Halolz Mafia Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched

+22
Link Lab
Tael
Diabeetus-Tan
Nick Soapdish
Cloak
The Mysterious Gourmet
spplmj
Vatonnage
OrionX
StalinCommander
Not_anon
Dracojounin7
Leo E.
Mentle
Zyquux
Hunter Axel
Yoshi
Scept
grashbar
lazy-spoon
Archer
DA
26 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched Empty Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched

Post by DA Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:55 am

Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched APBA_zpsab3ba853
Episode Guide:
Welcome, one and all, to that one thing I've been teasing and planning for the past few weeks!

Here's how it goes:
A bunch of unlucky members of this place will be submitted to heinous acts of torture, logical fallacies, arson, partial nudity and intense bigotry living together in the same household using The Sims 2. Specifically, The Sims 2 with:

• Nightlife (adds a downtown and cars... also vampirism)
  • Family Fun Stuff (adds couple of family fun shenanigans)
  • Seasons (adds Seasons... duh)
  • Mansion and Garden Stuff (adds exactly what it says on the tin)

But of course, we can't fit that many people into a single house, can we?
So we're making this 3 families! UPDATE: 3 because I dun goof'd

Family 1 (Mostly related)
Soapdish - Grandpa
Phoenix - Dad
Diabeetus-tan - Mom
Alpar - Older Brother
Scept - Younger Brother
Draco - Uncle
DA - Cousin

Family 2 (DEFINITELY Not Related)
Leo - Girl next door
Vat - Babysitter
Orion - Babysitter
Rofl - Friend of Alpar
spp - Alpar's best friend
Mentle - Bully that steals waifus
Yoshi - Santa Claus

Family 3 (Not related at all)
Spoons - Sparkly Tomboy
Nale - Neigborhood Doofus
Tael - Rofl's rousing, riveting rival
Stalin - Lord Error Prone
Cloak - ???
Gamage - The allegedly kawaii motherfucker
Link - Hero of Science

"But DA!" you might say "How can we be so sure it's us?"
That's where you come in!
I'm gonna need some help in the Create-a-Sim thing, so here's the rundown (lazily copied and pasted from courtesy of my good old "friend: MistypedNaem)
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched Op002
Here's where you pick your name, gender, age (we'll all be adults, except for Soapdish (elder) and someone else who I'll mention below), skin tone (the asterisk is DLC skins, so no can do) and body type: Thin and Not so Thin.
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched Op003
Here's where the fun starts: The face builder! It's highly comprehensive, so excuse me if I fuck up trying to build your faces (also, windowed mode doesn't work). You can choose from any of the hairstyle up there. As for the eyes, you can choose to have brown, green, grey, light blue or dark blue eyes. And look! It even comes with HATS!
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched Op004
also, facial hair and accessories are here too.
And finally, the most important aspect...
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched Op005
Building the Character's Character. You can choose aspirations, personality, and Turn-ons/Turn-offs (THAT'S WHAT YOU FIND KINKY AND WHAT YOU DON'T FIND KINKY, ALPAR)
Let's look at these one by one, yes?

Zodiac:
Self-explanatory, really. Choose the one from your birth date or whatever

Aspirations:
Pleasure: The lazy asses of the Sim world. These people are insufferable manchildren who just want to have fun and be lazy all day long.

Family: The Family man/woman who tries to do their best for the family... and have millions upon millions of kids and grandkids.

Romance: Think of it as GRATUITOUS AMOUNTS OF LUST. Their 5 year mission: To explore strange new kinks. To seek out new couples and harems. To boldly come where no man has come before. (YES MENTLE, YOUR NTR-LADEN LIFE WILL AUTOMATICALLY GIVE YOU THIS)

Knowledge: They say Knowledge is power. Well, these guys take it to the max! Prone to many kinds of shenanigans due to their curiosity and their desire to know.
Also, they're kinda crazy.

Fortune: L-O-D-S OF E-M-O-N-E. WHAT'S THAT SPELL? LOADSAMONEY! prob'ly...

Popularity: Like the Romance aspiration, but replace banging with friendship. These guys just want friends. Lots of 'em.

Personality:
Self explanatory, really. You get 25 points which you distribute around

Turn Ons & Offs:
You get two turn ons and one turn off. Here is a list of available kinks:

* Black Hair
* Blond Hair
* Brown Hair
* Cologne/Perfume
* Custom Hair (as in, DLC or Mods)
* Facial Hair
* Full face make-up
* Fatness
* Fitness
* Formal Wear
* Glasses
* Grey Hair
* Red Hair
* Stink
* Swim Wear
* Underwear
* Vampirism
* Plantsim
NEW TURN ONS/OFF AVAILABLE!
* Makeup (regular, not full-face)
* Hats (we tf2 now)
* Jewelry
* Hard Worker
* Unemployed
* Logical
* Charismatic
* Great Cook
* Mechanical
* Creative
* Athletic
* Good at cleaning
* Zombism
* Robots (HEY ROFL!)
* Lycanthropy
* Witchiness

And what I want you to do is to simply fill out this form with however you want to create your character. It doesn't have to necessarily be the same gender as you (unless you're Phoenix, Diabeetus-tan and Alpar). Heck, we have considered making Leo a girl before, but it's his choice in the end after all.

Here's the form:
First name:
Photo of yourself/physical description (This doesn't have to be the real you, just to make that clear - you could make a completely separate persona for this thread, but it would have your name for the sake of clarity. Also, if for some reason you do not want to show/describe yourself here, you can tell me via PM):
Zodiac:
Aspiration:
Personality (here's a handy template if you want to use it):
Turn-ons:
Turn-off:

Here's my stab at this
Sim!DA:

I will need everyone mentioned in the two families to fill these out.
"But DA! I want in, too!", you say. Well, fill the form if you want to. I might be able to do a 3rd house somewhere down the line. But I'm not sure who should be the resident of that house.

...Oh yeah! Almost forgot to mention. These two houses won't just be regular houses! They're inhabited! First off, lemme give you an overview of the houses...

House 1:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched Snapshot_00000004_1f2c0232_zps8441e4e6
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched Snapshot_00000004_7f2c024a_zps7a69dfbd
A fairly small, but normal, single-story house, built for a fairly normal lifestyle... unless said lifestyle involves us.
Top view:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched Snapshot_00000004_3f2c0278_zpse467fcdb
You may notice there is only one bathroom, and it is quite tiny.
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched Snapshot_00000004_df2c02c0_zps50eafaae
...well, yeah. You hafta deal with it.
Also, look on the bright side! The main resident of the house is none other than that charming fellow, Dante!
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched LwRoM3x
...what? You thought I was joking with that "Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry" series? HAHAHA! This house is getting CUHRAYZEE!!

that is... until you look at the quite lovely...

House 2:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched Snapshot_00000004_df2c0145_zps00e3296f
HOLY SHIT, IT'S A MANSION
1st floor:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched Snapshot_00000004_5f2c011a_zps423debde
2nd floor:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched Snapshot_00000004_bf2c0114_zpsfae7461d
It has everything a house has to offer AND MORE! It has TWO WHOLE BATHROOMS!
What more could you want?! It's the perfect house!

...except for just one small detail...
The current resident of that house is none other than...
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched 1355624474902
Donte the Demon Killah! Has a nice ring to it, dontcha think?

So what will you choose? A life of pleasure ruined by a single obnoxious teenager? Or have someone with more than half a brain in your hose, but having only one, easily breakable toilet?

...actually, you won't decide. You know who will?
Your friendly neighborhood RNGODESS!
Once all the characters mentioned above are done, I'll begin the RNG process. One family will live with Dante on his small house, while another one will live on the luxurious house.. with Donte.

I think... that's about it? Ladies and Gentlemen, start your engines! Prepare to see commotion in motion!

Last edited by DA on Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:49 am; edited 7 times in total
DA
DA
Owns this joint
Owns this joint

http://boredman-da.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched Empty Re: Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched

Post by Archer Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:59 am

IT'S HAPPENIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!
Archer
Archer
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Dente - El Exterminador de Demonios Dos
HP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched Left_bar_bleue320/400Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched Empty_bar_bleue  (320/400)
TP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched Left_bar_bleue955/1000Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched Empty_bar_bleue  (955/1000)

Back to top Go down

Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched Empty Re: Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched

Post by lazy-spoon Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:50 am

hype
lazy-spoon
lazy-spoon
Active Guy
Active Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by grashbar Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:33 am

oh god this will never end well for anyone
grashbar
grashbar
Veteran Guy
Veteran Guy

ANV Character
Name: Walker Gallier
HP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched Left_bar_bleue720/800Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
TP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched Left_bar_bleue500/500Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Scept Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:22 pm

IT BEGIIIIIIIIIIINS.
Scept
Scept
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Lynn
HP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched Left_bar_bleue520/600Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched Empty_bar_bleue  (520/600)
TP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched Left_bar_bleue1400/1500Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched Empty_bar_bleue  (1400/1500)

http://sceptilianblade.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:53 pm

Dis gonna be gewd~
Yoshi
Yoshi
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Kit
HP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched Left_bar_bleue680/800Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched Empty_bar_bleue  (680/800)
TP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched Left_bar_bleue500/500Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Axel Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:53 pm

*clears throat*

Coming this season, a story unlike that you've ever heard before.

A tale of two homes, one neighborhood, and the shame that ties them together...

Al de Par stars as Alpar in one of the most anticipated motion pictures this year.

It is a story of love...
Nick: "Bite the pillow, I'm going in dry"

Family...
Alpar: "HAY MUM."
Vat: "Not now, mommy's reading her sex games."

And the bizarre sense of friendship that keeps them together...
Diabeetus-tan: ALPAR PLS

Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry Series!
Dante: "This looks like it could be a cuhrayzee party!"
Donte: "Fuck you!"

...and that other kid...

Boredman DA Studios presents:

Alpar's Bizarre Adventure!
Hunter Axel
Hunter Axel
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Minerva
HP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched Left_bar_bleue710/800Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched Empty_bar_bleue  (710/800)
TP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched Left_bar_bleue490/500Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched Empty_bar_bleue  (490/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:11 pm

Hunter Axel wrote:Alpar's Bizarre Adventure!

Also wow, you actually do some pretty neat narration.

Speaking of Jojo, I hope we get a whole episode where DA posts in Duwang.
Archer
Archer
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched Left_bar_bleue320/400Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched Empty_bar_bleue  (320/400)
TP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched Left_bar_bleue955/1000Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched Empty_bar_bleue  (955/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyquux Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:05 pm

Hopping on this hype train.
Zyquux
Zyquux
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: CRUSHSMASH THE SMASHCRUSHER
HP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched Left_bar_bleue380/600Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched Empty_bar_bleue  (380/600)
TP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched Left_bar_bleue1420/1500Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched Empty_bar_bleue  (1420/1500)

Back to top Go down

Post by DA Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:05 am

Updated the OP to reflect that we're almost done! Now we need your help!
DA
DA
Owns this joint
Owns this joint

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:23 pm

ALRIGHT LET'S DO THIS.

First name: Alpar. Or Al if we're going with real names

Photo: DA I sent'cha one a while ago

Zodiac: Libra

Aspiration: Popularity

Personality: From top to bottom

Turn on: Fitness, only one I can really say is a turn on for me

Turn offs: I wish I could fit two, but I'll have to go with stink.

MY BODY IS READY.

also dat logo
10/10, DA
Archer
Archer
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentle Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:31 pm

DA wrote:The current resident of that house is none other than...
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched 1355624474902
Donte the Demon Killah! Has a nice ring to it, dontcha think?
Spoiler:

Ok, here's the real one:

Mentle
Mentle
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo E. Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:52 pm

So are you actually casting me as a female character? Because I need to do some appearance changes if that's the case.
Leo E.
Leo E.
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

http://hakureiillusion.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by lazy-spoon Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:14 pm

First name: Spoons
physical description:
medium height (5'6), long pink hair, black glasses, green eyes, thin, and over all kawaii as fuck
Zodiac: Libra
Aspiration: Pleasure or Popularity (haven't decided)
Personality:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched H2LE2CU
Turn-ons: Charismatic and Formal Wear
Turn-off: Stink
lazy-spoon
lazy-spoon
Active Guy
Active Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:42 pm

Leo E. wrote:So are you actually casting me as a female character? Because I need to do some appearance changes if that's the case.
read da op brutha

he says it's your choice.
Archer
Archer
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracojounin7 Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:08 pm

First name: Draco or Adam
Photo of yourself/physical description: 6'2"/188 cm, slightly muscular frame, older photo (really bad one ;_;):
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched Jul+11%252C+2013+6%253A35%253A28+PM
Zodiac: Gemini
Aspiration: Family or Romance
Personality:
S/N-6
S/O-5
L/A-5
S/P-4
G/N-5
Turn-ons: Charismatic, Creative
Turn-off: Stink

Last edited by Dracojounin7 on Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dracojounin7
Dracojounin7
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Jadaal
HP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched Left_bar_bleue520/600Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched Empty_bar_bleue  (520/600)
TP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:29 pm

Draco you dun goof'd for personality, you need to make it add up to 25.
Archer
Archer
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Not_anon Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:54 am

DA wrote:(the asterisk is DLC skins, so no can do)
>DLC skins

That's some custom skin shit bruddha. Sims community would murder your ass for calling it anything else since it's skins made by the community and not by EA. Basically anything with the asterisk is mods or skins... all that shit.

Anyways yeah me not being included in one of my favorite games sucks but i don't hang around here often s-so it's okay.

Spoiler:
Not_anon
Not_anon
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by DA Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:52 am

Not_anon wrote:That's some custom skin shit bruddha. Sims community would murder your ass for calling it anything else since it's skins made by the community and not by EA. Basically anything with the asterisk is mods or skins... all that shit.
>dlc means downloadable content
>you download those custom skins
>it's downloadable
>the content is those skins
>ergo, it's downloadable content

excuse you

also, I said you can drop in your info and I might use it if I have the chance to make a third house, m8.
DA
DA
Owns this joint
Owns this joint

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo E. Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:13 am

Reminder that I am half-asleep so I probably fucked something up somewhere.

Spoiler:
Leo E.
Leo E.
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

http://hakureiillusion.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyquux Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:31 am

I'll give this a shot when I'm not dead tired. Maybe I'll make my persona the Heavy mixed in with some of real me.
Zyquux
Zyquux
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: CRUSHSMASH THE SMASHCRUSHER
HP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched Left_bar_bleue380/600Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched Empty_bar_bleue  (380/600)
TP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched Left_bar_bleue1420/1500Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched Empty_bar_bleue  (1420/1500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Scept Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:53 am

Aww, come on Alpar. How come DA gets a picture?

Anywhosits, here's my description:

Scept:
Scept
Scept
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Lynn
HP:
TP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched Left_bar_bleue1400/1500Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched Empty_bar_bleue  (1400/1500)

http://sceptilianblade.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:18 am

Just fyi Scept, I sent my picture to those who sent their own.
Archer
Archer
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by StalinCommander Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:43 pm

Oh yeah I should do this thing

Firstname: Stalin
Apperance: https://sphotos-a-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/q77/s720x720/5725_535260023178473_1156124609_n.jpg
Aspiration: Fortune
Zodiac: Scorpio
Pesonality: 2 points sloppy
9 points outgoing
2 points lazy
7 points playful
5 points nice
Turn ons: Formal Wear, Fitness
Turn Offs: Stink
StalinCommander
StalinCommander
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

ANV Character
Name: Dr. Vladiovich Von Krusteacov Ruskieman
HP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched Left_bar_bleue308/400Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched Empty_bar_bleue  (308/400)
TP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched Left_bar_bleue920/1000Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched Empty_bar_bleue  (920/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:51 pm

Halolz mafia: Where everybody's one turn off is Stink.
Archer
Archer
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next