Halolz Mafia Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched

+22
Link Lab
Tael
Diabeetus-Tan
Nick Soapdish
Cloak
The Mysterious Gourmet
spplmj
Vatonnage
OrionX
StalinCommander
Not_anon
Dracojounin7
Leo E.
Mentle
Zyquux
Hunter Axel
Yoshi
Scept
grashbar
lazy-spoon
Archer
DA
26 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 5 Empty Re: Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched

Post by Gam Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:59 am

DA wrote:...wait, that's not a good example. UH...
...it's as subjective as Me vs. All of you when it comes to Monster Girls.

...yeah, that's better.
So completely objective? But yeah I'll think up something up when I wake up.
Gam
Gam
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Wibli
HP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue775/800Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (775/800)
TP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue475/500Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (475/500)

Back to top Go down

Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 5 Empty Re: Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched

Post by MrNaleIt Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:08 am

I don't think getting into what's subjective or objective again is a good idea.
MrNaleIt
MrNaleIt
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Truck
HP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue800/800Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
TP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue490/500Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (490/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo E. Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:11 am

DA wrote:...it's as subjective as Me vs. All of you when it comes to Monster Girls.
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 5 Tumblr_m671prF0uA1r8udhoo1_1280
Leo E.
Leo E.
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

http://hakureiillusion.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by spplmj Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:37 am

Thats not:
spplmj
spplmj
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentle Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:41 pm

You did it guys,

Best opinion coming through:
you killed the superior waifu with your shitty opinions.
Mentle
Mentle
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo E. Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:22 pm

Mentle wrote:You did it guys, you killed the superior waifu with your shitty opinions.
But Tamamo > Alice
Leo E.
Leo E.
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

Back to top Go down

Post by Gam Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:54 am

Leo E. wrote:
Mentle wrote:You did it guys, you killed the superior waifu with your shitty opinions.
But Tamamo > Alice
Tomamo = Tomato
Gam
Gam
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue775/800Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (775/800)
TP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue475/500Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (475/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gam Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:36 am

First name: Gam(age?)
Photo of yourself/physical description: Blue eyes, witch nose, I have one of them booty marks above my lips on the left side, and I have fairly thin cheeks. Gunna go with non realism on the hair. Something short and make sure it has bangs and that they cover the forehead. Obviously hair cant be boring so let's make that shit either cyan or dark purple. Tell me if you need to know anything else.
Zodiac: Aquarius
Aspiration: Family (because family 3 is best family)
Personality:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 5 Perks_12
Turn-ons: Great Cook, Custom Hair
Turn-off: Formal Wear

EDIT: Also holy shit I actually finished it and it didn't take a over a year.
Gam
Gam
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:19 pm

...I can't believe that actually added up to 25. It looked like it should have added up to so much more.

Maybe I should consider lowering the first one to make more room for being more active or nice...

If it's not too late or too bugging that is.
Archer
Archer
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Dente - El Exterminador de Demonios Dos
HP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue320/400Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/400)
TP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue955/1000Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (955/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by StalinCommander Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:24 pm

Spoiler:
StalinCommander
StalinCommander
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

ANV Character
Name: Dr. Vladiovich Von Krusteacov Ruskieman
HP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue308/400Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (308/400)
TP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue920/1000Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (920/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo E. Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:33 pm

StalinCommander wrote:
Spoiler:
>This shit taste
I bet you like Elvetie too.
Leo E.
Leo E.
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloak Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:40 pm

Leo E. wrote:
StalinCommander wrote:
Spoiler:
>This shit taste
I'd bang the Kraken.
Cloak
Cloak
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Fluffles
HP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue720/800Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
TP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue415/500Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (415/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Axel Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:32 pm

Well at least the Rogue translation is about halfway done. Everyone should get their fill of monster girls by Christmas.
Hunter Axel
Hunter Axel
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Minerva
HP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue710/800Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (710/800)
TP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue490/500Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (490/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by spplmj Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:39 pm

crab girl will follow you to the ends of the world.
spplmj
spplmj
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyquux Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:01 pm

Now that I have internet, I'll try to do this if there's still room.
Zyquux
Zyquux
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: CRUSHSMASH THE SMASHCRUSHER
HP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue380/600Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (380/600)
TP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1420/1500Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1420/1500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyquux Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:27 pm

I caved and did a (variation) of sim-me.

First Name: Zyquux
Picture: I'll get you one since I'm terrible at describing how people look.
Zodiac: If I remember correctly, zodiac is actually affected by personality, but Pieces is possible.
Aspiration: Pleasure
Personality:
10 Neat
4 Outgoing
0 Active
8 Playful
3 Nice
That should be interesting, hopefully.

Turn ons: Blond hair, Logical
Turn off: Cologne/Perfume
Zyquux
Zyquux
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue380/600Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (380/600)
TP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1420/1500Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1420/1500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Diabeetus-Tan Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:07 pm

Cloak wrote:
Leo E. wrote:
StalinCommander wrote:
Spoiler:
>This shit taste
I'd bang the Kraken.
HOW!?
Diabeetus-Tan
Diabeetus-Tan
Really Active Guy
Really Active Guy

https://www.youtube.com/user/SingingSamine

Back to top Go down

Post by Scept Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:11 pm

Rape, of course.

ALSO WHY HAVEN'T YOU BEEN ON SKYPECHAT. WE MISS YOUUUUUUUUUUUU ;_;
Scept
Scept
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Lynn
HP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue520/600Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (520/600)
TP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1400/1500Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1400/1500)

http://sceptilianblade.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:13 pm

If Japan can find a way to follow their hormones and make sexually impossible things happen, then so can Cloak. Maybe.

Also it's a monster girl.

Emphasis on girl.

Scept wrote:ALSO WHY HAVEN'T YOU BEEN ON SKYPECHAT. WE MISS YOUUUUUUUUUUUU ;_;
OH
YOU WHORES WOULD RATHER PREFER THE PRESENCE OF A GRRRRRRRRRRRRRL THAN ANOTHER GAMUR BOI.

I SEE HOW IT IS.
Archer
Archer
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue320/400Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/400)
TP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue955/1000Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (955/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Scept Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:17 pm

We miss you too, Alpar. Someone has to be the butt monkey~
Scept
Scept
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue520/600Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (520/600)
TP:
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1400/1500Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1400/1500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyquux Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:39 pm

Alpar wrote:YOU WHORES WOULD RATHER PREFER THE PRESENCE OF A GRRRRRRRRRRRRRL THAN ANOTHER GAMUR BOI.

I SEE HOW IT IS.
Who's this guy? Is he someone that joined when I had no internet?
Zyquux
Zyquux
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by OrionX Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:03 pm

Our Skype chats are massive sausage-fests. With all this meat, of course we're gonna want a grill.
OrionX
OrionX
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Diabeetus-Tan Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:13 pm

Scept wrote:Rape, of course.
Has no one else seen the size of Kraken-chan? I just want to know how the hell anyone can rape her D<
Scept wrote:ALSO WHY HAVEN'T YOU BEEN ON SKYPECHAT. WE MISS YOUUUUUUUUUUUU ;_;
I'M NOT EVEN HOOOOME but I miss you guys too D: things have been 2busy4me lately AND I MISS MEDIATING SAUSAGEFEST CALLS WITH MY LACK OF SAUSAGE

Alpar wrote:RATHER PREFER THE PRESENCE OF A GRRRRRRRRRRRRRL THAN ANOTHER GAMUR BOI.
I MISS UR PRESENCE NO MATTER IF U WERE GURL OR BOI
THAT'S THE POWER OF FAMIRY LOVE

OrionX wrote: With all this meat, of course we're gonna want a grill.
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 5 3050266_1350905561051.42res_300_168
Please never stop, Orion
Diabeetus-Tan
Diabeetus-Tan
Really Active Guy
Really Active Guy

https://www.youtube.com/user/SingingSamine

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:05 pm

OrionX wrote:Our Skype chats are massive sausage-fests. With all this meat, of course we're gonna want a grill.
Halolz Mafia Sims - The audience is being watched - Page 5 7310

Ten

out

of

ten
Archer
Archer
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scept Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:48 pm

Diabeetus-Tan wrote:
Scept wrote:Rape, of course.
Has no one else seen the size of Kraken-chan? I just want to know how the hell anyone can rape her D<
And who said she would be the rape-ee?
Scept
Scept
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next