Halolz Mafia Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Videogame News and Press Conference Thread

+17
CodePhoenix
MrNaleIt
Gam
Vatonnage
Hunter Axel
Zink120
OrionX
Cloak
DA
The Mysterious Gourmet
Tael
Scept
Yoshi
Leo E.
Zyquux
spplmj
Archer
21 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Videogame News and Press Conference Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Videogame News and Press Conference Thread

Post by Leo E. Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:20 pm

Speaking of Pokemon, we have a whole aisle set up of XY merchandise.

Shame I was too busy working elsewhere to get a good look at it.
Leo E.
Leo E.
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

http://hakureiillusion.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Videogame News and Press Conference Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Videogame News and Press Conference Thread

Post by spplmj Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:35 pm

C-Could you tell me where the pokemon section is? I'm um uh... getting a gift for my younger brother. Yeah that's it.
spplmj
spplmj
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo E. Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:41 pm

Don't worry, we have a HUGE FUCKING SIGN hanging from the ceiling above it.
Leo E.
Leo E.
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

Back to top Go down

Post by spplmj Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:42 pm

S-Sorry... I was looking at my shoes...
spplmj
spplmj
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:06 pm

Someone alert me if ToS HD is up for collector's edition pre order, cause I ordered the 40 dollar version off of Amazon, and I'm not sure if that'll count as the CE or not. It's the only one up online right now, but Baba confirmed yhe CE Would be 99.95 so...
Archer
Archer
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Dente - El Exterminador de Demonios Dos
HP:
Videogame News and Press Conference Thread - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue320/400Videogame News and Press Conference Thread - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/400)
TP:
Videogame News and Press Conference Thread - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue955/1000Videogame News and Press Conference Thread - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (955/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zink120 Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:08 pm

DEAR FRIENDS!

The time has finally come for you to prove to me that you have good taste in games!

Behold, the kickstarter for Obduction, from the makers of Myst and Riven!

I have, in all seriousness, been waiting for this moment for more than half of my 22 years of living. If you do not have a good reason for backing I may have to disown you <3
I am joking about that of course, but it does sadden me a little that I've never seen any of you express any love for what are a couple of my fave games of all time.
Zink120
Zink120
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

https://www.youtube.com/user/Zink120

Back to top Go down

Post by Scept Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:18 pm

Can't say about Riven, but my dad seems to be fond of Myst.
Scept
Scept
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Lynn
HP:
Videogame News and Press Conference Thread - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue520/600Videogame News and Press Conference Thread - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (520/600)
TP:
Videogame News and Press Conference Thread - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1400/1500Videogame News and Press Conference Thread - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1400/1500)

http://sceptilianblade.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:20 pm

Zink120 wrote:DEAR FRIENDS!

The time has finally come for you to prove to me that you have good taste in games!

I have, in all seriousness, been waiting for this moment for more than half of my 22 years of living. If you do not have a good reason for backing I may have to disown you <3
I am joking about that of course, but it does sadden me a little that I've never seen any of you express any love for what are a couple of my fave games of all time.
I donated 5

s'all I can really do for now tbh but I hope it shows morale to say the least.
Archer
Archer
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
Videogame News and Press Conference Thread - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue320/400Videogame News and Press Conference Thread - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/400)
TP:
Videogame News and Press Conference Thread - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue955/1000Videogame News and Press Conference Thread - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (955/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zink120 Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:08 pm

Scept, tell your dad that a random Brit says he has good taste.
Alps, muh bro, that was a heartwarming gesture and I appreciate it.
Now to get a time machine and hop forward to 2015! :U
Zink120
Zink120
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

https://www.youtube.com/user/Zink120

Back to top Go down

Post by Scept Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:45 pm

Not sure where to put this, as it isn't much of news, but...

>Skip to 3:21 (the only part I really care about)
Things that do that are usually a good sign, right?
Scept
Scept
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
Videogame News and Press Conference Thread - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue520/600Videogame News and Press Conference Thread - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (520/600)
TP:
Videogame News and Press Conference Thread - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1400/1500Videogame News and Press Conference Thread - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1400/1500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:32 pm

everything was good except that one lost looking pink thing.
Yoshi
Yoshi
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Kit
HP:
Videogame News and Press Conference Thread - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue680/800Videogame News and Press Conference Thread - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (680/800)
TP:
Videogame News and Press Conference Thread - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue500/500Videogame News and Press Conference Thread - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Scept Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:59 am

Freakin' killjoy...
Scept
Scept
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by spplmj Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm

spplmj
spplmj
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo E. Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:29 pm

spplmj wrote:GOTY 2014 confirmed
Praise the squirrel gods.
Leo E.
Leo E.
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:35 pm

Zink120 wrote:DEAR FRIENDS!

So this got funded.

Someone tell Zinkie.
Archer
Archer
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scept Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:09 pm

Scept
Scept
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by CodePhoenix Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:46 am

Posting HD videos instead of the site Scept linked.

I...don't know how I feel about it... I'm glad they are the same voices, the show made me chuckle, but these fucking character designs... Only decent one is Tails and maybe Eggman? Amy does not need thigh highs.

But then the game trailer... why does it seem decent if not good?
CodePhoenix
CodePhoenix
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:21 am

I don't think I'll be making a judment on the gameplay anytime soon since what, we were shown like ten seconds?
That trailer didn't need Skrillex though.

I think I'm the only guy in the universe who doesn't mind the designs, aside from the pretentious number of bandages. I mean yeeeeah it looks edgier but not radically. I don't get what's SO wrong about them otherwise, but the one I question most is Amy.

I didn't like the show trailer. The humor imo felt kinda tryhard. But dat Eggman voice. I literally think I might watch it just for him cause if a voice actor can save bad writing with his voice then he is doing his job beyond right.

P.S.: sega pls pay attention to your other series

P-pls
Archer
Archer
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo E. Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:53 am

I'm not quite AS worried as I was before. Just from the game trailer, it looked like Sonic the Edgehog, by Ninja Theory. But the show trailer suggests that it's more just a shift in visual style.

That being said, the game trailer has too much wub and not enough fast.
Leo E.
Leo E.
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloak Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:41 pm

Jak and Daxter Movie When?

Cloak
Cloak
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Fluffles
HP:
Videogame News and Press Conference Thread - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue720/800Videogame News and Press Conference Thread - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
TP:
Videogame News and Press Conference Thread - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue415/500Videogame News and Press Conference Thread - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (415/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:50 pm

Rachet and Clank is still a thing?

Also
>dubstep

I like the series but I'm still scared.
Archer
Archer
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scept Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:27 pm

Phoenix wrote:Amy does not need thigh highs.
What are you talking about? She doesn't have--
Wait, holy hell, she does. I didn't even notice.
Scept
Scept
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Axel Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:53 pm

He seems quite happy.
Hunter Axel
Hunter Axel
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Minerva
HP:
Videogame News and Press Conference Thread - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue710/800Videogame News and Press Conference Thread - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (710/800)
TP:
Videogame News and Press Conference Thread - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue490/500Videogame News and Press Conference Thread - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (490/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by CodePhoenix Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:24 am

From what I was able to dig up, Sonic Boom will be an alternate canon. It is also the third Wii U exclusive Sega planned for Nintendo. The company working on Sonic Boom are also ex-Naughty Dog employees.

Sonic Team is still working on a new Sonic game for 2015 that will involve the main canon for Wii U, PS4 and XBone.

Also Sonic Boom will not get a Japan release.

From what I can tell, this is a failsafe for Sega. If Boom fails horribly, they can easily fall back to the main canon. And if it is received well, they might implement some things from Boom into the main games, hopefully the multiple playable characters we've been missing.
CodePhoenix
CodePhoenix
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentle Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:43 am

I'm really not bothered by the new designs. To start with, the original designs were never that good anyway, and anything that makes Knuckles look less like Sonic painted red and without chuckling is an improvement (really, Knuckles' new design fits his character better). Tails and Amy barely changed too, Sanic is the only one that bothered me a little, other than their idea of adding accessories everywhere.
Mentle
Mentle
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next