Halolz Mafia Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction Topic for the new guys

+35
Geno
Lucidity
grashbar
pufferfish
Caelun_Niveus
ice_turtle
OmNomynous
Nick Soapdish
lazy-spoon
personaleyes
AuraMaster
RolandtheLastGunslinger
The Mysterious Gourmet
Tael
Yoshi
Diabeetus-Tan
CodePhoenix
Not_anon
DA
Rainboy
Archer
Cloak
Zink120
Shadi
Vatonnage
StalinCommander
Mentle
Hunter Axel
Dracojounin7
Scept
Leo E.
Zyquux
French Connections
MrNaleIt
HATER
39 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Introduction Topic for the new guys - Page 11 Empty Re: Introduction Topic for the new guys

Post by katCrusader Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:17 am

MrNaleIt wrote:WELCOME, NEWCOMER
THANK YOU, CITIZEN, FOR YOUR KIND GREETINGS!
So what's this ANV thing for? :p
katCrusader
katCrusader
Guy
Guy

ANV Character
Name:
HP:
Introduction Topic for the new guys - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0/0Introduction Topic for the new guys - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
TP:
Introduction Topic for the new guys - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0/0Introduction Topic for the new guys - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Introduction Topic for the new guys - Page 11 Empty Re: Introduction Topic for the new guys

Post by Archer Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:59 am

Oh that's just a thing for a roleplay adventure thread, don't mind it.

It's dead anyway
Archer
Archer
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Dente - El Exterminador de Demonios Dos
HP:
Introduction Topic for the new guys - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue320/400Introduction Topic for the new guys - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/400)
TP:
Introduction Topic for the new guys - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue955/1000Introduction Topic for the new guys - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (955/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:08 am

hello all! wondering what is the current status of mafia games here? or are you all playing on this other site that was linked in the last signup? :o been itching for games for a while and when I found you guys Do The Mafios on top of your regular coolness I was stoked haha.. until it turns out I have to make an account elsewhere almost immediately :P

on the other hand if everyone's currently busy with school etc., I totes understand (it just so happens that as a resident of the southern hemisphere I'm currently on holiday \o/); if it's possible to estimate when people'll be free to play, that'd be swell :)
Happy
Happy
Guy
Guy

http://happypants3.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tael Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:07 am

Sadly, the mafia games have died down completely, as of late. I'd be keen for a revival, but I think a lot of the players got burnt out on them.

That said, nice to meet you, fellow southern hemispherical inhabitant!
Tael
Tael
Final Fight Guy
Final Fight Guy

ANV Character
Name: Ceasar
HP:
Introduction Topic for the new guys - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue320/400Introduction Topic for the new guys - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/400)
TP:
Introduction Topic for the new guys - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue970/1000Introduction Topic for the new guys - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (970/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:28 am

Hey, it's Happy! Sup yo.
Archer
Archer
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Dente - El Exterminador de Demonios Dos
HP:
TP:
Introduction Topic for the new guys - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue955/1000Introduction Topic for the new guys - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (955/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:23 am

Tael wrote:Sadly, the mafia games have died down completely, as of late. I'd be keen for a revival, but I think a lot of the players got burnt out on them.

That said, nice to meet you, fellow southern hemispherical inhabitant!
Haha aw I'm not surprised I suppose.. seems to be the case across every other forum I've seen. Then again when I say forum death I think more like no posts for a couple years. xD So I'm willing to give it a couple months whether interest rekindles here.

Thank you!! our kind spreads! ( ๏‿๏)

Alpar wrote:Hey, it's Happy! Sup yo.
“ヽ( ゚▽゚ )/” A big haldo to you!

/edit | Why am I at the top of the page. Self consciousness abounds. .__.
Happy
Happy
Guy
Guy

http://happypants3.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Caelun_Niveus Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:29 pm

Happy wrote:or are you all playing on this other site that was linked in the last signup?

A few people, like Rainboy, French, and Hater, all play there and I think have been members there since before they came here (they seem to still be doing mafia games)

But only Rastel and Zink (and I) joined that other forum for that game. Which sucks because it means no one was there to enjoy the theme >.>

I do plan to play some more games there... eventually. Right now I got other matters to attend to.
Caelun_Niveus
Caelun_Niveus
Final Fight Guy
Final Fight Guy

ANV Character
Name: Johnny
HP:
Introduction Topic for the new guys - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue520/600Introduction Topic for the new guys - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (520/600)
TP:
Introduction Topic for the new guys - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Introduction Topic for the new guys - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

Back to top Go down

Post by DA Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:04 am

guess who's back
back again
DA's back
tell a friend
DA
DA
Owns this joint
Owns this joint

http://boredman-da.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11