Halolz Mafia Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN!

+14
Cloak
Hunter Axel
Leo E.
Mentle
Dracojounin7
CodePhoenix
Scept
The Mysterious Gourmet
Zink120
Link Lab
StalinCommander
Vatonnage
Zyquux
DA
18 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN! - Page 3 Empty Re: Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN!

Post by Mentle Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:14 pm

DA wrote:...really?
A 5 way tie, and 2 voters left?
Really?

You must be hosting for the first time, welcome to our mafia games.
Mentle
Mentle
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN! - Page 3 Empty Re: Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN!

Post by The Mysterious Gourmet Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:22 pm

Cloak wrote:Comeon! One more vote on abstain guys! Lynch that bastard!

It might be better to leave him alive, if you ask me. It'll work out if less people vote for him.
The Mysterious Gourmet
The Mysterious Gourmet
DONG GUY
DONG GUY

Back to top Go down

Post by Not_anon Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:34 am

Roflcopter419 wrote:
Cloak wrote:Comeon! One more vote on abstain guys! Lynch that bastard!

It might be better to leave him alive, if you ask me. It'll work out if less people vote for him.

Gonna side with Rofl on this, I mean Abstain has yet to never fail any of us. He needs to live for aslong as possible.
Not_anon
Not_anon
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Axel Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:07 am

Not_anon wrote:Gonna side with Rofl on this, I mean Abstain has yet to never fail any of us. He needs to live for aslong as possible.

Abstain's a pretty cool guy, and that's why we should kill him last.
Hunter Axel
Hunter Axel
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Minerva
HP:
Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue710/800Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (710/800)
TP:
Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue490/500Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (490/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zink120 Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:39 am

Come to think of it, when has abstain ever been mafia...? What are odds. Perhaps I should change my vote.
Zink120
Zink120
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

https://www.youtube.com/user/Zink120

Back to top Go down

Post by DA Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:48 am

Ties that are bigger than 3 way will not be tolerated. If the deadline is reached, the day will be extended for 1 hour until the tie is over. If the tie is still up, another hour will be added.

In other words
OVERTIME.
DA
DA
Owns this joint
Owns this joint

http://boredman-da.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by StalinCommander Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:53 am

But DA, Abstain the bastard is obviously ahead.
Ok, fuck it, I'm breaking my tradition and voting Day 1 to hurry this along.

I have no reason. Just because Let's move this along, please.

Nyu - 2 - Mentle, Phoenix
Spplmj - 3 - Vat, Link , Stalin
Vat - 2 - spplmj, Nanon's Toaster
Cloak - 2 - Scept, Rofl
Phoenix - 2 - Axel, Draco
Refrain from because abstain is too mainstream - 3 - Zink, Cloak, Zyquux
14/15
StalinCommander
StalinCommander
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

ANV Character
Name: Dr. Vladiovich Von Krusteacov Ruskieman
HP:
Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue308/400Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (308/400)
TP:
Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue920/1000Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (920/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by spplmj Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:55 am

Vat isnt voting Nanon and yall dont think its suspicious? Whatever switching to nyu

Nyu - 3 - Mentle, Phoenix, spplmj
Vat - 1 - Nanon's Toaster
Cloak - 2 - Scept, Rofl
Phoenix - 2 - Axel, Draco
14/15

oh and also

Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN! - Page 3 Kbowtl
spplmj
spplmj
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mysterious Gourmet Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:04 am

Time to switch to Phoenix, because fuck the (time) police!

Vat - 1 - Nanon's Toaster
Cloak - 1 - Scept
Phoenix - 3 - Axel, Draco, rofl
14/15
The Mysterious Gourmet
The Mysterious Gourmet
DONG GUY
DONG GUY

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentle Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:08 am

inb4 we end up with a 4-way 3 votes tie and DA loses all faith in us.
Mentle
Mentle
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mysterious Gourmet Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:16 am

Mentle wrote:inb4 we end up with a 4-way 3 votes tie and DA loses all faith in us.

If we get a five-way tie maybe we can lock the round permanently in time! MR BONES' WILD MAFIA ROUND!
The Mysterious Gourmet
The Mysterious Gourmet
DONG GUY
DONG GUY

Back to top Go down

Post by spplmj Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:18 am

Roflcopter419 wrote:
Mentle wrote:inb4 we end up with a 4-way 3 votes tie and DA loses all faith in us.

If we get a five-way tie maybe we can lock the round permanently in time! MR BONES' WILD MAFIA ROUND!

Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN! - Page 3 258qwiu

THE VOTING NEVER ENDS!
spplmj
spplmj
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by DA Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:23 am

Roflcopter419 wrote:MR BONES' WILD MAFIA ROUND!

Drat. There goes my secret plans for Mafia Round 30.
DA
DA
Owns this joint
Owns this joint

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Axel Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:28 am

I know! Next time, let's all vote for abstain. Chances are if we all vote for him, he'll finally die.
Hunter Axel
Hunter Axel
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue710/800Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (710/800)
TP:
Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue490/500Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (490/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mysterious Gourmet Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:29 am

Hunter Axel wrote:I know! Next time, let's all vote for abstain. Chances are if we all vote for him, he'll finally die.

I swear if you do that I'll personally destroy you.
The Mysterious Gourmet
The Mysterious Gourmet
DONG GUY
DONG GUY

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloak Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:30 am

Well, they can't lynch anyone else in that situation.
Cloak
Cloak
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Fluffles
HP:
Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue720/800Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
TP:
Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue415/500Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (415/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Axel Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:31 am

Roflcopter419 wrote:I swear if you do that I'll personally destroy you.

It can't happen if even one person doesn't go along with the plan.

In short, if it happens, it's because you contributed.
Hunter Axel
Hunter Axel
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloak Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:39 am

Or he died.

... what? Just saiyan.
Cloak
Cloak
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Fluffles
HP:
Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue720/800Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
TP:
Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue415/500Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (415/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by StalinCommander Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:39 am

Hunter Axel wrote:
It can't happen if even one person doesn't go along with the plan.

In short, if it happens, it's because you contributed.

Or he's dead!
StalinCommander
StalinCommander
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

ANV Character
Name: Dr. Vladiovich Von Krusteacov Ruskieman
HP:
Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue308/400Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (308/400)
TP:
Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue920/1000Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (920/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by spplmj Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:43 am

What if Abstain's death was the one that started this whole process and we just didnt know it?
spplmj
spplmj
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Axel Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:03 am

You people sound like Rofl is going to die soon.

..wait a sec. I wonder...what if abstain is the jester?!
Abort the plan! Abort!
Hunter Axel
Hunter Axel
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by DA Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:42 am

Fair warning: I do NOT add Jesters to my games.
I know that I shouldn't say stuff like that as a mod, but Jesters are my mortal enemies.
I DESPISE THEM WITH A HATRED NOT KNOWN TO MANKIND.
My last game on the first forum I played was what caused the death of mafia on that forum: Day 1 Jester Win.

So yeah, we don't like those kinds of things, don't we?
DA
DA
Owns this joint
Owns this joint

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyquux Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:56 am

Voting for Vat because he didn't vote for Nanon. (Also, hoping Scept changes his vote for maximum RNG shenanigans.

Vat - 2 - Nanon's Toaster, Zyquux
Cloak - 1 - Scept
Phoenix - 3 - Axel, Draco, rofl
Abstain the hipster - 2 - Zink, Cloak
14/15
Zyquux
Zyquux
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: CRUSHSMASH THE SMASHCRUSHER
HP:
Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue380/600Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (380/600)
TP:
Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1420/1500Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1420/1500)

Back to top Go down

Post by DA Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:07 am

Polls closed. Rolling d3. Typing story in a bit.
DA
DA
Owns this joint
Owns this joint

Back to top Go down

Post by DA Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:48 am

Round 20 - LET'S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN! - Page 3 Bc0dc998b3aa4da183fc397
It's curtains for Phoen.

The admiral is in position. His sniper rifle is ready, and he begins to aim for John F. Kennedy with both his rifle and his Boson Unification System, which is mounted on his wrist. He opens a communication channel with his colegues.
"Alright, squadmates. Who's the one you wish to kill?" says the Admiral
"Sir! We've already picked 3 suspects for the kill!" replied a cop on the comm channel
"3!? Kid, there's only time for ONE MURDER right now! And that is the bloke who will be transfered to JFK's body!"
"What do we do, sir?"
"JUST PICK ONE AT RANDOM, YA DOLT! HURRY!"
"U-Understood, sir! Uploading data to your B.U.S. System!"
"It's just B.U.S.! The S stands for System already!"
The holographic panel on the B.U.S. displays the message "TRANSFERRING ELECTRON DATA. PLEASE WAIT." alongside 2 buttons: DETAILS and ABORT
"I should prob'ly check who they sent to JFK's body right now" said the Admiral, as he presses the DETAILS button.
"Mhm... ahah.. understood...
...wait a second... THIS IS THE ELECTRON CONFIGURATION OF EVERY ATOM IN MY BODY! NO! NO! ABORT! ABORT SENDING!"
The admiral tries to hit the ABORT button, but to no avail... his finger would not respond, as the brain section that managed his hands movements was already on its way to JFK's brain!
NOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

"ELECTRON DATA SUCCESSFULLY TRANSFERRED."

"Admiral! Admiral, respond!" says one of the cops
"You idiot. You sealed his fate!" says another
"How?! He's still alive!"
"Wait a couple of seconds. Look at John F. Kennedy and at your B.U.S. at the same time. Make sure it's still focused on the Admiral's vitals."
The confused cop looks at both of them. When JFK is shot, the B.U.S. turns red and says "VITAL ORGANS FAILURE. LIFE SIGNS NULL. THAT MOST LIKELY MEANS IT'S DEAD. THE STATUS OF THIS PERSON IS: PRETTY DECEASED. IT'S PASSED ON. THIS PERSON IS NO MORE. IT HAS CEASED TO BE. IT'S EXPIRED AND GONE TO MEET ITS MAKER. BERIFT OF LIFE, IT RESTS IN PEACE. IF ITS MOTOR SKILLS WERE SUCCESFULLY TRANSFERED WHEN IT WAS MURDERED IT WOULD BE PUSHING UP THE DAISIES. IT'S RUN DOWN THE CURTAIN AND JOINED THE CHOIR INVISIBLE.
THIS IS AN EX-PERSON."
The confused cop now stood in shock.
"...we'll we'd better replace him.. I MEAN, we need someone who can replace him to give orders on our mission, no?"
"Absolutely true" said the other cop "but right now, if you haven't payed attention to this light surrounding our bodies, it's time to teleport to the next timeline..."
And so the entire task force vanishes, leaving behind the bodies of people who soon rise up, wondering what happened and why are they there...

MEANWHILE, BEHIND THE SCENES

A group of people are sitting at their computers inside a pocket dimension. The dimension's boundaries make it impossible for them to be affected by the time-changes surrounding them.
"Nice job, guys! Those fools fell for it! They pretty much killed their leader, hahah!" says one
"Indeed. How's their electrons leaping through?" says another
They ALT+TAB on their PCs and see multiple graphs and a flowchart
"Hm, it seems that they are going to travel to the same timeline, in another, more ancient assassination."
"Whaddaya mean?"
"Does the name John 'Tower of Hats' Booth ring a bell?"
"Uh, not in that timeline. He's only known as John Wilkes Booth in that timeline."
"Oh, get some sense of humor. I could've also said President John Wilkes Booth or 'Port-O' John Wilkes Booth and I'd still get the point across!"
"Okay okay! Calm down! Anyways, where's the new guy?"
"Lemme call him. HEY! NEW GUY!"
A bespectacled guy arrives, carrying a toilet scrubber
"You called, sir?" he says
"We're kinda thirsty right now." says the calmer Editor "Bring a large tank of Coke. The drink! Not the stash!"
"Where do I get one?"
"We're setting up a portal to Earth's 848E timeline, where The Coca-Cola Company took over the world and force-fed everyone a tank of Coke a day. Just play along with them and when you get the coke, come back here. If you do so, we're giving you a special mission!"
"A SPECIAL MISSION!?"
"Yeah! You get to kill one of the guys trying to 'save the world'!"
"OH BOY! I'M ON IT!"
The bespectacled Editor steps into a newly created portal, goes inside and the portal closes.

"You think he can do this?"
"It's just a tank of Coke! What else must he do?"
"Oh please, like if his pseudonym 'Mann Kind' wasn't retarded."

MEANWHILE, SOMEPLACE ELSE

"Oh boy!" says the bespectacled Editor "I can't wait to-- hey... wait a minute..."
He then proceeds to see his surroundings. Instead of seeing a Red-and-black plastic paradise, he finds himself in a deserted pot of land.
"...this isn't the Cola timeline!"
Just then, an alien figure appears behind him!
"Ẃ̦̳̱̯̠̟̦̞̖̠ͅȩ̵̵̧͇̖̖̖͠ ͠҉͏̱̰̯̝̪̗̹͈̟͚̺́a̡҉̸̧̗̥͉̻ͅŗ̶̵̞̝̤̫́͢è̷̥̰͉̩̠̻̬͕̦͈̟̭̗̪̘͓̣̘͚ ̴̡̫͍̺̪̳͜͝t̴̨̕͏̼̟̠͔̦̫͇̥̘̺̼̲̺̹̤͚̪ͅh͕͇̖͍̞̯̲̤̟̗͈̝̫͓̗̮͠é̢͙̟͍̝̙͡͞ ̸̙͕͉̬̗͇ͅF͏̵̢͍̣̬̥͙̭̦͓͔̪͎̫ͅ'̡͢҉̴͚̩̲͖͎̱͇̲̳̤̤̲͜r͕̬̪͚̼͠k̴̨̖̜̩̟̻͉̲͓̰͙h̸̴̘͎͙̝͓̥̞̣̣̘̲̫͓͔̗̳͚͔͜a͝҉̭̳̮̻͚̠̭̼̘̗͎̟͇u̯̼̯̠͇͔̩̟̮͚͚̱͟͝ͅr̡̛̝̪̰͇̠̝̖̟̙̮̤q͏͈̤̮̗̖̞̕͟.̶̵̷̯̞̳̼̩̞̟ ̸͙̘̦̼̳̹̼́̕͠Ṛ̸̵̡̬̜̻͡ͅe̷̴̴̟͕͚̯͕̝͖̜͔̩͚̞̟͍̺͍͜ͅş̶̱͉̯̝̩̞̦̗̤̼̣̳̳͙̣̯̩̭͠ͅi͢҉͚͚͕̳̗̪̹̣̘̟̟̺̳̲̼̞̪s̢̢̙͚̰͙͙̖̼̦͖ͅt̶̨̡̫̜͔̹̭̲̮̤͠a҉͙͙̦̣̱͈͔͕̻̕ņ̨̛͔̩̯͙̲̥̖̱̙̣̹̬̝́͢ͅç̜̙̼̝̹͙̥̰͠͞͝è͇͎̩̥̮̱̯̜͎̳͙̤͚͝ͅͅ ̶̨̱͚̰̦̩̹͓͚̝̝̥͎̯̹̟͕͇̀ͅi̛̥͓̘̹̬͟͢s̵̡̤̖̮̭͉͓̫͔̝̗̝̥̮ ͝҉̪̞̭͚͠f͟҉͢͏̘͇̗͖̺̭̤̬͓͇̜̦̥̜̗͚̟̣̣ṵ̝͇͚̜̘̝̕͡ṱ̴̸̡̛̟̩̲̫̠͕͕̙̪͚̗̲̼̞̬͘i̝̯͕̘͇͔̠̜͎̰̜̣̣͈̠̕̕l͝҉̙͉̤̖̻̣̳e̡͉͓̣̜̝̤̪̠͉͚̕͟͡.̷̧͕̼̼͇̞̟̻͠ ̢̖̗̰̤̕͡Y̶̮̭̹̪̠̝̥̞͔͈͢o̢͏̢̻̣̲͕͖̙̜͍̩ụ̵̶̙̩̜͎̙̱̥͓̪͔̩͇͔̠͜͜ ̸̲̞̠͖̦̤͔̦͈͜͠ͅw̮̯̗̻͍̭̣̹̭̩̣͈͖̣͡į̸̰̮̜͉̩͖̫͕̹ĺ͢͏̶͎͖̤̘͇̬̰͔̣̯̩̻̮̣̼̝͞l͏̨͖̬̣͎̟ ̙̻̹̩̪̥̣̝̰͕͓̼̙̟̩̀̕ḇ̨̰̩̺̞̼̪̭̀͘͢è̦̦̰͔̩́̕͟ ͓̫̮͚͉̺̲̩̥̖̗͉͎͉͙̟̰̥̳̀͠à͚͔̣͔̳͓̯̤̠͈͍̠͓̼̘̘̹͜ͅs̢͏̦̘̮̲̳̝͚̜͎̙͈͕ͅs͖̱̫͇͘̕͢͠͡i̵̵̡̛̛̪̯̟͇̦̘͉̩̟̣m̶̷̥̙̩͍̙͕̫̣͓̣̹̘̮̥͙͙̲̻̼͝i̴̞̮͙̫̙͟l̸̢̛͟͏̰͚̫̜̝̫͕̘̳̞̹̖̦͍̻͎̝̳ą͠͏̭͙̻͔̝͕̖̩̪̙̹͓̝ͅͅt̡̯̝͕̳̳̝̻͈͙͎͉̫͟e̡̢̧̹̩͇̞̱͠͡d҉̵̧̡̟̰͚͇̠̜͔̭̰̞̪̲̯͈̘̠́.̴̵̵̶̮̗̹̦̙̘̳͓͇̱̜́"

"What! I couldn't understand a word you sa--AAAAAAH!"
The proceeding events were so inhuman and unspeakable that I refuse to type them.

BACK AT THE POCKET DIMENSION
"...huh... looks like he got lost or something..."
"...what a shame..."
"...so... you're going to pick him up?"
"Nah."
"Me neither..."

"...wait, who's doing the kill this time?"
Suddenly, an alarm goes off
"Oh crap. No time. Let's step into the accelerator. Time to go back."
The two step into a platform and are beamed into the action...

MEANWHILE...
Date - Friday, April 14, 1865, Timeline 1F6
Location - Washington, D.C., Earth 17984

The cops arrive on scene outside Ford's Theater. Every other person was returning to their seat for the beginning of Act III of the play. The cops look at each other in disgust.
"So... what now?" says one
"We hafta vote who'll take over Lincoln's body to get killed." says another
"Really?"
"Don't you know where you are? Did you even check your B.U.S.? Did you even read the tiny text that's above this part?"
"Oh..."
"...Well?"
An guy pops out of the Ford Theater's main entrance.
"SECOND CALL! SECOND CALL, EVERYONE! PROCEED TO YOUR SEATS!" he shouts
"...what are we waiting for? The show is about to start."

John F. Kennedy, who had the mind of Phoenix, The Admiral, has been shot.
Spoiler:
No one died tonight.

LEAP 2
Current Event - Lincoln Assassination.
POLLS CLOSE FRIDAY, JULY 13TH AT 3:00 AM
DA
DA
Owns this joint
Owns this joint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next