Halolz Mafia Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Videogame News and Press Conference Thread

+17
CodePhoenix
MrNaleIt
Gam
Vatonnage
Hunter Axel
Zink120
OrionX
Cloak
DA
The Mysterious Gourmet
Tael
Scept
Yoshi
Leo E.
Zyquux
spplmj
Archer
21 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Videogame News and Press Conference Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Videogame News and Press Conference Thread

Post by Archer Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:09 am

Phoenix wrote:From what I can tell, this is a failsafe for Sega. If Boom fails horribly, they can easily fall back to the main canon. And if it is received well, they might implement some things from Boom into the main games, hopefully the multiple playable characters we've been missing.

I think it's hard to determine at this point too. Normally this game would sell really good like every other Sanic more or less did, but this has the favor of being an exclusive on the Wii U, one of the systems that are doing less well at this point (it's as if people don't even LIKE videogames)

That said, I still think the show will succeed if anything. The fanbase is way too big to let it fail so there'll definitely still be a demand to catch with this movement.

I also think I heard somewhere either the show or the game was supposed to be a prequel to the other.

Also on the note of Sega

-Obligatory complaints about not paying attention to their other series goes here-
Archer
Archer
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Dente - El Exterminador de Demonios Dos
HP:
Videogame News and Press Conference Thread - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue320/400Videogame News and Press Conference Thread - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/400)
TP:
Videogame News and Press Conference Thread - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue955/1000Videogame News and Press Conference Thread - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (955/1000)

Back to top Go down

Videogame News and Press Conference Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Videogame News and Press Conference Thread

Post by Leo E. Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:52 am

OLD MAN SEGA WILL LOCALIZE PSO2 ANY DAY NOW
Leo E.
Leo E.
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

http://hakureiillusion.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Link Lab Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:26 pm

Well, there's a 3DS game coming as well so if the new sly cooper guys don't mess that up, it should succeed. Lost Worlds seems to have done better on 3DS and I heard that version had more problems than the Wii U version. Also, the games are the prequel.
Link Lab
Link Lab
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

ANV Character
Name: Eliot Egawa
HP:
Videogame News and Press Conference Thread - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue400/400Videogame News and Press Conference Thread - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
TP:
Videogame News and Press Conference Thread - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue920/1000Videogame News and Press Conference Thread - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (920/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyquux Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:03 pm

I don't have a problem with the new designs except for the stupid bandages on their shoes. Sure Knuckles can have them on his hands, since that's a fighter thing, but why does Sonic have bandages OVER his shoes?!
Zyquux
Zyquux
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: CRUSHSMASH THE SMASHCRUSHER
HP:
Videogame News and Press Conference Thread - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue380/600Videogame News and Press Conference Thread - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (380/600)
TP:
Videogame News and Press Conference Thread - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue1420/1500Videogame News and Press Conference Thread - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (1420/1500)

Back to top Go down

Post by CodePhoenix Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:05 pm

Zyquux wrote:I don't have a problem with the new designs except for the stupid bandages on their shoes.  Sure Knuckles can have them on his hands, since that's a fighter thing, but why does Sonic have bandages OVER his shoes?!

Apparently some runners do this and tie it to their ankles as well for more support, but it actually hasn't been proven on whether or not it does anything useful.

also its happening
https://twitter.com/dongatory/status/432227971173068800
CodePhoenix
CodePhoenix
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by spplmj Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:11 pm

When I saw dongatory in the url I immediately assumed they were making new episodes of the Donkey Kong cartoon.
spplmj
spplmj
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Axel Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:56 pm

Leo E. wrote:OLD MAN SEGA WILL LOCALIZE PSO2 ANY DAY NOW
Y-Yeah! And Capcom-kun w-will localize AAI2 s-soon!

So my two cents on the new Sanic:
For the most part the designs don't bother although Knuckles now reminds me of the werehog with how bulky he is now. It doesn't exactly bother me but it kinda looks a bit weird to me, nothing to really bitch and whine about. Everyone else looks okay enough, Amy looks fine, Tails is fitting and Sonic's normally a wild one so his design works, although the legs seem longer than usual.

Like a certain other blue character, I want to see more before I make any judgement calls and fly off the handle. It certainly looks like it has potential so I'll wait to hear more.
Hunter Axel
Hunter Axel
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Minerva
HP:
Videogame News and Press Conference Thread - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue710/800Videogame News and Press Conference Thread - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (710/800)
TP:
Videogame News and Press Conference Thread - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue490/500Videogame News and Press Conference Thread - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (490/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:47 pm

Leo E. wrote:OLD MAN SEGA WILL LOCALIZE PSO2 ANY DAY NOW

And make a new Valkyria Chronicles on console

And localize Yakuza 5

Make a sequel to Billy Hatcher while properly advertising it

Treat Puyo with respect it deserves in the west

Yeah... mhmm..

... ;_;

Uh... whuh?
Archer
Archer
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
Videogame News and Press Conference Thread - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue320/400Videogame News and Press Conference Thread - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/400)
TP:
Videogame News and Press Conference Thread - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue955/1000Videogame News and Press Conference Thread - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (955/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo E. Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:34 am

Leo E.
Leo E.
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

Back to top Go down

Post by Scept Thu May 08, 2014 11:25 am

Scept
Scept
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
Name: Lynn
HP:
Videogame News and Press Conference Thread - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue520/600Videogame News and Press Conference Thread - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (520/600)
TP:
Videogame News and Press Conference Thread - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue1400/1500Videogame News and Press Conference Thread - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (1400/1500)

http://sceptilianblade.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo E. Thu May 08, 2014 12:00 pm

>This fall
WELL WHO THE HELL KNOWS WHEN THAT'S GONNA BE
Leo E.
Leo E.
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

Back to top Go down

Post by spplmj Thu May 08, 2014 12:39 pm

Its when things start to get spooky
spplmj
spplmj
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo E. Wed May 14, 2014 11:03 am

Videogame News and Press Conference Thread - Page 8 Tumblr_n5kmyqhlHt1rprfy4o1_1280

Leo E.
Leo E.
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:23 pm

LESS THAN A WEEK AWAY

REV UP THOSE REPORT CARDS

https://i.imgur.com/Ethucz0.jpg
Archer
Archer
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo E. Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:48 pm

June 5, 2014.

The day XSEED and boobs saved video games.
Leo E.
Leo E.
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo E. Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:49 pm

>Dat ridiculous level of customization
>Dat pair system
>Dem 3DS-overheating visuals
Leo E.
Leo E.
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo E. Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:27 pm

Alpar butthurt status:

Rectum unravaged
|
|
|
|
Bad episode of a favorite anime
|
|
|
|
Video render failure
|
|
|
|
Lolicon jokes
|
|
- BETRAYED BY KAMIYA
|
|
Jesus comes down to Earth and calls him a dick
Leo E.
Leo E.
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:32 pm

To be specific:

I started cussing in the chat for the first time in literally EVER, I started ripping out my hair, I strangled the friend closest to me, kicked a medicine ball so hard it bounced off the walls and floor until it hit a ceiling light and broke it by accident, tried to rip out another friend's hair, logged out of Skype in anger, started screaming to the walls, started banging my head against the wall, hit the floor with a pool stick, started bargaining with a pillow after kicking it, started bargaining with the heavens for them to revive Kamiya, gave up on the rest of E3, and probably a few more things I can't remember. That order of events isn't in the correct order.

My friend even topped it off with Komm Susser Todd on his phone.
This is truly the most pathetic any of us have been.

I'm done being physically childish, now I'm just sad.
Archer
Archer
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyquux Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:06 pm

DON'T WORRY YOU GOT SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS some little mirrors edge thing you probably don't care about AND MORE SPORTS! AND YOU CAN PLAY PAYDAYFIELD: MICHAEL BAYLINE RIGHT NOW.
Zyquux
Zyquux
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
Videogame News and Press Conference Thread - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue380/600Videogame News and Press Conference Thread - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (380/600)
TP:
Videogame News and Press Conference Thread - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue1420/1500Videogame News and Press Conference Thread - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (1420/1500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zink120 Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:23 pm

As someone who has been way to busy for E3 (sho shad), can someone please tell me what Alps is unset about??
Zink120
Zink120
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

https://www.youtube.com/user/Zink120

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyquux Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:08 pm

Something about Kamiya releasing Scalebound as an Xbone exclusive, I think. And just typical Alpar overreaction.
Zyquux
Zyquux
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skrist Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:31 pm

Zyquux wrote:Something about Kamiya releasing Scalebound as an Xbone exclusive, I think.  And just typical Alpar overreaction.
Pretty much this and them making Donte MC of Monster Hunters May Cry: Go fuck yourself Edition.
I myself am pissed they didn't show anything of gameplay, but that's expected at a Microsoft conference.
Skrist
Skrist
Active Guy
Active Guy

http://Ihopethisisn'tarealsite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:24 pm

Skype lagging

Posting important notes and impressions here if I can't use that, I guess.

Everything is boring so far

Where are the games, Sony.
Archer
Archer
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo E. Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:04 pm

IT'S NOTHING
IT'S FUCKING NOTHING
THIS ENTIRE E3 HAS BEEN FUCKING NOTHING
THEY SHOWED SO MANY GAMES AND SOMEHOW IT WAS STILL NOTHING

TAKAKI SAVE US ALL
Leo E.
Leo E.
Guy in Charge
Guy in Charge

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:06 pm

Leo E. wrote:IT'S NOTHING
IT'S FUCKING NOTHING
THIS ENTIRE E3 HAS BEEN FUCKING NOTHING
THEY SHOWED SO MANY GAMES AND SOMEHOW IT WAS STILL NOTHING

TAKAKI SAVE US ALL

>tfw Takaki is too eastaboo to be part of E3

Nintendo

is

our last hope.
Archer
Archer
Vintage Guy
Vintage Guy

ANV Character
HP:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next