Halolz Mafia Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

+15
Vatonnage
Nick Soapdish
Gam
Zyquux
Yoshi
Caelun_Niveus
Dracojounin7
Leo E.
Cloak
Tael
Hunter Axel
MrNaleIt
Archer
Scept
DA
19 posters

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 5 Empty Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by MrNaleIt Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:28 pm

Put my ANV card into my Tammybook's slot and then run around a bit and air-box to get a feel for my new bod

Last edited by MrNaleIt on Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
MrNaleIt
MrNaleIt
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Truck
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue800/800The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue490/500The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (490/500)

Back to top Go down

The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 5 Empty Re: The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage

Post by Scept Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:28 pm

Sit back and laugh at all the slow people I have to work with.
Scept
Scept
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Lynn
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue520/600The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (520/600)
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1400/1500The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1400/1500)

http://sceptilianblade.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloak Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:36 pm

Use the card
Become the rolling

Discover personal gravity manipulation ability
Cloak
Cloak
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Fluffles
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue720/800The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue415/500The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (415/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Soapdish Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:41 pm

Try and see if there's anyway I can boost my stats/cheat to be OP before my transformation. After that transform magical girl style with a rotating camera and a cool pose at the end.
Nick Soapdish
Nick Soapdish
Veteran Guy
Veteran Guy

ANV Character
Name: Cunt Destroyer
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue375/400The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (375/400)
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue985/1000The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (985/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyquux Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:17 pm

TRANSFORM INTO THE HUGE
PICK UP YOSHI AND THE TABLET AND HURL THEM TO THE HORIZON
Zyquux
Zyquux
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: CRUSHSMASH THE SMASHCRUSHER
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue380/600The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (380/600)
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1420/1500The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1420/1500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Axel Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:48 pm

Shrink CRUSHSMASH. Find Administrative Commands.
Hunter Axel
Hunter Axel
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Minerva
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue710/800The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (710/800)
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue490/500The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (490/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyquux Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:06 am

No wait, I changed my mind.

TRANSFORM INTO THE HUGE AND IMMEDIATELY USE [AREA-DENIAL SCUD LAUNCHER] AIMED AT THE TABLET
Zyquux
Zyquux
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue380/600The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (380/600)
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1420/1500The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1420/1500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Caelun_Niveus Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:31 am

This turn of events changes quite a bit...
Log on and re-roll my ANV char
Caelun_Niveus
Caelun_Niveus
Final Fight Guy
Final Fight Guy

ANV Character
Name: Johnny
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue520/600The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (520/600)
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1500/1500The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

Back to top Go down

Post by DA Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:00 am

Scept wrote:Sit back and laugh at all the slow people I have to work with.
While you have been busy toying around with your fluffy tail, you notice that your ANV Card and Tammybook are no longer with you, but instead, they have merged into a neat looking wrist-keyboard with a holographic display. It shows your current status, abilities, etc. Convenient! It also seems that the only piece of armor you have, not counting your clothes, is a little bell hanging from your neck.
You sit down and laugh as you stroke your tail with glee.
MrNaleIt wrote:Put my ANV card into my Tammybook's slot and then run around a bit and air-box to get a feel for my new bod
Cloak wrote:Use the card
Become the rolling
Discover personal gravity manipulation ability
nicksoapdish wrote:Try and see if there's anyway I can boost my stats/cheat to be OP before my transformation. After that transform magical girl style with a rotating camera and a cool pose at the end.
You proceed to undergo the transformation in a rotating camera, flashy transformation sequence! Like the typical munchkins you are, you try to take advantage of the situation before and afterwards, but to no avail.
Truck the Ancient Shisa, Fluffles the Mustached Sphere and Cunt Destroyer the Talking Blue Heeler Dog Cybernetically Enhanced with Nano-machines have awakened!

Cunt Destroyer is now a masked little doggie, with an actual mask!
Fluffles is now a mustachoied koosh in tech armor!
Truck is now a... the flying fuck is that?
You, Truck, decide to test your new body by boxing with your own shadow. It feels so natural and so powerful! You feel like you could take on the world!
All three of you admire your wrist computers. Except for Cunt Destroyer, who has it mounted on its mask as a scouter of sorts and is voice activated. Gotta think of the doggies!

Yoshi wrote:Putting card into slot and joining said network as fast as i can...and then grabbing that damn tablet before crushsmash can destroy it so i can look it over.
You first get a hold of the tablet before hitting the join network button. And after an elaborate, flashy transformation sequence, you turn out to be a modestly attractive mishmash of species known as a Dragon Fox!
Kit the Dragon Fox has awakened!

You check for your belongings to be intact. You cannot seem to find the tablet at all! What happened?
You then check your wrist computer. It seems that during the transformation sequence, it got merged with it, so you pretty much have the contents of the tablet permanently lodged in your wrist computer's files in the folder [Travel Guide and Map].
Alpar & Tael wrote:What Yoshi said
Seeing that the tablet is no longer within reach (or physically here, for that matter) you decide to just go with the transformation!
WOOOOSH!
Dente - El Exterminador de Demonios Dos: Bugalú Eléctrico: La Loli pilar ha despertado!
Ceasar the Avian has awakened!

Ceasar looks like a more feral, but still somewhat anthropomorphic bird creature of sorts!
Dente has become a MASSIVELY RIPPED AND BULKY, FLAT CHESTED, BUT MASSIVELY PEC'D GIRL with the size of an average-sized 8 year old.
Hunter Axel wrote:Shrink CRUSHSMASH. Find Administrative Commands.
If by "Administrative Commands" you mean the control panel of the Tammybook, sure, why not.
You don't find any commands to shrink CRUSHSMASH THE CRUSHSMASHER, though.
Caelun_Niveus wrote:This turn of events changes quite a bit...
Log on and re-roll my ANV char
You turn on your Tammybook to log out of the game.

...and nothing happens!
You try to log back in, but it says "This user does not exist".
Something's not right...
Zyquux wrote:TRANSFORM INTO THE HUGE AND IMMEDIATELY USE [AREA-DENIAL SCUD LAUNCHER] AIMED AT THE TABLET
HENSHIIIIN!
CRUSHSMASH THE SMASHCRUSHER THE SMASHCRUSHER has awakened!

But... something's not right! You're not XBOXHUEG! You're just huge! You're not the size of 50,000 car-carrying trucks stacked on top of each other! You're just the size of 5 SUV's stacked on top of each other! You check on your wrist computer, as you have trouble typing things with your MASSIVE fingers. A message is flashing at the very bottom-right corner of the screen that says "BANDWIDTH LIMIT EXCEEDED". Guess you couldn't get your HUEG powers here!
This revelation makes you ABSOLUTELY MAD and you cast [AREA-DENIAL SCUD LAUNCHER] on the tablet's general direction!
The only problem is that the tablet is not there, so it auto-targets itself to the little unconscious creature!
*FWOOM!*
"...we'd better get out of here..." you say, as you are completely ignored due to your cohorts being completely amazed at their new bodies.
"...GUYS! WE NEED TO M--" before you finish, your Scud missile hits the little guy, ENGULFING THE SHELTER AND THE ENTIRE BUSHY AREA INTO A FLAMING, EXPLODING PILLAR OF FLAMES AND EXPLOSIONS. REDUNDANCY IS NEEDED TO EMPHASIZE ON THIS!
The aftershock of your Scud launch has flung everyone away! It's not an AREA-DENIAL missile for nothing. -100 HP - Self inflicted Tech damage penalty! -50 HP
PvP is not activated. None of your cohorts receive damage.

You all crash-land into the clearing where you started this journey. All the Neo-Kobolds seem to have fled the area after seeing the giant explosion that is still going, and is still burning strong.
As you all stand up, your armor starts flickering away until it flashes brightly and disappears.
"Arf! What gives!?" says Cunt Destroyer as it activates its scouter. Everyone else checks their wrist computers to see what's wrong.
The wrist-computers all read "Low Battery. Charging at 10%. Armor and Weapons have been temporarily disabled until charge is full. All other functions including Techniques are operational." Looks like you hafta decide when to activate and deactivate your armor. Someone who's armor fails in the middle of a battle would have catastrophic consequences.
Well now, looks like you're all a team! A guild, so to speak! In order take a closer look at you all, share inventories, and all that stuff, you'd better set yourselves a guild. Plus, when you fight as a guild, attacks that require more than one participant will get their damage doubled!
But to do that, you all need a name. What will the name of this guild be?
[roll] Deadline: Friday, January 10 at 7AM
SPECIAL EVENT: Only members with character sheets created before this date may roll!
DA
DA
Owns this joint
Owns this joint

http://boredman-da.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MrNaleIt Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:07 am

Armpit Farts
MrNaleIt
MrNaleIt
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Truck
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue800/800The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloak Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:09 am

The Knights of Vins Eins

Last edited by Cloak on Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Cloak
Cloak
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Fluffles
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue720/800The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue415/500The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (415/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyquux Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:10 am

THE CULT OF HUGE
Zyquux
Zyquux
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:11 am

THE POWERPUFF GIRLS
Archer
Archer
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Dente - El Exterminador de Demonios Dos
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue320/400The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/400)
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue955/1000The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (955/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Axel Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:16 am

The Adams Family
Hunter Axel
Hunter Axel
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Minerva
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue710/800The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (710/800)
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracojounin7 Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:19 am

Jadaal & Co. Expeditions
Dracojounin7
Dracojounin7
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Jadaal
HP:
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1500/1500The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:20 am

Draconis infinitius
Yoshi
Yoshi
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Kit
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue680/800The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (680/800)
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue500/500The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Soapdish Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:27 am

The All Powerful Futa Warriors of Erectile Dysfunction

or the Cunt Destroyer Experience featuring Pillar Loli
Nick Soapdish
Nick Soapdish
Veteran Guy
Veteran Guy

ANV Character
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue375/400The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (375/400)
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue985/1000The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (985/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tael Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:38 am

Society of the Potentially Quarrelsome Recruits
Tael
Tael
Final Fight Guy
Final Fight Guy

ANV Character
Name: Ceasar
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue320/400The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/400)
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue970/1000The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (970/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vatonnage Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:13 am

BLACK PISTOL G.U.N. HOLSTERS

alsoIwouldliketohenshinagogobabypls

Last edited by Vatonnage on Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:54 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : bettar nam)
Vatonnage
Vatonnage
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: [MLG]xXxDaRknEss420_n0sc0purxXx
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue770/860The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (770/860)
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue475/500The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (475/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by grashbar Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:29 am

Hey guys what'd I mi-

fucking hell Crushsmash.

Guess I should log in myself or something, if I can still do that, seeing as I can't participate in this roll.

EDIT: WHOOPS SEEMS LIKE I CAN PARTICIPATE IN THE GUILD NAMING STUFF AFTER ALL. Well then, I suggest... ZEXIS (Z EXtra International Savers)
grashbar
grashbar
Veteran Guy
Veteran Guy

ANV Character
Name: Walker Gallier
HP:
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue500/500The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gam Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:15 am

The winnin' guys.
Gam
Gam
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Wibli
HP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue775/800The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (775/800)
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue475/500The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (475/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Scept Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:16 am

Tha Demon Killaz
Scept
Scept
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Lynn
HP:
TP:
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1400/1500The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1400/1500)

http://sceptilianblade.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Soapdish Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:44 am

So hyped.

DA is this what you had in mind?
The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 5 NABlqSj
Nick Soapdish
Nick Soapdish
Veteran Guy
Veteran Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by DA Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:52 pm

The RP Thread EX: A nameless voyage - Page 5 1xka
and that is...
Gam wrote:The winnin' guys.
After a bits upon bits of bickering upon bickering, you suggest a name to the crowd.
"How about 'The winnin' guys'?"
"...yeah, that works"
"I guess that works"
"Yeah!"
And with that said, a new bond is formed between all of you! You all are The Winnin' Guys!
Thus, starts a journey of shenanigans, a mystery unsolved, and something involving the U.R.A.F.A.G.E.T.'s and their Seven Captains!

Meanwhile, thousands of miles away

"I told you the laptop would work, mon cheri."
"Shut up."
"Well then, how's the body count, #7?"
"Why do you still refuse to call me by my name. Anyway, 287 and counting."
"Top shelf! At this rate, we're going to eradicate this scum from the face of both the Earth AND Dundria!"
"Oohhhohohohohoho~!"
"My friends, why are you laughing. We are only slightly more than 1/16th of the people we have grabbed from Earth and tossed them here. I do not understand your laughter."
"Well, mon ami, I really want to taste that bit of joy our Supreme Leader gets when killing people. Our supreme leader REALLY enjoys the blood of the impure being spread."
"I see your point, but we are not--"
"VOTRE ALTESSE! YOUR ALTITUDENESS! MERA KARNALA! We have received some terrible news from our surveillance team!"
"ではない私の処分!"
"Not my disposition either. #7?"
"Why did you not tell me earlier."
"We... were busy trying to gather more info before presenting it to you, mera karnala..."
"Very well. Commence the displayenning."
"(that is not even a word)"
"(neither is altitudenes, mon cheri)"
"OI!"
*BEEEP*
"They call themselves The Winnin' Guys. Apparently these spaghetti-monsters have broken free of the Telekinetic User Transference made to Override the Reciprocal Interface's Access to the Lobe, preventing any and all brainwashing, AND HAVE SOMEHOW SURVIVED!"
"This is unsettling."
"NOM D'UN CHIEN!"
"なにこれ!?"
"Mera karnala, should we amass the troops and strike all of Generictown?"
"No. As the leader of surveillance I take full responsibility for not noticing this earlier."
"But, I told you that it was--"
"I trained you to act like that. It is therefore my fault."
"(boy, talk about not losing your honor, huh Civant?)"
"(hush now)"
"Bring me my weapons."
"Do you need some reinforcements, mera karnala?"
"They are but small tiny homeless, uneducated and jobless puppies on the inside. They are inferior in any way. I will not need your assistance."
"...v-very well..."
"If anything goes wrong due to any miscalculation in my end, do not hesitate to use the staff evacuation button on our surveillance system."
"Yes, mera karnala!"
"I hope to bring honor to my holy land. If I do not return, give my troops and all my surveillance measures to the preceding captain."
"Who's #6, Civant?"
"Her."
"..."
"...yes, she will not like this... NUMBER SEVEN, YOU NEED TO RETURN HERE SAFELY, OR ELSE SHE'LL CRUSH YOUR SHAMBLING CORPSE BETWEEN HER THIGHS!"

[story]
DA
DA
Owns this joint
Owns this joint

Back to top Go down

Post by DA Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:54 pm

(also Soapdish, not exactly what I had in mind, but it's helluva lot better. IT IS NOW CANON)
DA
DA
Owns this joint
Owns this joint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next