I feel like if he was mafia, his teammates would have done something about it. He may well be innocent.

Keep in mind that the Mafia does sometimes let their teammates die or vote for them so they can get off easier. I'm not giving up my suspicion for gamage.(Because you know, my vote is on Vat)
Not_anon
Not_anon
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo E. Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:31 pm

In seriousness, I have no reason to suspect Gamage any more or less than anyone else, so I'll just keep abstaining and leave it out of my hands.
Leo E.
Leo E.
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

Back to top Go down

Post by Link Lab Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:00 pm

POLLS ARE CLOSED
Gamage, your goose is cooked.
Link Lab
Link Lab
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

ANV Character
Name: Eliot Egawa
HP:
Round 18: LoZ: Mafioso's Mask - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue400/400Round 18: LoZ: Mafioso's Mask - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
TP:
Round 18: LoZ: Mafioso's Mask - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue920/1000Round 18: LoZ: Mafioso's Mask - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (920/1000)

Back to top Go down

Round 18: LoZ: Mafioso's Mask - Page 8 Empty Dawn of the Sixth Day

Post by Link Lab Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:05 pm

Skull Kid waits in the town square as the last of the skull kid arrive. They look around to see that Gamage is nowhere to be seen.
"I predicted that you wouldn't change your minds so I decided to free Gamage from the curse early. However, I did not kill Gamage."
The skull kid murmur, clearly annoyed by this before Impa interjects,
"Why did Gamage get to go freely while everyone else has been killed?"
"I didn't say I wasn't going to kill Gamage. Just that I didn't."
"But why give Gamage a headstart to escape?"
"I doubt she got very far."
With that, Skull Kid leads the group south, to a decimated harbour [Author's note: I forgot to bring this up sooner in the main story. Whoops.] that looks out on to the sea. At the edge of the water is Gamage, or as she's really known, Princess Ruto. She appears to have washed up and is unconscious.
"Just as I thought. She tried to swim away and exhausted herself fighting against the current."
Skull Kid then began dropping rubble from the harbour onto Ruto, burying her. Then, for good measure, he goes back and gets Spplmj's spear and sticks it into the pile.
"If you don't get your act together soon, the forces of evil will win this without losing anyone."

NIGHT OF THE FIFTH DAY

There's a skull kid near a large sack of explosives. He's holding a bombchu and getting ready to follow it. He sets the bombchu and curls into a ball as it scurries off. Suddenly the bombchu explodes after being hit by some dark magic. The skull kid sits up, confused, as a dark figure emerges.
"Hah, can't let you do that, Phoenix!"
Alarmed, the skull kid quickly curls into a ball and charges at the dark figure. Nearby rubble cause the skull kid to get some air right of front of the figure, who then punched the skull kid as hard as he could. This sent the skull kid flying back right into the sack. Seeing this, the dark figure flees as the explosives begin to detonate.

Elsewhere, Impa approaches her target and prepares to start stunning them when the sound of explosions fill the air. The sudden loud noises distract Impa and cause her target to see something hidden in the shadows. Her target panics and quickly sends a blast of fire magic into the shadows, hitting Impa in the back and setting her on fire. Impa, heavily wounded, tries to make her way to the harbour but succumbs to her injuries well before she could get there.

Later, after the explosions died down, a skull kid goes to the town square and approaches the pile of dead bodies. The skull kid approaches the corpse of Darunia and releases another bottled fairy. It then flees the scene as Darunia is revived by the fairy.

DAWN OF SIXTH DAY

"I assume you all heard the explosions last night?"
The skull kids nod in agreement as Skull Kid reveals Phoenix's dead body, which reveals that he was a goron.
"He's lucky that he was a goron, otherwise there wouldn't even be a body remaining after that. By the Way, does anyone know what happened to Impa last night?"
The skull kids shake their heads and then Skull Kid brings out a badly burnt body with Impa's armour on it.
"Really? I thought one of you would admit to being the pyromaniac that did this. Oh well. Anyway, just before we start voting again, I'd like you to see who is now back among the living and also recursed. After you turn around, you may begin voting."
They all turn round and are pleased to see Darunia.

Gamage (Princess Ruto) tried to swim to safety and failed.

Spoiler:
Phoenix (A Goron) started an explosion-filled chain reaction.

Spoiler:
Nanon (Impa) got burned in the confusion.

DA (Darunia) got revived in the night.

Polls close at 3PM EST on the 29th.
Link Lab
Link Lab
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

ANV Character
Name: Eliot Egawa
HP:
Round 18: LoZ: Mafioso's Mask - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue400/400Round 18: LoZ: Mafioso's Mask - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
TP:
Round 18: LoZ: Mafioso's Mask - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue920/1000Round 18: LoZ: Mafioso's Mask - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (920/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Axel Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:22 pm

...Oh come on!

I know my turn is coming today so might as well get in my coffin now.

Axel - 1 - Axel
Hunter Axel
Hunter Axel
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Minerva
HP:
Round 18: LoZ: Mafioso's Mask - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue710/800Round 18: LoZ: Mafioso's Mask - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (710/800)
TP:
Round 18: LoZ: Mafioso's Mask - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue490/500Round 18: LoZ: Mafioso's Mask - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (490/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by StalinCommander Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:26 pm

Well, I suppose THAT'S what he meant by "Second Bulletproof."
StalinCommander
StalinCommander
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

ANV Character
Name: Dr. Vladiovich Von Krusteacov Ruskieman
HP:
Round 18: LoZ: Mafioso's Mask - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue308/400Round 18: LoZ: Mafioso's Mask - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (308/400)
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo E. Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:43 pm

I'm not sure what to make of Axel killing himself. But based on something Phoenix told me before he died, I have reason to believe Vat is mafia.

Axel - 1 - Axel
Vat - 1 - Leo

Total - 2/8
Leo E.
Leo E.
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

Back to top Go down

Post by DA Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:46 pm

Round 18: LoZ: Mafioso's Mask - Page 8 UNREAL
Wow... unreal...
...my GOSH....

Round 18: LoZ: Mafioso's Mask - Page 8 MYGOSH
THIS IS AMAZING!
I FEEL INCREDIBLEEEEEE!

Round 18: LoZ: Mafioso's Mask - Page 8 YO
YES!
YES!
YES!
YES!
I CAN WIN!
I FEEL GREAT!
I. CAN. DO THIS!

Stalinvotan.
DA
DA
Owns this joint
Owns this joint

http://boredman-da.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gam Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:55 pm

Mentle wrote:hipocrisy
Yay inappropriate use of slanderous words. Aaaand...
Mentle wrote:person who annoyed you
An attempt to say I said these things because I was mad.
I love when you try to insult me when it has nothing to do with the actual topic.

But anyways, looks like I'm dead, peace out y'all!
Round 18: LoZ: Mafioso's Mask - Page 8 Avatar-sokka_water_tribe
Gam
Gam
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
Round 18: LoZ: Mafioso's Mask - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue775/800Round 18: LoZ: Mafioso's Mask - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (775/800)
TP:
Round 18: LoZ: Mafioso's Mask - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue475/500Round 18: LoZ: Mafioso's Mask - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (475/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentle Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:13 pm

Gamage wrote:

Appropriate use, wrong grammar, maybe you should check that again. You should really stop projecting your flaws on other people, as I was simply your agressiviness was silly, and just helped getting yourself killed.

Edit: ...and why is Axel voting on himself?
Mentle
Mentle
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Axel Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:25 pm

I thought it seemed obvious.

I completely screwed up yesterday with Gamage, so I figured since Gamage was innocent and accused me, everyone would be after me.
Hunter Axel
Hunter Axel
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Minerva
HP:
Round 18: LoZ: Mafioso's Mask - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue710/800Round 18: LoZ: Mafioso's Mask - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (710/800)
TP:
Round 18: LoZ: Mafioso's Mask - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue490/500Round 18: LoZ: Mafioso's Mask - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (490/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo E. Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:29 pm

Hunter Axel wrote:I thought it seemed obvious.

I completely screwed up yesterday with Gamage, so I figured since Gamage was innocent and accused me, everyone would be after me.

If that were true, I'd be dead many times over right now.
Leo E.
Leo E.
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentle Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:48 pm

Leo E. wrote:If that were true, I'd be dead many times over right now.

To be quite honest, I believed you really was the bus driver just because you were mafia last game already, which is a pretty silly reason but we can't risk losing our last mean of defense anyway. Reading Phoenix's role again I don't see how he could be sure of anyone being mafia unless they tried to PM him, and I was once again reminded of how well he plays in this round, so I really don't want to trust his judgement until I have a good reason to do so.

I will insist on my last vote, Zink.

Zink - 1 - Mentlegen
Axel - 1 - Axel
Vat - 1 - Leo
Stalin - 1 - DA
Total: 4/8
Mentle
Mentle
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Not_anon Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:01 pm

So wait I died again, Damn.

Well good luck guys, I'm no longer of service.
Not_anon
Not_anon
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aboithagameboi Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:17 pm

I love how everyone is saying "Oh, hurr durr no mafia twice in a row." Everyone forgets that I was mafia on the Skype session and the last session both.

That said, MENTLEVOTAN. Even during League games, he's never been this agitated at anything. I feel like he's backed into a corner and he's trying as hard as he can to save face.

Zink - 1 - Mentlegen
Axel - 1 - Axel
Vat - 1 - Leo
Stalin - 1 - DA
Mentle - 1 - Aboi
Total: 4/8
Aboithagameboi
Aboithagameboi
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gam Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:37 pm

Mentle wrote:
Gamage wrote:

Appropriate use, wrong grammar, maybe you should check that again. You should really stop projecting your flaws on other people, as I was simply your agressiviness was silly, and just helped getting yourself killed.

Yes I know I'm posting a second time and it's against the rurers. Gimme my warning. In response to mentle as final post in this thread.

1. You mention grammar, but I really couldnt understand most of what you said because of...grammar
2. You're just mud flinging for the sake of mud flinging now and it shows, I have no idea what flaw of mine you think i'm projecting on you, but I never made any claims about your flaws
3. Ad hominem, and it's really sad that you always come to that when you argue with me

DA, i'm sorry I didnt wait for a response on skype, but i'm busy today and I felt the need to post while it was relevant.
Gam
Gam
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo E. Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:44 pm

Gamage wrote:1. You mention grammar, but I really couldnt understand most of what you said because of...grammar
It's funny because English isn't Ment's first language and he still speaks it almost fluently.

But I digress... Aboi, you had the wrong total.

Zink - 1 - Mentlegen
Axel - 1 - Axel
Vat - 1 - Leo
Stalin - 1 - DA
Mentle - 1 - Aboi
Total: 5/8
Leo E.
Leo E.
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

Back to top Go down

Post by DA Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:50 pm

Gamage wrote:Yes I know I'm posting a second time and it's against the rurers. Gimme my warning. In response to mentle as final post in this thread.

1. You mention grammar, but I really couldnt understand most of what you said because of...grammar
2. You're just mud flinging for the sake of mud flinging now and it shows, I have no idea what flaw of mine you think i'm projecting on you, but I never made any claims about your flaws
3. Ad hominem, and it's really sad that you always come to that when you argue with me

DA, i'm sorry I didnt wait for a response on skype, but i'm busy today and I felt the need to post while it was relevant.

Gamage, frankly I don't seem to understand what the flipping poppycock is going on.
Elaborate on another thread in the administrativa board, Gamage. Let's not repeat this mess of double-posting when you're dead.
Everyone else, care to elaborate what's going on in another thread OTHER THAN THIS ONE?
DA
DA
Owns this joint
Owns this joint

http://boredman-da.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentle Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:07 pm

Aboithagameboi wrote:I love how everyone is saying "Oh, hurr durr no mafia twice in a row." Everyone forgets that I was mafia on the Skype session and the last session both.

I wasn't counting skype games because frankly, I don't think many people remember or care about roles in that game. My main reason for not voting Leo is defending a possible bus driver.

About being agitated...did you even read last round? Ever since the second game I've always acted the same, it helps in any occasion.

Last edited by Mentle on Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Taking out Gamagezan discussion from here.)
Mentle
Mentle
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Vatonnage Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:44 pm

RNG vote? Sounds legit. Abstaining.

Zink - 1 - Mentlegen
Axel - 1 - Axel
Vat - 1 - Leo
Stalin - 1 - DA
Mentle - 1 - Aboi
Abstaining - 1- Vatonnage
Total: 6/8
Vatonnage
Vatonnage
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: [MLG]xXxDaRknEss420_n0sc0purxXx
HP:
Round 18: LoZ: Mafioso's Mask - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue770/860Round 18: LoZ: Mafioso's Mask - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (770/860)
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next