Halolz Mafia Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN!

+14
Cloak
Hunter Axel
Leo E.
Mentle
Dracojounin7
CodePhoenix
Scept
The Mysterious Gourmet
Zink120
Link Lab
StalinCommander
Vatonnage
Zyquux
DA
18 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN! Empty Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN!

Post by DA Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:51 am

A movie is being shown to a mass of people. It's almost ending.

"...and in such situations, your only option is to pray that the next leap is the leap home. So don't forget to adjust the quantum accelerator before you do your leap! Remember to always have your digital copy of The Time Cop's Guide to Time Travel when in doubt. And if you're still clueless, you can order a DRM free copy of 'Time Traveling and You: The basic steps and the Grandfather Paradox' from our iTunes page. Remember! The space-time continuum is in your hands. You, brave time cop. Let life continue with the course of Earth 17984's 1F6th timeline!"
A vignette saying "THE END" is then displayed, followed by some quickly scrolling text on the bottom that said
"Warning: Misuse of the Quantum Accelerator may cause even more problems than the 87194532 problems we already mentioned. We are using Earth 17984's 1F6th timeline because that is the only timeline regulated by the pentadimensional beings of Planet K, who take care of our space-time relation. Gamma Corp. will not make itself responsible for any and all time travel accidents that affect your well being nor the ones that affect Earth 17984's 1F6th timeline's course. In the event that you wipe out Gamma Corp. due to you misusing your time travel license, the Time Chip that was implanted on you will activate, erasing you from the timeline you put us all into while trying to use your heritage to find the quickest time-route to redirect the current timeline to one where Gamma Corp. exists. Any other misuse of your Time Cop powers that were not previously mentioned will result in your immediate removal from this timeline. Remember, don't do drugs!"

The movie ends, as the room's lights turn on and a man wearing an Admiral's uniform and cap steps into the podium.
"So you see, trainees? That's why you shouldn't fuck up when going into the wild that is the timey wimey ball that is REAL! QUANTUM! TIME-TRAVEL TELEPORTATION! Now, you guys are still pretty green, so we won't send you yet to eradicate the Time Mafia. AKA, The Editors. You see--"
Before he finishes, he is interrupted by one of the "students", who raises his hand before speaking
"Sir! Yes! What is an editor?"
Everyone in the room gives him a cold look.
"...KID! DID YOU EVEN PAY SOME GOD DAMN ATTENTION!? YOU! BACK TO THE ACCELERATION SIMULATOR! 20 LAPS AROUND THE 10TH CENTURY!"
"What!? Th-the dung ages!? My electrons would get filled with feces and all the ambient famine! Sir! This is unfa--"
"DO YOU WANT THEM TO BE 80 LAPS!?"
"SIR! NO SIR! GOING TO THE SIMULATOR ASAP, SIR!"

The guy rushes off to a door on the left.
"Jeez, kids like this won't survive the Time Travel Crash Course and make it from Time Soldier to fully-fledged, hard-boiled Time Cop. ANYWAYS, because I think some of you assholes didn't pay attention like that guy, the Editors are 'Rebels of Time', but they're actually more related to a Time Mafia. They want to Edit the 1F6th timeline of our beautiful Earth to make things their own way, more often than not to benefit them."
Another student rises. "So they edit the timeline to do stuff like killing Hitler, sir?"
"Precisely."
"But wouldn't that actually be good for mankind?"
"See, this is why I no longer bother updating that old movie. You never pay attention. Yes, at first glance, it would look like it would be good for mankind, but as we already said, killing Hitler is the main factor that would lead us to Earth's 5A timeline. The one where the F'rkhaurq would invade."
"What does that have to do with Hitler?"
"It's a giant mess involving his great grandfather who was a F'rkhaurq spy, Hitler being their beacon, and his death signaling the start of the war against the F'rkhaurq. You now realize why they never found his body? Anyway, that's not the point. The point is, I'm 1 hour late to this important meeting I hafta go, yet in fact, I'm already there. I'll be back in an hour, class."

With the press of a button on his shirt, he disappears, leaving behind faint blue sparks.
He then appears from a door on the right, this time, looking concerned.
"Class, I have bad news for you. Look behind you, at the window I'm about to open."
He presses a button on a desk, and the binders from a window behind the class begin to open very slowly.
"The last hour, we had a meeting. There was apparently a Low Frequency time fluke in which Electrons were shot through it using time travel."
A student wearing glasses and a polo shirt rises
"Ah! A Low Frequency fluke means that the Editors traveled through it, no?"
"That's what we initially thought, kid."

The windows open fully, revealing A MASSIVE ALIEN SPACEFLEET approaching the earth from a wavy rift in the sky, launching battleships and giant lasers at the earth.
"The F'rkhaurq!" said the student
"Precisely, kid. We still have NO IDEA how they managed to get through a Low Frequency fluke! They're only managed for time travel by the Editors, while the F'rkhaurq use the High Frequency flukes! That's how we were unable to predict this attack! We can only blame the Editors for this! They must've sided with the F'rkhaurq, letting them use their time flukes!"
"What do we do!?"
"Nothing, kid."
"WHAT?! Can't we travel through time to prevent this!"
"Sort of. The F'rkhaurq have disabled our Time Lanes to travel through. Our only option is to use the old method of time travel. We must use the Quantum Leap Accelerator as Dr. Sam Beckett, Dr. Ray and Dr. Tobias used it, using Dr. Brown's time algorithm to locate the nearest point in time where there are high concentrations of electron movement through time--"
"Admiral! We don't have enough time for all this technobabble!
"WHO'S GIVING THE ORDERS HERE!?
..but you are right, kid. Anyway, as we speak, I am currently organizing my top men in the next building to go on board the first Quantum Leap Accelerator. Unlike modern time travel, this type of time travel involves the time-travel of a user's brain data into the body of another person. This gives us an advantage, as we can take down the cause of this time fluke, be it F'rkhaurq or Editors BEFORE they do their atrocity and without them even knowing it!"

Suddenly, a flashing light emits from the building besides it
"EUREKA!" shouts the Admiral "Me and my men have successfully made it to someplace in time!
"That's amazing, Admiral! But how could you time-travel a few hours ago where you organized your men on the next building if the F'rkhaurq disabled all modern time routes?"
"That's a very good question, kid! You see--"

Before he could finish, a laser tore down the entire Gamma Corp. headquarters, reducing them to a pile of smoldering ashes...

...while this happens, a few brave souls are doing the first Mind-Only Quantum Leap in years, not knowing that mysterious entities have traveled alongside them in their improvised time route.
And so, these men will soon enough find themselves leaping from life to life, striving to put right what once went wrong in the war against the Editors, and hoping each time that their next leap will be the leap home.

Last edited by DA on Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
DA
DA
Owns this joint
Owns this joint

http://boredman-da.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN! Empty Re: Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN!

Post by DA Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:06 am

Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN! HalolzMafiaTimeWarp
Rules are here!
PMing is ALLOWED unless the role says otherwise!
Signups close Wednesday, July 11th 2012 at 12:00 AM Pacific Time. Afterwards, the game will begin.
They will close early if EVERY ACTIVE MEMBER IS IN.

PLAYERS:
Zyq
Vat
Stalin
Link
Zink
Rofl
Scept
Phoen
Draco
Ment
Axel
Cloak
Nanon
Spp
Nyu

Last edited by DA on Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:19 am; edited 6 times in total
DA
DA
Owns this joint
Owns this joint

Back to top Go down

Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN! Empty Re: Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN!

Post by Zyquux Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:08 am

In for time travel shenanigans.
Zyquux
Zyquux
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: CRUSHSMASH THE SMASHCRUSHER
HP:
Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN! Left_bar_bleue380/600Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN! Empty_bar_bleue  (380/600)
TP:
Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN! Left_bar_bleue1420/1500Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN! Empty_bar_bleue  (1420/1500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vatonnage Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:13 am

I'm always up for pime taradox bullshittery
Vatonnage
Vatonnage
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: [MLG]xXxDaRknEss420_n0sc0purxXx
HP:
Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN! Left_bar_bleue770/860Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN! Empty_bar_bleue  (770/860)
TP:
Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN! Left_bar_bleue475/500Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN! Empty_bar_bleue  (475/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by StalinCommander Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:58 am

Sign me up
StalinCommander
StalinCommander
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

ANV Character
Name: Dr. Vladiovich Von Krusteacov Ruskieman
HP:
Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN! Left_bar_bleue308/400Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN! Empty_bar_bleue  (308/400)
TP:
Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN! Left_bar_bleue920/1000Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN! Empty_bar_bleue  (920/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Link Lab Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:09 am

Definetly in this. Especially since it's been a year since the first Halolz Mafia Game (give or take a week).
Link Lab
Link Lab
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

ANV Character
Name: Eliot Egawa
HP:
Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN! Left_bar_bleue400/400Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN! Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
TP:
Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN! Left_bar_bleue920/1000Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN! Empty_bar_bleue  (920/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zink120 Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:02 am

I never get bored of your writing, DA. Maximum in for this.

And speaking of Time Travel, don't forget I'm still waiting for y'all to watch Steins;Gate~!
Zink120
Zink120
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

https://www.youtube.com/user/Zink120

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mysterious Gourmet Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:22 am

Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN! 220px-Timecopposter

This should be good.
The Mysterious Gourmet
The Mysterious Gourmet
DONG GUY
DONG GUY

Back to top Go down

Post by Scept Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:23 am

FINALLY! I'm here for mafia! I join!
Scept
Scept
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Lynn
HP:
Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN! Left_bar_bleue520/600Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN! Empty_bar_bleue  (520/600)
TP:
Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN! Left_bar_bleue1400/1500Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN! Empty_bar_bleue  (1400/1500)

http://sceptilianblade.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CodePhoenix Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:40 am

Sign me up
CodePhoenix
CodePhoenix
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracojounin7 Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:45 am

In.
Dracojounin7
Dracojounin7
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Jadaal
HP:
Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN! Left_bar_bleue520/600Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN! Empty_bar_bleue  (520/600)
TP:
Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN! Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN! Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentle Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:04 pm

DA rounds are always awesome, I'm in.
Mentle
Mentle
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo E. Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:46 pm

Keep me off the list for now, since I don't know if I'll be around this week.
Leo E.
Leo E.
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

http://hakureiillusion.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Axel Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:45 pm

Time travelling and hosted by DA? Sounds like an Epoch round. Joining.

Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN! Epoch
Hunter Axel
Hunter Axel
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Minerva
HP:
Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN! Left_bar_bleue710/800Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN! Empty_bar_bleue  (710/800)
TP:
Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN! Left_bar_bleue490/500Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN! Empty_bar_bleue  (490/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloak Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:42 pm

LETS PUNCH THEIR FACES IN.
Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN! Thumbnail
Cloak
Cloak
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Fluffles
HP:
Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN! Left_bar_bleue720/800Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN! Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
TP:
Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN! Left_bar_bleue415/500Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN! Empty_bar_bleue  (415/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentle Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:49 pm

>Check time zone
>Updates will happen at 4 AM to me

Welp, I hate my time zone.
Mentle
Mentle
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Not_anon Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:06 pm

In this to not win this.
Not_anon
Not_anon
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentle Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:27 pm

Not_anon wrote:In this to not win this.

I will consider you a winner if someone other than Vat kills you.
Mentle
Mentle
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by spplmj Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:46 pm

I'm in

brb lynched 1st day
spplmj
spplmj
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Not_anon Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:36 pm

Mentle wrote:
Not_anon wrote:In this to not win this.

I will consider you a winner if someone other than Vat kills you.

Only way for that to happen is if Vat gets no killing powers and I don't get lynched while he's alive.

inb4 DA purposely gives Vat killing powers just to rid of me.
Not_anon
Not_anon
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by DA Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:58 pm

Not_anon wrote:inb4 DA purposely gives Vat killing powers just to rid of me.
>implying I don't use the RNG to decide roles.
DA
DA
Owns this joint
Owns this joint

Back to top Go down

Post by spplmj Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:47 pm

...I should sign up to host Sentai/Power Rangers mafia
spplmj
spplmj
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mysterious Gourmet Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:01 pm

spplmj wrote:...I should sign up to host Sentai/Power Rangers mafia
Akiba Red for Inventor
The Mysterious Gourmet
The Mysterious Gourmet
DONG GUY
DONG GUY

Back to top Go down

Post by StalinCommander Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:28 pm

What would the White Power Ranger be?
StalinCommander
StalinCommander
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

ANV Character
Name: Dr. Vladiovich Von Krusteacov Ruskieman
HP:
Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN! Left_bar_bleue308/400Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN! Empty_bar_bleue  (308/400)
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by OrionX Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:23 pm

Man, I really want to join, but last round proved that I am not focused enough for this at the moment.

Sitting this one out.
OrionX
OrionX
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next