Halolz Mafia Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched

+22
Link Lab
Tael
Diabeetus-Tan
Nick Soapdish
Cloak
The Mysterious Gourmet
spplmj
Vatonnage
OrionX
StalinCommander
Not_anon
Dracojounin7
Leo E.
Mentle
Zyquux
Hunter Axel
Yoshi
Scept
grashbar
lazy-spoon
Archer
DA
26 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 3 Empty Re: Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched

Post by Scept Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:42 pm

lazy-spoon wrote:also i say that family one should be named thunder cougar or gold team
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 3 Ngbbs4dfb813299975

Anyhoozits, add charismatic to my turn-ons.
Scept
Scept
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Lynn
HP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue520/600Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (520/600)
TP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1400/1500Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1400/1500)

http://sceptilianblade.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 3 Empty Re: Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched

Post by OrionX Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:27 am

Alpar wrote:Also I don't think Dante has an official birthday so go with whatever you think makes most sense. If we could find out Tameem's birthday, we could fill in the Zodiac for Donte.
We could go with DMC1's release date of March 23, and DmC came out on January 15. I couldn't find Tameem's personal birthday, but Ninja Theory was founded in March.

Also, update:
Turn-ons: Formal wear, Charismatic
Turn-off: Facial hair (I'm surprised I didn't see this one)

Also, Soapdish, you kind of remind me of a young Keiji Inafune.
OrionX
OrionX
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by DA Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:35 am

BAD NEWS, EVERYONE!
Apparently I forgot one important aspect of The Sims

FAMILIES CAN ONLY CONTAIN MAX. 8 MEMBERS
It's a good thing Alpar made each family of 7 members each, so I can easily fit Dante and Donte in.

Here's the new lineup.
Family 1 - ???
Soapdish - Grandpa
Phoenix - Dad
Diabeetus-tan - Mom
Alpar - Older Brother
Scept - Younger Brother
Draco - Uncle
DA - Cousin
[Dante or Donte]

Family 2 (DEFINITELY Not Related)
Leo - Girl next door
Vat - Babysitter
Orion - Babysitter
Rofl - Friend of Alpar
spp - Alpar's best friend
Mentle - Bully that steals waifus
Yoshi - Santa Claus
[Dante or Donte]

Family 3 - Gold Team
Spoons - Sparkly Tomboy
Nale - Neigborhood Doofus
Tael - Rofl's rousing, riveting rival
Stalin - Lord Error Prone
Cloak - Too slow to make it in the first 2 houses
???
???
[??? probably kinzo or vorgil]

Family 4
???
???
???
???
???
???
???
[same as above]

Please note that for the next 2 houses, I'll RNG the RESIDENT this time, in case I don't get enough people for a 4th house.
DA
DA
Owns this joint
Owns this joint

http://boredman-da.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Soapdish Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:31 am

Go Family Thunder Cougar!!!!
Nick Soapdish
Nick Soapdish
Veteran Guy
Veteran Guy

ANV Character
Name: Cunt Destroyer
HP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue375/400Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (375/400)
TP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue985/1000Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (985/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tael Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:28 am

>not living with rofl anymore

and there goes all my devilish plans for maximum fun
Tael
Tael
Final Fight Guy
Final Fight Guy

ANV Character
Name: Ceasar
HP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue320/400Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/400)
TP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue970/1000Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (970/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:16 am

>My family isn't Gold Team

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BTW DA I suggest that house 3 be a house better than 1, lesser than 2, with Kinzo as the resident. Repeating "You get this awesome house with a terrible resident" with Vorgil seems a tad repetitive so instead how about, I dunno, someone... more balanced?

Let's start throwing suggestions...

Donkey Kong
Archer
Archer
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Dente - El Exterminador de Demonios Dos
HP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue320/400Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/400)
TP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue955/1000Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (955/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by DA Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:27 am

Alpar wrote:BTW DA I suggest that house 3 be a house better than 1, lesser than 2, with Kinzo as the resident. Repeating "You get this awesome house with a terrible resident" with Vorgil seems a tad repetitive so instead how about, I dunno, someone... more balanced?
Don't worry, I got ya covered.
DA
DA
Owns this joint
Owns this joint

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:32 am

OrionX wrote:
Alpar wrote:Also I don't think Dante has an official birthday so go with whatever you think makes most sense. If we could find out Tameem's birthday, we could fill in the Zodiac for Donte.
We could go with DMC1's release date of March 23, and DmC came out on January 15. I couldn't find Tameem's personal birthday, but Ninja Theory was founded in March.
Alright let's try DMC1 Dante...
http://zodiac-signs-astrology.com/zodiac-signs/aries.htm
This sounds fitting. Although since we're going with UNCLE Dante, let's see the date for DMC4...

That's January 21st, for Japan.
http://zodiac-signs-astrology.com/zodiac-signs/aquarius.htm

Yeah let's stick with Aries.

As for Ninja Theory...

http://www.astrology.com.au/astrology/12-signs-of-the-zodiac/capricorn.html
January 15th.. yeah this doesn't sound like it at all.

Also I remember DmC coming out on February, we had that stream a few days before the game was released. I think it was February 15th, unless you were grabbing the release date for another country. Let's check that out.

Ehh... wait, it's Aquarius. I guess that fills half and half.
Let's try for Ninja Theory's founding month then, March.

http://zodiac-signs-astrology.com/zodiac-signs/pisces.htm

Yes

Yes

this fits

probably the most perfectly of all the Zodiacs.
Archer
Archer
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue955/1000Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (955/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mysterious Gourmet Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:36 am

Tael wrote:>not living with rofl anymore

and there goes all my devilish plans for maximum fun
Hey, we could still be like Josuke and Rohan.

Spoiler:
The Mysterious Gourmet
The Mysterious Gourmet
DONG GUY
DONG GUY

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:55 pm

Someone should take that image with the Suburbia cover mixed with Part 4 and replace everybody with us.

Kira can be Donte.
Archer
Archer
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by DA Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:53 pm

Alpar wrote:This sounds fitting. Although since we're going with UNCLE Dante, let's see the date for DMC4...

That's January 21st, for Japan.
http://zodiac-signs-astrology.com/zodiac-signs/aquarius.htm
LEL
that's my birthday
DA
DA
Owns this joint
Owns this joint

Back to top Go down

Post by Link Lab Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:10 pm

Oh hey, I'll do this while there's still spaces in the third house.

First name: Andrew
Apperance: I feel this should be obvious.
Aspiration: Knowlegde
Zodiac: Aries
Pesonality:
Turn ons: Logical, black hair
Turn Offs: Stink
Link Lab
Link Lab
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

ANV Character
Name: Eliot Egawa
HP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue400/400Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
TP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue920/1000Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (920/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gam Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:27 pm

Where do I fill in my application to be in house 3. My credentials are impeccable and I have 20 years experience of living in a house with people.
Gam
Gam
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Wibli
HP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue775/800Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (775/800)
TP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue475/500Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (475/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by StalinCommander Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:04 pm

StalinCommander wrote:
StalinCommander wrote:Oh yeah I should do this thing

Firstname: Stalin
Apperance: http://marxistleninist.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/stalin.png
Aspiration: Fortune
Zodiac: Scorpio
Pesonality: 2 points sloppy
9 points outgoing
2 points lazy
7 points playful
5 points nice
Turn ons: Formal Wear, Lycanthropy
Turn Offs: Vampirisim
Updated because turnon
Link made me realize I didn't have to actually look like myself so

Updated for proper apperance
StalinCommander
StalinCommander
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

ANV Character
Name: Dr. Vladiovich Von Krusteacov Ruskieman
HP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue308/400Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (308/400)
TP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue920/1000Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (920/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracojounin7 Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:59 pm

Updated my character profile way back on the original post.
Dracojounin7
Dracojounin7
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Jadaal
HP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue520/600Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (520/600)
TP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gam Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:13 am

First name: 2pac
Photo of yourself/physical description: kawaii as shit
Zodiac: Aquarius
Personality:
2 sloppy
2 shy
2 lazy
2 spooky
9 playful
8 nice
Turn-ons: Facial Hair, Stink (I like my women with lots of body hair and a pungent aura)
Turn-off: Robots (they dont have any hair and they dont have stink)

I think I did alright.
Gam
Gam
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Wibli
HP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue775/800Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (775/800)
TP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue475/500Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (475/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by DA Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:19 pm

Oi! We still need these profiles!

Phoenix
Vat
Tael
Nale

if you already posted your form, please let me know, because apparently I dun goof'd

Also, House 3 is full now!

Last edited by DA on Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:52 pm; edited 4 times in total
DA
DA
Owns this joint
Owns this joint

Back to top Go down

Post by Tael Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:40 pm

I'm getting around to it
Tael
Tael
Final Fight Guy
Final Fight Guy

ANV Character
Name: Ceasar
HP:
TP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue970/1000Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (970/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:50 pm

Mentle filled his form. Check first page, man.
Archer
Archer
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by MrNaleIt Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:05 am

First name: Nale
Photo of yourself/physical description: Didn't I once share a pic of myself on that 3ds swapnote thing? use that. also 5'10"? 5'11"? I don't know how tall I am, but it's just under 6'. and medium thickness/weight, I guess? A littler on the heavy side? (I can't describe myself for the life of me)
Zodiac: libra
Aspiration: knowledge
Personality:

sloppy   xxxxx----- neat
shy       xxx------- outgoing
lazy      xxx------- Active
serious  xxxxxxx--- playful
grouchy xxxxxxx--- nice

Turn-ons: Red Hair, Swimwear
Turn-off: zombism, I guess

(I think that's 25 personality points)
MrNaleIt
MrNaleIt
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Truck
HP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue800/800Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
TP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue490/500Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (490/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by CodePhoenix Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:44 pm

First name: Phoenix
Pic of Self: Refer to avatar
Zodiac: Gemini
Personality: 7 4 4 5 5
Turn on: Brown Hair, Formal Wear
Turn off: Facial Hair

Not like I'll have time to pay attention to this.
CodePhoenix
CodePhoenix
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:04 pm

Phoenix wrote:Not like I'll have time to pay attention to this.
Yet you have time for Euro- *shot*

Anyway I'm sure these updates won't happen in loads daily. This is gon b so much fun :D
Archer
Archer
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vatonnage Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:46 pm

Oh right, profile

YOUR FAVORITE ANIME IS SHIT:
Vatonnage
Vatonnage
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: [MLG]xXxDaRknEss420_n0sc0purxXx
HP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue770/860Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (770/860)
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Not_anon Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:57 pm

i'm joining in

First Name: Nanon
Me:
mugshot:
Asspiration: Pleasure
Personality: -Sloppy:3:Neat-
-Shy:1:Outgoing-
-Lazy:1:Active-
-Serious:10:Playful-
-Grouchy:10:Nice-
Turn Ons: Blonde Hair, Formal wear
Turn Offs: Fitness
Not_anon
Not_anon
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:04 pm

Not_anon wrote:Turn Offs: Fitness
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 3 7481
Archer
Archer
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next