Halolz Mafia Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized

+14
Dracojounin7
Yung Aesthetic
OrionX
The Mysterious Gourmet
Nick Soapdish
Massive
Zyquux
Gam
Leo E.
Link Lab
Caelun_Niveus
StalinCommander
Archer
Mentle
18 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 Empty Re: Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized

Post by Leo E. Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:09 pm

Nick Soapdish wrote:I'm not sharing no Jill Sandwich with you.

Then it's not really a sandwich, is it.
Leo E.
Leo E.
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

http://hakureiillusion.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 Empty Re: Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized

Post by Nick Soapdish Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:35 pm

Leo E. wrote:
Nick Soapdish wrote:I'm not sharing no Jill Sandwich with you.

Then it's not really a sandwich, is it.

It's one of those open faced sandwiches. They're much classier. How could you even make a sandwich with Alpar? With the size difference it'd be like using a pizza base as the bottom layer and a slice of bread at the top.
Nick Soapdish
Nick Soapdish
Veteran Guy
Veteran Guy

ANV Character
Name: Cunt Destroyer
HP:
Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue375/400Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (375/400)
TP:
Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue985/1000Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (985/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mysterious Gourmet Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:54 am

I feel bad for Jill here, she puts up with so much.
The Mysterious Gourmet
The Mysterious Gourmet
DONG GUY
DONG GUY

Back to top Go down

Post by StalinCommander Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:52 pm

She was almost a...

shit i can't think of a quote I never played RE1
StalinCommander
StalinCommander
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

ANV Character
Name: Dr. Vladiovich Von Krusteacov Ruskieman
HP:
Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue308/400Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (308/400)
TP:
Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue920/1000Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (920/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo E. Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:17 pm

StalinCommander wrote:She was almost a...

shit i can't think of a quote I never played RE1

STOP!
DON'T OPEN!
THAT DOOR!
Leo E.
Leo E.
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

http://hakureiillusion.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentle Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:21 pm

I'll be back...

Spoiler:
Mentle
Mentle
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentle Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:00 pm

THE RETURN OF THE SERIES THAT NO ONE ASKED FOR!

Episode Five: Hot dogs are not fucking hamburgers, Tael.

PART ONE:

Let's start taking a look at the Soapdish House.

Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 8pBUlOH
O-ok...

Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 9R8UTX7
AW SHIT, FOXY GRANDPA HAS HAD ENOUGH!

Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 A6W49Cb

Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 XNdOrJh
Ric Flair's younger brother just slapped your shit, what are you gonna do about it, loser?

Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 TNc4EIA
Oh yeah, that.

Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 QGeQPvX
Everyone is clearly horrified as Iron Sheik destroys this elderly man.

Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 GsQgpuc

Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 IMWsTAp

Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 BkBO5Hr

Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 J3Rcxmr
NO, HE'S GOING FOR THE CAMEL CLUTCH!

Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 AcaBzD8
WARNING: ANAL DESTRUCTION IMMINENT.

Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 3p18Ms4

Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 EzEKfhW
Asshole status: H U M B L E.

All that Ratselsmoke prevented us from watching what happened, but here's a simulation:

Spoiler:

Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 I7Gkvr7
And then they started talking about flowers...

Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 ZBBWdeP
"You know Orion, those noodle arms really could use some extra meat. How about exercising?"

Spoiler:

Well, you guys proceeded to do nothing for the rest of the day, so I decided to make some of you visit the Cook Mansion.

Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 7nOdTIb
Only people able to leave a good first impression.

Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 JOZsmwK
No one was fucking home, how nice. Aboi went back home to take a piss.

Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 XzlWHpk
He didn't make it.

Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 CNAUVQb
JUST ACCORDING TO KEIKAKU

Wait, someone arrived at the Cook Mansion! I wonder who's unlucky enough to be the first to meet these guests...

Spoiler:

Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 BJs59AD
Regret: imminent.

Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 DILrfCH
Oh look, Alpar is already about to leave a great first impression.

Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 SZE2H5r

Spoiler:

Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 Et5w1E8

Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 YHuy8Oa

Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 IDUy3om

God damn, everyone wants a piece of this sandwich.

Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 K2TRW9U
"Too much waifu will ruin your laifu."
-Plato

Ok, let's see how the two houses go along:

Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 INuJOaj
Iron Sheik immediately goes to Cena and they start Baneposting.

Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 9u1cI3C
Soapdish starts to target Lynn while Zyq talks to sandwich.

Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 VH46hXi
For some reason, Aboi jumps in the Woolie Hole and visits his swamp. They are really friendly, both being ogres after all.

Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 6iwS6pi
John Cena seems really eager to train Iron Sheik.

Spoiler:

Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 Wh1JFMT

Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 JyjTDY3
Alpar shows off new snooker techniques.

TW: CANNIBALISM:

Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 UnrFHag
Dracula also decided to visit. Wait...

Fuck, the new neighbors were supposed to be a surprise.

Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 V0rfKLd
"WHAT IS A MANLET?"

Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 S38bUw2

Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 IZZMrgG
We just don't know.

Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 DJPgT0o

Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 6MX5SU5
For some reason they tell Alpar to fuck off after that.

He falls asleep on the way back home.

Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 YWyCiF3
Through the fucking floor.

Spoiler:

Well, that was horrifying. Let's watch Alpar in his natural habitat a bit more.

Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 ZGMzRJi

Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 OeLWEwZ
Fucking amazing. Let's place this masterpiece where it deserves to be.

Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 K20JfMt
Now everyone taking a shit needs to look at this.

I'm kind of lazy so I will post the rest later today. Here's a preview:

Spoiler:

Uh...get hype?
Mentle
Mentle
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyquux Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:37 pm

What an accurate representation of Alpar's art :^)
Zyquux
Zyquux
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: CRUSHSMASH THE SMASHCRUSHER
HP:
Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue380/600Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (380/600)
TP:
Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1420/1500Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1420/1500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentle Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:02 pm

PART TWO: SAUSAGEFEST EDITION

Moving on to the Cook Mansion:

Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 36N5qZK

Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 33WmGf9
...?

Ok, let's see what Cena is doing.

Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 C2OeRHI

???
...?

Fuck it, costume party time!

I wanted to invite everyone from the Soapdish House, but only people known in the Cook Mansion can be invited, which means our visitors from earlier. I also called a bunch of strangers that you guys met one way or another through the game's automatic story progression.

Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 VOrWOWH
...this is the first one of them. I forgot the name, but she was game-generated, so who cares?

And the second hot dog is here:

Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 I8NXCsE
God damn it, Gamage. I have a waifu in this house already.

Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 W8LSASg
Lynn is a fucking furry, confirmed.

Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 P3hASr7
I don't know who this fairy is but she brought food.
Yeah, there are fairies in the game.

And werewolves.

Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 DxR5Haa
Jesus christ.

Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 OhLNGCI
Oh bby.
Also Zyq finally honored his asian family by at least dressing as a doctor.

Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 WVd930n
ayy lmao was also invited somehow.

Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 2uA8Zp3
[laughtrack]

Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 DXmBspL
No idea of what the fuck ayy lmao is supposed to be.

Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 VuUWgbE
Soapdish came dressed as Alpar.

Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 6mFRrNx
Ratsel, the only decent cook, made hamburgers for the party. Let's see his costume...

Spoiler:

Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 Z2wWfTf
Ratsel and Gamage started a sausage jam session.

Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 UVJSb0y
Everybody got hy-THE WEREWOLF WOMAN DRESSED AS A FUCKING HOT DOG TOO, FUCK THIS GAME

Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 PboLyIA
God damn.

Grandma Swamp did one of his ritual dances during the entire party, as you can see in this HD video:

Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 8zrzPsb
careless whisper.mp3

Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 3HZE1lp
i fucked up.mp3

Well, that was fun and everyone enjoyed the party, but they also left quickly because I started it at 9 PM. Oof.

Everyone in Cook Mansion just went to bed after that.

Except...

Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 N14jfuE

Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 Je7Pk0u

Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 A8n9boC
Please stop.

Well, there wasn't much left to post and the party didn't last long, so that's it for episode five.

As a bonus, have Aboi in his natural habitat:

Mentle
Mentle
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by MrNaleIt Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:05 pm

[10:03:36 PM] Ment: someone post something so my OCD doesn't fire up, because it makes me think I'm doubleposting
MrNaleIt
MrNaleIt
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Truck
HP:
Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue800/800Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
TP:
Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue490/500Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (490/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by StalinCommander Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:16 am

Some say that he's still there.
Just.
Dancing.
StalinCommander
StalinCommander
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

ANV Character
Name: Dr. Vladiovich Von Krusteacov Ruskieman
HP:
Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue308/400Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (308/400)
TP:
Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue920/1000Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (920/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vatonnage Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:25 pm

I knew we were already a sausage fest but this is just ridiculous
Vatonnage
Vatonnage
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: [MLG]xXxDaRknEss420_n0sc0purxXx
HP:
Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue770/860Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (770/860)
TP:
Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue475/500Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (475/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Massive Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:26 pm

Mentle wrote:As a bonus, have Aboi in his natural habitat:

legday.mp4
Massive
Massive
Veteran Guy
Veteran Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aboithagameboi Mon May 04, 2015 1:29 pm

Mentle wrote:
Halolz Mafia Sims Beta: BR Tendency - The DA is being plagiarized - Page 5 Io66kVn

IT'S FILTHY FRANK, MOTHERFUCKA

IT'S FILTHY FRANK, BITCH
Aboithagameboi
Aboithagameboi
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5